JustAnswer / complaint about fraudulent behaviors from justanswer

United States Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My PC produces a loud buzzing at cold boot. So on 27 March 2019, I asked JustAnswer for their troubleshooting advice. Their Website told me to deposit 5 USD before a man (so called specialist) gave me an answer, which I found useless because I it was simplistic and I had already tried it without success. When I expressed my disappointment, he became silent. I felt suspicious so I checked my bank account. It turned out this company have forced an unwanted membership on me and charged me 41 pounds, without my knowledge and consent.

When I made a complaint on their Website, they let a lady lawyer (?) answer me and she told me she saw nothing particular for a complaint. When I expressed my anger and threatened for further action, she said she would ask them to cancel my unwanted membership and refund me (9 + 61 AUD). They never did and continue to send me Email about my unwanted membership!

This company has cheated thousands of customers (by looking at the number of complaints). I hereby ask the Board to help me get my money back and do something to stop this fraudulent company from robbing other people. It seems they have a contempt of the law, as they have many times cheated people in nearly
plain sight and continue to do so, after so many complaints.

Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me get my refund (as they promised) and put a stop to their fraudulent behaviors.

Yours sincerely,

Minh Tri Huynh, retiree
41 Dawson St
Fairfield Heightd NSW 2165 Australia

Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Mi
Apr 17, 2019

Comments

• Tr
      Apr 19, 2019

JustAnswer just asked me to go on their website and cancel my membership. Of course I refused because I never bought their membership, why should I cancel it? They have to cancel it themselves and refund the money they robbed from me through identity theft - or I will take further action against their fraudulent behavior. They lied two me twice already so I can never trust their words again.

Tri Huynh