British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority [BC Hydro] Customer Care Service

Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime if they would have the energy for it.

British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority

Thu7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed
BC Hydro is one of the largest energy suppliers in Canada. We generate and deliver electricity to 95% of the population of British Columbia and over four million people.
Mailing address
P.O. Box 8910, Vancouver, B.C., V6B 4N1

Burnaby
6911 Southpoint Dr.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Vernon
1401 Kalamalka Lake Rd.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Prince George
3333 22nd Ave.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Plus

British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority [BC Hydro] Complaints & Reviews

BC Hydro / electricity/utility service

Li
Apr 08, 2019

BC Hydro has terrible customer service (and utility services...I have had at least 4 unexplained outages in the past year - that I know of). Every time I have contacted them regarding an issue, after waiting on hold for 20-30 minutes..the staff are incredibly apathetic and genuinely seem...

BC Hydro / customer crisis fund

Am
Sep 17, 2018

I have just been reading up on this customer crisis fund and am wondering how this company is allowed to kust charge their customers whatever they want for people who can not pay their bill...I never signed up for this extra charge on my bill as I struggle enough to pay my own bills...I...

British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority [BC Hydro] / continuous power outages february 1st.

Pr
Feb 07, 2018

After several outages my oven in the electric range did not work. After troubleshooting the repairman has come to the conclusion that the control board may have had a high voltage or cycles that may have damaged the control board and is considering ordering a control board for my oven or...

BC Hydro / no billing

Jo

Spent over 6 months trying to get a bill. Usually received a bill every 2 months. This stopped after January payment. Have contacted BC Hydro repeatedly and no one answered the question of Where is the bill? June 1 received the bill with 6 months of service billed. Poor customer service.