Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

Fedex Kinkos — terrible service

Understaffed and ill trained. After being told my simple color copying job (400 copies) could not be done...

Fedex Couriers Limitedfraud

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family and i also hope that this email meets you in a Good condition since i have lost contact with you for so long.

I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank Draft of $850.000.00 United States Dollars that was allotted to you but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time, Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft of $850, 000.00 with FedEx Couriers Limited, West Africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December.

What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Couriers Limited to deliver your Bank Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is ($250.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $250.00US Dollars.

I would have paid for that also but the FedEx Courier Group said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this informationbellow;

Contact Person: Mr. Jacob Walter
Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.pl
Telephone:+[protected]

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also letme know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Marcia Oliveira.

United Nation Grant Allocation Officer
Compensation Board Organisation

• In
      invalidcomplaint May 05, 2009

I think you're just terrible at life if you think this e-mail was really sent from Fedex.

This is a scam, that you fell for. By that I mean, you actually thought it was from Fedex.
      Just to make things clear for you, it was not from Fedex.

Good luck in life my friend, I would advise never speaking to a salesman because they'll sell you anything.

• He
      Helen Antico Nov 01, 2010

This is a recent email sent to me about a winning I should receive. My question does the woman below work for your company Mrs Kimberly Allen.
      Regards
      Helen

Package‏
      31/10/2010
      Reply ▼Delete
      Show details
      Hide details FedEx Delivery Add to contacts
      From: FedEx Delivery ([protected]@cable.net.co)
      Sent: Sunday, 31 October 2010 3:17:03 PM
      To:
      1 attachment | Download all attachments (82.9 KB)
      FedEx-1.pdf (51.9 KB)

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
      Wait, it's safe! | I'm not sure, show content

Dear Customer!!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We thought that the sender gave you our contact details and that you would have contacted us by now. We would also let you know that a letter is also attached to your package. However, we cannot quote its content to you via E-mail for privacy reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth $800, 000.00 USD, in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but in Bank Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is in Nigeria for a three (3) month Surveying Project. for he is working with a consulting firm in Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail because your package is been registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for the immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will only take us one working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive at its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information.

We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the details given below:
      FedEx Delivery Post -:
      Contact Person: Mr. Uche Davids
      [protected]@wss-id.org

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.
      This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
      FULL NAMES:
      AGE
      MARITAL STATUS:
      COUNTRY:
      OCCUPATION:
      Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager
      on: [protected]@wss-id.org
      As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees.

As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $105 US Dollars.

They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter to your residence. Which usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery service.

Note: That we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he has not gotten a phone yet.

We personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
      Mrs. Kimberly Allen.
      FedEx Online Team Management.
      All rights reserved. © [protected]
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or Privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.
      FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CO-OPERATION.

• He
      Helen Antico Nov 01, 2010

Of course not I know it didn't come from FedEx Couriers, I new that it was not for real. I just thought I'd post it to show how cunning they are and how stupid they are for believing they could get away with this and to show others like you that
      it is a scammmmm. STAY AWAY FROM SCAMS.

FedEx — additional charges several weeks later!

I recently shipped a book to a friend in Vietnam and was charged an outrageous price of around $70, I forget...

Fed Ex — they gave my package to someone else

i thought my package was taking a while so i tracked it and it said delivered and sign for by R Gonzales i...

Fedex Express — fedex driver hit my car

My workplace sends packages everyday by Fedex. We have a regular driver but on March 31st of 2009, we did...

Goshen

Kinkos Fed Exhorriable service/ theft of packages

You people LIE! First after your mistake I waited 4 days for Edward to call me back( manager at Fed EX Kinko's). FUNNY he never got back to me with any type of explanation as to where my packages are. So I got ahold of the next manager Brandon after another four days he showed that he is worthless also. Brittany is the only employee that even tried to help. The whole mix up was due to a small mistake she made. I know none of us are perfect. But your employees have failed over and over again. They have lied to me giving me different bogus stories on where my stuff is at. It figures now FedEx has lost the original paper work for my shipment. Tomorrow is Easter and after three weeks of dealing with this crap my nieces and nephews will not have their Easter baskets. Your company as a whole is dishonest and crappy! I was told today, "We technically have until 7:30 to deliver toady". You have had my stuff for THREE weeks. You did not have anyone sign for the package and there is no report of it being to be picked to be redelivered! Figures, you failed again. I have tried to get my stuff back so many times it has giving me high blood pressure. If I end up in the hospital due to too high of a blood pressure I will own a bit of your company. If you Corporate have any concern for your customers will find out why you all failed to do your jobs and why you are paying so many slackers when many people could use a good job in today's economy. I will be filing theft charges Monday morning on your driver. He did not scan the packages in according to any of your employees so he must have stolen them!

Stacy Falcon [protected] PS I hope your kids are happy with their baskets!

FedEx — never recive package

i order some tickets for my husband birthday March 21, 2017 and was suppose to recieve them the 25th, i never...

FedExrefund

On July 24, 2008 I shipped a package from Great Falls, MT to Sacramento, CA with a promised delivery date of 7/27/08. Instead of my package going to Sacramento it ended up in Newark, NJ.

FedEx did finally get my package to the right coast and promised an immediate refund of my shipping charges. It is now 8 months later and I'm still waiting for my refund!

I have made numerous phone calls, mailed and faxed copies of my shipping documents, receipts, etc., and they still have not sent me a refund check.

I thought 6 to 8 weeks to wait for a refund was a little bit too long to wait, but 8 months?

Come on FedEx SEND ME MY REFUND!!

• In
          INS_CEO Apr 09, 2010

I have tried several times to contact FedEx customer service so that I can pick up my package from the driver. There response was that they will try to contact the driver to see if he can attempt to deliver the package later. I never received a phone call or an e-mail to notify me of the status of the package. Hours later I called FedEx and they told me that the driver is not going back to the location. I would have to wait until monday for the next attempt. I specifically had the package sent overnight so that I wouldn't have to go through all this mess. I was home all day and didn't hear the door knock nor the doorbell ring. This is costing me hundreds of dollars for my business and yet still no package. Also, many of your customer service representatives were either really rude or they all gave me several different responses. I didn't know what or who to believe. Thank you FedEx for the worse costumer service ever.

FedEx — don't expect too much from fedex to go the extra mile!

I had a package I shipped by FedEx to the Philippines and the Philippine Customs had taken a keen interest on...

Fedex Frieghtbreaching pricing contract

Need an Civil attourney to sue FEDEX- $1, 000, 000 (houston)

Need to sue Fedex for changing my rates after they have been shipped, although, I had my rates guaranteed in writing. After a year of my account manager telling me it was cleared up, they are now harrising me again.

there was 2 parts to my agreement,

everything would be billed at class 60, and at a 62% discount.

They changed my tarriffs, after I called about miss-billing. However they did not tell me, and then after a year of shipping with them, said that it was not part of the oiginal agreement.

And now they are trying to collect, I always paid up-front for my shipping cost at the time they picked up my shipments. Now they are trying to extort even more money out of me, by telling me if I don't pay the extra money they tried to charge me, they will drop the other part of the discount (62%), that was part of every shippment and get even more.

They talked me into leaving the my other shipping company who gave my the same tarriffs/discounts, by promising they would beat them by $20-$40 on every shipment, now they are trying to collect several hundred more on every shippment. I would have never quit using the other shipping company, had they not offered me these discounts...

They are scammers, I want to sue for a $1, 000, 000.00 and maybe press criminal charges for extortion against them. The tricked me into shipping with them, and now won't let me breathe with all the harrisment.i don't care how big of a company they are, big companies who inspire trust, should get their ### handed to them when trying to pull crap like this.

Contact me about this case, at my office, [protected].

Please contact me ASAP...
        James R. Eldreth
        Clickonfurniture.com

• Co
            Court Advocate Apr 15, 2009

James,

It's called 'bait and switch'. Call your state attorney general.

Is this the reason why Clickonfurniture.com refuses to ship merchandise to customers who have already paid? The Homeless Family Center in Vero Beach, Florida paid 3 months ago and the merchandise was never received.

If you are knowingly taking money from customers when you are unable to ship the merchandise, this is theft and in this particular case, theft of federal funds designated for the homeless - a federal crime. And you have provided the proof needed to convict right here on the internet. Ship the merchandise or refund the money or we will have the Florida State Attorney General file criminal charges.

[protected]

FedEx — phony charge scams and bullying customers

This not the first complaint like this I've seen but if you have a similar experience with FedEx, post...

Edinburgh

FedExovercharge, delay

i ordered a batch of 500 items from a retailer in the states, the items were simply plastic bags with very little value
          as they were needed urgently i decided to have 50 out of the 500 sent via fedex as they would be delivered a few days quicker than usps
          fedex charged me $85 to send 50 plastic bags
          that had customs value of $10
          when fedex arrived on stated date, fedex demanded $40 import duty for items worth less than $10
          the actual import duty is $1.40
          fedex had ignorder the customs value and looked at the attached invoice
          the invoice included shipping costs and also the other 450 bags that were not sent with fedex
          but the invoice also clearly stated that only 50 bags were sent with fedex
          fedex attempted to charge me import duty on a total of $198 instead of $10
          the courier contaced the office, where a lady informed me that i would receive a phonecall soon and that i would get my delivery that same day 100%, WHICH I DOUBLE CONFIRMED WITH HER,
          i then sat and waited, and waited
          nobody called
          i then contacted the fedex office a few times, only to be told they would have to investigate
          and that i will not be receiving my package that day and they could not say when the package would be ready for delivery
          and if i wanted the package i would have to pay the $40 or i must wait until they conclude their investigation.
          so paying $85 and wasting an entire day of my time for absolutely nothing as by the time fedex sorts things out i will have my main order of 450 bags which only cost $38 to ship.
          and also with this being in thailand it is certain they will not admit their mistake and will not resolve matter easily.
          FEDEX A COMPLETE AND UTTER JOKE!
          OVER PRICED, OVER RATED, VERY POOR SERVICE
          THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS
          THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE SILLY PRICES CUSTOMERS PAY TO RECEIVE SUCH POOR SERVICE.
          FEDEX WILL NOT BE USED AGAIN.

• Sy
              Sylver Dec 15, 2009

I am having a similar problem with them, so it is hard not to agree.

Fedex Courier Company West Africa — scam

Welcome to fedex courier company west africa???‏ From: mr jacob walter ([protected]@wanadoo. Fr) Sent: 22...

FedEx — bad service

This is an occurrence that has happened to me numerous times and need other people to be aware of. Fedex and...

FedExawful experience

I ordered products from a well known reputable company who shipped my package via FEDEX GROUND and provided tracking info which showed the package arrived in brooklyn Dec 29. I waited until Jan 2 to call even though they already had notes that they were attempting delivery, I never received door tags, they then said the package was on the wrong truck and assured me that Sat Jan 3 I would have my package. Now this is FEDEX HOME delivery how they switched from GROUND service I paid for is unknown, however I called every 2 hours on Sat Jan 3 no package. Monday they are closed they operate Tuesday- Sat, no one can tell me what happened Sat which isn't even noted in the tracking, I speak to managers daily on Tuesday who assure me just like Fri & Sat the package is with driver on truck, they place me on hold call the driver and give instructions to deliver my package and tell me call the facility early in the morning so I can get the driver, oh the listed number for that facility is not in service. Wednesday Jan 7, I call 7am, they tell me the driver came at 10:30 pm no one answered, I explained my window is by the door and I stay up until 2am reading NO ONE CAME AND WHERE IS THE DOOR TAG IF SO? no answer but they apologize oh so graciously and tell me try my call a little after 9am they will get another manager. I call again around 9am, I get a rep who tells me its BS that no one has been to my house period and she gets me another manager who assures me I will have the package but very late after 9pm. Its day 10, 10:48pm and no package. If you try to pull up the site for the 100 Morgan Avenue its like a franchise they are asking for regular people to home deliver for them. I want to know where my products are? hopefully they haven't been tampered with, I suspect someone knowing the company I purchased from got a Happy New Years compliments of me! and all these thieves can tell me is that it's on a truck!, and to go all the way down there is going to infuriate me they already messed my appointments up waiting in a house for days, it's beyond inconvenience, we pay for shipping but have to go and pick it up ourselves? do you know how much my tank drinks?..I call them ripoff because i never paid for Home Delivery, I paid for Ground, I know they must not want to drive over here for one package I've been asked twice if I don't want to come pick up myself, how ironic since the package is saddled to the driver at all times!, no they either want to be cheap by not burning their gas for a mere 11lb package or they stole my products or misplaced them!..then they have the heart to advertise on their website switch from DHL!

• Ho
                Home Delivery Nov 20, 2010

file a complaint and if it's legit, the contractor that owns the service area will have to pay for that missing package out of his own pocket!!!

Fedex Officehidden fees/pricing policies

I have been using FedEx Kinko's for a project I started over 2 years ago. I have used them in 4 different metro areas and usually never had a problem, until this week at Fairview Heights, IL. I stopped in to print out a group of files that I have printed hunderds of times in the past at several other Kinko locations with no problems.

The problem was that I was approached by the manager of the store (not someone who actually runs the machines on a daily basis). I explained I had 10 sheets of double sided color prints to produce with a common back on 100# stock. These file were in .pdf formats on a thumb drive. I walk the manger through the set up of the files and he started printing them.

First, the registration is somewhat critical and every copier is slightly different especially with heavy stock paper. I was not pleased with the print registration and asked him if he could adjust the offset on the copier (a simple positioning adjustment on the computer). He then tells me that he can't fix the registration and it is becasue of my files. EVERY Kinko's store I have used in the past has gladly assisted me in making the registration the best possible and to my satifaction. NOT ANY MORE. The manager tells me if they have to make any adjustments in the computer it is a $5 "graphic manipulation" charge. Yes, I had 10 files, that would have been an additional $45 for Kinko (FedEx Office) to make the files print the way they appear on the computer. My total job was $20 which in itself is a complete ripe off. Double sided prints should not cost 2X since you have already paid for the paper.

Secondly, I had two of the files printout WAY TO DARK due to their print system. I asked the manager, "do these prints look even close to the computer image." He replies, "I guess they don't", but does nothing to resolve a glaring problem with my job. Whenever I had this problem before, I simply asked the Kinko's representative to drop the saturation on those specific prints. However, once again the manager had NO clue how this could be accomplished on the equipment, hiding behind the $5 "graphic manipulation" fee. Then he tried to tell me how long he has worked in the industry. Please!!! spare me the details, this manager had no clue about the equipment and didn't want to ask for assistance from one of his employees who were standing around. I think the employees were actuallywatching and let him screw up, they sure didn't want to help he out. Needless to say, I have seen multiple Kinko representatives make simple adjustments to the printer settings to make the print look correct and satisfy my small request without charging me $5 for this adjustments on THEIR equipment. It is not a graphic problem!

If you have to pay $5 just to make your computer files print with the correct colors and registration on their equipment, I will be taking my business else where. I will find a office support store that remembers what Kinko's model was started from ...pleasing the customer. After being purchased by FedEx, Kinko's has completely forgotten why people use their print services.

Not a Kinko customer any more...

• Ji
                  Jin498 Aug 26, 2009

I have too been a frequent Kinko's user in the past. I went to FedEx Office today and had to print 14 pictures in black and white on cheap paper. The images had to be printed on a bigger printer but the lady working there told me that each print would only cost .75 cents. She told me that they charge 5 dollars to open a file. I didn't like it but I was fine with just paying an extra 5 dollars, so she lead me to believe. I had all my pictures in a photoshop format and all she had to do was click the layers on and off, nothing a 3rd grader couldn't figure out. I have had them do this for me before with no issue and only charging that extra 5 dollars to "open" the file. Their printer was ### and the black and white prints were blotchy, nothing like my images at all. I asked if she could reprint them and she said that she would have to charge me so I declined since the art project didn't need them to be perfect, just cheap. Anyway, she rings me up and then tells me that I own her 49 [censored]ing dollars for 14 crappy prints in black and white! She said that she had to charge me extra because of "graphic manipulation" which she failed to mention at the time, and would she have I would have refused and told her and FedEx to go [censored] themselves. She manipulated nothing and the way I organized my images in the Photoshop format saved her time. I will never go to a FedEx again and will warn everyone I know to avoid them and help everyone I know to find an alternative. I hope FedEx Office goes out of business pulling this crap on its customers.

• Ke
                  keith patterson Nov 29, 2009

The Company that I work for araange package droppoff and pickups. Everytime I pickup or dropoff a package from our Company. One Employee always says, You sure like making my day long, don't yeah?

I drop my packages, or wait to pick up my packages, so I just don't say anything, tp avoid verbal debate. I wouldn't utilize the facilities if I had a choice.

Keith Patterson

Fedex Online Team Managementmulti-national oil company

Multi-National Oil Company

Fedex Online Team Management Greetings! We the management and staff of
                Multi-National Oil Company have your email address as a winner in our New
                year email ballotting promotion and have deposited a certified Bank draft of
                $800.000.00 United States Dollars with the FedEx Courier Company for
                collection, but we did not hear from you since that time. Then we went and
                deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, West Africa.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon
                as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of
                the expiring date. For your information, We have paid for the delivery
                Charges, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque
                showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack
                in your Country.

The only charges you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver
                your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($150.00 USD)
                Dollars only being payment for Security Keeping Fee of the Courier
                Company.

Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except
                $150.00USD Dollars as stipulated by the company. We would have paid that
                but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in
                case of any demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now
                for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow:

Contact Person: Rechard Raynor.
                Email: [protected]@fedexcouierserviceonline.org.uk.tt
                Tell : +[protected]

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given
                above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone
                numbers.

FULL NAMES:
                TELEPHONE:
                POSTAL ADDRESS:
                CITY:
                STATE:
                COUNTRY:

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm your Postal address(s) and Direct
                telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and
                ask them t give you the tracking number to enable you track your package
                over there and know when it will get to your address that you would
                provide.However, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to
                avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee
                of only $150.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You shouldalso let me
                know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Guizhou Williams.
                Fedex Online Team Management.
                All rights reserved. © [protected] Fedex

Team Management
                Search the Web

FedExthey are liars

I paid big money for a Saturday delivery from fedex. The package was an overnight Priority shipment! In the package WAS LIVE salt water fish!! It was due to be delievered at 10:30am!!! After 12:00 noon had passed I went onto the fedex tracking site to track my shipment again. The site said "Customer did not respond, left door tag" There was absolutly NO DOOR TAG/note left on my door or any where on my property!! When I called fedex to get them to "re-deliver" my package I was told that there were no more drivers out for the rest of today and that I would have to pick it up at the warehouse or wait for MONDAY to have it delievered! I obviously had to pick it up as my LIVE FISH would be dead by monday!!! The FedEX women that I had to talk to ( 3 of them...) all said that the driver stop by and no one answered my door and that she left a note. There was NO NOTE, I was also expecting this package so my front DOOR was OPEN from 10am til Noon when I had called FEDEX. NO DRIVER EVER CAME BY! BUT FEDEX REPS. SAID i WAS THE LIAR!! THE CUSTOMER IS THE ONE AT FUALT! I WILL NEVER SHIP ANY THING WITH FEDEX EVER!

Fedex Uk$800,00.00

Four companies came here in the U.K to sponsor and the Lottery organizers for Internet Compensation Promotion Programs. The companies are Microsoft Inc. Dell Inc, Hewlett Packard (HP) and IBM. Over three thousand (3000) email address won different amount.

All winners were selected through a computer ballot-system drawn from over 500, 000 companies and 250, 000, 000 personal email addresses from all over the world online of which three thousand where selected at random as winners in different categories.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number; GB0964 with serial number MS-DL0303M, lottery reference number 627-002 and drew from lucky number [protected] which consequently won in the 2nd category. The second category winners are approved for $800, 000.00.

Your check already signed was brought to this office. We have to contact you to inform you about it and let us know your information so we can update the check and make the delivery to you.

What you need to do is to furnish us with your delivery information as requested earlier and as follows:

Name:
                    Address:
                    City:
                    State:
                    Postal Code:
                    Country:
                    Contact Phone Number:

Then you should proceed to make the delivery charges of the £150 Pounds which is $230.00 USD for the shipping and insurance fee via any Western Union or Money Gram nearest to you, Make the payment with the details below so that your package can be dispatched immediately and your tracking number will be emailed to you, to enable you track and monitor your parcel until it gets to you.

The details to make the Western Union or MoneyGram is as follows:

RECEIVERS NAME------ MIKE CONNOR
                    RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 24 TOOTING ROAD
                    RECEIVER'S CITY: LONDON
                    RECEIVER'S ZIP CODE: BNQ 7N4
                    RECEIVERS COUNTRY---- UNITED KINGDOM

After sending the delivery charges, kindly email us the MTCN# so that the payment can be confirmed and your package shipped immediately.

You are pre paying for the postage charges of your consignment/s and your Western Union or MoneyGram control number shall enable us to finally certify your information and conclude the delivery processing.

Ensure to monitor your parcel online through the tracking numbers we shall provide to you and ensure you are in at the collection time that the dispatcher may arrive to enable effective delivery.

We may supply documentation to accompany your shipment. You will be advised of this when your processing is concluded.

We are poised to serve you better as an international organization.

Thank you for your cooperation.
                    Mr. Donald Blake.
                    Regional Manager.

I would like to know if this is legitate or a scam? Have I won that money?

• Gs
                        gs550t1981 Jan 22, 2009

I also Got the e-mail want to know what's up...

• Ea
                        eastbo Oct 24, 2009

Hi, I received this email today, I know it's a blatant scam, but thought you may be interested in it. Maybe even set a scam yourself to catch these thieves, These people cause a lot of heartache, I know of two edlerly people who have been caught out with these scams. I checked and the area code 234-80 is Nigerian. I have a recollection of Interpol arresting 5 people there a couple of years ago, I believe they were imprisoned for 5 years..So perhaps you could forward the information to them?...Looks like they're out now!!!

Regards Jim Hover at [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

ReplyReply AllMove...Yahoo_Mail
                        Flag this messageCall For Verification +[protected]-8674Thursday, 22 October, 2009 12:10
                        From: "Contact FedEx Delivery Service" <[protected]@atm.org>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsThis is to officially inform you that your (ATM Cash Card Number
                        62805120033800XXXXX) has been accredited with your favor.Your Cash Card
                        Personal Identification Number is 8009XXX.The ATM Card Value is $1, 000, 000, 00
                        Million USD. you are to provide your contact details and email it to the
                        Executive Secretary with the email as stated below. For the immediare delivery
                        of your fund to your destination within the next 24hrs.Note that the only fee
                        you are to send to the FeDex Delivery Service is just $200usd for the
                        delivery.

Dr.Barry Slim
                        Email: [protected]@discuz.org
                        Phone: +[protected]

FedExchristmas package delivered to wrong house

Two families worth of Christmas gifts shipped via FedEx did not arrive as shipped on Monday, Dec. 22nd. When I called FedEx told me the driver had delivered it to the wrong address. They gave me the address is was supposedly shipped to, and told me to try to go get it there (isn't that their job???). My sister went to that address, it was an empty lot. Long story short . . . . After only a few days, FedEx tells me that there is nothing they can do, that it's lost. The didn't even try. Their best attempt was to ask the driver if he remember delivering it . . . .yeah, right at Christmas time . . . . . seriously!!! The sad thing is that there were items in there that can't be replaced (hand-made items that tooks hours and hours to make and very expensive Senior pictures). You'd think that if you wanted something to be sure to arrive, you'd send it FedEx, but I guess not.

As an aside, my sister sent her stuff to us via US mail and it arrived in 2 days!!!

• Ji
                          Jim Jan 19, 2009

I shipped two packages separately to my mother for Christmas by FedEx. She received one package but never the other. When I filed a claim they showed two signatures which were both identical. One was definitely a copy. They tried to say she had signed for both packages but only had one signature and an identical copy of it claiming she had signed for the second package. This was definitely a cover up by someone, which by backing this obvious copy of a signature is very damaging to FedEx's reputation. I really feel this is infringing on fraud and if they claim that second duplicate copy is a valid signature then that is forgery.