Having problems with KIA Motors?

1877 542 2886 (Canada)
131 542 (Australia)
8800 301 0880 (Russia)
1800 888 542 (Malaysia)
+82 234 641 114 (South Korea)
+1 800 333 4542 (United States)
+44 333 202 2990 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 497 493 (Ireland)
+43 800 784 777 (Austria)
+32 27 296 979 (Belgium)
+31 888 542 542 (Netherlands)
+41 627 888 899 (Switzerland)
+966 920 014 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 117 768 800 (South Africa)
+94 112 342 725 (Sri Lanka)
12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu

Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, 60486 Frankfurt, Germany

Switzerland
Emil-Frey-Strasse, 5745 Safenwil

Turkey
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Mahallesi, Balkan Street № 58, Buyaka E Blok, Tepeüstü, Ümraniye 34771 Istanbul

Sri Lanka
297, Union Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

Mexico
Av. Paseo de la Reforma № 250, Capital Reforma Torre B Piso 16 Col. Juarez, México D.F. C.P. 06600

Complaints & Reviews

terrible experience to say the least

On 9 Jan. we towed our caravan to Illovo and the car’s temperature went up again. We took our car to Margate workshop to fix it. They replaced our radiator cap and said the problem is fixed. The next day we left for home. after 30 min, our car overheated and cut out. Rusty from Durban fixed a small leak on the top radiator hose and added 1 litre of water. He also found that the thermostat was stuck in a closed position and removed the centre part. At Pinetown, the car overheated again and cut out. We had to leave our car there and make arrangements to get ourselves and the caravan home. We contacted Kia Margate a few times and left messages. My husband was contacted on 1 February and was asked to fax our complaint to Rob. I sent 3 faxes – no response. When my husband called him 2 weeks later, he replied that it was not their responsibility because it only overheated when we towed our caravan (which was what they were supposed to fix). We are still without a car after more than 5 weeks.

• Pa
    Pamela @ Kia HQ Jan 11, 2011

Have you tried contacting the company directly?

• De
    Denise Shine-Morgan Sep 04, 2015

I purchase a 2011 Kia optima last august, soon after purchase, I notice we couldn't see at night. We replace the head lights bulbs twice, still had the same problem. I decided to take it to the dealer on august 28, 2015, they replaced the bulbs for the third time. That same night I notice that I still couldn't see. I paid Kia of Dayton $90.00 for two bulbs, only to find out on Monday august 31, 2015, that my reflectors were bad. (what is a reflector) I was told on Monday that the reflectors cost over $900.00 to replace. I only had this vehicle for (1) year. When I purchased this vehicle it had over 60, 000 miles. I only added little over 10, 000 miles since I had the car. I was disappointed to find out that Kia refused to assist with replacement of the reflectors. Well this confirms that I'm done with Kia and their vehicles. I will never go back to Kia again!!!

Denise Shine-Morgan
    Dayton, Oh
    937-470-8878

bad business practice

I recently bought a 2008 kia optima from the lincolnwood KIA Grossinger dealership in ILLINOIS. They had bad customer service. The person who was helping us, ABRAHAM (ABE) was very rude and was pushing me to buy the car. I explained to him that I had gotten into an accident recently and was not going to get the check from the other insurance for my totalled car for another week. He told me it would be fine and kept trying to sell me a car. It was snowing really bad and it was night time. He showed me the car and did not tell me anything about the car. After taking a ride in the car he kept pushing me with his rude attitude to buy the car. I told him I am a first time buyer and he did not seem to care. He also kept making rude comments on how i would not be able to buy a expensive car or no one would give me a good loan percent on the car. I also explained to the finance department guy that the check is not going to be in my hand till the next week. The guy reassured me that they would only take the money out when I tell them i had received the check. Also, my dad had went in to talk to them about a dent we found on the car after we bought it, plus the tires were not safe for em to drive because they were worn out. My dad also told them not to take the money out until we get the check because I did not have the money in my account yet. Even then, they still took the money out of my account and I went negative in my account. I am really disappointed with service and the people working at the Kia Grossinger at Lincolnwood, IL. I am never going to buy a Kia again ever and never will ever recommend anyone to get a Kia again because of my bad experience with KIA.

esc off light malfunction

dealing with kia sorento 2007 at 62000 miles and the "esc off" light randomly illuminating. there are service bulletins out for this issue and i was told by dealership that kia will cover this under 60000mile warranty but since i came in 2000miles over it was up to me to pay some $700 to repair. diagnostic test came up saying that there is a faulty transfer case decoder motor, and since i did not do my "recommended" services to the transfer case before 60000 my warranty is voided. this is an issue that i feel maybe a defect to the "esc" in kia and not that i did not comply with my maintenance. it seems that i am not the only person with this problem and the real issue is that when the "esc off" light illuminates it stays on and i lose engine power/acceleration, which has almost caused me two accidents on the freeway!!

i have filed a complaint to the NHTSA (www.nhtsa.dot.gov ) in order for them to open up an investigation they need more consumers with this issue to file a complaint and determine if this is a potential defect or recall. so, if anyone has similar complaints with the "esc off" compartment in a kia vehicle please let me know or feel free to file a complaint online to www.nhtsa.dot.gov . this is a serious safety hazard.

jabent May 05, 2011

I have a 2006 hyundia azera with a kia engineering and have the same problem.

technical problem new car

I purchased a new Kia Sportage in July this year from Kia Motors in Tableview, Cape Town. When I drove the...

fraudulent and dishonest

AIC of Kia is one of the most dishonest car dealerships I have ever been to. My husband and I went there as we were solicited by a phone call stating we were approved for a loan. They attempted to sell us a vehicle for 4ooo over a brand new selling price. They gave us the keys and charged us a 399.00 processing fees. When they found out while we were still there that the phone bill was in my name only they asked us to fax something in my husbands name. The loan would not fund without both names, so they had us bring the car back. We returned it with a full tank of gas and an oil change as they gave it to us with an empty tank and oil change due.
They stated that there was no one to help process the fee and we should come back another day. We returned the next day and they said the business office was closed. Finally we called and they refused to return the money. We had to go through our bank to file fraud charges as they never performed a service that we were charged for... Dont go there. Go to B and M motors instead Leesburg. They are more friendly and can deliver on their promises.

• Da
    dani's pisseded Dec 22, 2010

told me i was 100% approved BY BANK no money dwn! I drove 30 mins all the way to manassas and i was told i needed a down payment! Soo blown waisted 1.5 hours there for no reason just to run my credit and bring dwn my score even more! PLEEEEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM

• Ca
    Carlierae75 Mar 17, 2011

I own a Kia Sedona, I took it into AIC KIA of Manassas for an Oil Change and heres what happened. It took the mechanic (Mike Minnick) an hour to do the oil change. They said it needed front brake pads, i asked how long and they said no more than 1 hour, i said ok. It took Mike 2hrs to replace the brake pads, i noticed he seemed more concerned about smoking his cirggeretts than working on my car. I left the dealership and noticed something very wrong when i press on the brake pedal... i did not feel like he knew what he was doing so i took it to the shell down the street to have them check the work. Mike the Machanic put one of the brake pads on backwards (THE VAN DID NOT WANT TO STOP!!!). Thank goodnesss my kids were not with me and thank goodness i did notice before anthing major happended. Please for your own safety do not take your car there for fix.

• Mi
    mike18436572 Apr 02, 2011

This is not the full story and this person should use spell check more often.

• Da
    daracefan28 Jun 13, 2011

I want to know if anybody who has bought a vehicle from AIC KIA Manassas and asked repeatedly for a CARFAX and never received it and found out later that there were over 9 entries on their vehicle????

GermanDiamond Aug 17, 2011

Same here. My husband and I bought a Mitsubishi Eclipse 2017 in November 2017 from there. We asked for the Carfax and got it, it showed no accidents and only one owner, a Corporation.
    Well, about a month or so ago we wanted to get an estimate to sell it as we only really need one car right now from Carmax. Well, they use Autocheck and it turned out that this car was in an accident in 2017! and was then bough from an auction.

These liars sold us a car that was in an accident and I am very sure they bought it from the auction. Due to this crap we lost about 3k in value for this car!!!

GermanDiamond Aug 17, 2011

Also a tip for everyone. You get nothing in this world for free, besides food testings in grocery stores :p. Anyways, if you have really bad credit and they are willing to help.

You get what you pay for, ### interest rate, most of the time a ### car and you can think of the rest.

• Ho
    howard rogers Dec 21, 2011

im a handicap person .i have 1 leg .my car broke down, they said they would send us on a train .i had just bought a car from them a month earlier and i had to go back down to get temps .the way they talked to me i would not talk to my dog like that .they get your money and dont want to see you again.they have people selling cars that dont have a license so how can they no what a car is like.the complaint department of kia dont care how they slander there name.my question is why do you want to by a car from kia?they want your money and dont care about what happenes to you after.if they talk to a handicap that way, and want him to walk 30 miles in the dark and with just one leg.so american people we need to take a stand .the government needs to get rid of kia.not customer freindly.

GetReal1843 Apr 09, 2012

I agree with the complaint completely
    Mike installed top on the line front brake pads on my car and a year later find out he never greased the caliper pins, therefore I needed to get all new pads and rotors. If had he done the job right (which by the way he is ASE certified in BRAKES) as in
    1. paid attention 2. stopped worrying about what everyone else was doing 3. less concerned with smoking cigarettes,
    that my brakes would have been done right the first time and I would have saved much more mileage in gas all this time.
    Someone needs to give him a wake up call and maybe send him back to get trained on being a real mechanic.

abs systen

I had buy the Naza Kia Sorento year made 2006. The problem is ABS system is not function probably or better...

engine replacement

I am on my second Kia Sportage. The first one started having engine problems but I was able to trade in and out run it. Why did I trade in and get another one??????? BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD TAKE THE PIECE OF CRAP. Now on my second one and they got me..states a timing belt broke and blew my engine..cost 8, 000.00 on my 2006..not over 100, 000 but warranty doesn't cover...ssssoooooo I get to con't making payments and still have no car..and need more money to fix.

Has anybody esle had this..I've found two people with similar prob'd...blown engines at two yrs old?????

• Pi
    pixeleyz Aug 27, 2012

I just purchased a Kia Sportage. The salesman told me that if I purchased the model with the UVO system, I would get an internal hard drive capable of holding all my music, so I would never need to carry CDs or even an MP3 player. It sounded great! But I also wanted the sunroof. The salesman informed me (not once, but many, many times) that if I went to that package, I would not be able to also get the UVO system with the "jukbox" feature, which was the only package that included the internal hard drive. I had to choose between getting the hard drive Jukebox, or the dual sunroof. So I want for the hard drive, it was more important to me. So, when I get the vehicle home and RIP some MP3 CDs to move my music library to the car, I copy one CD and the UVO system says "memory is full" That's right, one CD, 700MB of songs, fills the UVO system up! Lets put that in perspective; if you have a $10 8GB flash ram drive, you have 11 times as much music in your pocket, as a $30, 000 2013 Kia Sportage with UVO music system will hold! Or another way to put it, they installed about $1 worth of flash RAM in the Kia and they market it as "an internal hard drive that will hold all your music." It isn't upgradable, and it SUCKS! Now I truly do not know why I was mislead. Maybe the salesman just didn't know? Well, the UVO system was also in 2012 models, so I think this issue would have come up before with this experiences Kia salesman. No? Perhaps it had to do with no availability of certain 2013 models in August 2012? I can only speculate. All I know is that I was told false information many times, which lead me to buy a model/package that I would not have purchased with accurate information. If push came to shove, I could prove I was told this false information too. The dealership was made aware of my feelings and they have offered no serious resolution. How happy do I seem to you; a whole hard drive full of happy, or a tiny sliver of flash RAM full of happy?

alleged prize winning

I've received a mail informing me i've won 650 000 pounds and a new kia. the whole thing ends up at sending barrister perkins james behrens (esq). about 450 pounds for legal representation fees.

Here's a copy of the e-mail

Kia motors corporation, (seoul, south korea)
Kia car sales promotion office, (england, united kingdom)
Regional office: # 591, wellington road, stockport,
Cheshire, england, united kingdom,
Telephone number: +[protected]

Dear hector pesquero,
Winning identification no.: kiasorentopromo210129928/2010
Approval no.: kiamotorssorentopromo2039832010

We are in receipt of your mail and it gives me great pleasure to inform you that your verification information and selected claims option has gone through our verification processes and has successfully passed all standards in accordance with the year 2010 kia motors corporation; sorento car promotion claims terms and conditions.

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the kia motors corporation sorento promotion programme were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 500, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed on the internet as part of our international sales promotion process to promote international sales of brand new 2010 suv kia sorento car and co-operation between our customers across the united kingdom and other countries worldwide, your lucky email address as ([protected]@hotmail.com) with secret #: kiasorentopromo210129928/2010 was selected as one of ten (10) star prize winner. you are approved to receive a new 2010 suv kia sorento car and cash sum of £650, 000.00 great british pounds sterling.

Your winning prizes been verified and cleared by our promotion headquarters in promotion headquarters in seoul, south korea. since you will be unable to attend in person for the final validation, endorsement and release processes of your prizes in our office, you are to proceed and contact our company's lawyer in our law department, whom you will empower to represent you on your behalf. we will nominate barrister perkins james behrens (esq.), to represent you in the documentation of all the required affidavits document and complete supervision of your winning funds bank to bank wire transfer of £650, 000.00 great british pounds sterling to your personal account and arrange for the delivery of your suv kia sorento car to you.

Contact barrister perkins james behrens (esq.) via the e-mail below:

Lawyer e-mail address: [protected]@kiaclaimslawfiles.co. uk
Contact person: perkins james behrens (esq.)
Telephone #: +[protected]
Kia law department.

Note: you are to provide him with these details for identification of claims:

Full name:... (as appeared on any of your personal identification card)
Personal telephone number:...
Prize identification number:... kiasorentopromo210129928/2010...

For insured security of your winning prizes, have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from by anyone; this is because the total amount of £650, 000.00 great british pounds approved with your winning cheque has been insured to the real value, and as such most be delivered to you without any deduction. this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

Concise update on proceedings with the firm is required back to this e-mail as soon as you are in contact with them. if you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Congratulations. you can call this office for assistance anytime: +[protected].

Your faithfully,
Mrs. rosemary johnson,
Winning prize claims fiduciary agent,
Kia motors sorento car promotion™ 2010 edition,
Kia motors corporation. copyright © 2010 all right reserv

• Tu
    Tuareg Oct 14, 2010

Hum a huge scam indeed! Do not send e.mails or info or anything to them IT IS A SCAM. Have received quite a few of those and I put them into my phising spam box.

Be aware those scammers are preying on vulnerable people. So hope you have not given them your ID and bank account and so forth.

Hope that is helpful

Tuareg

annoying!

that stupid kia soul commercial makes me want to hit mute or change the channel(or barf)!I wouldn't buy one if it was the only car on earth, that's how annoying it is!

• Co
    _complain_jane_ Sep 29, 2010

No, you did not just sign in to your account, click on a link that takes you to a little white box and complain about a stupid, non-important topic like this!! I won't believe it!! I refuse to grasp the fact that you wasted everyone's time by talking about a commerical that no one cares about!

• Rf
    rfischer38 Dec 18, 2010

I have to agree with that and i really dont like the new commercial with michelle wie either, or for that matter the design of the kia soul... kia just cant make a commercial thats not annoying. Its like its in a contract somewhere, that all commercials they make must be annoying to the audience.

Mac Werden Jan 23, 2012

BARF! Hamster commercial have big dicks in the front of their pants - it's gross!!!
    The hamsters have a large, pointed "dick" like a hard-on. They cannot deny it.
    Not only annoying, it's got a sexual theme - a hard-on. which they refuse to fix.
    The commercial ONLY appeals to guys who want a big dick with a hard-on.
    It's a big-dick ad. Only those with big dicks buy a Kia Soul. The company is blind to it.
    It makes women as well as guys barf at that commercial each time it's on TV.
    If you cannot see it, then you are blind too. It's senseless and stupid.
    Kia Soul's are for stupid people who want to show a big dick in the front of their pants.
    I dare the Kia company to take it off the air. It's executives cannot see the truth about it.
    The FCC should ticket the company with a huge Federal fine per each commercial.

bitter and sour taste in my mouth from sales team

This happened this morning.I popped in at Kia motors The Glen to have a look at their new Cerato.As I strolled onto the showroom floor I saw the stunning car and proceeded to go have a look.I had a thorough look at the vechile and this is where things took a turn for the worst.

I stood next to the car for some time hoping that some sales manwoman would attend to me as there were no brochures in or around the car.I ended up walking to the sales office(which accidently is roughly 10m away from the car).

There were two sales people at their desk a male and female.The guy was busy chatting on his cellphone and the lady proceeded to ignore me completely.Honestly I thought lets give them a chance, maybe they're both waiting for something.I kid you not, I stood there for over 3 minutes waiting for someone to attend to me.Thee amazing thing is they both just starred at me.

I then just took a slow long walk to my car and drove off with the most disgustful taste for Kia.I gather that Kia must be doing quite well under the economic melt down as they probably lost a sale from me in the near future.

unresolved problems

Below is my 4th letter to Naza Kia Management (Also a summary on what's going on) Dear sir, I imagine...

2009 kia rio

I bought my 2017 Kia Rio on 12/30/2017. I am the first and only owner of the vehical. Two days after driving...

unethical business practices

They did not give full disclosure on a used vehicle. Indicated on the selling feature sheet that there was AC, but upon delivery of the vehicle it did not work. Also they sold a used car vehicle warranty costing $ 1900.00 probably knowing they would put the $1500 fix through to the warranty provider.

• Fr
    freak69 Aug 21, 2010

oh and I forgot to mention that they have a score as an F at the better business bureau.

dealership

last week i went to a kia dealer in waterford michigan. i was there about a hour and a half. i gave them imformation needed. i told them i had to go home a make dinner and i would be back with my uncle. my uncle and i were going to get a car together. i told them that we didnt have good credit. they said there wont be a problem you and your uncle. i asked them if i could drive a 2007 chey impala. they said ok. so when i came back i wanted to test drive another chey impala. the sales man said you could test drive all of are cars but you cant get a car. we were there abot four hours. needless to say i was very upset and so was my uncle. they wanted for us to gety a kia car for 17, 000 dollars and we didnt want to go that much on a car. the dealership told us we couldnt get a car. my uncle is 77 yrs old and on kidney dialsis. he retired from gm. im a school bus driver. the bottom line is we wetre not allowed to get a car cause we didnt want a kia car. dealership said that they over looked some things. no they didnt. we were up front with them. this is a bunch of crap. is this how customers are suppose to be treated? thank you judy charboneau

bad attituude and sevrvice

Dear all,

Good day

i have a kia Rio car and i have a problem in the hand break of car after 30 k service althought it changed to a new one, but no i haven't any problem .when i went to them to fix it i refered to an Eng called (Amr Hashem) with the problem and i said that i can't drive my car with this problem, his reply was you didn't booked a time and i close my service at 4:30 Pm althought i was there and taking with him at 3:55 Pm then he said if it have a problem you will leave it and come back tomorrow, (this is before checking any thing ) and he said someone will check it with you and if we found a problem you will leave it, then someone check it with me and found an emergency problem and he fix it without refer to the Engeneer.so how he said that and how they found a time to fix it and how to talk with bad attitude with the customers, i record a complain at Call center With Agent Name : Dalia, so please investigate .

Thanks and Regards
Yasser Mohamed
Contact : [protected]

• Al
    Alaa Abdul hamid May 09, 2013

Very bad experience I got new cerato 2013 last feb and since I receive the car no one from services center can fix the Bluetooth they are not trained well and not professional plus very bad following up I prefer to escalade to kia complain head office and to consumer protection

• Ha
    Hamdy Abd El Hamid Jul 31, 2014

This is Dr Hamdy Abdel HamidMy complaint from El-sabaa autoservice for KIA, I maintained my KIA Cerato on July 22th, 2014 normal 70km maintenance. They asked me to change an addition parts and they costed me about 3000LE however I did not hesitate to remove the damaged parts as they told me by the new one. I returned to home and get back the next day because I had a higher AC voice than normal after checking they told that this a normal for AC. After Two day what I been in travel with my family at 2:00AM on CAIRO-ALEX desert road the car stopped (this fun no?) the gear box does not work anymore and found an oil diffuse from the front. I have no choices instead of carrying the car and my kids on the truck at 2:00am...and I introduced a complaint today for the customer protection system in Egypt. Regarding the Car it is located now in the front of my home and I do not know what I have to do...this IS MY cell phone for contacting 01288500020
    أرحمونى من السبع لصيانة كيا أنا قدمت شكوى في حماية المستهلك النهاردة فيكم وعلى اللي العربية
    عملتو في من يومين ...وأنا راجع انا وولادي الساعة 2 بالليل على طريق مصر
    فتيس ولسة معاملتشي 70000 كم... وكنت رايح أغير زيت وفلتر بسي...لبستوني
    في 3000 جنية وقلت ماشي طالما ان العربية محتاج الحاجات دي... دا رقم
    تليفوني لو عندكم ضمير 01288500020 د حمدي

kia spectra

I purchased from Dealer: Pusat Servis Supreme Priority Sdn Bhd - Lot 816, Jalan Pegawai, 83000 Batu Pahat. Tel: +[protected], +[protected].

I have encountered too many problems on this Kia Spetra since I have purchased it on 13/0/2009. I will list out all the problems for your further actions later on. First and foremost, I write this complaint to you as I strongly believe that the Kia Spectra I purchased has fully tarnished the whole reputation and band of Kia Motor not only in Malaysia but the entire world. I strongly think that Kia Motor should be shamed of introducing this model of car as it totally disappointed me being a Executive Director of a Construction company in Malaysia. I purchased this car for the convenience of my family but in contrast it is creating problems for my family since the beginning. Even recently I myself drove this car and stopped in the middle of busy road and center of the traffic light junction. I have sent for the kia service center for the solutions but it has never been solved and it is getting worst and worst after the car service. I strongly think that this is the biggest failure of Kia Motor since it has commenced its business and I am asking (not hoping or wishing) that Kia Motor can send someone to overcome all the problems and failures that I have encountered otherwise I will further post my complaint to all the internet media such as facebook, twitter, youtube and so on as a boycott to Kia Motor and I swear that I will do it.

Let's us look at all the problems that I have encountered after 3 times of the car services and the car age is less than a year and most importantly the car is still in the workshop remained unsolvable.
1. Engine will shut down suddenly and frequently, even the gear signal is in N or P condition, it cannot be started again (even a new battery has been replaced.)
2. Gear is not running smoothly sometimes it is not forwarding after running a long distance.
3. Air-con not cold.
4. Audio system spoiled.
5. Sometimes doors are auto-locked even this car without auto-locked functions.

All these problems have caused many other problems in my family. My wife is employed and she is always late and absent for work after driving this car as it always shut down out of sudden and cannot be stared again. My children are always late and absent for school or tuition classes. Sometimes my wife is late for the pick up of children after school or tuition classes. The car stopped in the middle of our long journey after traveling for long distance and so on. Each of these problems have distorted our family and annoyed me since the purchase of this Kia Spectra, most importantly the Kia Servie Center over here has never solved all these car problems untill it continues raising another or more problems.

I think the Kia Motor will be able to send somebody to solve my car problem as soon as possible since it has been staying at the workshop for 3 days before I really take actions to boycott the Kia Motor until all my car problems have been solved.

Thank you.

BRs,
Tiu Eng Hong

• Df
    dfgrtu Aug 07, 2010

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    input: www.onseeking.com We need your support and trust!! !

sucks

I bought a 2005 kia sorento in 2008 of july it is aug 2010 now and the front seal is leaking and the wheel beerings are messed up on the front right had baught extra warrenty went to get the problem fixed and they told me that they could not honner and fix my problem because KIA had sold me a car that had a Branded title: buyback/lemon... Yes they sold me a lemon car and new it and never told me nore was it in the contract I am so mad now i have to come out of pocket to pay for the repair cause i still owe around 8000 for the car and no one will do a trade for me.

paint chipping on hood

Back in may I noticed my kia soul had paint chipping all over the hood, so I took it to the dealer they said...

stay away from this dealership

I brought my 07 Sedona for service. I brought it in for an oil change and to fix a tire, along with some other warranty issues. I informed Dave that I wanted an OIL CHANGE. Dave wrote down, in his own writing, 4000k service. I did not see that Dave wrote something different from what I said. I signed the papers and left. Why would Dave write something different than what I said down as I was saying it? The next day, I pick up my Sedona, get home and realize that I was charged $54.95 instead of the usual $33 dollars or so. I called and spoke to Dave who was adamant that I "signed" for the services. I NEVER authorized this service. I was then handed over to one of the most rude and ignorant managers that I have ever spoken too. Pat was condescending, disrespectful, and flat out ignorant. He kept repeating over and over again that I signed for it. Dave clearly wrote down the wrong thing and then charged me more money. Pat informed me that I have to opt out of the 4000 mile service at the time of scheduling. How is a person supposed to opt of a service that they don't know they are getting. I will be contacting the attorney general about this blatant fraud.

Marge Gunderson Feb 07, 2011

Pat kept repeating over and over that you signed for it, because you did! You said so yourself, you signed something without bothering to read it, and now you're whining? What would you do if someone signed a contract with you, then, after you performed your service, they sniveled and whined that they hadn't bothered to read what they signed so therefore you're committing fraud by trying to get paid for your work?

Grow up, son, and get past the victim mentality! Man up, and be grateful it only cost you a measly $21 (for which you received service) to learn to read what you sign your name to!

message from kia motors promotion board

Please check if the mail I receipt is true, and what your suggestion for me to do:
Kia motors corporation, (Seoul, south korea)
Kia car sales promotion office, (England, united kingdom)
Regional office: # 591, wellington road, stockport,
Cheshire, england, united kingdom,
Telephone number: +[protected]

Dear vikkie zhou,
Winning identification no. : kiasorentopromo210129928/2010
Approval no. : kiamotorssorentopromo2039832010

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the kia motors corporation sorento promotion programme were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 500, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed on the internet as part of our international sales promotion process to promote international sales of brand new 2010 suv kia sorento car and co-operation between our customers across the united kingdom and other countries worldwide, your lucky email address as ([protected]@hotmail.com) with secret #: kiasorentopromo210129928/2010 was selected as one of ten (10) star prize winner. You are approved to receive a new 2010 suv kia sorento car and cash sum of & pound;650, 000.00 great british pounds sterling.

Your winning prizes been verified and cleared by our promotion headquarters in promotion headquarters in seoul, south korea. Since you will be unable to attend in person for the final validation, endorsement and release processes of your prizes in our office, you are to proceed and contact our company's lawyer in our law department, whom you will empower to represent you on your behalf. We will nominate barrister perkins james behrens (Esq. ) , to represent you in the documentation of all the required affidavits document and complete supervision of your winning funds bank to bank wire transfer of & pound;650, 000.00 great british pounds sterling to your personal account and arrange for the delivery of your suv kia sorento car to you.

Contact barrister perkins james behrens (Esq. ) via the e-mail below:

Lawyer e-mail address: [protected]@kiaclaimslawfiles.Co. Uk
Contact person: perkins james behrens (Esq. )
Telephone #: +[protected]
Kia law department.

note: you are to provide him with these details for identification of claims:

Full name:... (As appeared on any of your personal identification card)
Personal telephone number:...
Prize identification number:... Kiasorentopromo210129928/2010...

For insured security of your winning prizes, have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from by anyone; this is because the total amount of & pound;650, 000.00 great british pounds approved with your winning cheque has been insured to the real value, and as such most be delivered to you without any deduction. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.

Concise update on proceedings with the firm is required back to this e-mail as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Congratulations. You can call this office for assistance anytime: +[protected].

Your faithfully,
Mrs. Rosemary johnson,
Winning prize claims fiduciary agent,
Kia motors sorento car promotion™ 2010 edition,
Kia motors corporation. Copyright & copy; 2010 all right reserv

• Ro
    rosbelly Sep 02, 2010

hola ...tengo una pregunta los datos q dan en la parte de arriba son verdaderos o falsos..?? este de
    Abogado de E-mail: [email protected]
    Persona de contacto: JAMES PERKINS Behrens (esq.)
    Número de Teléfono: +447024057624
    KIA DEPARTAMENTO DE DERECHO.
    existe ese departamento de derecho de kia motors ...??

• La
    Laisa Cavora Jul 02, 2012

we have also receive the same message!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices