Having problems with Home Depot?

Home Depot Customer Service Contacts

1800 628 0525 (Canada)
1800 759 2070 (Pro Xtra Customer Service, Canada)
1800 747 3787 (Credit Card Accounts, Canada)
1800 004 6633 (Mexico)
+1 800 466 3337 (USA, Sales)
+1 800 430 3376 (USA, Customer Service)
+1 877 946 9843 (USA, Major Appliances)
+1 866 875 5488 (USA, Consumer Account)
2455 Paces Ferry Rd SE, #B #3
Atlanta, New Jersey
United States - 30339-1834

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Depot Customer Service. Initial Home Depot complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Home Depot above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Home Depot. Discuss the issues you have had with Home Depot and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Home Depot Complaints & Reviews

Home DepotTelecheck

The absolute worst company for paying with a business check. No matter the amount of the check, their Telecheck system always denies it. Most of the time the checkout clerk just looks confused as to why it is happening, and then says I can try it again. No code, no reason, just denied. You call Telecheck and they give you a [censored] answer and ask 15 verification before the [censored] answer. Do not waste your time with Home Depot when you can have no issues using business checks at Lowe's.

Apr 14, 2020

Home Depot — Washing machine delivery

Had a crew come today to deliver a washing machine and haul away the old one. When the one of the men turned...

Home Depotflooring

Why are your carpet installers still trying to install with corona pandemic in northern kentucky?? I have been called several times to schedule an install this is ridiculous to send people into homes at this time! Our governor has stated non essential businesses were to close is carpet really essential during these trying times! Does your company care about health of their customers at all

Home DepotCustomer safety covid

I was in the Livermore store yesterday 4-2 and saw the line to get in and the women tell me and others their carts in the store had been sanitized. 20 minutes later, I saw the store manager collect 4-6 carts off the inside of the store that had been handled by customers without gloves and she did not have gloves on or a mask, add them to the carts for new customers to take and they had not been sanitized! I did not see any sanitizing spray or cleaning material in the area either. The Pleasanton store had at least four people today with spray bottle disinfecting carts and trolleys. What a difference management can make when they take this seriously. They were actually sharing disinfectant to make sure they had enough.
      The Livermore store should not be open either as they do not have enough personnel to man most of the departments. They did not have anyone at 11:00 am in mill works, plumbing, tools, hardware, carpet, or electrical to service anyone. Store manager told me they did not have enough personnel show up to work.

Mar 30, 2020

Home Depot — Store policies during covid 19 health emergency

Central Long Island NY store open during health emergency as it is considered a essential business. No...

Mar 21, 2020

Home Depot — Service from samsung and dish network doing samsung repair very unsatisfactory.

I have a Samsung top load washer and my daughter also has a Samsung top load that will not spin. Both...

Home DepotInept installation and damage to my property. Home Depot gives me the run-around since then.

Home Depot's inept installers of a new washer machine damaged my property (they were asking ME which way to turn the faucets). Home Depot has given me the runaround since then.
        RE: WORK ORDER H4641-208688, Feb. 24, 2020

1. The inept installers damaged the faucets and wall where the new washer was to connect to the plumbing. They then left.
        2. The "associate store manager" at the Reston VA office (a Mr. Wright) assured me Home Depot would fix it after I sent him the photos of the damage that he asked for.
        3. Home Depot did NOT fix it and authorized me to get my own plumber and send Home Depot the invoice. I did.
        4. Home Dept then told me that I would have to deal with their insurance company at some unspecified location.
        5. Since then, I have been given the run-around. No reimbursement, no contact from their insurance, nothing.

Mar 12, 2020

Home Depot — Saws down at lane and argyle forest stores

Once again management at above stores are not taking care of business-saws been down for a week-place order...

Home DepotService/Gift card Lose!! Can not get any help to fix this!!

Can I get the management number or email? I bought some items from one of your stores with a gift cards 1 was $100 2nd was $250.00 and the items I returned did not fit or wrong item and I told the lady I paid with a gift card, she argued with me for 45min and put it on a store credit that will not let my employees use or buy online. I need this back on my gift card. My Office and I have been trying to get this fixed for a week now. Please if you can not help give me a email or number to get help with this issue. Store Employees are lazy and does what ever is easier for them and screw the customer, have $265.90 my Company can not use or buy online for Jobs because a mistake on Homedepot/Employees.

Mar 09, 2020

Home Depot — Carpet installation

In December, 2017, we had carpet installed by Home Depot in Pittsburg KS. In October, 2018, we found a seam...

Home DepotCarpet Installation

Their recommended installers in Denver are horrible. A purchase order that should take less than a month is going on 3 months now. This delay has cost me thousands of dollars and when asked to help with modifying my order they said they would have to start all over. They are not flexible at all and reasonable solutions goes on deaf's ears with this company. I would just like for them to install one floor first and then the other floor next. I had to ask for this because their delay had created changes in my project timeline. They created this mess and won't budge from their process. After this I am not using Home Depot again for carpets or any other installation. It's a shame because I have more projects this year and anticipate more next year too.

It's not just me either HOM Solutions has lots of complaints against them both from customers and their employees.

Home DepotAriens lawn tractor

i perchased a ariens lawn tractor 46 inch cut because home depot stated it came with blades for life. great deal i thought. i registered on line and for years had it in my favorites. product# [protected] ser.#110708AD01111. now home depot has taken down the website. i called home depots customer service and ended up in some country where they did not even know what a riding tactor is. they did not even know what type of blades iwas talking about. what a waste of my time and home depots reputation. i finally found a number to the co."IN THE U S A' NOT HOME DEPOT. I WILL GET MY BLADES THROUGH THEM . LOWES IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR STORE. YOU JUST GAVE THEM A NEW CUSTOMER AND YOU JUST LOST ONE!!! THE POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND YOU ARE THE WORST

Mar 02, 2020

Home Depot — W946562009 - online order for sinks

I placed order with countertop consultant as hd store on 17-feb, I was told it would take a week to come, it...

Feb 27, 2020

Home Depot — Store service

On or around February 18th, I went to the Cleveland Avenue store located in Columbus Ohio. At the time, a...

Feb 23, 2020

Home Depot — customer service

On Feb 16, my daughter and I went into the Summerwood store to purchase a ladder, (2) 1x12 boards and (4...

Home Depotwebsite access

The Canadian Website is Not working. I tried to shop for Plastic Storage Bins and it wouldn't let me past the first of four pages of product. Neither of the 2 different Customer Contact links would respond to my efforts to connect me.

The US Home Depot site worked fine for me and so did both the US and Canadian Lowes sites so it is not my IPad as I am a retired IT Technician and know what I am doing.

Ralph Hooper
                [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2020

Home Depot — sliding door, defected, no one is able to figure out the leak. replace it or fix it

Case no 1783311- you have installed a sliding door, they did not measure the door, we bought the door at the...

Feb 22, 2020

Home Depot — countertop order H2667-2622999 Katie Kasper, Garrity order [protected]

Countertop ordered and paid 2/13 to Jimmy, who promised to try and get the template person out 2/14, with the...

Home DepotShower candy

I got on line to view shower Candy's found one I liked said had 7 of them at wakeforest location . Got to store had that Ile closed wait couple hrs went back Ile was open but didn't have the candy they said they had ! Flue mad left store after I complained to one of the workers that was twice they didn't have item I was looking for .that they said online they had LIE ! OK came home got on line order the shower candy . ! Ok two weeks I received it loved it ! The next day I received another on . At their missstake . So I sent it rt back by UPS man never even took it in the house . Charged me 55.21 twice . I called about it won't return my money not all of it gave me 50.00 back on my credit card why do people have to pay for home Depot mistakes . I will not be ripped off cause some dumass made a mistake . & I pay for it nope I refuse to ever shop at home Depot again . Rip off their customer s .
                  Wakeforest NC

Feb 18, 2020

Home Depot — Window replacement

I needed to replace arch window with sunburst grid in my home in Hayward. I went to Home Depot on Hesperian...