Having problems with FedEx?

FedEx Customer Service Contacts

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FedEx Customer Service. Initial FedEx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FedEx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FedEx. Discuss the issues you have had with FedEx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Nov 08, 2020

Fedex — Delivery driver dangerous driving

One of your drivers executed an illegal and dangerous maneuver at approximately 10:35 a.m. today...

FedexDelivery driver

So now it's ok for a Fed Ex delivery driver to pull up at the end of your driveway, beep his horn and tell you to get the package?

We order our dog food from Chewy and this happened today. Never in my life was a delivery driver so ignorant without any other reason other than being lazy.

Is the package heavy? Yes. Is it a delivery driver's job to deliver a package to your door? Yes. This driver wasn't even nice about it. Beeped the horn and said to get the package? What kind of people are you hiring?

Also, I'm assuming you would have to hire employees that can lift a certain amount or else they wouldn't be delivering for FedEx correct?

Totally disgusted at this service and when I ship my packages going forward, I will use UPS instead. I'm also reporting this to Chewy - from my perspective the shipper they choose needs to be not only courteous but do their job.

FedexSlowest delivery possible

I made the mistake of shipping with you on an item I bought third week of Oct. I had it shipped thru Box and Ship in California. After about a week went by I wondered where the hell it was so I called. Believe it or not they went and picked it up, took my credit card info and quoted me a price of $95, boxed it and left it sitting on a shelf. Needless to say I was not happy, so this week I get a message from you people telling me it will arrive 11/4 on 11/5 I get another message saying 11/9. I could have sent it by mule train and had it here by now. Incompetence must be your middle name.

FedexDelivery

I purchase from shoes for crews
      Tracking # [protected]
      FedEx is telling me that they delivered my package on the second of nov @ 4:19 pm it was a overnight package. As of November 4th 2020 .
      I still have not received My merchandise I had purchased. Please contact me at
      [protected] or email
      [protected]@yahoo.com

FedexPoor delivery; inability to speak to someone about the problem.

I wanted to speak to the office on Queen Pkwy in West Columbia, SC about continuing delivery problems. The [protected] number gave me a robot that would not connect me to a person. I had to call a second time and spend about 7 min. saying no, no, something else, more options, etc. The FedEx Facebook page is chock full of complaints by other people and it looks like FedEx just shines-on any CS complaints.
        Despite the fact that I have two porches with doors that have windows, the FedEx driver for my locality leaves my packages where they can't be seen from inside the house.
        Ultimately, I reached a Technical Support person who was not a native speaker of English, so I assume she was overseas. She did take my complaint and said that she would pass the information along. I am not confident of the results since their policy is such that the local facility has "a private {phone} number" that insulates them from customer contact in the first place.

• Li
            LisaLM Nov 27, 2020

I agree! No one but the automated service that can't help

Oct 25, 2020

Fedex — Delivery service re: fed ex tracking # [protected]

Dear Fed-Ex, From Sweetwater music I ordered a very expensive Fender Percussion Bass guitar that I have...

FedexPackage not delivered after 2 messages saying it would be

Package tracking # [protected] was scheduled for Fri 10/23; waited all day and no truck even showed up. then got a message it would be delivered on Sat 1/24; same thing, a truck never showed up. in frustration and trying to get my package asap, i scheduled a hold thinking it would help. worse.
          called and spoke to a Juan and then a Shantell who just kept apologizing but said they 'could' not help which in this day and age would really be impossible. found out that the package was at the main distribution hub at 8200 Elder Creek Rd but was told thye didn't have a phone number for that location. REALLY? they didn't have a phone number for their own locations? that has to be a lie. maybe they didn't want to give it out; but there has to be a phone #. they told me the hours that 8200 Elder Creek was open but Google says they are open 24hours a day.
          absolutely no help, no service, and no caring!!!

Oct 21, 2020

Fedex — Driver

21/10/2020 roughly 15:10 Tracking number [protected] Driver banged on my door so loud he woke my baby who...

Oct 18, 2020

Fedex — Not doing their job

We purchased item on ebay-tracking uploaded on 10.17.20 early a.M. Showed on tr uck for delivery. Approx 1...

FedexDelivery

I have no control over delivery service when I buy something but 5 out of the last 10 deliveries have been to the house next door. When I speak to their customer service I get someone I can barely speak English. Tracking number [protected] is one example [protected] is another both from different party's but both delivered to the wrong house.

FedexDangerous driving

Saturday October 17th, 11:30am, Hampshire County West Virginia, Lake Ferndale private neighborhood (Springfield / Levels WV area).
              Narrow dirt roads, posted speed 20mph. Had a small Fedex van PASS myself and another vehicle doing about 50mph, dust plume above the trees, very dangerous. Endangerment to my life and the other vehicle it passed. I chased it down and stopped it ready to pull someone out and best the dogsh*it out of the person until I saw it was a little female driver. Turned into a cussing match. Fedex needs to be ontop of this [censored]. I don't appreciate my life being endangered over packages or envelopes. Yes I'm livid. Sped off when I pointed to my dash cam. Van covered in so much dust I could not read the tags or the van number, but this is a small area here, probably not many females driving a FedEx van in hampshire county WV.

Oct 12, 2020

Fedex — Unsafe fedex driver

On Saturday evening, October 10th 2020 we were driving home from a trip out of town. We were on back roads in...

Oct 11, 2020

Fedex — International

I am extremely upset about my experience with FedEx International. I run a business and ship a lot with FedEx...

FedexDelivery service

I received a small package delivered by FedEx. The only reason I found the package was because the I saw the truck pull into my driveway. The small package was left on the ground between my two garage doors. My front door is about ten feet away! Had I not seen the truck I would not have looked for a package there and probably would never had noticed it? There have been times when the driver doesn't even walk up the two steps to leave a package at my door. He has just thrown it from the bottom of the stairs. I'm very disappointed in FedEx and would never consider sending anything with them!

FedexUnsafe driver

At about 4:35PM my neighbor and I were walking our dogs on our street. This is a rural road, very hilly with lots of blind corners. The Fed Ex driver came roaring down the road and only missed us by about 3'. He then pulled up to the driveway at 91 Blood St, Lyme, CT and spewed out gravel while flying backwards down the driveway. When he came out, we told him that he should slow down. He glared at us and then hit the gas and went careening down the road which is a blind hill. This seems to be somewhat common with Fed Ex drivers and we do not have these issues with UPS and the other delivery people. Once I was in the state forest on a single lane dirt road and almost got hit by a Fed Ex driver who was speeding and using the forest road for a quick detour. This was pre-Covid and I made a complaint then but nothing seemed to come of it. Fed Ex has always had drivers that go too fast and someday someone will get hurt or killed. I wish that FedEx would stress safety to their drivers.

FedexMedical supplies delivered in the mud

TRK#[protected] Date delivered 9/24/2020

We are disappointed . This is the second time it happened and it was medical supplies first time.

27 Summerwind Circle N, Crawfordville, FL 32327

This happened this time in the middle of Tropical Storm Beta. We used to have good service. They would place it on the porch and sometimes knock just to let us know they were delivering the package. What happened to that good FedEx service?

FedexDeliveries

One of my meds was shipped FedEx overnight (and paid that rate). It didn't arrive until two days. I have a "Please buzz when leaving a package" notice by my door, so I will know there's a package there. The deliverer put the package directly under the notice, but didn't buzz, so I didn't know the drugs, which were in a styrofoam box, packed with ice, were in the 90+ degrees hall for hours, until I was leaving and saw it. The drugs were by then warm. A pharmacist at my drug plan told me to discard them, they will send a replacement. (The drugs I threw away cost my plan $1600, though I was responsible only for the co-pay.) I will register a formal complaint with FedEx customer service, as I many times before. They always tell me the local FedEx dispatcher will phone me. Sometimes he does, sometimes not, but the problems continue to happen.

FedexDelivery of package

Package arrived in Ellenwood, Ga. on 31 aug. scheduled delivery to me the 2nd of sept. It is now the 10th and it has been scheduled for delivery 5 times and still no package. It is sitting only 10 miles from my address. Everything about fedex is still operating in the 20th century. You people need to close your doors and start over. Tracking # [protected].

Sep 10, 2020

Federal Express — Driver complaint

tracking-number [protected] Tried to contact Federal Express on this issue but could not get through. The...

FedexUnsafe Driver

FedEx driver with P33170 heading west on highway 46 at 4:30pm. He was swerving all over the road. Almost hit multiple cars. Then when cars would try to pass him he would swerve into oncoming traffic. We tried to pass him as well and he did the same thing. He swerved in front of us almost causing and accident. I don't know if he was drunk or falling asleep. But I sure hope his behavior was not intentional. It was very dangerous.