Having problems with Samsung?

Samsung Customer Service Contacts

1800 726 7864 (USA and Canada)
8800 555 5555 (Russia)
444 7711 (Turkey)
1800 228 899 (Malaysia)
1800 588 855 (Vietnam)
1800 726 7864 (Mexico)
+82 222 550 114 (South Korea)
+44 330 726 7864 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 042 5299 (Australia)
+64 800 672 6786 (New Zealand)
+32 22 012 418 (Belgium)
+45 70 701 970 (Denmark)
+31 889 090 100 (Netherlands)
+351 808 207 267 (Portugal)
+41 800 726 7864 (Switzerland)
+852 36 984 698 (Hong Kong)
+63 24 222 111 (Philippines)
+65 69 161 261 (Singapore)
+27 860 726 7864 (South Africa)
+94 115 900 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 893 232 (Thailand)
+54 800 555 7267 (Argentina)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si

Netherlands
Evert van de Beekstraat 310, 1118 CX Schiphol

Japan
Iidabashi Grand Bloom, Iidabashi, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku , Tokyo 102-0071

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Samsung Customer Service. Initial Samsung complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Samsung above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Samsung. Discuss the issues you have had with Samsung and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SamsungSamsung washing machine

This washing machine was bought new in Nov 2019. With only 2 adults living here, we do not have a large number of loads/week. Today I started a medium sized load and the machine filled up and started without a problem. Now the machine is only humming, with water sitting in the tub. The machine will not spin and appears to be unable to pull water or run a cycle. I called Samsung today and they were not able to help. I do not feel that I should have to pay for repairs on a machine that is only 14 months old.

Samsung South AfricaMy double door fridge

I have been trying to get samsung to come out and fix my fridge for the last 7 days. Please call the call centre yourself and see how bad the quality of the lines, how you get cut off, nobody gets back to you, don't collect the correct information
    I now am in a position where I have to call a non samsung service provider to come fix my fridge. The service comes nowhere close to the brand. I have had such good service from the product and now that I need someone to help samsung cannot help me I have to call a general service provider.
    I will think twice again before I buy another samsung product if this is the service I am going to get from samsung

Jan 14, 2021

Samsung — Samsung s6 galaxy tablet with pen and customer service

I spent months saving up for my treat, and bought a twenty thousand rand, Samsung galaxy S6 tablet with...

SamsungDishwasher

As the one year warranty was up this piece of crap went south. I have since paid the cost of another dishwasher in repairs alone. I have now spent the cost of another dishwasher to replace it. I also bought your washer & dryer & have had problems with your dryer. Because the problem is intermittent I am unable to get it even looked at. Get out of the home appliance business because your products are useless. I have relayed this to the store I bought your products from & to the store I have bought replacement products from & to everyone I know.

SamsungService

We submitted a request for service, and your repair company claims they are ordering a part. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED AT THE WASHER YET!!! In ordering the "Part" they keep changing our appointment, saying the part hasn't come in. WHAT PART???????

NISIUSA is seemingly stringing us along for no good reason. We need to have someone here to thghten up the buzzing/vibrating rear panel. That's all we need!!

Samsung ticket number: [protected]
        Guy George
        163 Stevenson Dr; Fate Texas 75087
        [protected]

I want Samsung to contact me!!

SamsungNote 20 5g

My fiance recently purchase a Note20 5g via Tmobile. Why is you fingerscreen reader not working with tempered glass . Why don't you supply a tempered screen that will work . Its very annoying to know that i can get a ALL functioning phone. Today i tried to plug in to aux type c adapter and it says it doesn't support it. Really again this is so dissapointing again. Fix the issues us the consumer is paying a lot of money for an ALL functioning phone

SamsungSamsung 50 inch smart tv model un50nu7200f

I paid $500 For This and it only lasted 16 months then the back lights went out and the screen got black. I took it to a repair shop and they said it's a dangerous to they catch fire and have had many complaints and it cost too much to repair

Samsung 50 inch smart tv model un50nu7200f

SamsungReplacement part for refrigerator was received defective. Housing for water filter in refrigerator.

Back in September I ordered a filter housing for our refrigerator after talking to a customer service employee on the Samsung help line. The part took a few weeks to come in and when it arrived I called Able appliance to install the part. After the tech installed the part the refrigerator still did not dispense water. The tech then thought it might be the water dispenser lever on the door so I ordered that and had him install it. It still didn't dispense water. He said he couldn't fix it and told me to check back with Samsung to see if there wasn't a recall. After finding out there wasn't any kind of recall on the part I decided to get a 2nd opinion. I had to go out of town for 6 weeks to help open a restaurant in Garden City Kansas but when I returned in November I contacted Best Buy who we purchased the refrigerator from and asked if they had a tech that could look at it. Best Buys tech looked at it and said that it was the filter housing and said that we should call Able Appliance back out and have them take the defective part out return it to Samsung (J&J International)for a working part and install it. I called Able and talked to the owner who agreed to come and look at it. After removing the part and inspecting it he found that when the filter was inserted in to the housing it did not press against the tiny buttons that injected the water into the chamber. We tried 2 different Samsung filters. He too concluded that it was a defective part. What I would like is a replacement part for the one I paid for that was defective. I would much appreciate any help you can be in this matter.
              I have contacted Samsung and they documented my complaint and said that a rep. with J&J International (Charles @ [protected] ext.209) would contact me which he did and left me a message. I have returned his call three times and left a message but still haven't heard from him. Also Sonia from Samsung sent an email with a ticket # [protected] to track the request but I have called both Samsung and J&J International and neither one of them said they had no such number on file.

SamsungSamsung 43' uhd smart tv

I have been waiting since 17 December 2020 for some person to attend to my faulty TV and nothing has happened as yet. They book a service and then cancel on the last minute. I have to get this sorted with no [censored] from the call centre and service centre. GET IT SORTED

[protected] or [protected]

SamsungOrder # US564006673

I am reaching out from last few months about billing issue and you guys not helping me. I owe you guys $3471.50 and you guys owed me $385. I am asking send me the updated payment so I can pay you guys ASAP but from last few month after opening several ticket talking to 20+ people no one helping me. I am sick of this bs. Now, I am receiving this email that if I didn't pay you guys do this "When we attempted to charge $3471.50 on your original payment method on November 6, 2020 the charge was unsuccessful. Please update your payment method using the link below within the next seven days. If we cannot successfully process the charge on December 27, 2020, Samsung will have no choice but to refer your debt for collection."
                  Since, Nov 6 pull my number call log and see I am trying to pay but you guys are not sending me updated payment. I am asking who may concern if you guys can send me updated balance I am more than happy to pay right away

Dec 14, 2020

Samsung — Washing machine (rs 22000) on

Un ethical behavior of service personal to install washing machine. Purchased through AMAZON. 6.0 kg inverter...

SamsungPhone warranty

Hello, my name is... and I'm writing this email because I have an issue with my phone which was sent to Samsung service center.

I bought a Samsung A20 in April-May 2020. After September, my phone stopped working properly (not connecting to Android Auto in my car, through cable). Before, the phone worked perfectly with my downloaded app-Android Auto. After September, my phone carrier updated the phone O.S. from Android 9 to Android 10, and I presume that was the moment when my phone stopped working with Android Auto. I've noticed this issue when I drove out of state and I needed Android Auto (in late October).

After this, l got in touch with T-Mobile (I bought the phone from them), I explained my issue and they put me in contact with a technician from Samsung, I did all the tests which the Samsung technician asked me to do (using phone Bluetooth connected to my car) and the conclusion was to send my phone to the service center.

I''ve went to You Break Y fix, they''ve tryed to fix the issue(blowing some air in USB connector) and nothing happened.

I''ve called Samsung service center, I explained to the service assistant my issue with the phone (my phone is working fine except the connection through the cable to Android Auto app from my car). I received a service ticket number, [protected]

I sent my phone and after a few days, I received an email telling me I have to pay 160$ for phone repairs because it is out of warranty due to some water inside the phone. This phone DID NOT see a drop of water and besides that, the technician's conclusion was that the Bluetooth connectivity is bad. As I said, my phone worked fine with Bluetooth, I was able to listen to music through Bluetooth, I was able to connect my speaker through Bluetooth and I talked with a Samsung technician via Bluetooth.

How is this possible? I sent a product with a specific issue and received an answer that is unbelievable (bluetooth issue)

Anyway, the Samsung representative, when I called back for clarification, she acted like a human-robot. She was not listening to my explanation. She was not doing a small move to show me she is interested to solve my problem in a way or another. Shame!

To confirm my request to Samsung service, please ask for the recorded conversation when I received my service ticket number, and you will see, I asked for Android Auto connectivity through cable and I received a Bluetooth issue conclusion.
                    For your response please use my email (attached to ticket)

SamsungRefrigerator

Refrigerator purchased 09/18/2016 has rust on back panel due to condensation. Area is growing. Also problems with ice maker since beginning. Efforts to get resolution locally ineffective. Spent an hour on the phone with Samsung product report with no satisfaction. Totally dissatisfied with customer support. There is no way to easily register complaint. No help locally or otherwise. This product is only 4 years old. My last refrigerator was over 30 years olds and still running when I built a new house and replaced all appliances with Samsung appliances.

Refrigerator
                      Refrigerator

SamsungCell phone order

I placed an order for a cell phone on November 30, 2020. Received an email that my order would be canceled. I called the e-service on December 3, 2020, spoke with Gerald, he assured me my order was intact and would not be canceled. Later the same day, received 2 emails that my order was canceled. When I tried to reorder the same phone, the price was 300 more, no free cases, etc. I am really disappointed. I have been a Samsung customer for many years!

SamsungMicrowave

I bought a samsung microwave on Apr 19 and about 6 months later the door handle broke. Samsung came out and replaced it free of charge. Well, now it is broke again in the same place and I am told it is out of warranty and I need to pay for it myself. It is a defective design and a second repair, I should not have to pay to replace it. I even offered to replace it myself if they send me a handle and it was no.

Nov 29, 2020

Samsung — 55 inch 4k; unprofessional service

I purchased a samsung tv last year in february.. At carnival store, bought extended warranty of 3year...

Samsung2020 75" frame qled 4k uhd hdr smart tv

Purchased a new Samsung Frame TV. The tv was delivered damaged and Samsung refuses to take responsibility for getting it fix. I've called customer service several times and no one can help I've emailed the complaint department and have gotten no response.

Samsungrefrigerator, stove, dishwasher

we were so excited two years ago when we did a complete renovation on our kitchen. we purchased all new appliances, all Samsung. Here is where we are today.

The large double door with two bottom pull out drawers was a huge mistake. The ice maker had to be turned off since it simply freezes over once a month. Standing there with a hair dryer to thaw it out so it would work became a nightmare. Samsung says there is nothing wrong with it. Try reading all of the complaints and you will see we bought a lemon.

The dishwasher had its own issues. About once a month again it stops working and goes into a locked mode. It seems that there is a sensor that has been placed in the bottom that goes off wrongly even though there is nothing wrong. It senses a leak even though there is none. We have to leave the door open and let it air for a few days and it will start working again.

The stove has not worked correctly since day one. We have not been able to have a cake cook properly, or a turkey, or anything else that is time sensitive. It seems that the temperature is not as what is set. This was not a cheap stove. It is the double door, with only half needing to be used at a time.

As you can see, we could not be more dissapointed in purchasing Samsung. Never ever again. Their complaints are enormous, and their responses are nothing short of complete not caring.

SamsungTablet

Ticket# [protected]
                                First of all they need better customer service. I dropped my tablet which is a month old, cracked the screen. When I called they told me it was still under warranty so I went through the troubled of sending it. A few days later they sent a text saying it's not under warranty, so I told them to send it back seeing they wouldn't honor their word. Still waiting for it to be returned and each time I call I get the run around. I've been buying samsung since the vcr days and I will never buy another product from a company with no honor and would suggest no one do so either.

SamsungJ2 cellphone

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to lodge complaint regarding with the poor service that I get from Finrite.
                                  I sent my phone for repairs on the 28 May 2020. I keep on calling Finrite they explain to me that there was a backlog since the repair centre was closed during lockdown. They instructed me to pay the excess fee I did pay the excess fee of R400 on the 28 September 2020. I send the proof of payment for excess fee. They inform me that they are done with the repairing of my phone. ever since then I am not yet receive my phone every time when I contacted the call centre they make excuses about the courier company.

I am losing the patience now I want to cancelled the cash phone insurance with Hollard. I want my phone back.

• Updated by Novangeli · Nov 20, 2020