Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

FedexGround delivery

Driver has started putting my packages at end of drive way by mail box and rains before I get home damaged boxes there's a carport by house with a sign stating all deliveries go under carport sometimes they are left outside of carport in front of sign and rain damaged to boxes
Fedex has made deliveries here for 10 years from company I work for with very little issues until recently
All deliveries need to go under carport.
The dollar value of some deliveries can exceed 1, 500.00 dollars

Ground delivery
Ground delivery

FedexRefusing delivery

I have refused a package that was delivered to my home over a week ago, however, FedEx keeps sending it back to my house. I have called them 5 times to resolve the issue and am told it will be sent back to the shipper, only to receive a tracking update to tell me it is arriving at my home again. I have been sitting in my house ALL day waiting for FedEx to show so they do not drop the package off, since they NEVER knock on my door, so that I can again refuse the package. This morning upon checking my email, I again receive notice that it is going to be delivered to my house today by the end of day. I called and they indicate that it is suppose to be shipped back and should not arrive, but each time I am told that, they still attempt to deliver it to my house. I am LIVID. The closed FedEx dept. is 50 miles from me. I have no mailbox and cannot even leave my home to pick up my mail because I am stuck waiting on FedEx to refuse a package over and over again. PLEASE DO SOMETHING. FedEx Shipment [protected]: Dept. E02GM010-M, Invoice # ID:11593, weight 24 lbs, First refused Aug. 25, 2020. The package is to be returned to sender upon refusal.

Fed ExUnsafe driving

The Fed-Ex Driver was speeding at 75 plus mph on hwy 5 from Weed Ca towards Redding Ca on Saturday August 29th between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm. This driver was in the far left lane the whole time and passed us on the right at a place where the right lane was closed for construction almost hitting us. We Saw this truck off and on driving badly. Please see photos for Truck ID number. The driver was an older male with glasses and a beard. Any questions call Ray West at [protected]

Unsafe driving
      Unsafe driving

FedexShipping package

Ordered a filter housing for my pool with 2 day delivery. Over 10 days now. Pool has now turned green! Part sat in sacramento center 4 days and now has been in tracy center for 8 days! Apparently sitting on a truck and not out for delivery since apparently they cant or wont hire enough staff to deliver their packages. [protected]

Damage to pool because of fedex sub-standard operations.

Jerry adams

For: eric faul
        One-way pool service

FedexDelivery

Drivers are coming to the building and not making an attempt to deliver the package. I don't know if it is time, or not wanting to be bothered. For two days I sat home waiting for a delivery and two days I have received an email stating "Customer not available". [protected] is my FedEx tracking number. Dates of "attempted" delivery is 08/14 and 08/15.

Desire outcome: to give drivers access to customers, i.e., use intercom to call customer down to pick up package, or text or email stating driver needs for you to do curbside! NOT A PROBLEM! I can go downstairs to pick up my package. Just a suggestion.

• Ha
              Hai Leo Aug 16, 2020

I had a package supposed to be deliver on Thursday. Tracking said out for delivery by end of day. I waited and waited nothing came then later said delivery pending. Friday it said out for delivery, nothing came. Saturday it said out for delivery, nothing came. And today is Sunday it said out for delivery ... still waiting but I doubt it.

FedexPackage was not delivered to my address

I was tracking package since it left shipper. Day of delivery I made sure to watch for delivery truck. They are horrible about just pitching packages in driveway. Not at door or on porch.I got text package was delivered. They didn't deliver to MY house. I Waited all day on them. Ive called every number I can find. No help. Finally emailed shipper asking for help. Complete idiots working at fedex. Or thiefs.

• To
                Tonya Shelton Oct 07, 2020

My guess is thieves. Exact thing happened to me. Shipped items to my mom who lives in a 1-bedroom apt. She waited all day, never left the house, kept looking through peephole whenever she a noise and no package. I called Fedex at 6:30pm and was told package was delivered at 11 that morning. Liars!!! Worse, I was told wait until the weekend and then file a claim and then wait 7-14 days for response. You've got to be kidding me. They all suck USPS, UPS & Fedex.

FedexShipment #[protected]

Fedex sent me text and emails backing up my delivery for days. They had the nerve to send a message this morning stating that my delivery was made yesterday and no signature was required.

What they didn't know is that I'd be taking screen shots of all the emails and texts and that I have a camera showing that there wasn't a fedex driver anywhere on my property yesterday! I wonder when they became a bunch of liars because I always had nothing but good words to say about them! I can't understand how they delivered when I received two messages telling me my order wasn't going to be delivered until today!

FedexDelivery

I was given a tracking number by Fedex and told my package would be delivered by the end of the day. Two days later and it's still not here. I am more upset about Fedex breaking their word than not having the item. What good is a company if they don't keep their word?
                If any Fedex management is reading this my tracking number is [protected]

Federal ExpressDelivery

I have on several occasions told drivers not to leave packages in the driveway in the weather when they can walk 20 ft and put it on the front porch. I am sick of their poor delivery service and lazy drivers. They have damaged every package they have ever delivered. My next recourse will be next time on my property I will have them arrested for tresspassing. They are the worst.

FedexPriority delivery service

Priority delivery service was paid for. Delivery was supposed to be by 10:30 am CST. Package didn't arrive until 4:00pm. Service was between San Antonio Tx and Houston Tx.
                    Fed ex customer service provides computer generated canned responses online and barely English speaking individuals well versed in canned answers over the phone.
                    The damage has been done. They can do nothing to fix the late arrival of the documents.

Next time it will be UPS or even USPS.

FedexDeliveries

I'm so upset and disappointed in the quality of service with Fedex in the recent past months.

They are not accurate when you call to track status of your packages anymore.

They have started holding packages in Customs and aren't accurate with when package holds will be released.

I was laid off due to the pandemic and have started a small business which helps with my bills and overall maintaining my life.

This is unacceptable. What can I do. I've tried escalating to management but it's like a spinning wheel.

Jul 10, 2020

Fedex — Return

On May 9, 2020, I placed an order online for a set of glasses and a salad bowl. Both arrived on May 14, 2020...

Jul 06, 2020

Fedex — A driver who has no respect for people or property

FedEx truck number 410532 was speeding on Hillside Dr. in Warne, NC this morning at approximately 10:30. She...

FedexLies

I've been told two days in a row that delivery attempts were made. Lies !!! My wife and I have both been home. We consumers are going to have to come up with ways to cost Fedex money. Maybe the insurance on their drivers and trucks need to have a spike for some reason. I'm sure they think a few people can't hurt them, but maybe a lesson will be taught.

FedexMedication delivery

The tracking number showed that my husband's medicine which requires a signature was out for delivery at 8:05 am today. I watched the FedEx truck go right past my house and never even slow down possibly because it was raining and he didn't want to get wet. I checked the tracking number again and it showed back at the Ladson, SC facility and scheduled for delivery the next day. We have contacted our medication provider requesting that they do not use FedEx for any future deliveries. Not using a dependable delivery service for medication is totally unacceptable and it is obvious by the number of complaints that FedEx is not dependable.

Jun 12, 2020

Fedex — Driver. Very rude!!!

I filed a complaint on a driver a month ago as I did today on him and to have a superviser to call me and...

FedexDelivery

FedEx is a joke! We ordered injectors for my husbands truck. They were supposed to be delivered Friday, 6/5/20. They never came. We called FedEx and finally were able to get connected with someone, that suggested we come to the site and pick up the package. The site was 30 minutes from our home. After waiting an hour, my husband was told that they were unable to retrieve the package because it was loaded into a trailer. What is upsetting is that a replacement barcode was placed on this box at the same time my husband was at the site location. A FedEx employee had their hands on this box, and couldn't bring it to the front?! Now, this is not a pair of shoes, it's a vital part to a truck. We had a scheduled vacation for Sunday,

May 28, 2020

Fedex — No package

My name is Beverly Dolan I ordered a purse from Ebay. My package tracking number [protected] wa...

FedexInstrument

Absolutley the worst customer service on the planet. There is wrong info in regards to delivery time etc... and over worked and under paid people who sound like they are working in there bathroom. Seriously Fed-ex? I called and all I heard was a lady yelling at her barking dog in Spanish!! They provide nothing more then what the useless info you see on the website. Such a joke! Lame too!

FedexUnsafe driver

1:30PM 5/21/20
                                Truck# 154211, second Trailer # 821980.
                                Interesection I30 and FM1402. Fedex east bound I30 service road.
                                I was south bound on FM1402.
                                Driver pulled thru intersection heading east causing me to come to an abrupt complete stop to avoid an accident. Driver continued on.

What is bad is FEDEX does not have a safety department to report these issues to. Fedex does not want to know so the don't have to deal with issues.

Hope I get to give a deposition for someone filing suite aginst FEDEX for lack of saftey.