Having problems with Kohl's?

Kohl's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2006. The latest review Package not delivered when system email says it is was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint billing was resolved on Nov 01, 2014. Kohl's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 482 reviews. Kohl's has resolved 112 complaints.

Kohl's Customer Service Contacts

1855 564 5705 (Kohls.com)
1866 887 8884 (Customer Service)
1855 564 5748 (Kohl's Charge)
1855 564 5751 (Yes2You Rewards)
+1 262 703 7000 (Head Office)
+1 877 342 4337 (Merchandise Departments)
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Fri1:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kohl's Customer Service. Initial Kohl's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kohl's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kohl's. Discuss the issues you have had with Kohl's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kohl's Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Kohl'sService

Cancel culture/ Kohl's is now promoting fascism! No longer carrying Mike Lindells product? I will be canceling my charge card and praying that half of America, yes the half that support President Trump, do the same. I will never step foot in your store again. Whoever made this decision needs to know this is America... A democracy!

Cheryl Scarelli
A very concerned Us citizen

3 Responses
    • Fr
      Fran Brelsford Jan 19, 2021

As I am also. McCarthyism in all its glory. Never thought this would happen in the “land of the FREE” which it is NO more

Sandra Darnall-Phelps Jan 19, 2021

It is mot an american way of life to cancel people for their beliefs. I will not shop with you until you start selling My Pillow products again

Sandra Darnall-Phelps Jan 19, 2021

I agree

Kohl’sMy Pillow

I just learned you have dropped My Pillow Products from your stores. I am canceling my account and will no longer shop at Kohl's. I can't believe a company of your size is bowing down to cancel culture. There are over 75 million Conservatives in this country and I hope every single one of them stops shopping at your stores. Maybe enough liberals shop there and will keep you in business. I hope not. I hope you go bankrupt and the sooner the better.

Kohl’s Department StoresPolitical bias

I have just found out that Kohl's is pulling the "my pillow" off the shelves. I literally cannot believe you would take a chance like this when you know how conservatives stick together. I will never enter your store again and I can assure you that other Patriots will follow suit! To bad you decided to bring politics in to your business. You will end up losing not us!

Jan 19, 2021

Kohl's — My pillow

It is so angering that Kohl's has chosen to remove "My Pillow" from your shelves because Mike...

Kohl'sMike Lindell ban

Because of your ban on Mike Lindells products I will now ban you.
        I will never again purchase any product from Kohls. Hopefully seventy-four plus million plus other past purchasers will do the same. Bad business practice on your part.
        Every American should be concerned about election integrity. There is proven massive election fraud in this election.

Norma Sorby/Washington State

Jan 19, 2021

Kohl's — Political activism

I am a longtime loyal customer at Kohl's. This is to inform you that I will no longer be shopping at any...

Kohl'sProducts

Wading into politics is never a good idea for a corporation. Last I checked we lived in the USA where we value free speech, thought, and association. Canceling MyPillow because the owner supports a President you don't like of believes an election was stolen is ridiculous.
          Selling BLM merchandise for a marxist terrorist organization is one of the least American things you could do.
          I literally just bought a house. It's kind of empty right now. I'll be filling it with products that don't come from Kohl's. I will make sure my family and friends are aware that you hate us and don't deserve our business.

2 Responses
            • Ke
              KElblum Jan 19, 2021

Agreed!

NoKohlsEver Jan 19, 2021

We are 100% in agreement. 70, 000, 000+ Adults support President Trump and Mike Lindell. Obviously our business is not who Kohl's needs going forward.

We will remember who stood with us.

Maybe those 400 Counties and 80, 000, 000 Biden "Voters" will continue shopping with you. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jan 05, 2021

Kohl's — Refunds not received

I purchased a daybed from kohls.com on December 10, 2020 that arrived in a timely manner on December 15th. On...

Kohl'sMy bill and getting charged late fees when it wasn't my fault

My kohls bill is due 15th paid it faithfully 5 years now and nov they said it was late they charged me late fee my bill was 43 now 70 so then I contact them and the rep said he would take late fee off and just pay the 43 so I did this for dec and on the 15 of dec they charged me another late fee when it was paid already ive spoke to numerous reps and they said theres nothing they can do and now the payment is 113.00 I don't know what else to do because this is there fault and they will not help me at all.

Kohl'sCredit card

My account is paid off. My credit is down 90 points since OCT 2020. I have no delinquent charges. It's now going to be January 21 and still There keep reporting I am delinquent. I have contacted them twice and they have told me I am in good standing. I have been a customer for many years and twice now the charge account has greatly affected my Credit. I am no longer shopping at Kohls. You by a shirt at Kohls and now you cant buy a house because your charge runes my credit for no reason.

1 Response
                • Bu
                  Bucca Jan 13, 2021

I totally agree with you, STAY AWAY FROM KOHL's. I have a very good credit score, signed all closing docs on a refi, as is standard they pull your credit one last time. Surprise!! kohls added a delinquent status. dropped my points by 60, slowing down the refi process and causing a lot of extra [censored]. Total bill was $91.00 paid in full. Same as you no late payments recorded...Warning, do not use this card no matter what, stay away...

Kohl'sonline order

On December 15th, 2020 i purchased an Under Amour shirt for my granddaughter. I paid extra to have it delivered sooner . It was suppose to be delivered on Saturday December 19, 2020. I never received a notification that it was shipped. The 19th came and went. No package. I know UPS delivers on Sunday during the holidays, however it didn't come that day either. Finally on Monday December 21, 2020 it arrives. When i got the bag it had 3 stickers on it, December 19th was crossed out and the sticker now says December 21st. I also noticed a third sticker that says deliver Tuesday December 22nd!Mind you i paid extra to have it delivered earlier. I open the filthy bag, which that is no fault of Kohls. The item was thrown in there not even in a clear bag. Now here is the kicker, the security device was on it. I ordered online to avoid the store. Now i have to go there and stand in line to get the device off and i want my money back i paid to receive it sooner. Allan Hebel [protected]
                Email: [protected]@outlook.com

Dec 18, 2020

Kohl's — Security staff

I called to make a complaint with the store but im sure they dont care and will not take action. My daughter...

KohlsOvercharged Me and Denies It

I contacted Kohl's chat, waited 28 minutes, and quickly learned that contacting the chat was a waste of time. I wasn't getting anywhere with him so asked to talk to he manager and he transferred me to her. Sadly, her words mirrored the associates. The tone of the chat left me feeling that I was trying to steal something. Let me explain. Order #[protected] the first item was SKU [protected] with the 30% off = $9.52 and the second item was SKU [protected] with the 30% off = $13.44.Added together with the $1.09 tax included = $24.05. No shipping charges - just pick up.

I paid with Kohl's Cash ( remaining because Kohl's cancelled 2 items) two items from my last order. A new Kohl's Cash was generated for $29.98 and another one for $.06 = $ 30.04.

When I subtract these two figures they equal = $3.83. That would make me fairly even BUT it didn't end there - I was surprised when I saw $8.03 was added on Kohl's Card.

You have no idea regarding the level of my frustration, chatting with two different people at the other end of the chat. Am I wrong?

Kohl'sOnline order

I placed an order online November 23rd at o4:23 clothes for my grandsons. All items in stock and said to be delivered November 28-30th. Well here we are on the 8th with no close or even a tracking number because one hasn't even been made yet. I've tried calling someone, anyone only to be left on hold each and everytime I've tried. I can't even get a computer. I will NEVER again purchase another item from kohl's!

Respond

Kohl'sOrder that did not receive

[protected] is my order number. The only thing I received was 2 washcloths. I don't know what to say, I can't find a way to speak with a person and I'm so very frustrated. I have ordered from several stores this year and Kohl's is the only one that is going me a serious problem. Can some HELP!!!

Kohl'sYour cash

On dec 6, I purchased over a hundred dollars worth of stuff from kohl's. Which in my email they sent me a kohl's cash for $15.00. I have been busy with work and other obligations, when I checked my certificate it was already out of date.. That's been 3 weeks??? If you are going to give someone one something for using your store why do you want to take it away from them within weeks... I guess I will take everything back to the store and repurchased each item so I will get my $15.00 back. Or just take the stuff back completely. Please let me know what I need to do???

Nov 15, 2020

Kohl's — Return process unfair

I paid 112 for four pair of pants and a shirt at Kohl's after using my Kohl's cash. The pants were...

Kohl'sElectronics policy

Got Fitbit Versa2 for birthday went to return a couple of weeks later was told I could not get store credit. 30 days limit, I don't know when my daughter bought it. Have no use for it. really upset with customer service. Been customer since store opened. I will probably some were else to shop, since they don't care about customers satisfaction. I was asking for store credit, not a refund

Kohls.comKnock offs

I recently made a purchase through Kohl's.com. I ordered items advertised as being Disney however upon receiving them they appear to be "knock offs". I contacted the store regarding this issue. They plan on sending me new items. I just wanted you to be made aware that these items are circulating and are NOT authentic Disney however I definitely paid a higher price thinking they were authentic. I have attached photos. I am definitely not pleased that a major retailer like Kohl's is not verifying the items it is shipping out. This makes Disney look VERY bad.

Oct 13, 2020

Kohl's — Customer service/fraud department

I placed an online order to Kohl's, it was processed and I received a confirmation order # email. I then...