Home Depot / floor installation

If you are planning to do any kind of home renovation especially floor installation, do not use Home Depot service. Their whole process is screwed up and I will guarantee you that they will mess up your project.

When you go to Home Depot, all they're doing is scheduling the measurement and scheduling the installation of the flooring. There is no process where someone from Home Depot or installer will eyeball the project and ask questions or options you wanted to include. So if the measurement is screwed up, whole project from scheduling of the installer, ordering the parts/accessories needed for the project is also screwed up.

A1
Jul 25, 2019

Comments

• Se
      Jul 30, 2019

I totally agree with your comment. Alas, I did not see your review before I purchased flooring and installation from The Home Depot. My experience has been very negative and very stressful. I currently have a complaint filed with the BBB regarding this matter. Thanks for the alert so that others may be spared. The lesson I learned from The Home Depot...go somewhere else.