Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Fedexdriver

I live on 22 west rock trail, Satmford, CT the driver was extremely rude an disrespectful to me, he beeped the horn to me to go get a package from him when i was walking in my home w two bags of groceries. when walked over he said am I bothering you? I said well I have heavy groceries and he said well I'm sorry then that this package was for you...asked him his name and he ignored me. I have never had this happen to me and now I am fearful of my safety because he know I am complaining. Plate Number xfdw7d

FedexRerouting a shipment ( ref # [protected])

I rerouted a shipment on Friday 3/6/2020 @5pm and at no time was I told it will not meet the new destination by the orignal due date. I talked to 2 customer service rep and repeatly ask if the package will still make the due date. What more disappointing is when I talked to the manager ( or someone above the customer team, ) Bianca did not ask for a contact number to let me know when I could expect my package. When I told her I was going to rate her low- she hung up on me. I would expact her to contact me and let me know when I can expect this package. The was a package from company to company and it was not a personal package.

R.A.Mason

FedexAttempted delivery

Tracking # [protected]

The driver "LIED" that this package had been attempted to be delivered. I had waited at home ALL DAY to ensure that I received it.

I will ensure that I NEVER USE FEDEX FOR ANY LEGO delivery! Moving forward, I will ensure that UPS is used for ALL deliveries from the LEGO company.

THE DRIVER IS A LIAR AND SHE/HE NEVER ATTEMPTED TO DELIVER TO MY HOME ON 8 MARCH 2020 @ 3:14 PM BECAUSE I WAS HOME ALL DAY!!! WAITING!!!

Mar 07, 2020

Fedex — Non-Delivery of Two packages

I have been looking so forward to my subscription boxes from Boxycharm. They probably have at least a $500...

Fedexdeliveries

We have our deliveries go to the wrong address constantly because the replacement or new delivery drivers don't drive up our road far enough to find our address. They settle for a close address of our neighbor with whom we do not get along. Our neighbor did bring the last two mis-deliveries to our house last night. The driver, Vickie, who has been our delivery driver for years does not make mistakes but all of the newer drivers don't seem to care if it's the right address or not. Fed Ex customer service phone line is horrible, too.

FedexDriver conduct

PLEASE ask your drivers to turn their music down when they are parked in residential neighborhoods. There is one woman who has her bass going loud enough to vibrate my windows, and when she gets out of the truck and leaves her door open, it's unbearable. I live in a cul de sac so she usually is stopping at several houses, which means I've got to put up with this for ten minutes or more, multiple times some days, regardless of the time of day. Please address this with your drivers and ask them to be a little mre considerate with the volume of their music.

Fedexdelivery driver

I was servicing my automatic gate and had the control pad removed. Your driver, instead of leaving package at gate, forced the gate open damaging the control arm mount. The gate now has to be taken down to be repaired. Your drivers can not go around causing damage to my property. I expect a your company to have a talk to the driver and explain to her not to force gates open. Where I live there is NO problem in leaving a package at the gate and has been done quite often by Fedex and UPS. There is no reason to force my gate open. Please reply so I know some action has been taken. Thanks, Danny Morton, 2000 Carminati rd, Montague TX [protected])

Feb 18, 2020

Fedex — delivery service fails to deliver

I ordered a phone with guaranteed 2-day delivery by FedEx. It was an emergency purchase to replace my...

FedEx Corporate Servicesshipping service

Ordered a package from Wayfair. It was 2 boxes. Both shipped from the same location and were scaned as received at the same time. Both arrived at the Olive Branch, MS FedEx facility and were scanned received at the same time. One shipped out and I received it, but FedEx says weather is delaying the other package. Go figure...weather at the same facility is ok for one package to ship and not the other. This is MS. We have hot, humid summers and very slightly cold winter days in the winter. There is never a reason for a weather delay in MS. It rains, but rain does not close roads. FedEx uses "weather" as an excuse for every lost package and they lose plenty. Tried to call and resolve with customer service. They are the worst. FedEx in general has the worst service. Wayfair may gain more business and keep business if they'd contract with UPS.

Feb 17, 2020

Fedex — deliveries

My building does not allow deliveries to be left in the lobby. There is a large notice at the entrance saying...

FedEx Corporate Servicesdelivery

This is a recurring problem: Every time something is sent to me via FedEx and the shipper requires a signature, the driver WILL NOT WAIT for someone to come to the door. I am often home but by the time I get to the door the delivery person has bolted, leaving behind a door tag and no package. I have tried leaving a note with my phone number to call when the delivery arrives. The delivery person just ignores it. They are in such a hurry they will not wait more than thirty seconds. Today both my wife and I were home and heard the bell. By the time my wife got to the door the driver was pulling out and headed down the street. I need that package. I paid for it. It is mine. I have also paid for FedEx to deliver it to me. FedEx fails repeatedly.

FedEx Corporate Servicesdriver

I was driving west on Country club Rd in Roswell, NM and a fedex driver cut me off. Did not stop at the stop sign she followed another car thru the intersection. Turning left on to Washington Ave heading South. She proceeded to tail gate the person she followed thru the stop sign. I had to speed to get the license plate # which was 858WLK. Next stop sign she did the same thing and continued to tail gate the vehicle in front of her. She was very aggressive and rather dangerous. This was approx 4:10pm on 2/12/2020. I hope something is done she will cause an accident eventually and hurt someone.

Feb 12, 2020

FedEx Corporate Services — drop off clerk at obt - orlando

The new female clerk at the Fedex office at 7200 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando treated me rudely when I...

FedEx Corporate Servicespackage delivery

Absolutely the worst carrier delivery service in the Troutdale, Oregon area. Consistently late and delayed delivery with non-existent communication. On numerous occasions I've requested SMS updates which was acknowledge but then no updates were sent not even after delayed delivery. On recent experience I waited all day by the door for FedEx delivery which never arrived. It was delivered next day without notice or SMS from FedEx by the door without even a courtesy door knock.
                    From now on it will be USPS or UPS or I won't order at all.

Fedexdeliveries

There is a large notice posted at my apartment building entrance that deliveries may not be left in the lobby; they must be brought to the addressee apartment. UPS, AMAZON, USPS, follow the instructions. FedEx does not, even though they may report LEFT AT APARTMENT. I have had a delivery disappear from the lobby, perishable items in iced foam boxes left in the lobby, where they might remain for days. The building manager and I have entered formal complaints with FedEx numerous times. The response is the local dispatcher phones and assures me it won't happen again. For a short while, deliveries are made properly. Then they are again left in the lobby. I try not to patronize sellers who ship by FedEx.

• Updated by len zee · Feb 08, 2020

You apparently don't read English any better than FedEx drivers: "There is a large notice posted at my apartment building entrance that deliveries may not be left in the lobby; they must be brought to the addressee apartment."

And it wasn't groceries, not that it makes any difference, it was insulin.

FedEx Corporate Servicesfedex keeps backing his truck just to turn around in our driveway a lot!

We have a Ring doorbell so I can verify that the FedEx driver uses our driveway a lot just to turn his truck around in the street. I told him when I caught him backing up to please not use our driveway as a turnaround because of the weight of the truck. I told him I had a ring doorbell and can tell when he did it.
                        Today at 12:12 PM he backed his truck totally in our driveway when I was looking out the window. He backed up to our front porch sidewalk and came close to our garage door. I don't know if the driver was the one I told to earlier about not using the driveway.
                        Please tell your drivers to not use people's driveway as a turnaround!
                        Our address is 4948 Alexis Dr. Cane Ridge TN 37013
                        [protected]@outlook.com

FedEx Corporate Servicesdelivery of large packages

I have numerous times ordered Chewey dog food in 25# packages. Drivers ring bell and set delivery in front of door and leaves within seconds. Door is blocked from opening until I push 25# box away to open door. Drivers need to be instructed to set packages to the sides of doors. I'm not the only customers complaining about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 21, 2020

FedEx Corporate Services — weekly produce delivery

Re: Tracking numbers [protected] and [protected] I have been trying for a month to receive a box from a...

Jan 16, 2020

FedEx Corporate Services — delivery driver

Please ensure that your FedEx driver who delivers to Watts Avenue, Tenants Harbor, Maine does not turn around...

FedEx Corporate ServicesI was charged for returning a box damaged by fedex delivery

On 1-13-20, at about 12:15 pm, I was returning a coffee brewer in the exact same box that FedEx had delivered it in. The manager of the store, Octavio, located in San Antonio, Texas, 78223, at 3103 SE Military DR., [protected], Suite101, was extremely rude and said that there would be a charge for sending back the box to the manufacturer since the box had a small hole on the side. We informed him that the FedEx delivery driver had delivered it that way, but the manager, Octavio, raised his voice and said that it did not matter how it was delivered and we would have to pay a charge to send it back.
                            I feel he was very unprofessional and lacked customer skills. I feel that we should be reinbursed for the charge we paid.
                            Failure to respond will result in filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau.
                            My name is Hope Barrera