Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

didn't show

We've had a regular scheduled pickup at Emory for years, at this address; 1784 North Decatur Rd. for the 5th floor, which was change to the 3rd floor a few months back and on the day I schedule a pickup that needs to be delivered the next day; thinking we had a regular driver to pickup, no one shows. When I call to complain, they tell me we don't have a regular scheduled pickup & want be able to pickup until late today and deliver tomorrow, which makes it even later. No concern or willingness to accommodate or rectify the mistake. How’s that for customer service….

just never showed and lost a separate package

Package was out for delivery and my wife and I spent the whole day at home waiting for the package to arrive so we could sign for it.

At 8 pm no driver ever showed but at 8:14 pm the tracking number showed delivery attempt / customer not available.

Lies! They never showed!

After several calls I ended up driving 1 hour to pick up the package myself. Absolutely ridiculous. Turns out the driver was going to be fired so he left with the truck that morning and didn't deliver a single package.

A separate situation but at the same time FedEx had a package out for delivery for me on the 12th of June. The package never arrived but the tracking indicated it was at the facility. I spoke with FedEx and they claimed that the package was damaged and in QA. I called back in a few days to check the status, tracking number never changed, and they stated that the package could not be found. No one had seen it, it was not on any of the trucks, and not in the facility.

I placed a claim with FedEx and awaited response.

Just this evening someone stops by my house that happened to be doing neighbourhood cleanup. He found a box under a tree, completely soaked and torn to pieces...yea, it was my package.

I called FedEx to check the status of my claim and inform them of the new insult to the already sore injury they've caused. To make the whole situation even worse I was informed that my claim had been denied due to a "waiver." I am waiting a call from the claims department and the customer associate (who has been extremely helpful, btw) to get more information.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm pissed!

• Bo
    Bob Jul 19, 2008

Ordered a hat. It was dropped off at my leasing office and a door tag so stating was left on my doorknob. Went to the office; it wasn't there. Called FedEx and adivsed. They said driver would check it out and call me the next day. No call came. Next day FedEx called saying driver was with them 5 years and he said that he left the package with regular people. Went to office again and looked. Still not there. They said driver had come in again and was looking for the package stating that he didn't seem to be sure he left it there.

Spent hours on phone with FedEx yesterday. Here's what I heard:
    1. File a claim with the sender.
    2. File a claim with the sender or FedEx
    3. File a claim with FedEx
    4. Do nothing.

I was emailed a PDF file so I could file online. One FX rep. didn't know I couldn't type onto a PDF file and submit.

I called the sender with my tale of woe. They will call FedEx. Last night I think I was able to, online, file a claim with FedEx. I could not attach documentation files because the FedEx application would not work properly. Thatr's another story. Today I go to Staples to fax the documentation along with a copy of the claim which I filed last night.

I was advised the FedEx driver used his discretion and dropped tha package off at the leasing office. Apparently, I have no say in this because no signature was required (not my option when I ordered the item not delivered). I placed a sign on my door advising FedEX not to drop off any packages at the leasing office.

I will not do any business with FedEx in the future if I can help it. I will ask any shipper to require a signature if possible. I will use USPS, UPS, or DHS if possible.

FedEx's business model needs some fixing. Its staff is technically inept. It customer service oxormoronic. As customers learn of the different service characteristics of the large deliverers, they will learn to move their business to those companies that provide better service.

I posted a sign on my door: FedEx do not leave any packages at the leasing office. Now to Staples.

John Dec 04, 2008

This happens to me every time on the first delivery attempt. I think the driver collects packages in a certain area of the route so he doesn't have to go back twice. One day I confronted him and the driver denied it. Then apologized and said he didn't deliver that route yesterday? Go figure...

• Sp
    Spinin1200s Mar 26, 2010

I had waited for my package (expected delivery and "in-transit) on the eve of March 25th 2010 at home. Kept tracking my package on my iphone and still had stated that it was "in-transit" still no package!

This morning (March 26th) I had checked the status and it had stated:

March 25, 2010 @ 8:30pm there was a delivery attempt and that the "customer was not home or business closed"! What a crock of $hit! I was home all nite!

I called fedex and I asked to Freda at FedEx support if the box needed a signature. She told me no. So then I told her why didn't the driver left it at the door or left a note that there was an attempted delivery? She told me that maybe the driver ran out of door note tag. She was a dumb @ss employee!! So if there is no signature required then why didn't driver left the package?!!

FedEx better start turning things around, because they are going to lose a lot of customers!
    I am never using FedEx again. And if I make purchases over the internet, I would select a biz that uses UPS. I have no problems using UPS in the past!

FedEx Sucks!! Don't use their "shady" service!! BAN FEDEX!! Drivers seem to be lazy and the customer service support sucks!

i'll never use it again

I am a very angry customer. One year and a 1/2 ago, I had given my sister a laptop computers as a gift...

serious offense

This is with reference to Auto Solutions invoice # 843 amounting Rs.27, 355/- (twenty seven thousand three hundred and fifty five only) issued date January 02 2008 against the repair of FedEx vehicle HYUNDAI SHEHZORE Registration No. KN-3530. I would like to bring into your kind notice that to recover this amount, Auto Solutions has many times requested FedEx staff through phone and personal visits but every time FedEx staff used the delaying tactics and wasted the precious time of our staff.

However, about a month Mr. Humayoun, Accounts person of FedEx explained that the invoice has misplaced by the office hence need a fresh copy. However, upon his request a duplicate copy of invoice was issued to FedEx on March 19 2008. This also showed the negligence and incompetence of your staff.

Despite of the continuous follow up by Auto Solutions and commitments from your end the issue is remained dishonored. On responding to our respected Associate Partner Mr. Humayoun misbehaved and threatened him to face the consequences of demanding due payment. I would like to bring into your notice that we strongly condemn this attitude of your staff and all the delaying tactics. It is further stated that no further telephonic conversation will be carried out with FedEx staff and only written explanation from your side will be honored. I hope that being a senior member of your team you will seriously look into this matter.

It is further stated that Auto Solutions reserves all the legal rights to recover its pending amount.

With regards,
ABDUL QADIR.

Raja Jun 12, 2008

Your Accounts Person namely Mr. Hamayoun at Blue Area Islamabad Office has misbehaved and threatened of dire consequences to our esteemed senior staff member while follow up for pending invoice.
    FedEx Islamabad owe an Invoice on account of repairs and maintenance of their vehicle from our company. they have not cleared their dues.
    We strongly condemn rude attitude and non payment from your kind end.

Raja Jun 12, 2008

FedEx staff lacks in professional spirit, attitude and respect. Furthermore, their complaints department do not respond to any of the complaint.

• Ca
    cardboard Dec 13, 2008

Fedex often overcharges us without prior authorization. Sometimes they overcharge just a few bucks and sometimes $20 or more. Their website defaults to "no signature required" lately which hasn't been there before. I guess they decided to not be responsible for delivery anymore.

• Su
    Superstar Dec 13, 2008

I am new small business owner and fell into the "FedEx" is THE company to use. My packages must arrive on precisely the date and time marked as they are medical in nature and the patient is usually at the office. I have had charge variables from $20 to $40 to the same area for the same service. I the got my first statement/invoice of charges and about puked. I then called to get a business account that promised much lower rates for all of my delivery areas however, I was kept in limbo over my first packages sent that the contract was retracted and penalties, extra fees and collections are involved. This, I would never agree, is 'best business practices.' The status of the small business is still so unknown with the new
    Presidential programs coming up - FedEx seems to be preying on the very economic group that has kept them viable. Billionaires don't ship much, they go pick it up or but it and bring it home on their private jets. The middle class is what has kept America moving, growing, and perpetuating the 'dream' in those that live within and outside Her boarders. FedEx nearly went under and it was the middle class that kept them alive and injected cash and loyalty into that flailing company. The same consideration for those people would be a new way to do business but a sure way to stay in business!

Rao May 23, 2009

Issue Resolved...no more complain...he was an innocent guy
    Today Fedex staff member, Named Mr Yasier, cell no. 0345-5446402 really misconduct us. he was saying 1 pm that he is on the way to deliver our package. At 6. 30 pm we try to call him at least 10 times, but he didnt pick the phone. This package includes very very important documents and it was very necessary to get them asasp.
    I am really in anger and want serious action against him

• Ag
    against illegal alien Sep 12, 2010

I've been noticing that FedEx in MA has been getting rid of the workers who are American and been working with some cheap contractors who do not have their legal papers. They have a social security and driver's license, but no proof of residency in the US. And not to mention that the drivers do not speak English properly. You can't understand them, just lack of communication.

• Sw
    SWEETBOY Nov 14, 2010

there is a guy in Peshawar FEd EX office his name is MUMTAZ believe he is treating ppl like FEDEX is his own property and he is not an employee he is a blackmailer and extremely rude person i dont know what is that bloody doing in such a well known organisation . a racist and ugly person ppl are so sick of him.

• Sw
    SWEETBOY Nov 14, 2010

I have a very serious issue to discuss today and thats about a person in Peshawar branch of FEDEX his name is MUMTAZ he is a black mailer and racist and ppl are sick of that man i dont understand what is that man doing in such a well known organisation he is ruining organisation reputation .
    rude and arrogant man because i am sure FEDEX never tried to go over there and check him out what is he doing a briber and a thieve sick of such ppl now now just Pakistan's bloody department but we have to face such ppl in such organisation huh???

scam and cheating

We are a retail store in Yakima, WA. I have used FedEx for over a years for shipping our merchandise from our...

telling lies to get free food

Two fedex drivers comes to the store atleast once a week out of Dallas Tx and get a sub from our subway, two weeks ago they told my supervisior that I was rude to them and wouldn't fix them a wrap, I got wrote up and my job threaten. I do not work the subway section of the store, they got free subs but what they don't know is that we have camras up that found these drivers in a lie. Just here recently they have done it again to another girl to get a free sub, they told her that they new the division manager real well, she also got into trouble. The worst part is our division manager won't look at the video tape he just believes the drivers but three of our store manangers has seen the tape. It's bad when these two cheap ###s would do anything to get free food.

liars

I received a door tag yesterday from FedEx. They have a package for me. I waited at home ALL DAY today. No package arrived, although the FEDEX driver said he tried to deliver it at 4:25pm today. I was here at that time, waiting for the package. It never arrived. The driver LIED to FedEx. He did not even try to contact me. He never came near my door. No door tag was left for me today. I doubt the driver even came near my home.

This is an exact repeat of my last experience with FedEx Ground, several months ago. They said I could pick it up at their office in San Jose. More than 20 miles from my home. They did the same thing then, claiming they tried to deliver it, when no one came to my home that day.

FEDEX ***. If you send it by FedEx to me, you will get it sent back to you, because I will not drive anywhere for a company that lies to me.

• Ya
    Yasir AlBaddry Jun 07, 2008

I have a complain about the delivery of documents I had send it one week ago to Basrah Iraq and these documents are very important and they should had delivered it on Thursday but till the time of this letter (Saturday) no body delivered it and when we call them in the sender office (Muscat – Oman) they cry on us and say it had been delivered and when we call on them office in basrah & Baghdad they say it is still in the way??
    Are they liars?? Or are we stupid??
    I have the number of the document and all the necessary things, so if some body contacts me regarding it I will be happy.

mangi Apr 18, 2009

I missed A FedEx Delivery on Friday 17 around 5:30 PM. I called them to see if I can pickup the package that day they said office are closed around 6PM. They will attempt redeliver Saturday 18 April 2009. I stayed home all day waiting for the package, I didn't go anywhere. Here come 7:50 PM no body came through the Door no Track pass by or nothing of FedEx. I went online and Tracked my Package and surely there is a message "Customer not available or business closed". I called FedEx they said nothing they can do and my package will be available for pickup on Tuesday or if I want then to attempt delivery on that day. FedEx is a big Liar their workers definitely lies that they have tried to deliver a package while they didn't even try. No note nothing straight out lies. Very very inefficient bad liars.

they've lost my package

I needed to make DVD's out of some concert VCR tapes that I had. So a company out in California mailed me a box with FedEx labelling already on it. I dropped this off at my local FedEx Kinko's -- it's been 20 days now, and according to FedEx, the box was scanned, it made it onto the truck, but after that -- no one knows!

This is such a heartbreaking event for me. These VCR tapes are one-of-a-kind. They truly have no value to anyone but myself and several other people who were awaiting the final product. I have NEVER had a problem with FedEx and this is quite surprising.

I don't blame Fed Ex for this, but a condescending "investigative team member" was really so irritating, she didn't apologize, she just suggested that I submit my claim. Tomorrow I am going back to the FedEx Kinko's where I dropped off that box and see if I can solve this mystery.

By the way, the tracking number is [protected] -- if anyone at Fed Ex sees this and would help me resolve it...

Again, this has never happened to me before and I would like to believe that FedEx can help me find this package again. Thank you.

• Je
    Jennifer Smith Nov 22, 2008

I just wanted to let you know that my mother works for fedex express and I tracked the package online and had her look at with me. I worked at a mail and more which is like a mailbox etc. for three years so I am familiar with the problem that you have are or actually had. I am not sure if your problem has been solved yet but I was going to let you know that it look like your package is in Richardson Texas being held in fedex possession due to the fact that fedex picked it up but the actually return address was for fedex ground not express. It looks like the package is at pickup and has been there since may 10th at 11:36 AM. I am sure if you call the fedex line and keep saying representative over and over until someone gets on the phone you can ask for the customer service number to the richarson texas location and if you explain what happened they will probably fix the problem and send it to you. If you havent already gotten your tapes I wish you the best of luck... I had a package that I sent one time and well some how they screwed it up and the driver that was suppose to deliver it in Fl. had the package looked at it and thought that he was delivering it to the people that sent and they sent it back to me thinking I was suppose to be the one getting it. I was so upset by the end of it that they refunded my money, fixed the problem and sent it for free.

terrible home delivery

I will make sure I do not use them again. Trying to run a truck down when you are nearly 9 months pregnant with no resolution *** me off! I called customer service immediately having actually seen the truck and instead of them trying to successfully track down the truck they give me reasons that it may not be the guy - Please I was looking at the door tag and the time. Does FedEx think I'm stupid! I suggest they work on customer service. I work and sitting with the door opened to see FedEx (with no ETA of course) is not feasible! Don't their trifling azzes have cell phones? Don't they think it's a problem when a customer calls less than 10 minutes after the "supposed" delivery attempt!

• Da
    daryl May 22, 2008

You should have been there the first time to get the package, not the drivers fault you were in the shitter. If you want a guaranteed delivery time, pay for the extra service cheapo!!! Have a great day and pay more attention when you order a package!!!

poor service

FedEx is useless. I have freight arriving nearly daily and only FedEx causes problems. Their rag-tag ground...

skid shortage

Fed Ex delivered 1 skid/ 12 boxes. My receiver said he only saw 8 boxes. Fed Ex driver argued and said just...

I wasted my time

I had one of the worst experiences of my life with Kinko's today and yesterday. I am
complaining and hopefully you will hear my complaints because you have just lost a
customer for good.

I was out of the country and returned on Monday evening. Early Tuesday morning, I called into the nearest Kinko's (600 W. 116th St., New York City) to try to get a poster printed for a very important Columbia University Medical Center poster presentation. I was told that you were able to print it for me by the next morning.

I went to the store to give my file on a flash drive to the store clerk, and then proceeded to wait about 45 minutes without being told what was happening. Over time, after asking many questions, I deduced that the poster was not being printed at 116th

St., but was instead being emailed to 72nd St. and then delivered back to 116th. Then I
was informed that my file was unable to be sent to the 72nd St. Kinko's because the two clerks working at 116th St. were "computer illiterate and unable to attach the file". I
was told to trust them and that someone who knew how to attach the file would arrive
later in the day to send the email. At this point, I have to admit my confidence in
Kinko's was waning. I asked for my flash drive back so I could go to 72nd St. myself to
handle the matter, but was told that they would handle this, and that I could leave and
come back to look at the sample after it was printed. However, the sample was being
delivered from 72nd St, which made no sense to me. I had to ask for my flash drive back multiple times, and then after wasting time begging for my things back, I was finally given my flash drive, and I took off for 72nd St.

I went to 72nd St. and was shown the file in the correct format for a 4' by 6' poster printed on bond paper, and I signed a form saying that the correct format and directions
were repeated to me by the clerk. Everything he said was correct, so I left the Kinko's
at 72nd St. feeling reassured. I returned as instructed at 4pm to proof my poster sample, and everything looked perfect. I left at 4.15pm, and was told that my poster
would not be ready until tomorrow morning at 8am. This was pushing it already since the presentation started at 9am, but I was told that it took 24hrs to print at least, and
they were already rushing the job for me.

So I returned at 7.30am to pick up my poster, and was greeted with the horrible sight of
just the bottom half of my poster and no top half. Apparently someone had taken it upon
themselves to print the poster on a 3' by 6' piece of paper, and completely cut off the top. As the sample the day before had been perfect, I have NO IDEA how someone could
print out something that looked so drastically different from the original.

Unfortunately, I was informed by the store clerks that the machine printing the poster
was not working anymore, and that they could print the poster again, but not before 9am.

Since my presentation was at 9am, this was completely useless to me. In addition, I
noticed that the poster had a time stamp of 21.45pm from the day before, indicating that
there was plenty of time to reprint the poster if only I been allowed to see it prior to
8am the day of (or if only one of the clerks noticed that just the bottom half of the
poster was printed -- but no one noticed).

This presentation was incredibly important, and I am aghast at the poor customer service, the shoddy quality, and the lack of internal checks at Kinko's. I am disgusted with myself for trusting Kinko's to be able to get the job done.

Another co-presenter also commiserated with me. He had his poster printed on Monday as well, and he unfortunately went to the 116th store. He was told that his sample would be ready at 4pm to be proofed, and when he arrived at 4pm, he was informed that the printer for the sample was broken. The next day, at 9am, he looked at the sample and gave the ok. That night, when he was supposed to pick up the poster, he was told that it was printed but "not ready yet". Then, he was asked for the specifications of the poster again (size, color or not? laminated?), despite the fact that he was told the poster
was already printed. He was told the poster would be delivered to him the next morning,
in time for the presentation at 9am.

Unfortunately, he was woken up at 1am with a phone call, with Kinko's employees asking for his address again. He had given it to them multiple times, but repeated it once more. The poster was delivered to him at 6am. Again, unfortunately, the poster was too small and not correctly formatted (again, the sample that he proofed looked nothing like the actual poster). He was lucky in the fact that he received a whole poster, albeit a small one, as opposed to me, who only had half a poster.

Thank you Kinko's for wasting my time, my tears, and my energy. I understand that this
email is slightly vitriolic, and for that I apologize. However, I also understand that
Kinko's is supposed to provide a service, and I was not given that service. I also had
to deal with rude and incompetent staff, and in the end, I wish I had never set foot in
any Kinko's in Manhattan.

When a service provider makes a customer feel like she would pay to NEVER encounter the service provided, there is a deep-seated problem within the system.

Thank you for your time...

• Ki
    kinkosemployeeaz May 27, 2009

Ok, exactly what went wrong?

I work at a kinkos in the valley and run production. There is no excuse for poor customer service because it is our bread and butter, and I would definitely bring it up and ask to speak to a manager. With the economic downturn, most likely a manager will be available during office hours (9-5) on weekdays. Unfortunately employees are spread thin and those with tenure are spread few and far between. It seems the person you dealt with had no expertise in the production part of the business. We definitely need more training in most areas, as you can never learn too much, but our customers also need more advocacy, but since we are a corporation, they tell us to say yes we can, no matter how tight the schedule.

We have our ups and downs, however there are some duds that are burnt out and only stick around for the paycheck. This is not my chosen career path, it pays my bills, but irregardless, it boils down to work ethic. Either you got it or not. I come in everyday and try to exceed my customer's expectations by providing pleasant knowledgeable service. This company is concerned w/ its bottom line. TWe have fewer people on each shift, sometimes having to work by ourselves, handling Shipping, Production, Signs and Banners ancd Customer Service.

I get it is part of the game, but the company has let us down. They are not staffing sufficiently, They cut our bonuses, they stopped matching our 401k. they launch a new campaign called "Clean and Bright" - where we basically have to double as the cleaning crew. The CEO yes you Mr Fred Smith has the audacity to Insult President Obama. All this while sponsoring a Nascar driver/car and footing the bill for SuperBowl commercials. Get back to the basics man. Stop giving it to the little man Show some Corporate Responsibility if that still means anything today.This is just my twenty cents, Thanks for the platform. Kinkos Employee Valley of the Sun

• En
    engarde68 Jun 16, 2009

It used to be that business could count on Kinko's service to get the job done. FedEx Kinko's really needs to improve their selection process. The people they hire are lazy and stupid. Some don't even speak English clearly.

poor costumer service + dumb company

So, Fedex is deliverying a Laptop to my house. I know I can't be there during

business hours. So, even before the 1st delivery attempt, I called Fedex to tell them that, save them a trip and go and pick up the package myself at their location. Well, the cost. service person on the phone tells me that I could not do that, and that I have to wait until the try to delivery it 3 times before they would take the package out of the truck! Ridiculous!! Called next day, the other stupid person, tells me the same thing again.

So, after waiting 5 days extras to get my computer, due to weekend and no Monday deliveries, when I finally went to get the package, the rep tells me that I should have called and have them hold the package for me!!! Man, I want to scream. Stupid company!! Wasting gas, time and money, when I could have picked up this package long ago!

Fedex sucks, given a choice, I will never use them again!

• Eu
    eugene Aug 14, 2008

mofos did not deliver me my sanyo video camera for 2 months!
    had to pick it up myself

i live in spain malaga

damn... hate them

bad customer service

I thought FedEx is a reputed comp, no any more... I recently shipped a package with 2 delivery with signature requirement (as it was an imp. mail) but unfortunately there was nobody at the recipients address, so I call FedEx to make it without signature. The * tells me that she will do the needful and it’s all taken of. Well, next day to my surprise it shows that the package still needs the signature. So I called again and now she wants a fax letter to be sent. Now how the * do I send a fax, I don’t have one at home. Does not matter to them, they don’t care if u r not able the fax... that’s the reply that I got from the supervisor. It’s unbelievable, they don’t realize that I am paying so much so that it reaches on time, I should have just gone by the USPS, they r much more reliable

• Kk
    k khan Aug 21, 2008

hi im from afghanistan i apply for uk visa but uk embassy in islamabad there is many problem i got first in bus who one thieft my pocket visa fees and the other think is that police comes over so plz fedex office transfer to peshawar there police is good thanx.

• Kk
    k khan Aug 21, 2008

and other thingf is that thier costomer not good treatded in islamabd bye

• Yv
    YVETTE VARGAS Jan 31, 2013

To Whom It May Concern:

I feel it is necessary that I address the challenges we had with a recent freight shipment.

On Monday, January 21, 2013 I called to schedule a pickup. I was on the phone with a FedEx International freight Rep for over 30 minutes, the rep gave me a booking number, not an AWB or any other information and hung up. I called back as we ship each and every day and know we need an AWB. During the second call I was transferred three times and finally told FedEx does not pick up in our zip code. Upon hearing this I asked to be transferred to a supervisor waited 20 minutes. The supervisor told me the same information. At this point I contacted a courier company for pick up the next day.
    To my surprise the next morning I was forwarded an email from the owner of our company that she received from FedEx:
    “FedEx Freight does pickups in Marathon, FL. With pickups in the Keys we send a 3rd party courier to the location in order to pick up the freight for us they bring it back to the terminal in order for us to ship it out”
    Thanks Kyke Lovitt Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:57 AM”

45 minutes later I received an email from another FedEx rep:

“Yvette,
    I spoke with my dispatcher and was told that we do service Marathon, FL however we only service this area on Monday’s since it is an extended area. I am so sorry that you have been given so much incorrect information.
    Beverly
    At this point my opinion of FedEx was lower than before. I decided to email our sales Lily Moreno only to receive the below response:

I will be traveling on business and will be out of town this week from Tuesday, Jan 22nd thru Jan 25th, 2013. I will not have access to email or phone calls. For customer service issues, please call 1 800 GO FEDEX (800 463 3339). For billing issues, please call 800 622 1147. For urgent matters, please email Carlos Manrique: [email protected] Otherwise, I will answer upon my return.
    I emailed Carlos and no response. Aprox. one hour later, Lily Moreno calls me and I explain to her the problems. She stated she would call me back, which she did and gave me a booking number ‘MDL221556” and said FedEx freight would be at my facility by 4:00 pm. I asked if I needed an AWB or anything else for driver and was told the driver would have documents. One hour later FedEx rep Carlos called me and again I explained the shipment challenges to him and he stated I did need AWB and he would email me one to complete, which he did only after the driver arrived and departed.
    Yvette,
    Here is a PDF copy of the BOL for you to enter your shipment information. I was unable to forward it to you from my blackberry earlier. Hope you can use it.
    Carlos O. Manrique
    Account Executive
    Strategic Development
    6100 NW 36th Street Miami, FL 33166

On Thursday 24th I received a call from Peggy McDonald telling my freight was sitting in Miami and they had no paperwork for this shipment. You can only imagine how frustrated we were at this time. I explained to her the week’s problems with FedEx & was told my freight would not move until I supply the AWB. I asked Peggy to email me over what she needed and she stated she needed to have another facility pick up the freight as that facility did not handle the shipment and went on to tell me she would call Lily and have a talk with her. At this point I filled out what Peggy sent to me and emailed back immediately.

I was out of the office Friday so Deborah was taking my calls and the following occurred:
    On Friday the 25th another call came into our office from a gentleman in a warehouse stating he needed paperwork in order for the shipment to be put on the plane. She explained to him that the paperwork was sent with the package and emailed afterwards as well. He stated he needed a Shippers Export Declaration faxed to him. Due to all the previous challenges and constant changes she stated we would only email it so we would have a paper trail. He was asked to email one to her so we would know we were providing exactly what was needed and could track it. We never received anything from him.

Approximately 20 minutes later another call came into us from Nettie Jones requesting a FedEx Export form. Deborah told her a call came in stating we had to provide a Shipper Export Declaration. The FedEx rep told her that was incorrect – that a FedEx Export form had to be completed. She asked Ms Jones to email one – not fax one to us and it would be emailed – not faxed back. A form was emailed to Deborah which was completed and emailed back at 12:26 p.m. with the following message on the email to Nettie Jones:

Hi Nettie,

Here is the form you requested. Confused as to how a FedEx manager created an AWB without one in the first place.

Hope this gets the shipment moving as the confusion with FedEx has been going on since Monday with this shipment.

At 3:45 p.m. Ms. Jones from FedEx called Deborah again and asked for the form to be completed and emailed to her – stating she never received the one that was sent at 12:26 p.m. earlier in the day. Deborah stated it seems very strange that everyone else received it but her as it was also sent to the owner of our company and another employee. She also had an email receipt that Ms Jones had received it. The email was again sent to Ms Jones.

Over the weekend our customer in Dubai phoned Deborah at home and asked what in the world was going on with his shipment. Please note she explained that FedEx apparently has too many challenges with freight shipments and advised we use another company for his shipments in the future.

Tac2000 Registered
    Confidentiality notice: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and property of Ikaros Aviation, Inc. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of it.

From: Lilly Moreno-Mole [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:40 AM
    To: Peggy McDonald; [email protected]
    Cc: Carlos Manrique
    Subject: Re: Received Fax From: 3058834094

Thanks Peggy for your help with this.

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 08:21 AM
    To: Yvette Yargas <[email protected]>; Peggy McDonald
    Cc: Carlos Manrique; Lilly Moreno-Mole

Here is your express tracking#871336034837and your new booking#02400094

I have also scheduled the pick up for today and once express gets it you can track it or call the number I e-mailed too you earlier

I did inquire about express picking up in the Keys and was told that they do pick up in the Keys similar to how freight picks up in the keys via a cartage agent

Hang on to the number for express that I provided too your earlier and call them with any of your Express needs

Peggy

From: Yvette Yargas [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:06 AM
    To: 'McDonald, Peggy --- Supv-Operations --- MDL'
    Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]

Peggy,

Here is the signed copied (2) of our invoice,

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:00 AM
    To: Yvette Yargas

Please sign 1 copy of the commercial invoice and I will make a copy

Once express picks up I will e-mail your express tracking# and you can track it

From: Yvette Yargas [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:55 AM
    To: 'McDonald, Peggy --- Supv-Operations --- MDL'
    Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]

Peggy,

I have completed the documents you sent to me, since the older documents supplied by my FEDEX agent where not correct.

Please advise us as to when our shipment will be traveling and a copy of the new booking number you stated we needed. I will need this to pass along to my customer.

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:36 AM
    To: Yvette Yargas
    Subject: FW: Received Fax From: 3058834094
    Importance: High

Here is the darker express bill

they don't pay their vendors

We snow plow for the fed ex office in Logan Utah. They owe us over $1000 and no one will pay me. No one will return my phone calls. They tell me the check has to come from Memphis but there is no way to call the Memphis office. That is bull. Tell me one company that doesn’t have a phone number!! My bills are being ignored and I am pissed. I will never do business with them again and I recommend to anyone not to do services for them like lawn care or snow removal because you won’t get paid and they don’t care.

• Ba
    barry May 24, 2008

hey sommerset, i have a tissue so you can blow your nose and wipe your eyes. get over it.

• Br
    BRIGHT HENS Feb 25, 2009

PLEASE KINDLY LOCATE MY SHIPMENT WITH AIRWAY BILL NUMBER 858083098389
    IT WAS BOOK IN NEW DELHI INDIA
    BOOKING DATE WAS 05/02/2009
    DESTINATION LONDON,
    IT HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED.
    SIR, I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF THE SHIPMENT IS DELIVERED.
    THANKS FOR YOUR KIND COOPERATION

my delivery was given to someone else

I ordered an Item from Hong Kong through eBay and it was being tracked on the FedEx site. I was at work when the site informed me that the package was delivered and signed for by a person I never heard of.

I came home - no package - no note in my mailbox and no idea where my package is. I called them - they said they will TRY and get a hold of the courier. I am going to call them again - the package cost me $260 and they just gave it someone not at my address. I am pissed with FedEx!

• Se
    secret Dec 04, 2008

The exact same thing happend to me about two months ago and Fedex called me a liar. I am so mad from the call I got today Im thinking of sueing them ... What did you do? (My package was about $200 so Iam pissed off to)

delivered package to someone else!

So i ordered a product online that i needed delivered as soon as possible, the company only offered shipping through fedex. I have had problems with fedex in the past, mainly due to them chucking my packages from the street at my front door. This was the only company that had the product that i needed so i went with them even though i didnt care for their shipping arrangements. I went with the 2 day express delivery, paying an extra 22$ for this service on the 1st of april. My package was shipped all around the united states from arizona, new mexico, texas, tennesse and then finnaly to spokane washington. The delivery date ended up being the 4th of april, doesnt exactly sound like 2day service to me but that i didnt have as much of a problem with as what followed. The fedex guy never delivered it to me! I honestly have no idea where it went, but i belive either the fedex guy took my package or delivered it to someone else who kept it! I was here at my house waiting for it the entire day since the tracking site said it was 'on the truck for delivery'. 4pm came around and i checked the tracking site again to see "delivered: left at front door". I called the local fedex place here in spokane and they wouldnt help me with anything, i had to call the main 1800 gofedex number. After going through their horrible computerized menu i finnaly got a hold of a real person, who did nothing but write a memo for the local place that i just called to ask the driver about it!!! Of course when the asked him he said he is 100% positive that he delivered my package, even added that he put it in between my door and screen door, which by the way was impossible since my screen door is locked from the inside! So here i am out about 150$ plus alot of wasted time because fedex is a horrible corporation that doesnt care about their customers.

• La
    Laura Register May 21, 2008

well, well, well, I got the EXACT SAME story . It was put inside the screen door, you know what? I dont even have a screen door!!! The traffic was heavy that particular day and I am sure my $115 package is in the garbage somewhere and all I am getting is the runaround on my reimbursement, the shipper is filing claim but he said it was up to fedex to make the final decision, well, after reading these comments I guess I am out my money and my trouble and leg work trying to get my money for something that isnt even my fault. All I want is my package, not the runaround. I will never use fedex again, I am "FED" up with their sorry service.

lost package!

My fedex package was sent on feb 8 from the sender. The package arrived, according to the tracking...

forget about time limits

I live in Perm city (Russia). On November 16, 2007 I was sent a laptop via Fedex from my relative in USA to get it close to New Year as a gift. For that reason he chose International economy service of Fedex (though it costed him nearly 300 USD) with estimated delivery for 3 weeks. Later on, it became clear that delivery to Perm is impossible (though he was assured that I'll get it delivered to door) and I'd to come to customs dep. of Domodedovo airport in Moscow (it's 1.5 hour's flight from Perm) 'cause there is extra customs due to be paid due to exceeding of declared laptop price 600 USD allowed free import limit into Russia (but again missed to mention by Fedex staff at legalization of cargo). I contacted all available officials of Fedex, whose contact addresses I found in the internet: head office in Moscow, Fedex dep. in Domodedovo airport etc. The answer was to wait until they call me back since the cargo documents aren't released from customs yet. My relative, sender of the laptop, got nearly the same answer at Fedex office in USA with minor difference that they missed to mention some facts when legalizing the cargo and the only thing they can do for him is to return it back without compensation of expenses made for delivery. However, I'm afraid that it'll be completely lost somewhere on the way if he demands it back so it's better to wait till final victory. What about time limits!? Forget about it. They'll keep it as long as they wish and thank the God if you get it at all. My conclusion is if you want to test your patience use Fedex service and imagine that you've donated your own money for prosperity and development of Fedex!!!

• Ro
    robert Apr 26, 2008

Fedex Russia are the worst - tell everyone that they should not use fedex Russia- only UPS . Much much better.

Once i got a package and they wanted 500 USD to free it from customs . i am not talking about the custom taxcost- that i should have paid separately . i am talking about their service only in the customs!!!. I could have bought flight ticket and bring it myself and that would have cost cheaper.

• 18
    18867754 Dec 31, 2009

I totally agree here. I wanted to send a new year's gift; paid $400 for the gift and nearly $300 for the shipping via FedEx. The guy at the counter even wanted to charge me for taping the box, what a shame! Luckily I had my own tape for that. He explicitly said that it is GUARANTEED to arrive on Wed., Dec. 30th. Right after leaving FedEx, I went online and it already showed the estimated delivery date of Jan. 14. Today is Dec. 31 but, of course, no delivery attempt has been made yet and the "business is closed" for the holiday. Just another example of how FedEx steals money by simply lying to their customers. No wonder they don't feel the "crisis" whatsoever!

fedex is unreliable!

I have several issues with FedEx. I requested that a shipment not be delivered on the weekend because I would...