Georgia Powerelectric service

R

I was living in a house with my 10 year old daughter. I was planning on moving out but has until the end of August. The landlord asked if he rented the house could I move out early. I said may be. Well he rents the house the next day and wanted me to move in 1 day, I told him it was possible for me to be out in 1 day, I would need at least a week. He said well I have already changed the Georgia Power (electricity into the new tenants name) I called Georgia power and they did change it. I was still living in this house. THis is not right just to transfer the electricity into some one elses name without me doing this or authorizing it.

• Updated by Travel inn · Mar 20, 2018

Outdoor flood light on parking slot

Anita Buffington Mar 01, 2020

Your crews, while installing wiring, damaged my drain pipe and the city light poles while installing underground wiring. Please contact me at 8520 Campbellton Street to discuss how to resolve the issue. If you should need me to file a police report. please let me know.

Chester's Human Nov 11, 2019

For the past two months, every time I login to make a payment, their website takes forever to load or the Payment Matrix isn't working. This is unacceptable. Please fix your website issues. Your customers don't appreciate having to take close to an hour to pay a bill. Nobody has time for that.

• La
    Laquita streeter Nov 09, 2019

Why everytime i get me billbga power have a new environment something we have to pay its already bad ga power close down and we have to pay outsiders to pay our bills ga power is getting ridiculous

• Be
    BearLP Oct 08, 2019

My last 4 bills have outrageous KWH usage. It is almost triple from last year. I increased the temperature in my apartment as well and the KWH continues to rise. I noticed the KWH usage started increasing in Dec 2018, but doubled since May and tripled this last bill. A year ago my usage was 520. This time on the current bill it is 1352 usage.

• Ge
    Geoffrey Grady May 05, 2019

They put a returned check charge on my account and I'm enrolled in autopay. The money comes directly from my bank account which always has money in it. I will be giving them a mouthful on Monday. This isn't the first time I've had a problem with them and they should be ashamed of these shady business practices!

• Kr
    K.r. Shai Jah-Blessed Nov 01, 2018

I am an active duty service member who was stationed in Japan back from 2012 to 2014 however I am being told I have a bill from Jam 2013 while I was overseas also saying I had an authorized user on my account I never placed on the account

• Pa
    Patrick Henry1 Sep 06, 2018

Power outage 11/7/2017

Unexplained power outages. I have complained before to the Georgia Public Service Commission.

• Am
    AM_James Aug 29, 2018

I need additional time to pay my georgia power bill I was given arrangement for 2/27/18 however I need until 2/28/18. I have called customer service 2 times unable to speak to a supervisor unable to get assistance with my account for additional time to pay bill.

• Ga
    GaPwrfrustration Aug 28, 2018

I requested a bill pay address 4 days ago. I am traveling and do not have access to my online account. Despite several follow up requests the information has not been provided. I will not pay a late fee when the company is at fault for late payment.

• Tr
    Travel inn Aug 21, 2018

This is Travel Inn Hotel on 601 NW Frontage Road, Augusta GA 30907, we have outdoor flood light on parking slot and one of th light is not working so if you can fix as soon as possible it will be better