Having problems with Tekkie Town?

Tekkie Town Customer Service Contacts

+27 448 713 524 (Head Office)
+27 861 727 752 (All Tekkie Town Card & Account Related Queries)
+27 215 974 798 (All Tekkie Town Card & Account Related Queries)
1 Saagmeul Rd, George, 6529
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tekkie Town Customer Service. Initial Tekkie Town complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tekkie Town above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tekkie Town. Discuss the issues you have had with Tekkie Town and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tekkie TownAddidas

I want to log a complain about tekkie town at thohoyandou venda plaza limpopo.I have bought a addidas lacer 2.o. yesterday and it was small so today at 15h 50 the person i was sent to exchange was told that the manager is not around and it nt known when he wil be around so dats mean the person had to go back.. just incase you wish to cintact me [protected]

Tekkie TownUnprofessional

I went to tekkie town in eersteriver, I wanted to laybye a nike shoe for my son. The label on the shoe showed a price of r750. When I got to the till the assistant manager came to the till she diesnt greet me. I told her I want to make a labye she asked for my id and contact number. When she printed the slip I saw the cost of the nike shoe is now r850??? Why? So I told her to have a look at the shoe's label and she just replied"if you gonna pay cash I can change this price, if its on labye its r850"what why?? I asked her, she said she cant change the price if its on labye. I found this to be extremely unprofessional, how can yoy be a assistant manager but you dont know how your system works!! My pint is im still interested in this shoe for r750 please let me know if you xan assist.

Tekkie TownMy parcel haven't delivered

On 8 December 2020 I purchased kids sneakers and a duffel. On that day I received a message telling me that my parcel have received by Dawn wing. On
      Thursday I tracked my parcel everything was fine.And the delivery date was 11 December 2020. And today I tracked it again it says they were not able to deliver. Since Tuesday I haven't received a message, email or anything. What could be the problem now?

Tekkie TownPayment not received yet

On 23October 2020 I made a payment on my Tekkietown account through my banking app. On 29October I phone customer care to find out If my payment was received. The lady told me it was not reflecting on my account yet. We found that I use the incorrect reference number. Now it's gonna take up to 3 weeks to track my payment. I told the lady that my payment is suppose to be due end of October she told me to just ignore the reminder of a payment. On 6November a lady called me on my overdue account I explain the situation she asked me when they can expect my next payment. End of November of cause.

I did exactly the same with my MRP Money account, but after 5 days they send me a email everything is sorted they track down my payment after I send them my proof of payment. I want to know why does it take Tekkietown so long to track down a payment after I send them my proof of payment also.

• Ve
            Venessa Nakazono Nov 17, 2020

Good day

Thank you for your email. Please accept my most humble apologies for this negative experience. We appreciate that you have taken the time to bring this under our attention.

Every day we strive towards better customer service and therefor appreciate complaints such as yours to better our customer journey and service in the future. Our Tenacity department is currently looking in to the matter and will advise soon.

Once again I would like to apologies.

Kind Regards.

J
          Oct 31, 2020

Tekkie Town — Unprofessional and rude staff

Good day, I went with my 6 year old son a few times know to get shoes for him at you shop in wolmaransstad...

Tekkie TownAdidas sneakers

Brought a pair of shoes (Adidas Sneakers) white in colour which tried to take them back for an exchange and failed for no apparent reasons. Bad and service not rendered to my satisfactory as customer.
          Please help, my email address: [protected]@gmail.com and no: [protected]

Thanks

Tekkie TownSneakers

My name is John

I bought a sneaker at Takkie Town in Cris Hani mall on Friday 9/10/2020, I was in a rush so I couldn't fit it in store. When I arrived at home noticed that is was a bit small since it's a small cut. When I returned on Sunday to change it they told me they won't be able to assist. I'm very not pleased since now I'm stuck with a sneaker I won't be able to wear but I paid for it. All I wanted to do is change it an get a much comfortable size..

Contact :[protected]

Tekkie TownService

I visited the branch at Three Rivers Mall on 16th September to pay account, but I was browsing and heard how two of the employees one standig at the door and the other behind the counter talking in vernac about clients. It disturb me because it might be me that they talk about and assume that I don't understand. When I reached the counter to pay the 2 of them we're just ignoring me Lesedi went to teller took out piece of till slip folded it up having conversation with her colleague for a while then only asked "can I help you" instead of saying next please, because I was standing there to be assisted when I answered the colleague who was not wearing a name tag responded with remark "LOL". Lesedi didn't greet me, and when I was done paying didn't even say thank you like at all stores officials will do. Please address this matter with them, this behavior is unacceptable.

Tekkie TownLongbeachmall, cape town - disgustingly rude staff

You have a serious problem with your staff at your longbeach mall branch. They are shockingly rude, disrespectful, obnoxious and unprofessional. They have poor attitudes and treat customers as though we are in the way.

Your music is always blaring, disproportionately to the size of your store... It is extremely unpleasant and offputting. After my last experience I haven't been back but my husband and daughter had the unfortunate experience of having to put up with an outrageously rude employee today wed 2 sept at your store. He actually had the audacity to aggressively approach my husband and daughter whilst they were browsing and shouted "how many times did I not tell you to tell me when you needed help" and whilst my husband was reeling in shock he turned to our 14 year old daughter shouting "didn't I tell your father!!!"... The rudeness proceeded through their purchase.

This is not okay tekkie town!!! This youngster needs to be disciplined and removed from a customer facing role.

Tekkie TownPayments

Hi i was by collection stating that I did not pay my bill which I did they told me to send proof of payment to missing payment and customer service @tenacityinc.co.za which I did but still your collection keeps on harassing me for the past 2 weeks I have been battling with my account [protected]
                  Cell phone [protected]
                  Email mpho.[protected]@gmail.com
                  When is this query going to be resolved and pissed off

Payments

L
                    Aug 07, 2020

Tekkie Town — Both product and service

I'm having a problem with the Fort Beaufort Branch, the sold me a canvas polish saying it's the...

Tekkie TownPumas

I got pumas R1200 and its new not been used but the shoes is becoming loose at the bottom sole. I I am a teacher and I needed new shoes. And now I don't have shoes because I bought a pair that is loose at the sole and I don't want a refund I would like to have a replacement for the broken shoes I paid a lot of money for shoes that I am not going to be able to use if I do use it it will not last long as it was already damaged

Tekkie TownUIF

Hi.

My name is Sibonelo Nelson Mkhize, I'm a former employee at Tekkie Town. I was working at one of the stores in Soweto for 2-years until my contract got terminated on the 18th of March 2020. During July I tried contacting them regarding my UIF. They told me that I should send an email to payroll and request for my UIF forms, I did so. After 4-weeks of long waiting and no reply I call them again they say I should wait for their call.

I'm really confused now, what must I do? Cause I've been waiting for another week they never call or reply to my emails.

What must I do? Please help. I really need to claim my UIF funds.

RESOLVED

• Tekkie Town's response · Jul 14, 2020

Dear Sibonelo NelsonMkhize

We appreciate you taking the time to post this review.

My apologies for the negative experience with us. We always strive to provide excellent service to all.

Our Payroll Department will sent relevant documentation to Orange Farm Mall.

Kindest Regards
                          Customer Care Department

J
                        Jul 07, 2020

Tekkie Town — Poor customer service

On Sunday the 5th July 2020 me and my wife went to Tekkie Town Bay West Mall. As we entered the shop there...

Port Elizabeth

Tekkie TownThey don't wanna reply to email that I've sent two weeks back

To tekkie town l don't know how can l get help since on the 17/03/2020 l wrote an email regarding to my UI19 and my salary schedule up until today no respond and l want to use those document to claim my( UIF ) and did makes a call to HR too many time's they don't pickup my calls.so l don't know where can l get help if tekkie town still avoiding my demand

Kind regard Jan
                        Former employees GIY007

Tekkie TownDelayed Running Shoes

10/02/2020 I went to the store to buy a Nike Zoom Structure running shoe and they only had size 4 and the lady at the stored helped and checked other stores for my size 5 of which she got at Knysna ٫ paid for the shoe and told me will take a week to arrive..Week 1 passed and i was suppose to run surfers challange ٫.week 2 passed and i was suppose to run masters half marathon..week 3 and im suppose to run Buffs marathon on sunday the 1 march..called them and they told me that their Courier services Scalet is giving them problems ٫called them till saturday afternoon and my running shoe wasnt delivered till one of the guys from the store suggested i should come a choose a replacement ٫ i did out of desperation and got blisters from them after the marathon
                          ...would appreciate if i could get the shoe i orderd pretty please

Tekkie TownRunning shoes

We were badly treated by the manager of the Welkom branch inside Goldfieds Mall . . My wife returned her shoes for refunding. What a rude women, treating her customers like garbage. She had the audacity to tell my wife that she will not serve my wife again.Lucky for us, Tekkie Town is not the only shop selling running shoes. Other shops will gladly welcome any business! The manager's name is Marina. Thank goodness we don't have to do business again with that shop.

U
                              Feb 21, 2020

Tekkie Town — service

Well I am not real impressed with the management(top level) the kzn region/durban area to be specific. Staff...

Tekkie Townproduct

Good day
                              I live in Zeerust, North West.
                              On Saturday (28Dec)there was a sale on some of the Tekkies
                              There was Addidas tekkies for R600.
                              I went to the store today so the sale was gone already.

On the box it says :
                              Was R899, Now R799
                              So meaning it is R799.
                              So when i went to pay the shoes it was R899.

Can they do it like that? I mean that every customer looks for the price on the box and then decide if they want it or not
                              When i went back to the shop the lady quickly corrected ALL of the boxes...
                              I just want to know is that correct or is it supposed to be the marked off price?

product
                              product

B
                                Dec 30, 2019

Tekkie Town — defective footwear

Terrible customer service for defective product no return policy!!! Bought a pair of Nike running shoes at...