Having problems with Proton Holdings?

Proton Holdings reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 20, 2007. The latest review Poor sa services was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint insurance claim was resolved on Nov 07, 2014. Proton Holdings has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 39 reviews. Proton Holdings has resolved 5 complaints.

Proton Holdings Customer Service Contacts

1800 888 398 (Malaysia)
1800 652 708 (Australia)
19399 (Egypt)
800 3842 (UAE)
+61 287 072 707 (Australia)
+973 17 875 777 (Bahrain)
+880 31 657 232 (Bangladesh)
+673 242 0708 (Brunei)
+963 115 352 200 (Iraq & Syria)
+961 383 9292 (Lebanon)
+230 212 6739 (Mauritius)
+886 426 881 111 (Taiwan, Dajia Exhibition Center)
+886 426 632 222 (Taiwan, Shalu Exhibition Center)
+66 25 790 888 (Thailand)
Centre of Excellence Complex, KM 33.8 Westbound Shah Alam Expressway

UAE
P.O. Box: 34034, Ras Al Khor Complex, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Yemen
P.O.Box 31, Manama, Rep. of Yemen

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Proton Holdings Customer Service. Initial Proton Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Proton Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Proton Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with Proton Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Proton Holdings Complaints & Reviews

Apr 08, 2021

Proton Holdings — Poor sa services

2020 june booking payment rm1000 30th march get chasis number 30th of march settle my downpayment. 5th...

Proton HoldingsUnclear procedure and felt threatened

I booked 30 nov 2020 for x 50 from jutania otomobile seapark. I always keep update my information about my loan. But the sales person tan, never update me regard of the car progress. Until begining march I need to get house loan done. Everything done and resume on end of march and get look by them. They quiet again few days. So I engage used car dealer finish sell in 24 hours. 6 april told tan and he with boss told I must trade in with them to get the new car fast? I felt treathen and isn't I can settle my own old car to get new car?

Proton HoldingsProton X50 - forced to take extra package

I just get informed from proton salesman that proton compulsory consumer to take the accessories package which is extra cost RM 3300 to RM 3500. This is not fair to customer, when we booked under this price but after we get the car need to pay extra money to take the package! I have been waiting the car allocation when during laughing time until today. We want the selective package not a compulsory package! Be fair to all the consumer!

Proton X50 - forced to take extra package

Dec 06, 2020

Proton Holdings — X50 booking no answer from proton

To whom this may concern from Proton's customer care, I'm writing to inquire on the delivery date of my...

Proton HoldingsErtiga mdb3892

Hi
      I have send my car Ertiga for warranty claim for air cond compressor somewhere in Oct 2020 at GT 1 Taman Merdeka Permai Melaka. Still now there is no proper feedback on the replacement. Even I call few times the Proton customer service they mention the spare parts center will update in 48 hrs. I waited for them no respond. It shows that the management system on handling customer service after sale is totally screw up and to wait for more 2 months. Just imagine how can we wait too long even can't refund the cost if we get repair from third parties. Now the car is laying under roof and unable use due now is raining sessions. I hope this will be last proton car for me.

Proton HoldingsX50

Regarding booking of proton x50 premium (jet grey). On 2 october 2020 place a booking at edaran saga (pulau pinang). I was told to wait for the official launching of proton x50. But till 4 disember 2020. I have not received any information about the booking and no date of delivery was given. Proton please advice. Thank you

Proton HoldingsProton x50

Regarding booking of Proton X50 Flagship. On 10 January 2020 I place a deposit with Kenari Bernas Sdn Bhd Tangkak Johor. I was told to wait for the official launching of Proton X50. but till 18 November 2020. I have not received any information about the booking and no date of delivery was given. Proton please advice. Thank You

Proton HoldingsX70 order and eta

Dear CEO or whom might concerned,

I'm writing this to highlight that i had booked the X70 since September but still not getting any news from the Fleet Parade Rawang.

The car reserve under my name ONG TEK HOK and i do hope Proton can escalate my concern and provide the solid answer when can i get the car?

Also i do hope Proton will treat this as a serious matter and provide good image to the client.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
            Alvin Ong
            [protected]

Proton Holdingsmembuat loan kereta yang mengambil masa yang lama untuk terima kereta

Saya telah membuat loan kreta proton saga BARU auto dengan salah 1 staff di sana. Sign agreement pada hujun bulan 12. Dan di janjikan waktu menunggu 4-6 week maximum. Tapi sehingga kini belum ada khabar berita. Bila di Tanya stock belum smpai.. Belum sampai turn. Pelbagai alasan di berikan. Adakah ianya normal menunggu sehingga berbulan bulan.. Salesman jgk ada memberitahu sekiranya selepas 3bulan kereta belum ada. Saya terpaksa untuk sign agreement sekali lagi.. Amat mendukacitakan. Terlalu lama untuk mendapatkan kereta.

Feb 12, 2020

Proton Holdings — proton x70 system malfunction

Owner: Chow Hoong Kit Email: [protected]@gmail.com Mobile: [protected] Proton X70 malfunctions: 1. Battery...

Feb 03, 2020

Proton Edar Glenmarie — accident insurance claim

Hi Proton, Kereta saya kemalangan pada 1/12/2019 dan dihantar ke Proton Edar Glenmarie. Pihak insurance...

Jan 15, 2020

Proton Holdings — insurance rebate promotion

Telah beli 1unit X70 Premium dengan Setia Gemilang Auto pada 18 Oktober 2019. Semasa pembelian tersebut...

Proton Holdingstukar belt water pump

pada 21.8.2019 belting waterpump saya mengalami kerosakan dan dibaiki oleh wakil proton amber wheels sdn bhd raub pahang tapi saya difahamkan tiada warranty untuk belting waterpump dan saya dipaksa membayar rm35 untuk penukaran water pump belt yang sepatutnya saya boleh claim warranty sebab kerosakan adalah kecuaian pihak proton semasa pemasangan di kilang...no kereta saya ceb 5760 proton ertiga...no phone saya [protected]...email mohdkhairol.[protected]@gmail.com

tukar belt water pump

Nov 19, 2019

Proton Holdings — proton iriz 1.3 executive

Hi I would like to formally complaint about the iriz that I have recently bought. So I got my iriz 2019 1.3...

Nov 10, 2019

Proton Holdings — front and rear sensor issue

My name is Nabil Dev and my vehicle registration number is VAP5292, I am driving Proton Suprima S Premium...

Oct 01, 2019

Proton Holdings — product

Saya pakai persona 2017 cvvt so far so good, dlm 2thun x masalah. Baru² ini enjin persona sy mengalami...

Sep 30, 2019

Proton Holdings — violation of consumer protection act

Your Exora catalogue very clearly stated there is "5 years warranty +5 years data package 1GB/month+ 5...

Proton HoldingsIriz executive 1.6 (new) 2019.

Today (29/8/2019) i was called to collect my new car but sadly, i have to return it back to proton center Kuching (Jalan Tun Jugah) on the same day due to alignment problem. The car plate No. is QPB 3807.
                  Such problem should not happened to a new car. Proton should look seriously on its quality control or they cannot compete with other brand. If dont have competent staff to look after the quality, please consider send them for training.

I really hope they can fix the problem as soon as possible.

My HP:[protected]

Thanks,
                  Andy Duum, Kuching

• Updated by Andy Duum · Aug 29, 2019

Proton Holdings / Iriz Executive 1.6 (New) 2019.
                      MY

I really hope they can fix the problem as soon as possible.

My HP:[protected]

Proton Holdingsi'm complaining my car sent to service centre one and half month still can't claim back my car

My car plat no PMK 8513 accident and on tow sent to Proton Chain Ferry since 27th May 2019. Until today my car still in Proton workshop. The person in charge there still give me reason the part still not able receive so can't solve my car.

Please kindly revert me ASAP.

Already nearly two months I don't have transport. Bought car from Proton but I can't use the car and need to use GRAB. You able to calculate one day i already need to spend RM 60 and sometimes more than that reach RM 100 for transport. I need to work. One month how much expenses because of your service more than RM 2000. Now even worse more than one month the loses already reach more than RM 3000. What the hell Proton service is this ???

How much looses that I did to bare for your lousy service?!

Please give me proper solution and compensation on that. Otherwise, who will take this Proton car with so lousy service at ALL!

• Qu
                        Queb737 Sep 03, 2019

Yeah im alao send to proton chain ferry almost 2 month and half then i receive my car back. Then today i cant claim warranty for power stereng hose sudden not working and need to get new one. And i need to send back to chain ferry after theri careless checking the car on the event of repair. They claim many car in the workshop. How long more need to send and wait. Wasting my time and money

Proton Holdingsiriz

) 30apr2019 wrongly calculate deposit, paid 5411.70
                      ii) 30apr2019 also paid separate 850 for pnx2901 plate​
                      iii) 3may2019 paid another 1150 for tinted​
                      (8may car collected)​
                      iv) 10may2019 the refund 2290.12 was said to be settle in 3 weeks until now 1jun2019 nothing​
                      v) 11may2019, plate numbers were made wrongly pnq2901​
                      vi) 12may2019, a photo of screw found on the back seat plastic was sent to seek clarification, no response, not until the I had to ask

until now, 3 months still cannot get back refund on mistake proton made!
                      thought proton has change, apparently not.

muhamad shukri abdullah
                      [protected]

bcc: proton ceo, geely ceo