Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

FedExtracking info wrong!!!

I ordered something online which uses FedEx unfortunately. Per their tracking info, they "tendered to USPS for delivery" on Feb 09. On Feb. 18, I went to the post office to inquire about said package. Why did the postal clerk come back and say they never scanned anything from FedEx for me?! This package originally shipped Feb. 04. Today is Feb 20. Can somone please explain what has happened here? Maybe a Fedex employee decided to keep my package for themselves, or it was damaged or lost. Whatever the case may be, wouldn't it be good business to tell me and not lie?! I've tried contacting FedEx, and I am not holding my breath for a response. Anyone willing to get a class action lawsuit going? (halfway joking)

Daisy Mariposa Feb 20, 2010

Did you conntact the company from which you purchased the item?

The problem might be that FedEx never picked up your package from the company.

I've purchased several items online that had a combination FedEx/USPS delivery, and I've never had a problem. FedEx picks up the package from the company from which I placed the order. delivers the package to my local post office, and my letter carrier delivers the package to my house.

• 19
      1980powdered Feb 28, 2010

ya fed ex sucks they almost killed me like 4 times with there rutheless drivers and then as a customer they got the wrong package and then called the the cops on me 4 disputen my prob to them .all n all i think bad managment and a--holes hire a-- holes .

FedExnot delivered on time

I ordered choc. covered berries item was supposed to arrive 2-13-10 item did not arrive till tuesday the16th by then package was no good. Fedex claimed bad weather was reason it did not arrive however weather was fine all roads was clear as ups and even the freakin post office had no issues. So the company i bought choc covered barries from gave me another free order and that package was supposed to arrive this past thursday 2-18-10 as of today 2-20-10 package has not shown up and item will be spoiled again. On last order fedex stated that weather was bad 2-19-10 however weather was fine.

Fed Exfed ex bad driver

I want to make a complaint about a fed ex drivers. Last night i got off on the Sadieville, Ky exit coming from the north on I-75 and as i was crossing the bridge over the interstate one of the Fed Ex trucks got off on the Sadieville exit coming from the south on I-75, when he got up to the bridge he ran the stop sign and i had to slam on my breaks to keep from hitting him due to the fact that he ran the stop sign. I had my wife and 6 year old son in the car with me. I did not get the truck number because he didn't turn off, he went straight through the stop sign and continued on I-75 North and i didn't want to chase him down. I hope you can find out who this driver was because this is totally uncalled for and could have killed all three of us if i hadn't seen him and i hadn't slammed on my breaks.

• Lw
          LWILCOM Oct 14, 2014

There was a fed-ex driver driving out of a parking lot at 142 Railroad Ave Westminster, Maryland like a mad man almost hitting another truck in the parking lot his tag number on his trailer was z-55494 watch out this nut!!!

FedExclaims employee lies

If you have had a packaged damaged by fedex, make sure to tape record all conversations with fedex for later litigation use. You will for sure need it as they will lie and do everything they can to dismiss your claim. The tape recording they play before all incoming phone calls states that "this call may be recorded for quality control purposes". This allows you to record the call. Also California State law allows the recording of calls as long as one of the parties(you) is aware of the recording. Your state may have similar laws.In my case, I shipped an item with a declared value of $1300 and when it arrived it was damaged. I immediately called to make a claim and was told to take it to get an estimate of repair. When I told them of the estimate and repair cost, I was told that the claim will be denied because the damaged item had left the recipient's hands. After arguing with the claims person, he said that if I could get the repair done for $500 or less, he would slip it through. Two days later I received a letter dated the same day as our conversation stating that the claim had been denied. Out of the four people I spoke to at fedex, all of them lied!I will no longer do any business with that crooked company.

FedExlack of delivery for four days

I was called on Tuesday, 2l2l2010 and informed that they needed an apt. # to deliver a computer for my daughter. This call was placed to me via Brian. I told him there are no apartments where I live. No apartment #, apparently the driver was in the apartment complex across the street. The street I live on is not even in the apartment complex. I was promised a delivery on Wednesday, no one came. I called Fedex and it was scheduled for Thursday 2/4/2010. I took off and lost a day's pay. The manager's receptionist, Jenna told me the manager told me he would deliver it himself within an hour. In about an hour, the manager David Cooper called me and told me to go to work and he would deliver it to my job. I told him deliveries are not allowed at my job. He was verbally confrontational and demanded I go to work and they would bring it to my job. I told him to deliver the package to the address it was sent to. I filed a complaint online and called Fedex 2 x's and was told it would be delivered. I called at 5:00 pm and was told no one was going to deliver it because it was in the terminal. Previously, Jenna told me it was left in the cage and no one put it on the truck for delivery. The persons I spoke to at Fedex; George at 12:50 pm; Holly at 5:02 pm, said they were working on getting a driver. I called back and spoke to Alex Lugo, he apoligized because no one is coming 2/4/2010. He indicated that he would schedule for Friday 2/5/2010 in the am. It is not 4:22 pm and it has not been delivered and I have missed a second day of work. I called this morning and I was told the package is on the truck and will be delivered I don't think it will be delivered today. From now on I will share my experience with any company that has to ship to me and tell them not to use Fedex. I think some of the drivers have difficulty following directions. I was told the driver, who was out on Tuesday is new. They need to train the drivers better and also the supervisor, David Cooper who was combative and told me it was not going to be delivered because all of the drivers leave early in the morning and he does not have anyone else. Fedex sucks!

antwon Feb 10, 2010

I'm almost in the same situation. I ordered a product off the internet last Friday it was scheduled for delivery Tuesday but never even made it into my town. Now its Wednesday @ 4am and the package hasn't made it to jacksonville, fl yet and again its schedule for delivery later today. This always happens when I get something shipped fed ex its always a delay. I will not use them anymore.

Fedex Online Team Managementfraud check

Dear Customer!

Please your response should be replied to
            this e-mail ([protected]@hotmail.com)

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that
            is registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We had
            thought that your sender gave you our contact details.It may interest you to know
            that a letter is also added to your package.However, we cannot quote its
            content to you via email for privacy reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft
            worth of (Ј68, 000.00) Sixty Eight Thousand Great Britain Pounds
            Sterlings.Note that FedEx do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES
            but Bank Drafts are shippable.The package is registered with us for
            mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from
            the United States but he is here in Nigeria for a three (3)months
            Surveying Project as he works with a consultant firm in Nigeria West
            Africa We are sending you this email because your package is been
            registered on a Special Order.

What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for
            immediate dispatch of your package to your residencial address.
            Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirm your information, it will
            take only one working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive it's
            designated destination.For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as
            Insurance fees have been paid for by your colleague before yourpackage
            was registered.Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium &
            Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug
            Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism
            in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the
            Monetary Authority of your country.

However, you will have to pay the sum of $95 USD to the FedEx Delivery
            Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx
            company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your
            colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping fee, but we do not accept
            such payment considering the facts that all items & package that are registered
            with us have a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing
            when you will be contacting us for your package or even responding to us.So we
            cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible
            demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further
            information.We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if
            you fail to respond until the expiry date of your package, we may refer
            the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package do not
            have a return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the
            details given below:

FedEx Online Delivery Post
            Contact Frank Coleman
            Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
            Tel: (+[protected]

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given
            above.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone
            numbers.

FULL NAMES:
            TELEPHONE:
            POSTAL ADDRESS:
            CITY:
            STATE:
            COUNTRY:

Kindly complete the above form and summit it to the delivery manager on:
            [protected]@hotmail.com

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the
            neccessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the
            Security Keeping Fee. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $94 USD, they will not hesitate to dispatch your
            package as well as the attahced letter to your residence.

It usually takes 24 hours being an overnight delivery service.
            Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high
            priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did notleave
            us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria
            and he hasn't fix his phone yet. We indeed personally sealed your Bank
            Draft and we found your email contact in the receivers column as the
            recipient of the foremost package.

Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given
            above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successful
            reconfirmation.

Do not reply this email because this email account is notmonitored.Send
            your details to: [protected]@hotmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
            Frank Coleman .
            FedEx Online Team Management.
            All rights reserved. © [protected]

Daniel jJ Burns Nov 09, 2013

My name Is Daniel J Burns lo with a Pak Mail address of 5729 Main st. #370. And I am extremely upset duo to your poor service. It is now 4 pm standard west coast time. I was expecting a package of new medication ordered at least four days ago that did not arrive by closing time of 3 pm today. This medication was not life threatening due to the poor service has caused me extreme discomfort whic wii continue until receipt is achieved which is "expected" to be by 10 am this coming Monday.
                I am convinced this is a major mis management issue. Maybe, and it could be proabable that your company does not care. I sincerely hope that this not the case. Your company spends millions of dollars in advertisement and I am an avid golfer.
                I have a son in law in your company that is in lower management and obviously on a relatively fast upward career path. He believes your company is the best. I am not convinced based on my own experience and observation of UPS.
                I have a first cousin who was second in command within the Federal Parks and Recreation Service. Routinely on his park visits his first and longest time spent was in the field visiting and gaining knowledge with world wide customers. Does anyone in your organization perform this most important activity. If so, somehow this activity is not being effectively utilized. I am requesting that you provide confirmation of this message by e mail to [protected]@gmail.com

Federal Expressfedex

I have a package held by customs since January 11 of the current year, here in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Fedex claims it is being examined at customs and I have sent over ten different documents, but they (FEDEX) did nothing two facilitate things, or keep me informed of what was going on. Today February 5th, 2010 and I still do not know if it is going to be shipped or not - (two briar pipes to be restored in Switzerland).

I had never experienced this kind of problem with UPS, which I regard as a much better company. FEDEX did nothing to mitigate these bureaucratic demandss typical of 3rd world countries, and IN FACT, TOOK OVER TEN DAYS TO INFORM ME OF WHAT WAS GOING ON!

LAF Whately
              Feb 5th, 2010

• Lu
                  Lucia A Meza Dec 18, 2013

We received tonight around 17:45 PM, Wednesday December 18, 2013 a package from Macy's impregnated with tobacco odor, foul smelling; last week we have a similar situation, we did send an e-mail to Federal Express complaining the same day, but, we did not received any answer.-
                  Driver employee smoking inside the track in cold days like today make all the customer packages to have an ugly, foul smell of tobacco, like an ash tray.-
                  With this experience, more likely, will not recommend the use of FedExpress service.-
                  I would appreciate your answer.- our adders is 615 parliament ct, Rockford, il. 61107
                  E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

FedExworst company on earth

Every single time FedEx is supposed to deliver a package to my home, I have a problem--it's unbelievable they are still in business!! Two weeks ago they were supposed to deliver a package to my home-I was home that day-the package did not need a signature. I tracked the package when it didn't arrive at the end of the day-their website said that the driver tried to deliver it, but no one was home to sign for it! LIAR!! No one came to my door that day--my dog barks whenever anyone comes to the door--she did not bark all day! Plus it did not need a signature--so another lie. I called FedEx and within an hour, my package was delivered.

I expected another package to be delivered yesterday. It never arrived. I checked the tracking number-their website said it was delivered--a lie--I was home all day and watching out of my window-not one FedEx truck came down the street. I called FedEx--they told me the driver told them he left it in my driveway near my car--I told them there was no car in my driveway--so he's lying--and where is my package?? No one knows! Today FedEx put a tracer on it---I doubt I will ever receive my package--who knows what the driver did with it--well, I hope he chokes on the coffee that was in the package!!

I absolutely REFUSE to buy from anyone who uses FedEx as a shipperfrom now on--it's not worth the aggravation and time spent trying to right their mistakes. I just don't get it--can't their delivery people READ addresses? And the lies are too much at this point! It's as if FedEx is a "free for all"--anything goes and is acceptable. I can only hope they go out of business--they don't deserve people depending on them.

FedExno customer service

In order to finalize a passport application, I was required to send further documentation to the passport office in Seattle, Wa. I was asked to forward the documents overnight with proof of delivery and signature in order to finish my application.

Because this timing was critical, I used FedEx to ship the documents. I prepared and shipped the package on Friday, 1/9/2009, and paid for Priority Overnight shipping so that the package would be at the passport office on Monday morning, 1/12/2009.

The package arrived in Seattle on Saturday (the next day) scheduled for delivery to the office on Monday. I monitored the FedEx website from 8:00 am to noon on Monday to confirm that the package had been received but all it showed was that the package was on the FedEx vehicle for delivery. At noon, I finally called the 1-800 number to find out where my package was. After several minutes on hold, I was told that someone was trying to contact the driver. I called back an hour later, again I was told they were trying to contact the driver to find out the delivery status. Finally at 3:00 pm, I was told that they were “pretty sure” the package had been delivered but that the driver had already left for the day and I would have to wait until Tuesday to confirm delivery.

My complaint at that point was that I needed proof of delivery that day, which is why I paid for Priority Overnight shipping and that the timing of this delivery was critical because I had to contact the main passport office in Washington, DC, which is 3 hours ahead of us, to prove I had sent the required papers. I was told that a customer service advocate would contact me.

A little after 4:00 pm, I called back because no customer service advocate had ever called me. At that time, I was basically told “too bad, there’s nothing we can do.”

On Tuesday morning (1/13/2009), I again monitored the internet for proof of delivery. I called FedEx at 11:00 am to find out the status of my package. They again told me they would try to contact the driver and find out where the package was, they understood why I would be upset and a supervisor by the name of Mr . Haberly would contact me because of the foul-up. NO ONE EVER CALLED……EVER.

At noon on Tuesday (1/13/2009), the website finally showed the package had been delivered; however, there was no signature image available. I am asking for a phone call from the supervisor Mr. Haberly. I think it would be appropriate if I was reimbursed for my fee since my package was not delivered in a timely way. I paid top dollar for their service and didn't receive the service that I should have been given. Mostly I just wanted someone to do what they told me they would do-like return my calls.

Fedex Kinkos (Fedex Office) — huge overpricing on shrink wrapping

I went into the FedEx Kinkos on 19th off Mildred in Tacoma, WA (close to Tacoma Community college) on...

FedExclaims payments

Below is the latest email I have sent to FedEx Claims.
                    We will see how long it takes...

Hello again Sherry Bradfield.

I am quite disappointed in FedEx for many reasons regarding this claim.

Information on the claim has been very hush. I have had to find out where my money is. Where has my communication been from FedEx? A good company policy would be to keep the customer informed. Without customers, FedEx is nothing.

I will not be conducting any business over the phone because there is no permanent record of what has been said or promised. No record equals no proof, which means nothing.

I requested a check in the mail for the entire refund, which includes the product as well as shipping.

If my company has a claim, I am at my customers home immediately discussing the problems and getting their input on what they want, so I can make the remedy. FedEx should take note.

I had to email you numerous times to find out when you gave a refund shipping credit, but you still with-hold what is being refunded and for how much.

SO I WILL TELL YOU.

* I did get a refund to my credit card for $11.90 on Jan 2, 2010. This appears to be a credit for shipping that charged to my card on Nov 5, 09. Not very fast customer service considering this credit was due to a problem that was FedEx admitted, FedEx fault, FedEx mis-delivery.

* I have yet to get a credit on my credit card or a check in the mail [which was my requested refund method ... over the phone] for the insured cost which was below value and a below average insured amount of just $40.00.

I STILL DO NOT HAVE PAYMENT/CREDIT/REFUND FOR MY PRODUCT VALUE ! ! !

I an waiting for a prompt reply as to how and when my prompt refund will be granted, which I expect will be my preference of a paper check, mailed to my residence.

Sincerely,
                    Jeff of Davis, CA

If you have a FedEx claim, get your claim number over the phone and then do all the followup via email so you can post the problems. Every body deserves to hear ... maybe FedEx will step up and prove that they are better than their competition ... or they will get eaten by their competition. GOOD LUCK ! ! ! ;-)

• Gi
                        gizzy32 Jan 10, 2011

I am very discusted with fedex the do not treat customers with respect. They left my pkg. in the road a mile from my home. Paint came off of my stuff. They just said sorry it wont happen again. Yeah they are right because, I will go through any shipping company, but them.

FedEx — everything! fedex is incompetent!

This isn't a new thing. It seems that sadly everytime a company decided to ship with FedEx, I and the...

Bloomfield

FedExforced to pay for shipment twice

A shipment was sent to me later than I had expected it, with a delivery date while I would be out of town. I called to request a reroute, at which time I was told it would be no problem and to call back after the first failed delivery attempt to my home. Per the rep's instructions I called back the evening of the first failed attempt and "successfully" requested a reroute to my location away from home; the representative told me the package should arrive within the week. Two days later I checked the tracking system and to my surprise the status is listed as "undeliverable: returned to sender." I call customer service once again, I'm told they do see the reroute in their notes, however, there's no way to intercept the shipment at this point. Now, I'm stuck paying $40 dollars to have my purchase shipped from IL to CA once again ... $80 in total fees. Total rip-off, of course they've no incentive to reroute items when it'll result in double the shipping fee for them. Their excuse: we try to accommodate reroutes, BUT we don't GUARANTEE them. Well, isn't it convenient that FedEx omitted that caveat when they 'confirmed' the reroute!
                      I don't plan on using FedEx again anytime soon.

Fed Ex Home Deliverysucks

I learned the last time I was sent a package Fedex home delivery that required a signature was torture. They won't tell you what time to expect and they won't let you leave a signed card.

This week I was to receive a package from California. I checked the on-line tracking, only to find the sender requested a signature. I called Fedex to see what could be done. They advised that I request the package be rerouted to my place of business. I agreed and the agent gave me a case number. A few days later, at my house was a Fedex attempted delivery notice. So much for the rerout. I called Fedex and they had no record of the reroute, telling me the agent shouldn't have allowed me to make the request since they hadn't yet tried to deliver. Frustrated, I asked the agent to make sure the package was delivered to my home the next day (today) as I decided to stay and wait for it. The agent said he made the note and I would see the package today. I waited until noon, no package. I called Fedex, and was told the package was on route to my home. By 5:00. still no package. I called Fedex again and got someone who who actually tried to help. After they made several calls, they finally came back and confessed that they didn't know where my package was. They think they may have transfered it ti Fedex ground to be delivered to my work place. FEDEX wasted my entire day. Even the post office isn't this bad. Never use Fedex for ground or home delivery.

Home Delivery Nov 20, 2010

don't switch back and forth with changing up addresses...

just pre-sign a form from the internet if it requires an INDIRECT signature
                            or leave a note with your signature on it as well as where to leave your package

some ground and home delivery warehouses aren't close to each other & the 800 number messages/ emails have to trickle down to the correct warehouse and may not get to them on time to change it up as often as you did...

Peter Asiviso Jul 30, 2011

I recently bought a case of wine from a Healdsburg winery. I was very excited to be getting wine delivered to my home that I liked at the winery. I didnt think twice about asking how it was to be delivered to my Oakland home. However, as it was shipped FEDEX HOME DELIVERY, the deal went south !. The wine not only was delivered broken, but was delivered via a small auto leaking oil on my driveway. The winery gave me the tracking number, but the delivery date was 3 days after the first delivery attempt. The drivers apparently kept the box of wine in his CAR for three days because he didnt have any other deliveries to make in my urban area of Oakland ? I spoke to the driver briefly and he was very matter of fact about the whole thing, and was asked me why I shipped the wine FedEx ? He suggested it go UPS nexttime... because they go to my area daily. I found that strange at the time, but I also would agree as I can see that FedEx Ground Home Delivery uses an independent contractor outfit to handle Oakland and elsewhere in US. I asked the winery to ship the next box UPS. They apparently had UPS, but left and were in the process of going back to UPS because FDX was not working out ...

Peter Asiviso Jul 30, 2011

I had the same experience- FEDEX sucks !

• Ag
                            Aggravated shopper Jul 30, 2011

Sadly I agree about Fed Ex, I was to have a package delivered and it wasnt on the day it was supposed to said I had a bad street address on tracking. I had to call to verify my address(they had the right one) the next day wasnt delivered again but this time it was listed early enough I could call right away. This time when I called I guess they contacted the driver and said the street address and 911 address were not the same, so he couldnt deliver.
                            Fortunately he did take it to my wifes work but we live in a city so question is what does 911 address have to do with Fed Ex and USPS and UPS and Schwans etc have no problem with our address so what is the deal. BTW street address is 107 Main st

Fed Exovercharging, would not give invoice

In August I had to send some aquamarines in matirx (mineral specimens) back to a consigner in Peshawar, Pakistan. I opened an account with Fed Ex for this shipment and future, using a credit card to pay. I was told the cost would be about $400 on the phone, and I was offered a one time discount which would make it $175, which was connected to a number they gave me to give to the receiving employee of Fed Ex. I took the package in to a Kinko's Fed Ex office and they knew nothing about such discounts, but took the parcel that had a computer generated label and I gave the number that would give a discount. I was not given a cost at that time, just a receipt of accepting it. When I got my visa statement the cost was $400. I had to charge the poor man in Peshawar for the cost and I argued with Fed Ex and over the phone got Fed Ex to admit they did not give the discount, and they did not lower it to the agreed price, just in between, and they would not give me a receipt with cost to show the owner in Peshawar. They said my only receipt would be the visa receipt that had the wrong price anyway. So basically Fed Ex
                          overcharged and caused problems in my company not being able to show true cost to the person who eventually was paying the bill. So I had no proof because the
                          offer of discount was made on the phone, was not given until I complained, and I closed the account when told I would not get receipts of cost for shipments from Fed Ex.

Jack Lowell, owner of Colorado Gem and Mineral Co.

Fed Exbad service

Fed Ex Sucks. I've been forced to use them 5 times in the last 3 years or so, and every.single.time they screw up my delivery.

They delivered an iPod to my neighbor's once, they lost a package once, and now for the second time I've had a "Delivery Exception" which means someone basically said ### it, and took my package back to the warehouse/sorting facility.

After staying home all day to sign for the package that was paid for and due to arrive Next Day by 3PM, my package hasn't arrived and won't be arriving today due to "high volume" and "road conditions". I cancelled plans for the day to be home since it was signature required. Now I have to visit family tomorrow (christmas eve) and can't sit around waiting for the Fed Ex driver to finally feel like delivering my package. Fed Ex is ###.

Crappy service, crappy customer service. At 5:30I called to check on the status of my package and was told it was still on the truck and that the driver "will keep delivering until everything is delivered". I knew it it wasn't coming. An hour later I get an email informing me of the "Delivery Excfeption". Christ, I hate Fed Ex.

I will NEVER AGAIN use Fed Ex. I encourage everyone to use either UPS or the USPS instead. Fed Ex is completely unreliable.

• Kr
                                krispix318 Dec 24, 2009

I disagree with the USPS recommendation. I ordered something on eBay on 12/16 and it has just been aimlessly floating around Illinois for the last week. I live in Maryland and didn't think ANYTHING took a week to get here from Illinois, much less the small thing I ordered.

• Ga
                                Gabriel125 Dec 17, 2010

Fed Ex sucks, the delivery exception is where i have been for the last 3 days, i called to pick up the package 26 miles away but fed ex said that is impossible because it is already on the truck, an i just have to wait for there (lazy) driver to show up with it. Instead of holding it at there office where i could pick it up in person, which apparently was too much an inconveince to them... (customer rep translation: hey [censor] you, we can't be bothered by customers about there packages and you will get you package when we feel you need to get it.)

Fed Ex — unsafe driver

On 12/20/2009, at approximately 11pm a Fed Ex driver cut me off and caused me to go over into the far left...

FedEx — lying about attempted delivery

This is ridiculous. I had some issues with Fedex and UPS before but this should be flat out illegal. I live...

FedEx — horrible service

What a bad service.!!!.. Supposedly must be this tuesday my package with drugs for my illness, and I see...

Fedex Home Deliverydriver can't find my front door???

Fedex home delivery - I will never use their service again - even if that means paying more to have an item shipped. What an incredibly unprofessional delivery system. Either these drivers are the laziest people on earth, or they hate their jobs thereby punishing customers with extremely poor service.

Today makes the third time fedex has "chosen" to place my box/package in the driveway (Literally) in front of my garage door! Why can every other delivery service in the area find my huge front porch and front door; fedex drivers just toss my orders on the pavement. They never knock or ring the doorbell. My package was perishable and had it gotten wet, the product would have been totally ruined; i'm surprised it wasn't stolen.

The final straw was the "door tag" which should have been hanging on my front door, instead it was nicely taped to the top of the box - totally blank as the driver filled in no information. I double checked my order on line.in the details area showing my delivered order, the driver wrote, "left at front door. Signature service not requested". Fedex - how about a total employee overhaul??? Can't imagine how your company survives.

joe t Dec 02, 2009

They are independent contractors who get paid by the individual box unlike the salary professionals who are ground services. Home delivery buy their own trucks too.

danfiveten Dec 13, 2009

lol wow. Im a fed ex home contractor and lets see if you have no signiture required we can leave the box wherever we want. Especially your garage door, even though i take the extra effort to hide it near peoples front doors. But sorry its your own fault for not putting a indirect or direct signiture being required. By not requireing a sig you allow us to release anywhere, even your neighbors if we want. We are payed by the carton unlike others that get paid hourly. ALso we have to pay our own workers comp insurance so if you have stairs to your front door we try to avoid thouse. Ive fallen down stairs 5 times, hell ims itting at home with a swollen ankle right now becaue i fell again on friday from having to carry a 60 lb box up stairs for a lil old lady. You probally have a older driver. Next time choose that a signiture is required and you want have this issue, so dont ### about not choosing options for shipping correctly, just like if you didnt put insurance on yoru box and it dissapered in transit...not our problem you didnt care about the order enough to put insurance on it. Now if only you knew how dhl, ups, and fed ex all shipped your ### in trucks, and throw them on pallets and load them in the trucks no one would ship with anyone.

danfiveten Dec 13, 2009

Oh and the door tag does not need to be filled out unless we do not leave the box, then all we need to put is a time and what attempt. So final straw hah. You have probally done something to piss that driver off, and telling from your rant online, you probally were a dick/### to him in person at some point. Get a life and and stop posting your boo hoos online. I have a route of customers that love me.

Home Delivery Nov 20, 2010

dan, you're in the wrong here...

this person that complain has a legit complaint!

I also am a driver, but I will not put a package out to get wet if the garage isn't open

i love customers with covered porches and this driver should have placed it there and noted it on his scanner before scanning the door tag

sure, it also takes time to write on those dumb post-it notes, but it gives the customer a second tracking number if some theif followed us to find a package and keep it for themselves...

i always put the post it note on the door or stuck on the outside of their mailbox since that's where the customer will likely go when they come home...

yea, i probably take longer than some to finish my route, but I rarely have a complaint against me & that's what sub-contractors love to see... because if you file a LEGIT COMPLAINT, the contractor will have to pay out of his / her own pocket to cover it!

• Wh
                                  Wheelz2010 Dec 04, 2010

Had one tonight didn't even knock while I was sitting in the living room slapped a blank door tag up and left and a sig was required and yes every light was on in and around my house I have a doorbell that is fully functional and thanks to his/her laziness I have to drive an hour to pick up the package cause I leave tom on business. First time I have used fedex back to ups I go cause of one lazy person. Pathetic o and no steps for those with weak ankles and to stupid to climb stairs.

Home Delivery Dec 04, 2010

YMMV since some are either temporary/ seasonal drivers out there this month...

like i said, file the complaint on their website or the 800 number, you have the door tag tracking number on it

they'll track down that driver and if he's a subcontractor, he'll lose his bonus & possibly pay a fine for it as well for poor service