KIA Motors — bad paint
I bought a Kia Optima 2012 (Dark Cherry) this Summer, and in less than one month the paint had deteriorated from bird dung, insect debris and from the minimal snow flurries we had this Nov. 27th! I made Kia aware of the situation in order to exercise the suppossedly great warranty they have just to find out that they decided not to do anything about it. The Kia "Inspector" stated that the issue with the paint was "Environmental" therefore, Kia was not going to fix it! I park my vehicle next to our 2003 Kia Sorrento (a black one) and both vehicles are exposed to the same bird droppings, insects, and flurries, as well as millions of cars. The nearly 10 year old car Sorrento has had no paint problems at all. It is ovbious that Kia is taking advantage of its previous popularity and success from the past good quality vehicles they made then, but is selling us substandard, inferior, low quality vehicles now. I will never buy a Kia vehicle ever again. I found myself driving a brand new good looking car (the design of the Optima is great) with 4 and a half years of monthly payments to make, and with a beautiful color stained and rusted just because the vehicle is outside like millions of other cars is enough pain to have learned my lesson.
More KIA Motors Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!!
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam
- Naza Kia Malaysia - unresolved problems
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received
- Naza Kia Malaysia - car battery
- KIA Motors Corporation - 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
- KIA - 2016 kia optima and lousy customer service from corporate kia
- KIA Motors Corporation - interior trim
- Kia Lottery - scam