Having problems with Vyve Broadband?

Reckson Executive Park, Four International Drive, Suite 330
Thu7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vyve Broadband.

Complaints & Reviews

Vyve BroadbandOverall customer relations

There are alot of mistakes in the way customers problems are dealt with the inability to communicate with the person that can understand and resolve their problem. Everything about your online login is far too complicated for someone already irritated to deal with. And for the sight or hearing impaired almost impossible. You have the makings of an awesome company. I was in retail management for tandy corp. For 20 years along time ago and knew mr. Tandy personally back in the day when the customer was treated as our most valuable asset. They where not always right but made to feel that they where. I hope you find some of this helpful. Thanks.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 22, 2020

Hello David

I have reviewed your complaint about your experiences with using the internet while sight and hearing impaired. I have taken a look at the website in question and found that the login process was very simple! You just type your email, your password, fill a captcha to prove that you are not a robot, and then put in your two factor authentication into the box from your phone after verifying your email. This is a very standard process today!

Perhaps Mr. Tandy could help you fill this out next time?

I hope this helps!

Vyve Broadbandinternet

The internet was down almost every day. I have only had it for 2 months and every time that I have to get a tech out here, it takes a full week. I wanted to cancel since it isn't working for me and they said the cancelation fee would be $3, 000! I am floored. I have a small business and can barely afford their terrible service but I can not pay that and three grand to get out of it. You would think that because I had so many problems with their service that they would be apologetic for their failure and wave the fee. But no

Vyve Broadbandinternet/phone service

On February 12, 2018 I was supposed to have internet and phone service installed for the second time with Vyve Broadband. Twice I have been promised internet/phone service only to be told by an unprofessional installer that they would not deliver the guaranteed service. My frustration stems from being promised service twice. Our home is within the service range for Vyve, and they have service on the east side of the creek to the last house (which is past our residence) but refuse to provide to our location because of 600 feet.

I have requested this matter be escalated with the contacts I had at the company and I have not had a response. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Oklahoma. I will continue to present complaints with as many outlets as possible.

I feel my request is simple and it is a revenue stream for your company.
      Account #359338

Vyve Broadband — internet installation

First of all I took a (day off of work to wait for the guy to show up to install my internet) of course...

Vyve Broadband — Cable TV and Internet

Vyve took two years to bury 500 feet of coax cable from front of Hi Point Estates condominium property to my...

Afton