Complaints & Reviews

My UI19 and my salary scherdule — They don't wanna replay to email that I've sent two week's back

To tekkie town l don't know how can l get help since on the 17/03/2020 l wrote an email regarding to my UI19 and my salary schedule up until today no respond and l want to use those document to claim my( UIF ) and did makes a call to HR too many time's they don't pickup my calls.so l don't know where can l get help if tekkie town still avoiding my demand

Kind regard Jan
Former employees GIY007

Delayed Running Shoes

10/02/2020 I went to the store to buy a Nike Zoom Structure running shoe and they only had size 4 and the lady at the stored helped and checked other stores for my size 5 of which she got at Knysna ٫ paid for the shoe and told me will take a week to arrive..Week 1 passed and i was suppose to run surfers challange ٫.week 2 passed and i was suppose to run masters half marathon..week 3 and im suppose to run Buffs marathon on sunday the 1 march..called them and they told me that their Courier services Scalet is giving them problems ٫called them till saturday afternoon and my running shoe wasnt delivered till one of the guys from the store suggested i should come a choose a replacement ٫ i did out of desperation and got blisters from them after the marathon
...would appreciate if i could get the shoe i orderd pretty please

Running shoes

We were badly treated by the manager of the Welkom branch inside Goldfieds Mall . . My wife returned her shoes for refunding. What a rude women, treating her customers like garbage. She had the audacity to tell my wife that she will not serve my wife again.Lucky for us, Tekkie Town is not the only shop selling running shoes. Other shops will gladly welcome any business! The manager's name is Marina. Thank goodness we don't have to do business again with that shop.

service

Well I am not real impressed with the management(top level) the kzn region/durban area to be specific. Staff is resigning left and right no monitoring conducted on why they are...

Good day
I live in Zeerust, North West.
On Saturday (28Dec)there was a sale on some of the Tekkies
There was Addidas tekkies for R600.
I went to the store today so the sale was gone already.

On the box it says :
Was R899, Now R799
So meaning it is R799.
So when i went to pay the shoes it was R899.

Can they do it like that? I mean that every customer looks for the price on the box and then decide if they want it or not
When i went back to the shop the lady quickly corrected ALL of the boxes...
I just want to know is that correct or is it supposed to be the marked off price?

defective footwear

Terrible customer service for defective product no return policy!!! Bought a pair of Nike running shoes at N1 city branch and after two weeks stitching starts pulling apart ...

sneakers

Last month my sister-in- law Shahiema Palmer bought a pair of Adidas for her son last montha at Tekkie Town Caledon. The tekkie broke and on Monday she was at the store to...

shop refund policy of "no cash" refund displayed anywhere

430742 Tekkie town store in grahamstown ec south africa. Nowhere in the store does it specify "exchanges will only be given in form of a voucher" I was with my partner when he bought...

wasted my time

I was searching for CAT shoes and came across shop named Tekkie Town. In that particular branch I was in my size wasn’t available so I called another branch and asked if I they have required size in stock. I was told that shoes are available but once I got there it turned out that my size is out of stock as well.

• Rk
    Rkok Aug 24, 2019

I want to complain about takkie town shoprite in mokopane I applied for account online after that I received SMS said I must go to the store to activate my account when I get the the manager Tebogo was too rude to me she didn't want to help me until one of friendly consultants help me even though head office people are same as Tebogo they are too Rudy they asked me to submit married certificates well I'm not married when I say that they told me submit 3months bank statement well I submitted 3payslips actually attitude is from head office to branches I think even service will be poor if the head is having problems also the body will be sick

• Me
    Merriam Mabuela Mar 03, 2020

Poor service
    Bought the wrong size of shoes and was refused to do exchange because they claimed that they need proof of laybye slip that shows it was paid out hence i had the original slip with me.
    They never cared to explain anything about laybye exchange or refund Term's and Conditions at the first place i make the purchase
    #Disappointed

• Pi
    pixelsaint Mar 10, 2020

Sunday 1st March 2020 we visited the above mentioned store. Afternoon. We saw in the window a the Hi-Tec blue trail shoe advertised for R399 but when we wanted to purchase the shoe we were told the price is R699 as it's only the small numbers going for that price in the window. This is misleading as this is by no means what the ad said.