The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kohls — almost impossible to pay your bill
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just now canceled my account,
- can't pay unless you have a routing number.
- can't pay with your debit card at the store.
- the person in the customer service area does not know the amount you owe...seriously folks!!! The customer service area at kohls has not idea how much you owe, so if you dont have your bill with you you basically have to call and be on hold for hours.
- customer service over the phone is incompetent!!! I mentioned that I wanted to cancel my account but had a few questions first...so the rep tells me ok its cancelled, are you serious I hadn't even told her to cancel it yet. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY.
-I was late on my bill 5 days and got charged 30 dollars, when I had a balance of 50!!!
-you cant cancel your card at the store...because they don't know your information.
- WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE, NEVER EVER WILL KOHLS GET A PENNY FROM ME EVER AGAIN!!!