FedExDriver lies. Did not deliver package.

T Review updated:

I have paid extra to have my package ship on time to my house. I stayed at home all day to wait for my package. No one came and yet status updated with delivery attempted and "custemer not available or business closed". I called Customer Service and they said they don't have the driver information, they can't contact the driver, that I have to wait for another attempt which won't happen until 3 days later due to weekend and normal Monday off.
Four years ago, I bought a $500 camera and used Fedex service. They claimed they delivered it which was a lie since my dad was at home all day long and no one stopped by and delivered nothing. I filed a claim and they refused to pay me my camera.
Never ever use Fedex again.

• Ga
    Gary5579 Jun 14, 2021

Recently I have also been notified by email that my packages were delivered to my front door, but in fact they were NOT. I think these Drivers are stealing the merchandise. Fed-Ex you need to investigate these cases and hold your drivers accountable! You are making it too easy for them when all they have to do is report it delivered and they get away with it. This is WRONG!

• St
    Stanley Zachara May 03, 2021

I have had several deliveries reported as delivered and they took days to actually arrive, including a next day delivery that didn't arrive until 4 days later. I think they are lying to keep their "on time deliveries" numbers up. One time they stated that no one was home and I'm staying at a hotel that is open 24/7.

• Ro
    Robin C Miller Mar 10, 2021

I ordered two Apple Ipads, Generation 5, from Groupon, which were on sale. They sent the package through FedEx tracking #[protected]. FedEx said it was delivered, I went right outside, and to no avail, they were not there. I waited and waited, and nothing came. I reported the issue the next day, and they claim they were going to look into it. I filed a claim, and according to them, it was delivered when they said it was delivered. I cannot get a refund or new Ipads sent out because FedEx lied and said they did deliver it. Well, who the hell did they deliver it to because it, sure enough, wasn't me! I am pissed. My children are upset. I am out of $625.00. FedEx employees are thieves, and whoever stole, I pray Karma gets you!

• De
    Destin293 Mar 07, 2011

I've been trying to have my package delivered for 2 weeks and it's like pulling teeth. I ordered a leather bench that was supposed to arrive on the 23rd of February. They said they delivered it at 10:01am, but there was no package, and that the driver scanned it back into his posession at 1:30pm (or so I was told). I called customer service, they said they would send it on Friday -- I was home all day, no package. I called back, they said it was with the driver and they would try again on Monday. Monday, there was still no package. I called back, they said they don't know what the scan actually was, even though they told me it was with the driver. I filed a claim, they investigated, said they couldn't find the package. I called the company I ordered it from, they sent out a new one through express. They tried to deliver it Friday, I wasn't home. I called Saturday, they said I had to be there to sign and the only deliver before 3pm Monday - Friday (I ordered 3 other items that all came without incident and were left at my door without a signature). I told them I work Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. They told me I had to come pick it up -- a 50lb package on a 45 minute subway ride after I paid $15 in shipping charges, and I have to pick it up? They refused to switch the day or time to when I was home and refused to deliver it to a FedEx Kinko's near my apartment.