Frontier Communications Logo

Frontier Communications

Having problems with Frontier Communications?

Frontier Communications Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 339 5161 (Residential Customers)
+1 855 593 7404 (Business Customers)
18700 33rd Ave. W, Ste D
Lynnwood, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Frontier Communications Customer Service. Initial Frontier Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Frontier Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Frontier Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Frontier Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Frontier CommunicationsInternet service

In Early March I cancelled my Frontier service as I was moving to an are not serviced by Frontier. In April they billed me again stating that they had no record of me cancelling. Paid that bill and asked for an address to return the modem. After a month I started to try to get the situation resolved. They now say they can't help me without a passcode and there was no other way to access my account but were able to send a return label. Sent modem back and 1 month later they sent an email stating that I was being charged $107.00 for a non return. It was a UPS label dropped at the UPS Store so they have the record. Next communication was by mail from their own collection agency for the $107. Very disappointed to find out that others were not charged for not even returning their modem.
Very wrong.

Frontier CommunicationsFrontier cable

Frontier is crooks, they billed me for a service i didmt have, i canceled them the end of august ansd they billed me for september too. I only owe them for15 days they billed me for 30 days, ans they arent willing to settle for the days of service theyre greedy and want to cahrge for service they didnt provide. Ill never pay them for what i didnt have. The [censored] sent me to collection! they are rip offs!

Frontier CommunicationsPhone service

I have been without our landline for over a month. I have had frontier out here 4 times to fix it and still it may work for an hour and the stop again. I have to contact costumer service every time and answer the same questions. Our cellphone reception is very spotty so I rely on our landline. When I chat with costumer service I am online with them for 20 to 30 minutes. I am just so fedup with this company I don't know what to do next. This all started september 11, 2020.

J
        Sep 10, 2020

Frontier Communications Corporation — Frontier communications billing

I had Frontier Communications for ten years beginning October 2010. For all of that time the service I...

Frontier Communications CorporationFraudulent rental fees

I have Frontier as my Phone and Internet service. I was told that I am being charged a Rental Fee for use of their Modem. So I purchased a Frontier Modem online to reduce my Bill because I was told they would take off the 10.00 rental fee for use of their equipment . I reviewed my bill after they received their modem back and I am still being charged a 10.00 fee. Now they are telling me that they can not take that fee off because it is not necessarily a equipment rental fee, but a maintenance fee to insure their clients are getting the correct speeds. But on their bills it states it is a equipment rental fee. The Customer service manager stated that they can not take that fee off because they charge that fee to everyone no matter what and that every company charges that fee, which is also a lie. I believe there should be a class action lawsuit filed against this company. If clients are being charged for equipment they are no longer using. then they are defrauding their customers.

M
          Jun 17, 2020

Frontier — Refund and or flight credit

I booked a flight back in february for march flight. Frontier airline informed me by email that they will be...

C
          Apr 26, 2020

Frontier Communications Corporation — Price gouging, unethical, no clear pricing

In March 2020, I wanted to upgrade our Internet from 50/50 to something with higher speeds. Quoted one price...

Frontier Communications Corporationphone service price

My mom and I are responsible for the local phone service. We have a package which includes phone service, email, voice mail and called id.in the past 6-8 months our bill keeps going up $5-6 per month. We never received the bill. I only use the internet because I work and I have a cell phone. We don't use the phone much, but we need it because we live in a rural area, (Dolan Springs) and unfortunately Frontier is the only one to service our town. If I had a choice I wouldn't deal with Frontier. We have been customers for 21 years, and their service is very bad. This past month we paid $96.68. When you call their company they never seem to know what they are doing.

I think someone should be overseeing their service.

Aura Ramirez
          Anna Marie Menendez
          [protected]

A
            Mar 27, 2020

Frontier Communications Corporation — No service

For the hundredth time, I was cut off, told that they were there to help solve my problem... Then disappear...

Frontier Communications CorporationBilling

Complete rip off and intentional horrible customer service. I set up automatic payment because I keep getting late fees. The following month they cut my cable off. I call & get it turned back on and pay it manually. Following month they charge me 2 late fees again after telling me they wouldnt. I call and they refuse to take it off & I as to speak to a supervisor and after waiting almost 2 hours no one comes back and it hangs up. We could continually hear them hot buttons on the phone now and again as if they were checking if we were still there waiting. Not to mention they did a call back when we initially called so we would have to wait. We answer the call back and we get automatically out back on hold for over 10 mins. Then another hour and fifty two minutes to get hung up on. Now another 35 plus. I had autopay set up. Im not paying $38 for your mistake. I also don't appreciate how they did us. Its very rude and disrespectful.

Frontier Communications CorporationPhone and internet

My mother passed away May 2019, notification was given and multiple death certificates have been mailed. Have now been sent to collections. Horrible customer service no one is capable or able to provide a formal grievance process.

Also prior to my mothers passing I called as she was being charged for high speed internet yet, yet could not hardly surf the internet, download or stream movies. Customer service stated they couldn't do anything but did see that the speed she was receiving was way below standards and could not adjust her bill to reflect the services not being of any quality.

G
                Feb 25, 2020

Frontier Communications Corporation — Frontier communications customer service

I have had multiple unpleasant experiences with this company. Weeks to get a technician out, technician...

B
                Feb 13, 2020

Frontier Communications Corporation — wifi and no landline

I called to have our wi/fi internet looked at it was not working. I made an appointment for them to show up...

Frontier Communications Corporationtechnician driving

I had a technician pass me on a 2 lane high way at 70mph when the speed limit is 55mph I was already going 60 and this is uncalled for I don't care what kind of problems this company is having driving like that puts everybody at risk maybe if they want their drivers to drive that way then they should use red lights instead of Amber lights I'm glad I have never actually felt with this company

Frontier Communications Corporationinternet

I don't know how this company is still in business. I had 436:44 taken out of my account for internet service. I spent the entire day trying to get my money back. They said it will take 3 to 5 business day. The week of Christmas . I had to borrow money for food and gas and to buy Christmas presents. All I got was computer glitch. The tech went to the wrong house for installing my new service . He did call or ring the doorbell like a normal person. I called frontier center and they said he came out. I asked what was his name no name according to the rep. Anyone can say anything. They are all a bunch of low budget liars and very unprofessional people who have no business working in a establishment for customers.

Frontier Internetinternet./ modem

we got frontier internet this year. it was fine for awhile then wouldnt work. replaced the modem, tech came out. suddenly this modem is not working properly, need a tech ( 75.00 per visit). i believe they are messing with the dns server. i had to unplug the modem for 30 seconds...but the chat forum never disappeared from screen and 'david' still typed messages. i think im being cheated.

O
                      Dec 16, 2019

Frontier Communications Corporation — internet/phone bundle with direct tv

Like so many other complaints where do I begin... So I don't get a stroke from high blood pressure I will...

H
                      Dec 07, 2019

Frontier Communications Corporation — internet tv landline customer service premium tech-support

Internet TV land line customer service premium tech-support My modem was hacked in August I have been...

Frontier Communications Corporationinternet

My service was disconnected and I nEver received an email beforehand warning me service would be suspended if my past due amount wasn't received by a certain date. I was signed up for autopay so I thought everything was fine. My internet stopped working and I thought it was a technical problem. Nope! Service suspended. Called Frontier and it was a nightmare. Representative transferred me in mid call because she didn't want to deal with my issue . Called back and finally after almost 15 minutes I was able to pay my bill! That's all I wanted at that point was to pay my bill.
                      Your internet service is awful and your customer service is doubly awful. Thanks for a stressful Friday. Have a great weekend.
                      Amy Buhr
                      Account: [protected]

• Updated by Amy Bhr · Nov 22, 2019

Account [protected]

K
                        Nov 12, 2019

Frontier Communications Corporation — fraudulent returned equipment charge

Approximately one month ago, I was sent a letter notifying me that I had not returned my Frontier...