Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

delivery/billing

Twice in 6 months, I depended on Fedex to deliver. In both cases, they got billing wrong, didn't deliver on time, forced me to drive somewhere for pickup (in the first case, a 12 hour drive or a $700 airline flight) and failed to remedy the situation.

You would think they were just learning or trying to go out of business.

I cancelled my accounts with them and am going to try Purolator. Thought there are complaints on here, Fedex has by far more complaints.

inside job, dishonest employees

Internationally shipped an expensive phone in a standard FedEx carton. Goods were declared with clear print however the description did not explicitly state which phone model.. Box arrived as an empty carton instead. There is no way any external party would have known that it was a desirable phone. FedEx reimbursed the cost after 6 weeks of investigation.

• Sl
    Slain Dingo Aug 13, 2009

Fed Ex shipped a Honda Fit lower window molding from a Honda dealer in Rhode Island to Kansas. When I discovered the box on my front porch this afternoon, it was totally smashed in the middle...complete with the black footprint on the box. The molding inside was also pinched and flattened in the center...totally unusable. I could not believe it was even delivered. I waited for two weeks to get the molding...and when I called the Honda dealer, they said they would just send me another. I was told to send the old one back to them. So...who pays for the second molding? Does the Honda dealer have to eat it? Or does Fed Ex reimburse them? Does Fed Ex get paid to ship it again? In my work - Collision Repair - if I don't do something right, I have to re-do it for nothing!
    So many people have such a crappy work ethic...they do the bare minimum to get by...nobody wants to take the extra effort to do a little extra...take a little extra care. So...I'm totally disappointed with Fed Ex...

recieved a suspicious mail

Hi
Myself Saba from India. Every day I recieved 1000's of mail regarding business oppourtunity, transfer of fund for investing in for those who needy of money, yahoo lotery winner, sweeptake etc. The mail which I got today is mentioned at end of my letter & I can delete the mail like others but when I got a mail stating DD amount send through one of the best courier name I was surprised because the name was of urs organization.
Kindly go through the letter & confirm me is it your group or this is scam mail. If the are talking about brand name of any organization that means their is somebody from your employees who is helping to deliver or recieved delivery charges in the name of your organization. 99% I am sure itz mere a spam & 1% could be true. So, my request is to go through the mail recieved to me from unknown sender is true or false.

Saba
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "fedex delivery" <[protected]@live.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@live.com

Subject: NOTICE OF CLAIMS

Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:28:03 IST

Greeting!
I am Mrs. JENNIFER ANDERSON, suffering from cancer ailment.I am married to DR
GABRIEL ANDERSON an English man who is dead. My husband was into private
practice all his life before his death.

Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without a child.My
husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to
uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged as we have passion for
people who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial
predicament.My husband died leaving the sum of 2.8 Million United States
Dollars which he derived from his vast estates and investment in capital
market. Presently, this money is with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY, WEST AFRICA.The
Confirmable Bank Draft was deposited with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY WEST AFRICA.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which
comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, orphans,
destitute, physically challenged children, barren women and people who are
genuinely handicapped financially.

I got your informations during a discreet search in the internet for someone
to help me.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will
inherit this money and i have been told by doctors that i have less than two
weeks to live.Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated
herein.If you can give me this assistance, you can then contact FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE, WEST AFRICA as soon as possible to know when they will deliver the
package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid the delivery Charges, Insurance premium and
Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money
or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.The only money you will
send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal
Address in your country is ($250.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping
Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay
any other money except $250.00 US Dollars. I would have paid for the security
keeping fee but they said no because they don't know when you will contact
them and in case of demur rage.You have to contact FEDEX DELIVERY SERVICE,
WEST AFRICA immediately with the following informations:

Full Names:
Delivery Address:

DISPATCH OFFICER:Mr MICHAEL HOYTE
Email Address: [protected]@live.com
Telephone: +[protected]

You are adviced to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid
any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of
$250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Susan Jones.

awful company

I took a day off to wait for a package delivered. I heard the door bell and when I open the door the Fedex...

fedex employs thieves

This is my letter of complaint to FedEx:

On June 30th, 2009, my fiancé sent a package through your (FedEx) service containing a 14K, three-stone diamond engagement ring and two lipsticks from Montreal, QC. The package was picked up from Anjou, QC, brought to Mirabel, QC, where it arrived at your Memphis, TN, facility. After a two day clearance delay in Memphis, I received the package in Kenner, LA, on Friday, July 3rd, 2009, at 8:42 a.m.

When I opened package, the ring was not in the package, but the two lipsticks were. I immediately contacted FedEx about my missing ring. I was put in contact with a FedEx customer relations representative who began a search for my missing ring.

Since it was a holiday weekend, I did not receive any updates about the status of my missing ring until Monday, July 6th, 2009. As 5:00 p.m. EST, I was told by the FedEx representative that my ring could not be located and gave me the option of beginning the claim process. I was reluctant to stop searching for the ring, so I left that decision up to my fiancé, since he is the one who bought and shipped the ring. My fiancé told FedEx that he would like your organization to search a little while longer for the ring.

After searching the rest of that week, FedEx told my fiancé that the ring could not be located and was offered to begin the claim process. My fiancé started the claim process on Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 and concluded the claim process on Thursday, July 16th, 2009.

My fiancé insured the package for $500. Although the ring’s actual worth was more than $500, my fiancé was told that this was the maximum amount the package could be insured for. My fiancé received a check on Friday, July 24th, 2009 for $564.00, the $500 insurance amount plus the shipping costs.

The official story is that your organization “lost” my ring, but obviously, FedEx employs people that are thieves, and one of your larcenous employees stole the ring since it was the only item that was missing from the package. And, because of your predatory insurance and claim policies, my fiancé lost a great deal of money by not receiving the full amount of the ring that your organization stole from the both of us.
After this entire experience, I have to say that I feel doubly victimized by FedEx. Not only was our merchandise (the ring) stolen from us but we were also cheated out of our money by only receiving a small portion of the ring’s worth.

Receiving an engagement ring is a dream for many women. Unfortunately, your organization has destroyed that dream for me. I have included a picture of the ring that your organization has stolen from me and my fiancé.

Needless to say, I will not be using FedEx ever again and will actively try to avoid ordering from companies that use your delivery service. I am more than aware, however, that this letter will have no effect on my personal situation or FedEx’s business practices. No, I felt compelled to write this letter for my personal peace of mind. I needed to get my feelings of anger and disappointment with your organization off my chest not to elicit a response or action but to help me get closure from this awful experience.

• Ds
    dsmayo Jan 20, 2010

When shipping valuables, it is crucial to use tamper evident tape to avoid these situations. You never mentioned how the package arrived; was it damaged, resealed, torn? I highly doubt that someone would open your package, reseal it, and send it on its way.

• Be
    belgian Jan 22, 2010

It happened to me with a $7, 000 diamond ring, F-VS1 1.02ct.
    I've ordered it online in NY.
    FedEx had to deliver it to Belgium.
    When the package arrived, I noticed a lot of tape.
    First I thought it was because of the customs.
    When I opened the box, I found the certificate and all the paperwork, but no ring.
    Luckily, the seller did file a claim and FedEx did reimburse.
    A very shocking experience.

delivery notificatio

I have received yesterday a Delivery Notification from FedEx Express Orbit Couriers at 11:20 am in the morning. Of course I wasn't at home because I am a working man till 14:00 pm in the evening . I have called them today 03/07/2009 (a day after the notification delivery) and asking them to bring the package on 15:30 pm .They say they could not do that and I asked them to bring the package today 03/07/09 at my work in the middle of the town in Thessaloniki at any time in the morning. They still replied that they cannot bring the package today at work.
They will only bring the package on Monday and only in the morning.

Is this a service for the customers from FedEx????? I am very disappointed and very angry because my package will be delivered to my 4 days after it has arrived in my Country (GREECE) .. Very awful service from FedEx. I am very sorry about this company.

The Airwaybill Number is : [protected]. This is impossible now days to have such an awful service from FedEx. I am very sorry again.

package deliver to wrong address and preson

i order a cell phone on line and had it ship 1-2 day delivery but phone never made it to my address but fedex say package was deliver at 9:00 a.m to a j.belis and my name dont even start with a j my name had to be on the box to be ship out to address i know and fedex haven't told me anything they say they'll call and never do who do ineed to talk to i paid for my phone and now it lost

delayed shipment

I read a lot of complaints about FedEx services on the web. If anyone Google FedEx complaints they will find a tons of unhappy customers. The fact is FedEx never deliver ontime. I recently purchase two cell phones online. I waited for it anxiously so i select a 2 days shipment vs overnight which cost too much. The tracking number indicate it is scheduled for delivery on the 28th. I track it online and at work. The status said it was out for delivery at 6:30 AM. I waited and waited. I check the status at work around 3 PM again online at 6:30 PM and no show. I then check again at 7:30 PM and it shows "Exceptions Delayed". How in the world FedEx driver take over 12 hours and still can't deliver my phone! I paid for 2 days shipment and now have to wait for 3 days. UPS always deliver on time. Lesson learned is never use FedEx again. They are notorious for late shipment. I hope that someone from FedEx is reading this and realize they have many dissatisfies customers.

• Me
    Merv Tonkin Jan 31, 2010

I mailed necessary medicine to my wife that was scheduled for Fri 29th delivery, It was on the truck for delivery according to the tracking information. At the end of the day it showed up as a delivery exception, delivery not attempted will attempt delivery on next business day, Which will be the following monday, A delay of my wife's medicine of three unnecessary days. Which is total crap.
    I will never use Fedex for a vital shipment again. As of this date UPS has never failed me.

My tracking number was 136125810084799, My e-mail is [email protected], The driver probably took the afternoon off, and should be reprimanded. He or she will certainly get an ear full when delivery is finally made.

lost package

I ordered a package and selected 2-day priority FedEx delievery. Two days later I checked the FedEx website and the status of my package was "delivered, left at front door". I live in an apartment complex and they claimed to just have set the package outside my front door ! Almost 2 weeks later, FedEx is still avoiding the issue claiming they are "investigating". Foruntately it was only $50 lost. Avoid FedEx if at all possible.

Anne Sep 09, 2008

I used a FedEx drop-off box outside a Post Office, this package was not scanned and is untraceable. I sent the following two e-mails to FedEx about it:
    September 2, 2008

This is an e-mail I sent today to FedEx:

After many e-mails and phone calls, in which representatives were nasty and said they would not pay any claim, indeed, the last representative we spoke to said because you have no record of the package -- it was not scanned by whoever picked it up! -- that there was no box to scan. We *did* put the box into the drop off box outside the post office on MacDonald Avenue, in Brooklyn. Another theory is that the package was opened because we wrote "do not overheat" on the address label, because it contained chocolate as well as other items, and the contents could have been taken, eaten by your employee(s). One representative responded to this by saying you don't employ theives, the inference being that we are lying about having sent the package. This is shameful and outrageous on the part of at least two different representatives. When we asked the second rep. for his name, he hung up.

I understand that there may be cameras outside the post office and it is my intention to check and see if there is a visual record to counteract your opinions that we are lying about sending the package.

If we are lying, why would we fill in an address label? I also understand that some new FedEx employees do not scan packages when they're picked up.

As to not employing theives, well, you employ people and I intend checking various places on the internet to find other people who have lost packages sent by FedEx, and I will add my own experiences wherever and whenever I can, including friends, and various websites and blogs. I have not ruled out small claims court and if, as I believe, there are many others whose packages you have lost, I may initiate a class action suit.

Be advised, also, that we have not yet put in a claim, so all this nastiness is doubly insulting. Given that the amount involved is a mere $30-50 is it likely we would spend all this time trying to get FedEx to acknowledge culpability?

Today:
    There are video cameras outisde the Post office on MacDonald Avenue, Brooklyn which should have recorded the package being dropped off on August 16, it was after the last pick up time for the day. Your research, I assume, included contacting the Post Office on this, as I have told you about the cameras before. Either it was not scanned or it was opened becasue I had "do not overheat" on the address label. When you deny my claim, which incidently I have not yet actually made, you are suggesting that I am trying to defraud you out of $50. In other words you are calling me a a liar. This is unacceptable to me personally, I do not take defamation of character likely and if I do not receive complete satisfaction, I will certainly take this matter further. If your research did not include checking the Post Office tapes, you are being negligent in your investigation which will be brought up in any legal action.
    Anne Kamlet

• Mo
    More Akamai than you Oct 11, 2008

FedEx drop-off boxes DO NOT EXIST on US Post Office premises. You are devoid of any intelligence or ability for cognitive reasoning and rational thought. I'm continually amazed that people like you manage to avoid accidental death resulting from tying your shoelaces.

Chad Bradley Oct 11, 2008

You think your problem is bad. Read this!!

www.goodmaid.com

If you read this you will NEVER use a maid service again!!

First off, I had a hot date and hoped to take her back to my place..."you know, to have some milk and read the Bible".

I can't believe I tried to use this service but I didn't have time to clean up myself. I needed maid service so I thought I would try someone that I found online. Big mistake!!! Even their website is down now. It's now just a bunch of lewd advertisements.

I talked to them and they said they could come out the next day but it would cost me an extra $20 bucks. I guess I'm a sucker.

I left the door of my apartment unlocked so they could get in.

When I got back home, they had left a note on the door saying it was going to cost extra to clean my apartment. WTF!! I already paid an extra $20 bucks for same day service. When I went in they had not even cleaned and you will NEVER believe what I found in the bathroom. You have got to look at the pictures. Prepare to be disgusted. Warning!!! Graphic!!! Not for youth.

I was really upset!! I am on a tight budget anyway. I save most of my money my cigarettes (Benson & Hedges) and I like to eat out once in a while. That's about all the pleasure I get out of life. (well, except for an occasion date)

I have posted pictures of my apartment on this website. When you see these you're gonna see why I was disgusted.

It wasn't all that dirty. I even left some cleaning supplies out and I took my cats to a friends so that they were not in the way.

I'm really pissed!!! I want my $20 bucks back that I payed with my credit card.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers. Chad

[email protected]

• Je
    Jeff Nov 13, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Except I was sending my laptop for service with a preprinted address label (FedEx) at one of their drop off boxes. My laptop was never scanned, on top of that, the pick up driver, according to witnesses, left the box on top of the drop off box for days. Yes, he just left it there, because he didn't recognize the manufacturer's preprinted FedEx shipping label. Needless to say, it was stolen quickly. My $3, 600 laptop going in for a simple fix. After all that, and FedEx's intolerable customer service, I camped out at the local station and talked to the manager several times, begging for any sort of compensation. The driver even admitted to this lapse of judgement, all the while standing in the lost items section of the local fedex store where they keep ratty old sweaters and odd objects left in boxes for people to claim, but NOT packages with their own labels? Wow. I have vowed never to use FedEx by choice again in my life, and I'm opening my own company now which will be heavily using delivery. I will only use USPS or UPS, never FedEx again. Over my lifetime, their loss will be in the hundreds of thousands at the minimum. Idiots. (yes I'm still angry).

MaximoMassely, MD Jun 28, 2011

I'm surprised people continue using Fedex ... This must be the worst company of all! They were supposed to deliver an envelope to a friend's apartment last week; this envelope contained a new Credit Card. The envelope was never delivered although Fedex promised day after day that they would deliver it ... and then stated that they were there and nobody opened the door... BS... nobody came... Well, thank God we called the bank on time and cancelled the account - they advised that the Card had been activated...LOL... Unbelievable! Hope the whole country could read this post!!!

terrible service

Understaffed and ill trained. After being told my simple color copying job (400 copies) could not be done...

fraud

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family and i also hope that this email meets you in a Good condition since i have lost contact with you for so long.

I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank Draft of $850.000.00 United States Dollars that was allotted to you but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time, Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft of $850, 000.00 with FedEx Couriers Limited, West Africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December.

What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Couriers Limited to deliver your Bank Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is ($250.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $250.00US Dollars.

I would have paid for that also but the FedEx Courier Group said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this informationbellow;

Contact Person: Mr. Jacob Walter
Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.pl
Telephone:+[protected]

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also letme know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Marcia Oliveira.

United Nation Grant Allocation Officer
Compensation Board Organisation

• In
    invalidcomplaint May 05, 2009

I think you're just terrible at life if you think this e-mail was really sent from Fedex.

This is a scam, that you fell for. By that I mean, you actually thought it was from Fedex.
    Just to make things clear for you, it was not from Fedex.

Good luck in life my friend, I would advise never speaking to a salesman because they'll sell you anything.

• He
    Helen Antico Nov 01, 2010

This is a recent email sent to me about a winning I should receive. My question does the woman below work for your company Mrs Kimberly Allen.
    Regards
    Helen

Package‏
    31/10/2010
    Reply ▼Delete
    Show details
    Hide details FedEx Delivery Add to contacts
    From: FedEx Delivery ([email protected])
    Sent: Sunday, 31 October 2010 3:17:03 PM
    To:
    1 attachment | Download all attachments (82.9 KB)
    FedEx-1.pdf (51.9 KB)

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
    Wait, it's safe! | I'm not sure, show content

Dear Customer!!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We thought that the sender gave you our contact details and that you would have contacted us by now. We would also let you know that a letter is also attached to your package. However, we cannot quote its content to you via E-mail for privacy reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth $800, 000.00 USD, in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but in Bank Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is in Nigeria for a three (3) month Surveying Project. for he is working with a consulting firm in Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail because your package is been registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for the immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will only take us one working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive at its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information.

We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the details given below:
    FedEx Delivery Post -:
    Contact Person: Mr. Uche Davids
    [email protected]

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.
    This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
    FULL NAMES:
    AGE
    MARITAL STATUS:
    COUNTRY:
    OCCUPATION:
    Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager
    on: [email protected]
    As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees.

As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $105 US Dollars.

They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter to your residence. Which usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery service.

Note: That we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he has not gotten a phone yet.

We personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mrs. Kimberly Allen.
    FedEx Online Team Management.
    All rights reserved. © 1995-2010
    This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or Privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.
    FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CO-OPERATION.

• He
    Helen Antico Nov 01, 2010

Of course not I know it didn't come from FedEx Couriers, I new that it was not for real. I just thought I'd post it to show how cunning they are and how stupid they are for believing they could get away with this and to show others like you that
    it is a scammmmm. STAY AWAY FROM SCAMS.

Resolved additional charges several weeks later!

I recently shipped a book to a friend in Vietnam and was charged an outrageous price of around $70, I forget...

Resolved they gave my package to someone else

i thought my package was taking a while so i tracked it and it said delivered and sign for by R Gonzales i...

Resolved fedex driver hit my car

My workplace sends packages everyday by Fedex. We have a regular driver but on March 31st of 2009, we did...

Resolved horriable service/ theft of packages

You people LIE! First after your mistake I waited 4 days for Edward to call me back( manager at Fed EX Kinko's). FUNNY he never got back to me with any type of explanation as to where my packages are. So I got ahold of the next manager Brandon after another four days he showed that he is worthless also. Brittany is the only employee that even tried to help. The whole mix up was due to a small mistake she made. I know none of us are perfect. But your employees have failed over and over again. They have lied to me giving me different bogus stories on where my stuff is at. It figures now FedEx has lost the original paper work for my shipment. Tomorrow is Easter and after three weeks of dealing with this crap my nieces and nephews will not have their Easter baskets. Your company as a whole is dishonest and crappy! I was told today, "We technically have until 7:30 to deliver toady". You have had my stuff for THREE weeks. You did not have anyone sign for the package and there is no report of it being to be picked to be redelivered! Figures, you failed again. I have tried to get my stuff back so many times it has giving me high blood pressure. If I end up in the hospital due to too high of a blood pressure I will own a bit of your company. If you Corporate have any concern for your customers will find out why you all failed to do your jobs and why you are paying so many slackers when many people could use a good job in today's economy. I will be filing theft charges Monday morning on your driver. He did not scan the packages in according to any of your employees so he must have stolen them!

Stacy Falcon [protected] PS I hope your kids are happy with their baskets!

Resolved never recive package

i order some tickets for my husband birthday March 21, 2017 and was suppose to recieve them the 25th, i never...

Resolved refund

On July 24, 2008 I shipped a package from Great Falls, MT to Sacramento, CA with a promised delivery date of 7/27/08. Instead of my package going to Sacramento it ended up in Newark, NJ.

FedEx did finally get my package to the right coast and promised an immediate refund of my shipping charges. It is now 8 months later and I'm still waiting for my refund!

I have made numerous phone calls, mailed and faxed copies of my shipping documents, receipts, etc., and they still have not sent me a refund check.

I thought 6 to 8 weeks to wait for a refund was a little bit too long to wait, but 8 months?

Come on FedEx SEND ME MY REFUND!!

• In
    INS_CEO Apr 09, 2010

I have tried several times to contact FedEx customer service so that I can pick up my package from the driver. There response was that they will try to contact the driver to see if he can attempt to deliver the package later. I never received a phone call or an e-mail to notify me of the status of the package. Hours later I called FedEx and they told me that the driver is not going back to the location. I would have to wait until monday for the next attempt. I specifically had the package sent overnight so that I wouldn't have to go through all this mess. I was home all day and didn't hear the door knock nor the doorbell ring. This is costing me hundreds of dollars for my business and yet still no package. Also, many of your customer service representatives were either really rude or they all gave me several different responses. I didn't know what or who to believe. Thank you FedEx for the worse costumer service ever.

Resolved don't expect too much from fedex to go the extra mile!

I had a package I shipped by FedEx to the Philippines and the Philippine Customs had taken a keen interest on...

Resolved breaching pricing contract

Need an Civil attourney to sue FEDEX- $1, 000, 000 (houston)

Need to sue Fedex for changing my rates after they have been shipped, although, I had my rates guaranteed in writing. After a year of my account manager telling me it was cleared up, they are now harrising me again.

there was 2 parts to my agreement,

everything would be billed at class 60, and at a 62% discount.

They changed my tarriffs, after I called about miss-billing. However they did not tell me, and then after a year of shipping with them, said that it was not part of the oiginal agreement.

And now they are trying to collect, I always paid up-front for my shipping cost at the time they picked up my shipments. Now they are trying to extort even more money out of me, by telling me if I don't pay the extra money they tried to charge me, they will drop the other part of the discount (62%), that was part of every shippment and get even more.

They talked me into leaving the my other shipping company who gave my the same tarriffs/discounts, by promising they would beat them by $20-$40 on every shipment, now they are trying to collect several hundred more on every shippment. I would have never quit using the other shipping company, had they not offered me these discounts...

They are scammers, I want to sue for a $1, 000, 000.00 and maybe press criminal charges for extortion against them. The tricked me into shipping with them, and now won't let me breathe with all the harrisment.i don't care how big of a company they are, big companies who inspire trust, should get their ### handed to them when trying to pull crap like this.

Contact me about this case, at my office, [protected].

Please contact me ASAP...
James R. Eldreth
Clickonfurniture.com

• Co
    Court Advocate Apr 15, 2009

James,

It's called 'bait and switch'. Call your state attorney general.

Is this the reason why Clickonfurniture.com refuses to ship merchandise to customers who have already paid? The Homeless Family Center in Vero Beach, Florida paid 3 months ago and the merchandise was never received.

If you are knowingly taking money from customers when you are unable to ship the merchandise, this is theft and in this particular case, theft of federal funds designated for the homeless - a federal crime. And you have provided the proof needed to convict right here on the internet. Ship the merchandise or refund the money or we will have the Florida State Attorney General file criminal charges.

772-567-5537

Resolved phony charge scams and bullying customers

This not the first complaint like this I've seen but if you have a similar experience with FedEx, post...