Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

FedexEmployee not using face mask

Hello,
I had one of your driver stop at my office who was asked to ware his face mask his respond he do not have to use a Face mask because FedEx only take their temperature .This was very unappropriated.
Date of incident May 19, 2020 Time 11:30 am address is 10011 S Nob Hill Circle Tamarac, Florida 33321 my email address is [protected]@gmail.com please

May 17, 2020

Fedex — Lost package inside terminal

I ordered an item from BBY on 4/8/2020. It was shipping from California to Anderson, S.C. via FEDEX ground...

FedexDriver hitting our concrete wall at our flower bed and driving away.

Hello it is Wednesday, May 6 and around noon till 1:00 PM FedEx driver backed in to our shared driveway and delivered a package to our neighbor and backed into our flowered Rockwall and hit two to three blocks and hit one of our plants. He either was not aware that he hit this retaining wallOr just didn't care and drove away. Enclosed you will see pictures. My husband is fixing it now. We live on 3444 Chase Rd. SE. in or port Orchard. Washington! Thank you for your time! here is her phone number is [protected]. Steve and Mickey Marggraf.

Fedex[protected]

On 5/1/2020, I received a text that this shipment would arrive before end of day. It has now been sitting at the Tuscaloosa Fedex facility since 6 a.m. on 5/1. Status was changed to Pending with No Delivery update. I spoke to a representative yesterday who told me someone would be getting in touch with me about why this had not been delivered. Today is 5/5 at 9 a.m. and I'm still waiting. Please - please deliver this shipment. My Mom is 90 years old and depends on shipments in order to feed her cats. I don't understand what is wrong with you guys. I've been patient, but enough already. Deliver her cat food! By the way - this is not my first bad experience with you. Several months ago - long before Covid-19 - you did the same thing to her with a shipment from chewy.com. They replaced that shipment via another delivery company and you finally delivered the first order over a week later.

FedexDelivery driver & fedex

On May 2, 2020, I was expecting a package to be delivered. Toward the end of the day I noticed no one had showed up. I contacted the Fed Ex customer service and explained that I notice that the driver stated he or she tried to make a delivery and the business was closed.
        I explained to the person that I had not seen a door tag on the door or heard anyone open the door and that I had been in the office and no one had been here, from Fed EX.
        She told me they have been told the business was closed. I was very upset with everything going on with COVID-19 that the driver would be spreading lies about businesses, when businesses are struggling to stay open just to survive and feed there families and keep there employees with a job.
        Fed Ex should be ashamed and there drivers should be disciplined for lying during such a time as this.

Terry Coffey
        200 Gold Rush Rd. #6
        Lexington, Ky. 40503
        [protected]

FedexClearance Delay

On March 28, 2020 I sent a package to Dominican Republic over night I paid $177.00 for over night delivery., I was told it may take up to 2-3 business day. It have been more than 2 weeks and my package have not been delivered yet please help this is very important I did not mind paying that much because I did believe on FedEx Service
          Tracking number [protected]
          I need to find out what happen to my package. Thank you

Apr 13, 2020

Fedex — rude driver 417092 truck number saturday april 11th

The black lady who was driving truck number 417092 at 1:30pm saturday april 11th in westmont illinois is a...

Apr 11, 2020

Fedex — delivery 'drop & run'

Tracking number [protected] was dropped on my front porch at 4:23 on 4/10. I discovered it at 7:00. You...

Fedexdelivery driver

I had a package delivered yesterday April 8th 2020 around 10:30 am the driver pulls into my driveway and leaves the box right by my gararge door my front door is about 20 steps away. My next door neighbor seen the driver deliver the package. Well about 1:00pm i happend to go out my front door and seen a stranger in my driveway right near my gararge with my package in his hands I yelled at him he dropped the package and ran. My Complaint why didn't your driver place the package at my front door. Here is my tracking # [protected] so you can look up who the driver was. I do not want this to happen again.

Mrs L

FedexDamage to property

I've been working home for over a month and I have watched FEDEX come in and out of my driveway. Each time they come in and out of my driveway they hit the curb. They have caused so much damage to our property/driveway that the concrete has chipped away. Our property number is on that curb and half of the numbers are gone!! Please have your drivers stay out of our driveway. Can you please check on this? Also does your insurance cover this type of damange?
              I also have cameras in front of our home that will show all of your drives coming and going.

FedexHorrible! I use UPS

I ordered a package that was supposed to be delivered today at the end of day. I waited it all day. I called at 8:30 they tell it is being taken to a facility only 20 minutes away. Then they blame it on Covid. How when ups delivery exactly on time? I bet I'll never use a company who uses fedex again.

Mar 31, 2020

Fedex — Delivery

Once again today, I was expecting a package to be delivered. I was at home all day and at 6:40 PM I received...

FedexOvernight Delivery

I paid $26 for overnight delivery to IRS in California for letter to arrive on 3/26. I get a email update saying it is rescheduled to be delivered on the 31st. Now I get another email update saying delivery rescheduled for 4/7. Spoke with FedEx rep, she tells me someone requested the package be redelivered on this day. I'm the shipper and made no such request. A case # was generated and told to expect a call within 2 hours. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

FedexVery dangerous and uncaring truck driver

I was coming down Ortiz Ave at about 4:30pm 03/30/2020 & one of FedEx driver was riding the turning lane for a couple minutes I tried to slow down once to let him in but he never merged in so I was trying to speed up for the truck to easily get behind me. He sped and jumped inches in front of my causing me to drive off the road a little.
                    Tag # Y54SWF

Very dangerous and uncaring truck driver

Fedexunethical behaviour

For almost a week now FEDX has not solved my problem they will not take care of my problem. I had a i phone delivered to a place in Africa they said was open and it was not the same as was shiped I would like my phone back or the money i spent. I have been on the phone for and talked to three different people and they are not care of me. When I called today they had me on hold for over one hour. Then they put me on hold again to tak to someone else and that person would nt answer answer.

FedexDelivery

I just received a delivery from Fedex, the driver left the package right next to my mailbox on the GROUND next to it, not 25 yards from my house! Since when do they leave packages in the grass when anyone could walk past and pick it up, steal it and I would be told it was delivered. This is inexcusable! He delivered a package to a porch a few houses down from me. What if I had not witnessed this and had not been home?
                        Disgusting, there is a 75 minute wait to call Fedex. I want to hear from someone.

March 27, 2020 at approximately 12:20

FedexFedEx driver

This has happened over and over and always on SATURDAYS! I wait all day while package says to be delivered BEFORE END IF DaY! Then before 7:00pm
                          It will pop up changed! To "PENDING!!"
                          Why am I the one that always get NOT delivered on Saturdays? This did NOT "JUST" start!
                          He's been doing this for months!
                          Then yesterday it says out for delivery "[email protected]
                          Seriously?? I've NEVER had a delivery on Sunday... and it Didn't Start Today! Ha!
                          What is my fedex drivers problem?

Fedexdelivery

I ordered online package [protected]-53967 from the National Gallery of Art Shops. I paid $72.95 total, $28 for the Starry Night umbrella and an exorbitant $44.95 for shipping to London. This was a gift for a dear friend, but I just found out it became a nightmare for her. The Gallery Shops used Fed Ex International tracking [protected], which days after delivering the gift then billed my friend 38 British pounds for shipping, about $46.74. When my friend explained that I had already paid The Gallery Shops for shipping, Fed Ex turned it over to a collection agency, which has been hounding her. She will have to pay the shipping costs that I already paid to keep Fed Ex International from unjustly ruining her credit. This extortion is inexcusable.

Mar 14, 2020

Fedex — overnight delivery

I received a Priority Overnight package, with frozen food inside. The delivery person never rang the doorbell...

Mar 13, 2020

Fedex — Packages sent to wrong address/wrong state..

Two auctions purchased through ebay..used ebay shipping calculater and selected Fed Ex for shipping to...