Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

FedExlost package, misleading customer, lies and insults

The FedEx package was picked up by the FedEx representative on September 20, 2009 and was lost by the FedEx service in the Paris (France) airport on October 1, 2009. To begin with, FedEx never informed me about the loss of the package. When I discovered that the package was never delivered, I contacted the FedEx service - and this is when the nightmare started. The FedEx representatives were rude and misleading, always lying to me about the case's status. Several times I was told that I do not have to do anything since they have their regular procedure of dealing with similar cases. I was told that the complaint was filed on my behalf and that the Claims Department will be in touch with me due in time. However, since nobody called me, few weeks later I made an attempt to communicate with the mentioned Claims Department. To my surprise, I found that the FedEx representatives were not willing to connect me with the Claims Department. Even when placing a phone call through an automatic service and asking for the Claims Department, my call was always going somewhere else but not to the Claims Department. Whenever calling FedEx, I was always connected to a representative who was then passing my call to another person and so on and so forth, endlessly. I was often placed on hold with the longest waiting time of 25 minutes. Each time I was connected to the next FedEx representative, I was asked to repeat what exactly was in the lost package. Each time the FedEx representative was telling me that s/he has no record of the package's content, although I was specifying it during each of my phone calls to FedEx. Finally, after many days of torture and humiliation, one of FedEx employees told me that my complaint was never filed "on my behalf" and therefore nothing was transferred to the Claims Department. I personally filled out the complaint form (Claim No [protected]) and submitted it by Fax to the FedEx office. At the same time, I filed my complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The BBB received several bureaucratic and formal letters from the FedEx representative. Later, I received a check for $100 from FedEx. I did not accept this check. It was sent back to Madame Sheila Flatt. I consider this pathetic check for $100 as yet another insult coming from the monster-business. Better Business Bureau failed to assist me with my effort to receive complete compensation from FedEx.
The consequences for me are of several natures:
1. Economic loss of $950.
2. Emotional damage: I was lied, insulted, misled and humiliated on multiple occasions.
3. Time loss: should the FedEx representatives be truthful, I would never wait for them "to file a complaint on my behalf"; should the FedEx phone system and employees be truthful, I would be able to either communicate with the Claims Department or would be informed that the customers are forbidden to communicate with the claims department.
4. Business and personal loss of a carrier: due to the lost trust in FedEx business, I had to make an effort on finding another carrier for all my future express mail services. It took time and additional effort to establish this new service.

• Ba
      Barbara Repko Sep 23, 2014

I have nearly nonexistent FedEx service in my neighborhood in Pittsburgh and they don't care. I live in an urban apt building on the 3rd floor and they park on my side of the street a few doors down where it's hard to see their truck from my window. They have been knocking lightly once on the outside door (no doorbell), and no one in the building can hear them! They take off quickly after one knock and haven't been putting a doortag on the door either. They don't send an email a few days before expected delivery so I have no clue they're going to show up. Then I have to change the delivery to the downtown office, take the bus there and hope the box isn't too heavy for me to take back home! They don't respond to complaints on their Facebook page and their phone customer service is a joke!!! They cover their butts and make excuses and generally just don't care. They don't deserve to be in the same category as UPS - a real delivery service. I avoid sellers who only ship by FedEx if I can help it. Of course there's no way to complain on their website. They don't answer complaints.

FedEx — clearance delay

I mailed some very important documents on a friday. These documents contained very sensitive material...

FedExlost of items

Well this is the last resort for me, i ordered stuff from a company and they sent the stuff in 3 batches thru fedex i got the first and third BUT the second thru the tracking on fedex was surposelydelivered at my door, well i did not recieve it, it was a friday and i was home all day... Well i ordered stuff again from another company the first batch of stuff got to me, the second butch, which was to be delivered on friday again was reportedly delivered at my door and of cause i did not receive it, is there a parten here or what, Why cant fedex be like ups i never have a problem with them, FEDEX IS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS, U MIGHT REFUND THE MONEY BUT U CANT REFUND THE TIME.

FedExno delivery

Another one against Fedex - they're useless! I was supposed to receive a package for my daughters birthday - guaranteed next day delivery. Surprise, surprise, it didn't show up!
      I phoned to make enquiries to be told that " I wasn't in when the delivery driver called and he had left a card"
      Biggest load of tosh going! I WAS in - there was NO CARD.
      When I suggested to the unhelpful lady at "Customer Services" (VERY loose term), that the driver was a liar (which he IS), I was told by her that it wasn't in his best interest not to deliver (then WHY DIDN'T HE???)
      Useless company - worst I've ever had misfortune to deal with.
      Crap customer service, lying drivers!

• Sh
          Shari Titterton Jul 30, 2008

I sent my 76 year old mom living in Oxford England a magazine and photos for her Birthday on the 23 July. They say they cannot deliver it because they need directions. She received a phone call today asking if the address on the package was the same as hers. She confirmed and they said they might delivery her package in a couple of days. They messed up her Christmas delivery 7 months ago. What is going on? Fedex if you read this, please take action. This is not service. Also purchase GPS systems or a computer to Google addresses.

• Ti
          tiney Sep 25, 2008

Hey lady, wheel your cahir to the store, buy a camera and take ur own photos. GOOD DAY!

• Neo2627 Mar 10, 2010

THE ONLY THING GOOD FOR ME ABOUT FEDEX IS THAT I'M A (FED) EX-CUSTOMER!

• Hu
          HUMANRACE Mar 22, 2010

Neighborhood: Canarsie
          570 E 108th St
          (between Farragut Rd & Foster Ave)
          Brooklyn, NY 11236

Fedex at Canarsie is a piece of suprise. There, they do whatever they want. A driver will never arrive and they will enter it as a delivery exception, and there is much more..., another one, will bang on your door as if he wants to break it, despite, that our condos have door bells.
          Fedex is no longer what it used to be.
          From now on, I will make sure that nothing ships with Fedex!!! Now, new other compnanies doing a significantly better job...Forget about Fedex!!!

Fed Excompaq netbook

On Tuesday October 20th I ordered a compaq mini netbook from Hp and it was to be delivered the earliest Friday October 23rd and the latest Monday October 26th, this was the free gift that I chose because I had recently purchased the fios package, when I placed the order the representative told me that a signature would be required during the time of delivery. When I arrived home on Friday night I found a post note on my door stating that fed ex delivered my package and left it at the back door, I checked the back door and was confused because the back door is always kept locked. On Saturday I went to the fed ex office and the rep said my package was not there but gave me a telephone number to the Bethpage office where the package left from. I spoke to a woman named Andrea that claimed she was a manager and she stressed that the package was indeed left at the back door. After getting NOWHERE with her she said she would call the driver and then call me back, she called back stating that the driver said he would redeliver the package today.(keep in mind he said he left the pakcage the day prior at the backdoor) I asked her what time frame because I had appointments scheduled, she said she didnt know. This call took place about 12:30, by 6 no delivery had come because of this apparent lie I missed two very important appointments. On Monday I tried calling the Bethpage office and conveniently that office is closed on Mondays. I then called the coporate headquarters and spoke to Jenny Sterling in Kansas of the customer advocate desk. On Tuesday October 27 a Reta Lynn called and stated that she was contacting this office and would have a reponse in 48 hours. I called back on Wednesday the 28th and was completely jerked around for about 4hours total. Carnmen Echols (corporate office) Jason Pannetta (manager for contractor at home delivery of Bethpage office) have all been USELESS! To add insult to injury I called HP just to let them be aware that I never received my netbook from Fed ex and they tell me (supervisor named KC ) that before they redeliver my netbook I have to file a police report! This fiasco is holding me captive because of Fed exs carelessness and causing me to have to be inconvenienced. I would never ever deal with Fed ex again! I want this problem resolved ASAP and want to deal with professional qualified personnel who are truly concerned about resolving this issue QUICKLY!

• Te
            Tellingitlikeitis Nov 11, 2009

Instead of traveling through all the employees of fedex, why not go to the source that stated there was going to be a signature required anyway - The shipper. If they failed to request the signature - then the source is coulpable. Although it is reasonable to expect the courier to the job correctly - i dont dispute that, but in this day in age, more headaches are created from the onset and are expanded by frustratated individuals. GO TO THE SOURCE and let them fix the problem. The can be the ones to argue with fedex.

Federal Expressscam and cheating

My wife is an active Publishers Clearing House participant which is fine because we get some really useful things from their mail order guides, however recently we have received 2 phone calls stating that we were 5 million dollar winners. As the phone calls play there way through with the customary congratulations etc. they then get into what you can do to make their scam work. The one caller even stated they contacted my local sheriff to escort them to my house, but the catchy part was I was told not to tell anyone about my big win. I was already skeptical and then the topic came up of the taxes which are this amount ... and they have managed to get them to this amount ..., that I just needed to send $2000.00 to them to get my check. His next comment was: "with all that money you won that should not be a problem" ... and I said tomorrow it won't be! When I see it I would believe it and I would be happy to give you 2k, but I'm just not comfortable doing this over by the phone ... and he hung up on me.

Today I returned a call from someone claiming to be from FedEx saying they are trying to ship me a package. Again, I already know FedEx leaves notes on the door saying they were here etc ... so I call the number and the voice is the same person who left the message. What are the chances of first anyone answering the phone at FedEx and then to have the same person answer it was real fishy? Anyway I again let the phone conversation play its way out until she got to the part were I need to give them $800.00 for my 5 million check to be shipped. My first thought was at least this scammer is a lot cheaper than the other one:). My wife then got on the phone and gave the lady an ear full and said we were going to report them and she hung up on my wife. The reason I am writing this is: first I am pissed that someone is trying to scam me and second that there is going to be someone who bites on this scam and they are going to lose their money.

• Si
              Simon Dec 30, 2008

I bought over the internet a item from a private seller. The seller shipped me my package through Fedx to my home. After not receiving my package on time I did a internet trace with the tracking number. It was reported that the package was delivered and left on my porch. I know this did not happen since my wife, myself and my very alret dog were home at the time the package was supposedly put on my porch.

I live in the woods in a remote area off a road that seldom traveled I am sure if the driver was down my long driveway that my motion detectors would have signaled me, and me or my wife would have heard him coming up my steps. After calling the Fed-X customer service every day for over a week I had no satisfaction. I got many different stories from many different Fed X reps. that did not concur with one another.

Finally after more than a week later, I was called by my local FedX office in Columbia, S.C and advised that the driver made a mistake and put the package on a neighbors porch, and went back to the neighboring house to retrieve the package and bring it to me. This neighbors house is a cabin in the woods and is seldom used. After finally getting in touch with the neighbor on their cell phone I was told they haven't been by their house and know nothing about the package.

After conveying this information back to the manager at my local office I was told to have the shipper file an insurance claim. I was also tod that FedX uses part time drivers through a vendor and he had little control over the driver who lost my package. He also said the money would be taken out of the drivers pay to cover the loss and he would be reprimanded by his company. I explained that that would not help me much, and I would be out of pocket $108.

after possibly getting a $100. insurance refund after the seller, not me files and receives the claim, which could take several more weeks. I explained that would not be sastisfactorely for me. He than asked what it would take to sastisify me, and I told him I wanted FEDX to send me a check for the full amount of $208. I was than told that that would not be possible due to the fact of him not knowing for sure how much the package was worth.

I researched my records and found the money order for the amount of the purchase along with dated copies of all my e-mail communications with the seller, that I offered to send him to prove my dollar lost value. I was than told that since the seller did not choose to pay extra for more insurance to cover the loss, that it was his error and not FEDX and they will not help me in any way other than the $100. miniumn insurance refund.

So, I explained to the manager that the seller was not the person who lost my package, but it was the FEDX driver. I also let him know that the handling of the matter by FEDX cust. service failed me in every way. Also the fact that they use temp. employees who are irresponsible. At no time did the driver ever come to me and explain what happened or to apologize in any way.

It was also found that the driver closed out the call one day after I reported the package missing. I assume he was trying to hide his mistake, and the package was never left on anyones porch. My neighbor is a very honest and respectful person who would never steal my package. It is also very peculiar to the fact that in my 20 years living here that nothing was ever stolen, or any larceny problems of any kind has ever happened.

It amused me that every time I called FEDX cust service I was put on hold, and while waiting I repeatably heard the message that if you are using DHL for a carrier that you should switch to FEDX. So, I assume that DHL is considered by them to be a business threat. I know form personal experience the cust service provided by DHL is way better than FEDX provided me.

FEDX proved to be in my mind to be a bunch of lying, irresponsible, cheap people who just can't seem to get their story together. I am sure the extra $108 extra dollars I asked them for would have really hurt their budget. They have been spending millions on football commercials and I live on a small fixed income, so go figure. I hope their happy that they rained on my parade and ruined the Holidays for my wife and I FEDX, if you are reading this, I hope you all choke on the lousy $108 you stole from me. I will be shipping DHL, UPS, or the Post office from now on.

FedExground delivery idiots

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating

3 mins ago by lynne starr-post 0 Votes

FedEx idiots left my boxed rocking chair in my driveway, right outside of my GARAGE door. What if someone helps themselves to it????
            there is no way i can move it or relocate it to my home door. FedEx drivers are almost as bad a UPS, they used to do the same thing until i kept reporting them to their home office.
            I am to old (74) for this crap any more. I guess i will refuse the package.

• Fe
                FEDEXQUEEN Mar 02, 2010

Umm if it didnt req. a signature thenFEDEX doesn't have to get one you may want to contact your shipper if you dont want you pkg left at your door!

FedEx — another delivery failure

This is the 3rd or 4th time I have complained about FedEx. I have filed a complaint with the Better Busine...

FedExdelivery mess up

Fedex was to deliver software that I needed for my work. Delivery person came when I was home, but did not delivery the item the first time. Second time, delivery person came when I was not home, but said s/he had run out of notification stickies. Third time, delivery person said s/he placed notification sticker by bells, but no notification sticker was seen, either by this customer or by the super of our building. Took all afternoon to locate the package and arrange another delivery time. Station in Lawrence New York, dropped my call, and in addition, I had to call back. More than four hours to solve the problem. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME this happened.

Fedex Ground - Shame On You!!!non-delivery of packages, extreme poor judgement

FedEx Ground it's a terrible company to do business with. They shouldn't even be in this business. Agriculture is probably better suited for them! It took them a 11 days to deliver a package which UPS would've delivered in two days. They claim to have made several attempts to deliver the package to a business location, but all the attempts were after 6pm, or much later. And even when someone did wait for the FedEx guy after the business hours, they didn't bother to ring a door bell. They just left a sticker on the door claiming they attempted to deliver. Why bother going to the address and fake a delivery? ...just to put a sticker on the door? I made several phone calls to the customer support and every time they apologized for the inconvenience, promising to deliver the next day during they normal business hours, just so that the next the guy would make another attempt late after the business hours.
                SHAME ON FEDEX!

FedExfedex inconsistant stories & the run around

I sent this complaint to FedEx after getting the runaround I'm sure others have had this problem!! Sign me, FEDUP WITH FEDEX

Our family has used FedEx, to ship packages out of state, for quite some time. We send material to Knoxville Tennessee, to an elderly/disabled person frequently. We always mark on top of the packages: Attention Carrier: Please put on front porch elderly/disabled recipient. The person that we ship to is an 81 year old woman, with a hearing disablilty and arthritis. We have this delivery request, due to all of the listed issues. We use the tracking number to keep track of the shipping, so we can call her when the package indeed arrives. She then opens the door and picks up the package, and the shipping is successful. However, this last package that we shipped to her, encountered several problems...When we seen that the package had been delivered online, we called her as usual, but the package was not there. We called FedEx and reported that the package had not been delivered as shown online, and I was told that they had to wait until the driver returned, to question him about the delivery, and that they would call me back that night, or the next day. When I woke up this morning, I had a message from whom I assumed was the driver, saying that he wanted me to call him to confirm the address. I returned the call to his request, only to talk to a representive. She in fact, proceeded to tell me that the package had been delivered a second time, on the night before, because the driver took it to the wrong address the first time, and had to redeliver it to the correct address, 10 minutes later, but no one was home to receive the package. I told her that it couldn't have happened that way, due to the fact, the recipient is always home. She has no means of transportation, and that she would not be able to hear anyone knocking at the door, due to her hearing problem, and that is why we request all packages be left on the front porch. The representative proceeded to tell me that, it is up to the carrier, as to how to deliver material. By this time, I was very discouraged in the service we
                  had received, up to this point. I then called back, and tried to speak with someone else about the matter of getting this package delivered. I explained that we had already received conflicting stories, about the delivery of this package, and whether it in fact, had even been delivered or not, on the previous day, and why the instructions on the box was requested in the first place, and that we were told, it was up to the carrier, as to whether to follow the instructions or not, yada..yada..yada.. Thank God, the third person that I spoke with, somehow got the material delivered correctly, today! I appreciate the third persons effort in getting the package delivered finally, but am really disappointed, in all the run-around and conflicting stories surrounding this delivery, and am really concerned about the "up to the carrier, as to whether he follows the delivery instructions" comment. And I really do not understand, how they can scan the material, saying it's delivered, when in fact, the driver still has it in his possession?!? What good is the tracking process, if the package is not in fact, where it says it is. Also, what good is it to give delivery instructions, if it is only followed "if" the carrier wants to follow them? I have always liked the way FedEX does business here in Florida, and in fact, all the way to Tennessee, but once it gets to Knoxville, the service seems to deteriorate very quickly! Regretfully, it doesn't matter how well the service is from here in Florida, all the way to Knoxville, if the final stage is disrupted so badly, because the package does not get delivered correctly, and on time. Therefore, we have to look elsewhere for our shipping needs...I wonder what kind of service, and if the drivers have to follow shipping instructions, at UPS?????

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Cornell and family

• Dm
                      DMKing Sep 28, 2009

I ordered a new iPhone 3gs (a 700.00 phone might I add) the other day, and FEDEX tried to deliver the package on Friday, unfortunately I wasn't home, but the left the door tag saying they would try to redeliver on Monday at 12:30. I was happy to see this because I was going to be home all day :) so 12:30 rolled around...nothing. I left my home to go get my son at 2:30, and returned promptly, I checked my mail and then parked. I sat in my car and opened my mail when I seen the FedEx truck go by. The driver pulled to the next apartment building and I just figured she would walk to my building when she figured out she was at the wrong apartment. So I got out, and stood looking in the driver's direction. She walked up to the other apartment, then turned around and looked a little upset, walks back to her truck and takes the box in her hand AND THROWS IT INTO THE TRUCK...not just lay it down, but THREW IT...ughhhh, so anyway, at this point smoke is coming out of my ears, and she had got back in the truck and began to pull away. I waved and said are you looking for apt ***? She says yes and stopped the truck. When she got out, I said "Did you just throw my package into your truck?" which I already knew the anser, and her reply was - "No, I laid it down", so that to me is calling me a liar - and I said "I SEEN YOU DO IT"...she never said she was sorry or anything, just started saying she didn't understand why they didn't put the apartment number on my package, and said I don't know why the other driver didn't just leave the package here Friday - we don't have to have a signature for these phones! and then she turned and walked away, got in the truck and shut the door. (Which was probably a good idea for her) So for one, she threw my package, for two - she called me a liar, she never apologized and was disrespectful, and then didn't make me sign for a SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLAR PHONE! OMG - So the fact that FedEx is giving you crap over sitting the box on the porch is beyond me!!! I am so mad at the situation...I think if I hadn't flagged her down - she would have driven off with the phone, and I would have had to track it down. I read another review that said that "complainers" should remember the drivers have to deal with traffic and idiots all day. HA! I am a nurse, and at times I deal with some pretty stupid people and equipment, so that means that when I get frustrated with my job I can take it out on patients??? NOOOOOOO She better be glad nothing happened to the phone, or I would have probably done more than raise my voice and just let her walk away :0) ha ha

FedExdelivery/billing

Twice in 6 months, I depended on Fedex to deliver. In both cases, they got billing wrong, didn't deliver on time, forced me to drive somewhere for pickup (in the first case, a 12 hour drive or a $700 airline flight) and failed to remedy the situation.

You would think they were just learning or trying to go out of business.

I cancelled my accounts with them and am going to try Purolator. Thought there are complaints on here, Fedex has by far more complaints.

FedExinside job, dishonest employees

Internationally shipped an expensive phone in a standard FedEx carton. Goods were declared with clear print however the description did not explicitly state which phone model.. Box arrived as an empty carton instead. There is no way any external party would have known that it was a desirable phone. FedEx reimbursed the cost after 6 weeks of investigation.

• Sl
                          Slain Dingo Aug 13, 2009

Fed Ex shipped a Honda Fit lower window molding from a Honda dealer in Rhode Island to Kansas. When I discovered the box on my front porch this afternoon, it was totally smashed in the middle...complete with the black footprint on the box. The molding inside was also pinched and flattened in the center...totally unusable. I could not believe it was even delivered. I waited for two weeks to get the molding...and when I called the Honda dealer, they said they would just send me another. I was told to send the old one back to them. So...who pays for the second molding? Does the Honda dealer have to eat it? Or does Fed Ex reimburse them? Does Fed Ex get paid to ship it again? In my work - Collision Repair - if I don't do something right, I have to re-do it for nothing!
                          So many people have such a crappy work ethic...they do the bare minimum to get by...nobody wants to take the extra effort to do a little extra...take a little extra care. So...I'm totally disappointed with Fed Ex...

Fedex Express Delivery, West Africa.recieved a suspicious mail

Hi
                        Myself Saba from India. Every day I recieved 1000's of mail regarding business oppourtunity, transfer of fund for investing in for those who needy of money, yahoo lotery winner, sweeptake etc. The mail which I got today is mentioned at end of my letter & I can delete the mail like others but when I got a mail stating DD amount send through one of the best courier name I was surprised because the name was of urs organization.
                        Kindly go through the letter & confirm me is it your group or this is scam mail. If the are talking about brand name of any organization that means their is somebody from your employees who is helping to deliver or recieved delivery charges in the name of your organization. 99% I am sure itz mere a spam & 1% could be true. So, my request is to go through the mail recieved to me from unknown sender is true or false.

Saba
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        From: "fedex delivery" <[protected]@live.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@live.com

Subject: NOTICE OF CLAIMS

Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:28:03 IST

Greeting!
                        I am Mrs. JENNIFER ANDERSON, suffering from cancer ailment.I am married to DR
                        GABRIEL ANDERSON an English man who is dead. My husband was into private
                        practice all his life before his death.

Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without a child.My
                        husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to
                        uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged as we have passion for
                        people who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial
                        predicament.My husband died leaving the sum of 2.8 Million United States
                        Dollars which he derived from his vast estates and investment in capital
                        market. Presently, this money is with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY, WEST AFRICA.The
                        Confirmable Bank Draft was deposited with FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY WEST AFRICA.

I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which
                        comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, orphans,
                        destitute, physically challenged children, barren women and people who are
                        genuinely handicapped financially.

I got your informations during a discreet search in the internet for someone
                        to help me.I took this decision because I do not have any child that will
                        inherit this money and i have been told by doctors that i have less than two
                        weeks to live.Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated
                        herein.If you can give me this assistance, you can then contact FEDEX COURIER
                        SERVICE, WEST AFRICA as soon as possible to know when they will deliver the
                        package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid the delivery Charges, Insurance premium and
                        Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money
                        or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.The only money you will
                        send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal
                        Address in your country is ($250.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping
                        Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay
                        any other money except $250.00 US Dollars. I would have paid for the security
                        keeping fee but they said no because they don't know when you will contact
                        them and in case of demur rage.You have to contact FEDEX DELIVERY SERVICE,
                        WEST AFRICA immediately with the following informations:

Full Names:
                        Delivery Address:

DISPATCH OFFICER:Mr MICHAEL HOYTE
                        Email Address: [protected]@live.com
                        Telephone: +[protected]

You are adviced to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid
                        any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of
                        $250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Yours Faithfully,
                        Mrs. Susan Jones.

Fedex Home Delivery — awful company

I took a day off to wait for a package delivered. I heard the door bell and when I open the door the Fedex...

FedExfedex employs thieves

This is my letter of complaint to FedEx:

On June 30th, 2009, my fiancé sent a package through your (FedEx) service containing a 14K, three-stone diamond engagement ring and two lipsticks from Montreal, QC. The package was picked up from Anjou, QC, brought to Mirabel, QC, where it arrived at your Memphis, TN, facility. After a two day clearance delay in Memphis, I received the package in Kenner, LA, on Friday, July 3rd, 2009, at 8:42 a.m.

When I opened package, the ring was not in the package, but the two lipsticks were. I immediately contacted FedEx about my missing ring. I was put in contact with a FedEx customer relations representative who began a search for my missing ring.

Since it was a holiday weekend, I did not receive any updates about the status of my missing ring until Monday, July 6th, 2009. As 5:00 p.m. EST, I was told by the FedEx representative that my ring could not be located and gave me the option of beginning the claim process. I was reluctant to stop searching for the ring, so I left that decision up to my fiancé, since he is the one who bought and shipped the ring. My fiancé told FedEx that he would like your organization to search a little while longer for the ring.

After searching the rest of that week, FedEx told my fiancé that the ring could not be located and was offered to begin the claim process. My fiancé started the claim process on Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 and concluded the claim process on Thursday, July 16th, 2009.

My fiancé insured the package for $500. Although the ring’s actual worth was more than $500, my fiancé was told that this was the maximum amount the package could be insured for. My fiancé received a check on Friday, July 24th, 2009 for $564.00, the $500 insurance amount plus the shipping costs.

The official story is that your organization “lost” my ring, but obviously, FedEx employs people that are thieves, and one of your larcenous employees stole the ring since it was the only item that was missing from the package. And, because of your predatory insurance and claim policies, my fiancé lost a great deal of money by not receiving the full amount of the ring that your organization stole from the both of us.
                          After this entire experience, I have to say that I feel doubly victimized by FedEx. Not only was our merchandise (the ring) stolen from us but we were also cheated out of our money by only receiving a small portion of the ring’s worth.

Receiving an engagement ring is a dream for many women. Unfortunately, your organization has destroyed that dream for me. I have included a picture of the ring that your organization has stolen from me and my fiancé.

Needless to say, I will not be using FedEx ever again and will actively try to avoid ordering from companies that use your delivery service. I am more than aware, however, that this letter will have no effect on my personal situation or FedEx’s business practices. No, I felt compelled to write this letter for my personal peace of mind. I needed to get my feelings of anger and disappointment with your organization off my chest not to elicit a response or action but to help me get closure from this awful experience.

• Ds
                              dsmayo Jan 20, 2010

When shipping valuables, it is crucial to use tamper evident tape to avoid these situations. You never mentioned how the package arrived; was it damaged, resealed, torn? I highly doubt that someone would open your package, reseal it, and send it on its way.

• Be
                              belgian Jan 22, 2010

It happened to me with a $7, 000 diamond ring, F-VS1 1.02ct.
                              I've ordered it online in NY.
                              FedEx had to deliver it to Belgium.
                              When the package arrived, I noticed a lot of tape.
                              First I thought it was because of the customs.
                              When I opened the box, I found the certificate and all the paperwork, but no ring.
                              Luckily, the seller did file a claim and FedEx did reimburse.
                              A very shocking experience.

Fedex Express Orbit Couriersdelivery notificatio

I have received yesterday a Delivery Notification from FedEx Express Orbit Couriers at 11:20 am in the morning. Of course I wasn't at home because I am a working man till 14:00 pm in the evening . I have called them today 03/07/2009 (a day after the notification delivery) and asking them to bring the package on 15:30 pm .They say they could not do that and I asked them to bring the package today 03/07/09 at my work in the middle of the town in Thessaloniki at any time in the morning. They still replied that they cannot bring the package today at work.
                            They will only bring the package on Monday and only in the morning.

Is this a service for the customers from FedEx????? I am very disappointed and very angry because my package will be delivered to my 4 days after it has arrived in my Country (GREECE) .. Very awful service from FedEx. I am very sorry about this company.

The Airwaybill Number is : [protected]. This is impossible now days to have such an awful service from FedEx. I am very sorry again.

Fedex Ground Servicespackage deliver to wrong address and preson

i order a cell phone on line and had it ship 1-2 day delivery but phone never made it to my address but fedex say package was deliver at 9:00 a.m to a j.belis and my name dont even start with a j my name had to be on the box to be ship out to address i know and fedex haven't told me anything they say they'll call and never do who do ineed to talk to i paid for my phone and now it lost

FedExdelayed shipment

I read a lot of complaints about FedEx services on the web. If anyone Google FedEx complaints they will find a tons of unhappy customers. The fact is FedEx never deliver ontime. I recently purchase two cell phones online. I waited for it anxiously so i select a 2 days shipment vs overnight which cost too much. The tracking number indicate it is scheduled for delivery on the 28th. I track it online and at work. The status said it was out for delivery at 6:30 AM. I waited and waited. I check the status at work around 3 PM again online at 6:30 PM and no show. I then check again at 7:30 PM and it shows "Exceptions Delayed". How in the world FedEx driver take over 12 hours and still can't deliver my phone! I paid for 2 days shipment and now have to wait for 3 days. UPS always deliver on time. Lesson learned is never use FedEx again. They are notorious for late shipment. I hope that someone from FedEx is reading this and realize they have many dissatisfies customers.

• Me
                                    Merv Tonkin Jan 31, 2010

I mailed necessary medicine to my wife that was scheduled for Fri 29th delivery, It was on the truck for delivery according to the tracking information. At the end of the day it showed up as a delivery exception, delivery not attempted will attempt delivery on next business day, Which will be the following monday, A delay of my wife's medicine of three unnecessary days. Which is total crap.
                                    I will never use Fedex for a vital shipment again. As of this date UPS has never failed me.

My tracking number was [protected], My e-mail is [protected]@tonkindental.com, The driver probably took the afternoon off, and should be reprimanded. He or she will certainly get an ear full when delivery is finally made.

FedExlost package

I ordered a package and selected 2-day priority FedEx delievery. Two days later I checked the FedEx website and the status of my package was "delivered, left at front door". I live in an apartment complex and they claimed to just have set the package outside my front door ! Almost 2 weeks later, FedEx is still avoiding the issue claiming they are "investigating". Foruntately it was only $50 lost. Avoid FedEx if at all possible.

Anne Sep 09, 2008

I used a FedEx drop-off box outside a Post Office, this package was not scanned and is untraceable. I sent the following two e-mails to FedEx about it:
                                      September 2, 2008

This is an e-mail I sent today to FedEx:

After many e-mails and phone calls, in which representatives were nasty and said they would not pay any claim, indeed, the last representative we spoke to said because you have no record of the package -- it was not scanned by whoever picked it up! -- that there was no box to scan. We *did* put the box into the drop off box outside the post office on MacDonald Avenue, in Brooklyn. Another theory is that the package was opened because we wrote "do not overheat" on the address label, because it contained chocolate as well as other items, and the contents could have been taken, eaten by your employee(s). One representative responded to this by saying you don't employ theives, the inference being that we are lying about having sent the package. This is shameful and outrageous on the part of at least two different representatives. When we asked the second rep. for his name, he hung up.

I understand that there may be cameras outside the post office and it is my intention to check and see if there is a visual record to counteract your opinions that we are lying about sending the package.

If we are lying, why would we fill in an address label? I also understand that some new FedEx employees do not scan packages when they're picked up.

As to not employing theives, well, you employ people and I intend checking various places on the internet to find other people who have lost packages sent by FedEx, and I will add my own experiences wherever and whenever I can, including friends, and various websites and blogs. I have not ruled out small claims court and if, as I believe, there are many others whose packages you have lost, I may initiate a class action suit.

Be advised, also, that we have not yet put in a claim, so all this nastiness is doubly insulting. Given that the amount involved is a mere $30-50 is it likely we would spend all this time trying to get FedEx to acknowledge culpability?

Today:
                                      There are video cameras outisde the Post office on MacDonald Avenue, Brooklyn which should have recorded the package being dropped off on August 16, it was after the last pick up time for the day. Your research, I assume, included contacting the Post Office on this, as I have told you about the cameras before. Either it was not scanned or it was opened becasue I had "do not overheat" on the address label. When you deny my claim, which incidently I have not yet actually made, you are suggesting that I am trying to defraud you out of $50. In other words you are calling me a a liar. This is unacceptable to me personally, I do not take defamation of character likely and if I do not receive complete satisfaction, I will certainly take this matter further. If your research did not include checking the Post Office tapes, you are being negligent in your investigation which will be brought up in any legal action.
                                      Anne Kamlet

• Mo
                                      More Akamai than you Oct 11, 2008

FedEx drop-off boxes DO NOT EXIST on US Post Office premises. You are devoid of any intelligence or ability for cognitive reasoning and rational thought. I'm continually amazed that people like you manage to avoid accidental death resulting from tying your shoelaces.

Chad Bradley Oct 11, 2008

You think your problem is bad. Read this!!

www.goodmaid.com

If you read this you will NEVER use a maid service again!!

First off, I had a hot date and hoped to take her back to my place..."you know, to have some milk and read the Bible".

I can't believe I tried to use this service but I didn't have time to clean up myself. I needed maid service so I thought I would try someone that I found online. Big mistake!!! Even their website is down now. It's now just a bunch of lewd advertisements.

I talked to them and they said they could come out the next day but it would cost me an extra $20 bucks. I guess I'm a sucker.

I left the door of my apartment unlocked so they could get in.

When I got back home, they had left a note on the door saying it was going to cost extra to clean my apartment. WTF!! I already paid an extra $20 bucks for same day service. When I went in they had not even cleaned and you will NEVER believe what I found in the bathroom. You have got to look at the pictures. Prepare to be disgusted. Warning!!! Graphic!!! Not for youth.

I was really upset!! I am on a tight budget anyway. I save most of my money my cigarettes (Benson & Hedges) and I like to eat out once in a while. That's about all the pleasure I get out of life. (well, except for an occasion date)

I have posted pictures of my apartment on this website. When you see these you're gonna see why I was disgusted.

It wasn't all that dirty. I even left some cleaning supplies out and I took my cats to a friends so that they were not in the way.

I'm really pissed!!! I want my $20 bucks back that I payed with my credit card.

Thanks for listening.

Cheers. Chad

chad.[protected]@ymail.com

• Je
                                      Jeff Nov 13, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Except I was sending my laptop for service with a preprinted address label (FedEx) at one of their drop off boxes. My laptop was never scanned, on top of that, the pick up driver, according to witnesses, left the box on top of the drop off box for days. Yes, he just left it there, because he didn't recognize the manufacturer's preprinted FedEx shipping label. Needless to say, it was stolen quickly. My $3, 600 laptop going in for a simple fix. After all that, and FedEx's intolerable customer service, I camped out at the local station and talked to the manager several times, begging for any sort of compensation. The driver even admitted to this lapse of judgement, all the while standing in the lost items section of the local fedex store where they keep ratty old sweaters and odd objects left in boxes for people to claim, but NOT packages with their own labels? Wow. I have vowed never to use FedEx by choice again in my life, and I'm opening my own company now which will be heavily using delivery. I will only use USPS or UPS, never FedEx again. Over my lifetime, their loss will be in the hundreds of thousands at the minimum. Idiots. (yes I'm still angry).

MaximoMassely, MD Jun 28, 2011

I'm surprised people continue using Fedex ... This must be the worst company of all! They were supposed to deliver an envelope to a friend's apartment last week; this envelope contained a new Credit Card. The envelope was never delivered although Fedex promised day after day that they would deliver it ... and then stated that they were there and nobody opened the door... BS... nobody came... Well, thank God we called the bank on time and cancelled the account - they advised that the Card had been activated...LOL... Unbelievable! Hope the whole country could read this post!!!