Home Depot / floor installation
If you are planning to do any kind of home renovation especially floor installation, do not use Home Depot service. Their whole process is screwed up and I will guarantee you that they will mess up your project.
When you go to Home Depot, all they're doing is scheduling the measurement and scheduling the installation of the flooring. There is no process where someone from Home Depot or installer will eyeball the project and ask questions or options you wanted to include. So if the measurement is screwed up, whole project from scheduling of the installer, ordering the parts/accessories needed for the project is also screwed up.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment