KIA Motors

Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany

Switzerland
Emil-Frey-Strasse, 5745 Safenwil

Turkey
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi, Balkan Street № 58, Buyaka E Blok, Tepeüstü, Ümraniye 34771 Istanbul

Sri Lanka
297, Union Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

Mexico
Av. Paseo de la Reforma № 250, Capital Reforma Torre B Piso 16 Col. Juarez, México D.F. C.P. 06600

Complaints & Reviews

ripp off

I am writing to you because I have been ripped off by Kia Motors (Reliable International Automotive) Salalah - Sultanate of Oman. I bought a Brand New Kia Soul 2011 in April which I regret that I have done such a mistake due to the problems I am facing with your product and dealer in Salalah. Please see below the main three problems I faced that needs from you an action and clarification.
First: After receiving the vehicle I realized that whenever am hitting the brakes a strange sound comes from the left side which should not happen in a brand new car, checked with kia motors Salalah (Reliable International Automotive) while reporting the vehicle for service (1000 KM – approx in April end or beginning May ) informed them about that strange sound, the service Engineer in charge(Rajeswaran) himself was dealing with me and said he will check that meantime, he was offering me car polishing that I have said am not interested but he kept pushing me to do it till I agreed, then I was appointed to receive back the vehicle next day, first thing I have asked is the sound coming from the brake is done? The gentleman at the reception said that he is not sure because what is mentioned is only the 1000 KM service!!! What an answer!! I asked him to call his superior Mr. Rajeswaran – he came and I asked him “Did you check the brakes?” he said “I will check” apparently what happened is” they forgot to check the brake because he was more focus on the 25 OMR which is the cost of the car polish, then he asked me to drive the car as a trial to check that sound, afterwards he surprised me with a shocking, disappointing, careless and unprofessional answer saying “No Sir, We have checked the brakes, it is fine!! That sound is normal!! I can take you now to try any other Kia Brand New and you will find the same, we can check again while reporting the vehicle for the service while reaching 5000 KM” I asked him “is it safe to drive the vehicle while there is such a sound coming from the brakes? He said “yes, of course you can no worries that sound is normal!!! As if I have never drove a brand new car so, am wondering is that what you call service. Is it the kind of service that you provide to your customers?
Second: Low quality of tiers provided as I one day I found my rear right tire is completely flat, went to get the spare tire which was the first time for me to check and again was shocked when I found it a totally different one that I have and was not tubeless.
Third: Disgrace, Awful cheap Quality, Unsafe & Rip off I have experience all of these with your company and vehicle. Two days ago was driving and the end up with a road that has a defects (under maintenance) so, I decided to turn back from the way I came was almost driving with ZERO SPEED DUE TO THE ROAD DEFFECTS THERE WAS NO LIGHTS AS WELL HOWEVER, WHILE TRUNING FOUND THE VEHICLE HIT BY AN OBJECT I STOPPED, SWITCHED OFF THE ENGINE AND WENT DOWN TO CHECK WHAT HAPPENED, DICOVERED THAT I HIT A PLATFORM (FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE VEHICLE) THE BUMPER FORM THAT SIDE WAS SLIGHTLY BENDED BUT WAS SURPRISED BY SEEING AN OIL LEACKAGE HOWEVER, CALLED A CAR TO PULL ME VEHICLE AS IT WAS NOT ABLE TO MOVE. MY QUESTION IS “WHAT QUALITY IS THAT YOU HAVE?” IN THE POLCE REPORT (SEE ATTACHED) SAYS THAT IT IS “A MINOR ACCIDENT” I CAN ASSURE YOU IF I WAS DRIVING A BYCYCLE NOT EVEN A MOTOR BIKE WILL HAVE NO HARM TO IT BUT THE MOST SHOCKING PART IS WHEN I GOT THE DAMAGE REPORT (SEE ATTACHED) FROM THE DEALER Kia Motors (Reliable International Automotive) THAT STATES A PLENTY OF DAMAGES THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE TO BE CAUSED FROM SUCH A MINOR ACCIEDNT, WHICH MAKES ME ASK “WHAT SAFETY STANDARS DO YOU HAVE? WHAT ARE MY CHANCES TO LIVE IF THAT WAS A REAL CAR ACCEDENT? I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD? AND AS ALL OF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE MY LIFE HAPPIER YOUR COMPANY SHOWS IN THE ATTACHED DAMAGED REPORT THAT THE TOTAL COST IS OMR 6808.600, YOU ARE RIPPING ME OFF, HOW CAN YOU CHARGE ME WITH THAT AMOUNT IF THE VEHICLE PRICE IS OMR 5850.
THINK I HAVE SAID ENOUGH AND YOU HAVE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH A CONVENIENT ACTION AND ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS? BEACAUSE I ASSURE YOU I WILL SUIT YOU FOR ALL OF THESE DAMAGES BEEN CAUSED TO ME BY YOUR COMPANY WHETHER FROM THE SERVICE OR THE PRODUCT
AWAITING YOUR SOONEST REPLY
UNFORTUNATELY, AM NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD THE ATTACHEMENT IT IS A PDF FILE CAN YOU ADVISE WHAT TO DO?
MARIO DI PIETRO

tires

On march 15 the side wall of my tire 2110 soul went out om june 15 side wall on the tire went out I had to...

lousy service

I owned a KIA Spektra car.I replaced my car’s timing belt when my car mileage was 55561km at KIA authorized service outlet, Hong Wan Auto Sdn. Bhd (Teluk Intan). I then had to go back to the service centre for three more times within the 1st month due to problems such as slow pick up and jerky movement. These visitations were not recorded in my service book and they did not even have the courtesy to inform me what was wrong. Perhaps they think the car language was too complicated to a girl like me.
Not long after that I was transferred to Ipoh and I was only too happy to bring my car for service at another KIA service centre.
Recently, my car halted suddenly in a busy road in Gopeng. My car was towed to a nearby workshop in Ipoh. I was informed that my car sudden collapse was due to my timing belt which snapped into two. My mileage at that time was about 81000km. It was just 13 months and less than 30000km since I replaced the timing belt.
I was obviously unhappy as I thought that a timing belt was supposed to last for 60000km or 3 years whichever come first.
When I brought this matter to the Kia service Teluk Intan on 18th April, I was appalled at their level of professionalism. Not only did they not take my problem seriously, the staff actually LAUGHED at my case and said that they can’t do anything with my car problem.
I later received a call from Mr Bala from KIA Service Centre said that I could get my car to the nearest KIA service in Ipoh (which I’m OK with) for further assessment. He then changed his mind and called me to get my car towed to Teluk Intan. I don’t understand the complexity of this problem. When I first bought my car, I was told I can have my car serviced at any KIA service outlets confidently, but when this problem aroused, I have to bring my car back to the exact outlet that replaces the timing belt. Isn’t this time consuming and expensive for me? Does this means that not all KIA outlets have the same trained and skilled mechanic to access a car’s problem when it gives away? If I was transferred to Johor and my car gave way in that state, does this mean I have to get my car towed all the way back to Teluk Intan for the so- call ‘proper’ assessment. If I knew this, I would not in a million years buy a KIA car.
I was also informed that the warranty for a timing belt is 6 months or 10000km. We are all advised to replace our car timing belt at an interval of 60000km or 3 years, whichever come first. A part of top quality should give a warranty of at least half its life time.
I later summitted my complaint via email to the KIA Malaysia website. They called me up and informed me to bring my car to the nearest Kia centre in Menglembu to have a proper assessment. I sent my car on the 21th of April. I then received call from them informing what I already knew that my car’s timing belt snapped into two. They are looking into this matter and will get back to me on who should bear the cost of repairing. I have not heard from them until two weeks later Mr. Saidi, representative from the KIA headquarters called to ask me whether I was contacted by KIA Menglembu representative about my car problem. Wouldn’t he be in a better position to know the progress of my case? Do I need to monitor KIA Menglembu’s customer service’s job on his behalf? I am a medical doctor and have a time-demanding job and it is stressing me out getting around Ipoh without my car. I demanded an explanation from him as soon as possible. He stated that my problem was not that easy to solve as I had brought my car to other mechanic first and there might be a chance of foul play. He said that I should have brought my car to the nearest KIA outlet. I asked him if he has medical illness and is receiving treatment in KL and during his visit to another state like Kelantan and if he had an heart attack, does this mean he has to travel all the way back to KL or he will go to the nearest hospital for immediate treatment? He did not answer my question and made a very serious accusation against me. He said that by bringing my car to another workshop, there is a possibility that the car mechanic or I could have cut the timing belt on purpose. How stupid is that? In this CSI age, didn’t he know a purposely cut belt would have a smooth edge on the belt whereas mine has rough and uneven edges? I do not think they actually assessed the problem at all! They just want to shove their responsibilities elsewhere and save the trouble of replacing the timing belt at their own cost.
I later demanded a written report from KIA Menglembu on whether they think it’s a foul play. I also dared them to report this to the police if they think I’m that pathetic enough to cut my own timing belt on a busy road in Gopeng .En. Saidi informed me that they can’t do anything as I did not bring my car back to Hong Wan Auto Sdn Berhad (Teluk Intan) after the first 10000km since my timing belt replacement as this is essential for them to check if the timing belt requires any tightening. When my timing belt was replaced, they did not volunteered this information to me and I am sure not many KIA car owners know this. I did brought my car to KIA service outlet in Kulim for service after 10, 000 km since replacing my timing belt. Shouldn’t the mechanic check the history of my car service that was clearly recorded in the service book and checked the condition of the timing belt? This could only mean not all KIA service outlets have trained and skilled mechanics that adheres to the procedure of proper service. I demanded an official report on my case and my request was denied as they trying clearly trying to cover up their sloppy service and incompetency.
I’m really frustrated with NAZA KIA customer service. I felt compelled to advice all KIA car owners to bear in mind that once you service your car in a particular KIA service outlet, you have to commit to that outlet forever. You are also advice to drive within the perimeter of the service outlet. You have to replace your timing belt every 6 month or 10000km as that is what the warranty covers or your other option is to bring it to the same outlet every 10000km to have the belt tighten. If your car gave way during weekends, midnight or public holiday, please wait to have it dealt with on the weekdays during working hour and do not even think about sending it to the nearest workshop or else you shall be suspected of foul play.
All those out there looking to buy a new car, don’t waste your time and money with KIA NAZA cars. Look elsewhere for a car brand that has a renowned reputation with excellent after sales customer and technical service. What good is a car if the service is lousy?
Regretted owning a KIA car.

• Ro
    rosnan ahmad Jul 20, 2019

I thought of trading my Peugeot 5008 with Kia Carnival. But now not in million years.
    Nasim service center at Maxwell road Ipoh did excellent after sales servicefor my 5008. Previously with my 206 almost give up with Chin autoservice at Jelapang however Nasim service center brought great confidence that I even purchase another peugeot. i.e my 5008.
    My compliment to the manager En Shukor

bad service, bad attitude

Dear KIA CEO

I would like to bring the following to your attention
I bought a Kia Cerato Hatch 2 litre Auto from Kia Paarden Eiland.
The sales were great, but now I have a few problems that needs to be sorted out and the dealership has no interest whatsoever in providing me with decent service.
They dont respond, they dont come back to me, they just dont care.
I have to do everything and nag and moan to get something done.
I have never experienced such a bad attitude towards a customer in my life. They are basically saying "sorry sir, it is your problem now"
Are these the type of people you want to sell your product?
Doesnt matter how good the car is, with that type of service I would rather walk.
VERY VERY dissapointed.
I would never recommend KIA Paarden Eiland to any other person.

kia cheated me!

I bought 2011 Sportage 2.0 Diesel on March for 42.500€ . And I realized that my car has 136 HP whereas the other Sportages which have 184 HP have been sold for the same price since May! I paid the same price for the same model car but my car's motor has lower power! I trusted Kia trademark and I bought my first Kia car. Please tell me, was it a big mistake to buy a Kia car? If you upgrade the motor next year I could understand this. But you sell the same model (2011) car with different motors!!! Its incredible! I had contacted to you last week so Kia Turkey distributor (Celik Motor) called me yesterday and they told me that "Kia is responsible for motor upgrade not us and we wont change your car".

It seems they are right, I mean Kia Motors is responsible for ripping of me! But Kia rejects to change my car!

I opened a suitcace last week to both Celik Motor and Tek-Kar. Dont not buy a Kia car! Never!

• Gu
    Guven K. May 26, 2016

I bought a brand new kia ceed in 2015 in Turkey and it has problems with dashboard such as any thing touch it leaves marks on which remain there forever. Unfortunately Çelik Motors from Turkey doesn't accept it as a faulty material and does nothing except giving nonsense explanations.

lack of repairs

I am the second owner of a 2004 Kia Optima that I purchased on 2/4/06. I had a 5 year or 60, 000 mile warranty. My engine started to make a rattling noise when I started it up cold so I took it into a Kia dealership on 10/30/06 with 18, 979 miles on it. They replaced lifters in my engine, which I have been told is not a good practice with such low mileage. On 11/20/06 my car started to make the same noise, so I took it back to a Kia dealership. At that time I had to leave it overnight and then when I returned they told me that I needed an oil change, which I paid for. They also said that I needed to get oil changes more frequently and then the noise would eventually go away. So after that I did get oil changes more frequently then normal. I then took my car into another Kia dealership for an oil change, and I asked them to listen to my engine noise again. They claimed that they couldn’t hear it or duplicate it but that I should continue to get more frequent oil changes. I then continued to get regular oil changes but didn’t have any other problem with my car aside for the engine noise that I was told would go away with enough oil changes. I recently took it in for an oil change to a non Kia dealer and was notified by them that my engine noise was because of collapsed lifters at the very least. I then took it into a Kia dealership where they notified me just from listening to it that I indeed had upper and lower engine noise and that I would need a new engine. My car is now not under warranty but they claim that the three times that I took it in for the same problem was not enough. I have gone through the Kia chains of command and been denied.

scam

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
Kia Motors UK. Limited
PO Box 464,
Stockport,
SK3 0WU,
United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£450, 000.00 (four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds) and
a brand new KIA Optima Car from International programs held on the 3rd
of March, 20067 in London, UK.

Description of prize vehicle;

Year: 2006
Model: EX V6
Color (exterior/interior): Metallic / Diamond Silver Leather Seats
Mileage: 5
Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed
Options: Cold weather package, premium package, fold down rear seats
w/ski bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system(s) from a database of over 250, 000
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you was
selected.

The KIA MOTORS Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators
(IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to
sensitize the public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our claims
department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.
============================================================ ====

Phone: +[protected]

============================================================ ====

Contact him by please providing him with your secret pin code x6hryz07
and your Reference Number KIA :[protected]/77.You are also advised to
provide him with the under listed informations as soon as possible:

1.Name in full.
2.Address.
3.Nationality.
4.Age.
5.Sex
6.Occupation.
7.Phone/Fax.
8.Present Country.
9.Short comment on our products. [optional].
10.Fax [optional].
11.Email address.

============================================================ ======

Please you are to provide him with the above listed details as soon as
possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize winnings.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotional program.

Mrs. Veronica Blunt
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
KIA MOTORS LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED KINGDOM

NOTE: ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOULD BE SENT TO YOUR AGENT.

rust on new car

I purchased a brand new kia sportage with rust. I noticed within 2 hours of taking vehicle. Dealer ha...

temp tag

04/05/2011 My name is jessenia acosta: I purchased a kia soul like a month ago, my driver window broke down...

mechanical problems / faulty product

Since buying car it has been back on numerous occasions, last time it was due to the drive shaft seizing in...

unfair and deceptive trade practices

We made several attempts to contact the used car sales manager (Dean Blanton) over the course of approximately a week and were not given the simple courtesy of a call back for approximately a week. We have since been informed that the vehicle will not be re-purchased by this dealership at any price. We had specifically asked the salesperson (Tonia Burleson) during the purchase process if this vehicle would retain its value well and we were both told by her that it would.

The vehicle at present has approximately 2300 miles on the odometer and the vehicle has no damage or defects whatsoever (other than those which may be inherent to the Kia manufacturing process itself.) When I remarked about the vehicle apparently not seeming to hold its value very well the only response I got from Ms. Burleson in the way of explanation was simply it’s not my fault”.

I’m not only troubled by the seeming lack of quality and thence value on the part of this almost brand new vehicle but also by the apathy and discourtesy shown by this member of the sales staff. We also asked during the sales process if the vehicle was front wheel drive and we were told that it was. We have since discovered that it’s not. We would never have purchased the vehicle had we been truthfully informed that it was not front wheel drive. We also were due a balance on our trade in and we were not told that our check would not be available until the following week until after we had signed the sales contract. The person who had to sign the check had somehow conveniently just left the dealership.

We have since found the vehicle to be woefully underpowered and that it has an overwhelmingly cheap and exceedingly light feel to it and lacks traction and stability under any and all driving conditions. In summary, we are both completely dissatisfied with the sales experience, the vehicle, the dealership, and Kia Corporation as a whole. Based on my experience in the legal field I feel that these actions on the part of the dealership and Kia Corporation constitute unfair and deceptive trade practices and are just downright bad business as well as some of the worst treatment by a car dealer we have experienced in the last 20 plus years.

We both felt as though we were told whatever would serve to get us signed off on the sales contract and out the door with the vehicle. We would respectfully request a meeting with the general manager of the dealership to attempt to resolve this matter before resorting to arbitration or legal action to seek an appropriate remedy. If we could simply sell the vehicle at a reasonable portion of its original price after normal depreciation we could possibly walk away from this situation with some semblance of fairness. I wish we had done our homework and discovered beforehand the numerous complaints and lawsuits against Kia of America and their product line. Had we done so we would never have purchased the vehicle.

• My wife and I purchased a 2009 Kia Borrego from the Paramount Kia of Asheville North Carolina dealership for $35, 782.00 on October 16, 2009. We returned to the dealership on Friday, December 4, 2009 to sell the vehicle back (due to our dissatisfaction with it) and we were given a ballpark figure of $21, 000 as its value and were told that the used car sales manager would have to approve any re-purchase of the vehicle and also approve the amount.
    The vehicle at present has approximately 2300 miles on the odometer and the vehicle has no damage or defects whatsoever (other than those which may be inherent to the Kia manufacturing process itself.) When I remarked about the vehicle apparently not seeming to hold its value very well the only response I got from Ms. Burleson in the way of explanation was simply "it's not my fault". I'm not only troubled by the seeming lack of quality and thence value on the part of this almost brand new vehicle but also by the apathy and discourtesy shown by this member of the sales staff.
    We also asked during the sales process if the vehicle was front wheel drive and we were told that it was. We have since discovered that it’s not. We would never have purchased the vehicle had we been truthfully informed that it was not front wheel drive. We also were due a balance on our trade in and we were not told that our check would not be available until the following week until after we had signed the sales contract. The person who had to sign the check had somehow “conveniently” just left the dealership.
    We have since found the vehicle to be woefully underpowered and that it has an overwhelmingly “cheap” and exceedingly light feel to it and lacks traction and stability under any and all driving conditions. In summary, we are both completely dissatisfied with the sales experience, the vehicle, the dealership, and Kia Corporation as a whole. Based on my experience in the legal field I feel that these actions on the part of the dealership and Kia Corporation constitute unfair and deceptive trade practices and are just downright bad business as well as some of the worst treatment by a car dealer we have experienced in the last 20 plus years. We both felt as though we were told whatever would serve to get us signed off on the sales contract and out the door with the vehicle.

• Uk
    Uketa Apr 06, 2016

I have experienced the same unfair and deceptive trade practices-as well as a fraudulent contract...and undoubtedly the worst treatment by a car dealership too! I am seeking legal counsel...This dealership was located in Joliet, IL

mildew/mold on carpet

In late 2009 I purchased a 2010 Kia Forte Koup from Airport Kia in Naples, Florida. The Forte Koup is a great...

dealer

We felt that a new Kia Sportage that needed a transmission installed after only 2 weeks should have been...

service department

Service Department damaged new parts installed on vehicle by qualified mechanic and then charged us for the...

used dealership fraud on sale, criminal complaint filed

I bought a used car at a Kia Dealership. The car was a 2005 Chevy Cavalier. It had 51, 000 miles on it when I bought it. The car was $1500 below bluebook value when I bought it. 4 months after I bought it I received the title and a letter from the Secretary of State Police stating that it was a salvaged vehicle and they required it to have a rebuilt statement on the title. I contacted the dealership who promised to fix the issue and get me a vehicle which wasn't previously wrecked, since I gave my old vehicle to my sister because it had been previously wrecked and had problems every couple years which I didn't want to deal with. When I went to the dealership to get a different vehicle they attempted to sell me a vehicle which was 3 years older and had 120, 000 miles on it, 70000 more than the one I was giving back to them and then they wanted to charge me another $2500. I told them to give me my keys and title to the original vehicle back and they refused. I left the dealership on foot in the middle of winter to find someplace to call the police since my cellphone was dead. The general manager followed me off the lot and asked me to come back and he would fix it. I walked back to the dealership because I told him I wanted the car back, when we got back he again refused to give me the car back, I have a heart condition and I got so upset I passed out after having walked over in the freezing cold. Someone in the dealership called the police who came out with the ambulance to take care of me. This is how Kia treats U.S. veterans. I spent 20 years in the service, I was retiring when I bought this vehicle and was starting a new job. The general manager knew this and used it when he mislead me on the status of the vehicle. I had asked for a copy of the Carfax but he lead me off talking about my time in the service instead of getting me the Carfax. I would not have bought this vehicle if I had known it was a salvage rebuilt vehicle. It is a violation of the law to commit fraud where I live when selling a vehicle and not having the buyer sign a statement from the secretary of state showing they know it is a rebuilt salvaged vehicle. The dealership knew this yet still tried to defraud me. I have filed a criminal complaint against the Kia dealership and its management. I will never got back to another Kia dealer again.

unavailable spare part

Complaint by: Mrs. Manal Mikhael Makkar
Country : Egypt - Cairo
e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
Dated on : 23/02/2011
Complaint Detail:
* I bought my car on 09/09/2009 from a well known dealer in Egypt called EIT, at that time I was so proud of KIA brand.
* Three months later, I realized some water leakage on the car floor,
* On my 1st maintenance visit ( the 1000 km ), I drew the Engineer attention to the situation, but he ignored the matter and said : there is nothing . Same thing has been repeated in the 2nd visit,
* On 08/01/2011 was the 3rd visit (10000 km ), this time the Engineer ( who was another one) told me that, the leakage is due to the air condition unit and it needs the spare part # [protected]. He promised to provide it a week after.
Unfortunately, after several weeks and till now, the service center EIT has failed to provide the required part.
I WONDER ! ?
1- how a corporation like KIA fails to provide such a spare part...
2- Is there any process management system for such customer requirements and after sales service...
I'm sorry to tell u that you have lost one of your satisfied customers, and please remember that each dissatisfied customer could negatively influences 16 of your potential customers
A highly prompt action is required

purchased car never paid off my trade in

Came in to purchase a car and the amount they wanted for the car on the lot seemed a bit high. I looked...

o9 kia spectra

In april 2009 purchased an 09 kia spectra in luisville ky, in december of 2010 the first week my wife when...

terrible experience to say the least

On 9 Jan. we towed our caravan to Illovo and the car’s temperature went up again. We took our car to Margate workshop to fix it. They replaced our radiator cap and said the problem is fixed. The next day we left for home. after 30 min, our car overheated and cut out. Rusty from Durban fixed a small leak on the top radiator hose and added 1 litre of water. He also found that the thermostat was stuck in a closed position and removed the centre part. At Pinetown, the car overheated again and cut out. We had to leave our car there and make arrangements to get ourselves and the caravan home. We contacted Kia Margate a few times and left messages. My husband was contacted on 1 February and was asked to fax our complaint to Rob. I sent 3 faxes – no response. When my husband called him 2 weeks later, he replied that it was not their responsibility because it only overheated when we towed our caravan (which was what they were supposed to fix). We are still without a car after more than 5 weeks.

• Pa
    Pamela @ Kia HQ Jan 11, 2011

Have you tried contacting the company directly?

• De
    Denise Shine-Morgan Sep 04, 2015

I purchase a 2011 Kia optima last august, soon after purchase, I notice we couldn't see at night. We replace the head lights bulbs twice, still had the same problem. I decided to take it to the dealer on august 28, 2015, they replaced the bulbs for the third time. That same night I notice that I still couldn't see. I paid Kia of Dayton $90.00 for two bulbs, only to find out on Monday august 31, 2015, that my reflectors were bad. (what is a reflector) I was told on Monday that the reflectors cost over $900.00 to replace. I only had this vehicle for (1) year. When I purchased this vehicle it had over 60, 000 miles. I only added little over 10, 000 miles since I had the car. I was disappointed to find out that Kia refused to assist with replacement of the reflectors. Well this confirms that I'm done with Kia and their vehicles. I will never go back to Kia again!!!

Denise Shine-Morgan
    Dayton, Oh
    937-470-8878

bad business practice

I recently bought a 2008 kia optima from the lincolnwood KIA Grossinger dealership in ILLINOIS. They had bad...