Having problems with CEVA Logistics?

CEVA Logistics Customer Service Contacts

1800 888 4949 (United States)
+1 281 618 3100 (Americas)
+61 399 319 900 (Australia)
+64 92 577 100 (New Zealand)
+45 96 354 104 (Denmark)
+39 289 2301 (Italy)
+34 913 343 154 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 435 470 061 (Switzerland)
+86 212 310 7313 (China & Taiwan)
+852 25 904 134 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 524 631 (Philippines)
+974 44 369 439 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 113 969 400 (South Africa)
+82 232 703 122 (South Korea)
+66 27 145 040 (Thailand)
+84 919 175 983 (Vietnam)
+54 114 307 2002 (Argentina)
+57 44 441 494 (Colombia)
Siriusdreef 20
Hoofddorp
Netherlands - 2132

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CEVA Logistics Customer Service. Initial CEVA Logistics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CEVA Logistics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CEVA Logistics. Discuss the issues you have had with CEVA Logistics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 15, 2019

CEVA logistics — lies and refusal to deliver

7/22/2019 - ordered 4 slide toppers from lippert. We were notified parts arrived on 8/3/19 at ceva. 8/6/2019...

Aug 31, 2019

CEVA logistics — management

Over the last 3 years I've worked for ceva logistics Barnoldswick I loved my job but the last occasion thi...

Jul 23, 2019

CEVA logistics — I am complaining about my car which was damaged during transportation

Dear sir I purchase car from Western Australia and transport to South Australia. I mentioned booking detail...

CEVA logisticsdelivery

CEVA logistics offered delivery of our TV on 12/29/2018, Saturday. I scheduled this delivery one week ago on their delivery site. They called me yesterday, one day before delivery to tell me that they no longer deliver on Saturdays and that I needed to reschedule. I was not able to call CEVA logistics until today, 12/29 and they are closed for the weekend.

Tracking number is CK0002291

Very disappointed
Bruce Alper, MD
566 Lanternback Island Drive
Satellite Beach, Fl 32937
[protected]

CEVA logistics — Delivery cancelled twice! No communication

I have placed an order withe thee company maisons du monde on thee 6the of October. My order was in UK by...

CEVA logisticsdelivery and attitude

My husband and I ordered a sofa from Sainsburys on 11th jan 12. I received a call from your company 20th Jan to day that the sofa would be delivered on 25th Jan. I specifically said I will take the day off, without pay, as both my husband and I work and she said I will call on Monday 23rd to let you know if it will be am or pm delivery. I never received the call and when I called on 24th to check the progress of the order I was tlod that I wouldn't receive it on wed 25th as it would only arrive in Belfast on 25th. I asked for an explanation on this and was basically told "what do you want me to do about it!!! It then went on to 2 days of trying to speak to management and being fobbed off in one way or another, very unhappy with the level of "professionalism" I received. This compnay is a JOKE!!!

Andy Vorhees Dec 14, 2018

Ceva hires glue sniffing graduate's from Kmart University

• Ho
        Honest Guy33 Apr 26, 2014

I have also ordered furniture from Sainsburys. I received a message on my mobile phone from this same delivery company that I need to call to arrange a delivery date. I have been calling then for the last 4 days and just being held in a queue with terrible music in the background. I wait for 30mins then give up as no one answers. Waste of phone bill for me. They have my email they can use that to communicate if it is easier for them. Not sure what will happen next. Wish I read this post before.

• Am
        Amanda Bailey English Feb 28, 2014

No surprise to hear the above. A similar situation has happened with me. I had received a call and arranged to have an armchair that I had purchased from Sainsburys delivered yesterday the 27th Feb. I was told the delivery people would contact me on the day to say if it was due am or pm. I had not heard anything and at around 4.30pm called CEVA to find out when it was due to be told that I never had a conversation with them and that arrangements had not been arranged for delivery and that they tried to contact me three times but my mobile phone was not working. I was amazed and said I was not going insane but I had had a conversation and the delivery was due on that day. I was fobbed off and told I must have spoken to Sainsburys. I then asked if Sainsburys dealt with deliveries as well and Amy who I spoke with said no they do not. So why would they have called me about deliveries, I questioned. She could only tell me that the computer says no, that they did not speak with me. It was like a scene from Little Britain! After the call I checked my voicemails to find that I still had the message from Sarah of CEVA who had called me about the delivery a week earlier and on my log I had made a call to their number and was on the phone for three minutes arranging the delivery. I immediately called Amy back to explain my findings and expected an apology. This was not really forthcoming and she explained she can only follow what the computer says and can only make the delivery in a weeks time as they are very busy. I asked her to highlight it to her manager and I had a voicemail today saying they could only deliver next Friday. So I will have to take another day off work! I have since tried calling Billy back four times to express how difficult all of this is and to ask if they could not do anything earlier since it is their mistake! They should be pulling the stops to rectify this afterall. However no call has been returned as yet and probably won't. I also emailed Sainsburys yesterday about the very poor customer treatment I have received from CEVA and am waiting to hear back what they say. Very poor, very disappointing. It has put me off buying anything through Sainsburys again if they are represented by such dire delivery company!

CEVA logistics — Fraud and scam

What you want from us is to pay twice of a hire price then what customer paid including merchandise cost and...

CevaLogistics.com — Terrible experience

This is our response to SEND ME MY 40K. What you want from us is to pay twice of a hire price then what...

CEVAShipper lost plasma TV (and then lost a replacement TV)

This shipping company (EGL - which is now a part of CEVA) lost my plasma television (ordered through Amazon.com), and then lost a second replacement television sent by Amazon. In both cases, they never bothered to call me and tell me they lost the TV, causing me to have to make arrangements for someone to be at my home during the 6-hour delivery window -- for no reason. Their customer service has been terrible throughout. I constantly get inconsistent explanations and false promises about other delivery dates. I hope that Amazon eventually decides to stop using them as a shipper.