Having problems with FedEx?

1800 463 3339 (USA and Canada)
1800 003 3339 (Mexico)
800 733 339 (New Zealand)
1800 535 800 (Ireland)
800 033 339 (South Africa)
800 988 1888 (China)
120 003 200 (Japan)
+1 877 339 2774 (Canada, Tech Support)
+44 345 607 0809 (United Kingdom)
+44 247 670 6660 (United Kingdom)
+61 132 610 (Australia)
+54 810 333 3339 (Argentina)
+43 800 123 800 (Austria)
+32 27 527 575 (Belgium)
+45 70 233 332 (Denmark)
+358 10 800 515 (Finland)
+31 800 0222 333 (Netherlands)
+351 707 244 144 (Portugal)
+41 448 744 160 (Switzerland)
+90 444 9339 (Turkey)
+966 122 329 999 (Saudi Arabia)
+852 27 303 333 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 432 626 (Singapore)
+82 23 338 000 (South Korea)
Three Galleria Tower 13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

pathetic customer service

The delivery team in Edmonton is just useless and doesn't have patience at all to ring 3 times the buzzer and no respect for customer's urgency. Without even coming for delivery, they mention as customer unavailable. The fact is the whole day my wife stays at home as she is a housewife and just delivered a baby. Ultimately when I called the customer service (based out of Edmonton), they said they will definitely deliver the package the next day but somebody should be at home. After agreeing it, the very next day I received a call in the morning that I have to personally collect the same from their office otherwise they will send the package back to the sender.

What is the point of choosing Fedex rather than any other courier service or Canada Post. They are far far better than Fedex. I have no problem so far with Canada Post.
The higher management should look into the matter urgently.

Thanks

• Rc
    RCFM Feb 03, 2011

Absulutly the worst service right across the board>>>first they dont send anything that is on account (THATS RIGHT THEIR OWN ACCOUNT NUMBERS) from any drop off here in edmonton I went to 4 different locations looking to send something to a customer in the USA on their account but was told they dont deal with account shipping from any of the locations i was at.
    The front desk service people were completly useless ...had no information and left me wondering why the hell anyone would ever open an account here in Edmonton with them.
    The service was so bad i decided rather than try and deal with them i would drop it at Puralator and eat the shipping rather than have this kind of headache ever again.
    So DO NOT EVER USE FED EX THEY SUCK

• Pa
    pachekos Apr 01, 2015

FedEx was supposed to deliver a package, the online tracking showed they attempted and customer was unavailable and will try again the next day. Did it again. I was home the ENTIRE TIME waiting for this package, and 2 days in a row they pretended and lied to say they tried but didn't.

When I phoned the help line the customer service was incredibly rude and unhelpful, just told me they will try again the next day and it's because I was unavailable, because that's what the online tracking said. Would not give me a contact to the local station, said that they will call me instead.

Complete garbage. Full on lies and no accountability.

don't even waste your time

I have had a package pending clearance in Shanghai for 9 days and nobody does anything. FedEx has turned into an agency akin to the DMV. Three times they straight up lied to me telling me the consignee had been contacted and had provided necessary information for clearance when in fact nobody ever spoke to the consignee for 4 days. It is now 5 days later than that and we are still waiting. All I get is a song and dance from the U.S. customer service rep and they say they keep sending e-mails to their Chinese office. How about you send them a pink slip? They should have paid me considering the heartache they've created. Don't ever send anything to Shanghai by FedEx.

fedex = fraudulent and incompetent

I will never use FedEx again in my life.

I ordered a very important piece of music equipment for my company, and the order was shipped on July 27, 2010. I specifically stated NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED, because I work 9-5 like everybody else. On July 28, FedEx came but FAILED TO LEAVE THE PACKAGE per my request. According to the tracking number, there was a "delivery exception" at 12:14PM, since "customer was not available". However, no proof of any attempt to deliver was found at my door. I needed the equipment that night, but thanks to FedEx I had to pay to rent it from a third party. IT GETS WORSE.

The next day I took the ENTIRE DAY OFF OF WORK, so I could plant myself at home and wait for Mr. FedEx delivery guy. I called and requested the package be delivered by noon, because I wanted to meet customers for lunch. The customer service representative told me she put in the request to the service center, and if they couldn't make it by 12 noon, they would call me. Noon came, and no delivery. 1PM and still no delivery, nor any phone call. I had to cancel my lunch plans FOR NOTHING. I waited, and waited, and waited. I called customer service again and they said the package "Was out for delivery" but they had no timeframe as to WHEN I WOULD RECEIVE IT. 6PM rolled around, and still nothing. I called customer service once again, and the rep told me they have until 8PM to deliver the package. Well guess what?? 8PM came, and no package.

Today is Friday July 30. I received an email this morning from FedEx regarding tracking information. According to the tracking, there was a second "Delivery exception" posted yesterday July 29 at 1:10 PM stating "customer not available". Unbelievable! Now FedEx is making fraudulent reports to their customers! I will send this letter to all of management to see. To see how employees are lying to their customers, saying they tried to deliver a package at 1:10 PM, when the customer was sitting at home at the time. On top of the lies, and fraudulent tracking information, the incompetent driver who supposedly tried to deliver at 1:10 PM when I was home, failed to leave any type of paperwork as PROOF of their "delivery exception". FedEx should NOT be in business with their incompetent drivers and fraudulent business practices. I will NEVER use FedEx in my business no matter how much more I have to spend for UPS or USPS.

bad service

I paid to have a package shipped overnight from Santa Rosa California to Berkeley California which is less than 100 miles away. It was supposed to arrive by 3:00 p.m. When it did not I called and the Fedex representative and she said that the problem was the weather in Memphis?????? Not knowing where my package was coming from she took a wild shot at an excuse ;). I have been waiting most of the day for this package (cell phone for myself and elderly parents. They broke their last one. Oops. Anyhow told the rep that I was going to twitter every 10 minutes until the package arrive and miraculously the truck arrived. No coincidence folks. They overbook and hope no one complains if you complain, then they deliver on time. I could call and make them reduce the charge, but I am not going to this time, because the sending company is Sonic.net. And they do everything thing they can to provided good customer service.

**Update. Because of my original "Where is my package?" call, I received a call saying that that they would reduce the charge because they were late.

• Valerie Sep 14, 2008

Federal Express is no longer a reliable service. I spent a lot of extra money to have a package delivered quickly. I called to confirm delivery and was told it would be delivered on a Tuesday. When I called Tuesday to say it wasn't delivered they told me they returned it to the sender and I could not get it back without paying again. They are totally unreasonable and caused me to miss a deadline! I will never use FedEx again!

• Ab
    Abra12 Mar 31, 2017

Federal Express is a joke! This company has poor communication practices. I ordered something from out of the country, and it was suppose to arrive within 5-7 days, this was my second order from this company, the first order I received with no problems, but this current order! First off the company sent me the tracking # from the previous order which was wrong, they sent me the correct number and when I checked it on fed-ex website, it said it was to be delivered 3/30/17 @ 10:30 a.m . mind you not saying from where . I'm thinking it was to be delivered to my address @ that time. I waited, no package. I called the 1-800# to track my package, the recording said it would be delivered today, but was still in transition to a processing center for your city, mind you still not knowing transitioning from where. I then called to speak to a live person about my package. he was very rude, had to stop him in is tracks while the call was being recorded, he told me the package was not even in the US yet, was stil going through customs, and had not even arrived yet, I was dumbfounded! What! If I had known this before hand, it could have saved me a lot of unneccssary stress. I'm thinking, why do you put a specific time and date on a package when there is no guarantee that it is going to be there @ that time, that don't make sense, disrupting people's schedule, causing people a lot of unnecessary stress, because of miscommunication practices, . This was not my choice of delivery, it was chosen by the sender, never again! Terrible service!

• Ab
    Abra12 Mar 31, 2017

I then call and chose to pick it up. I received a email and a text from the pick up location that the delivery date was updated to a different date at the same time 10:30am, so that's telling me that it still has not arrived @ that location yet. Why are you sending me emails if the package has not arrived yet. I guess I have to call the pick up location to see if it is ready for pick up, before I go to pick it up. They sure don't make it easy for you, seems like you're doing all the work just to receive a package. Piece of work!

extreme delay

On July 21st I send a document via FedEx with Destination Germany. What is advertised to take 2-3 days, has now taken over a week, and the envelope has still not reached the recipient and there is no end in sight to this problem. Everything worked out great at first. The envelope left the US and was in Germany within a day. However, since then the Envelope has stayed in the same location in Germany (Cologne) for the past 6!! Days!! Which is UNBELIEVABLE!! Upon many calls I never received a clear answer on what is going on with the letter. Nobody, especially FedEx Germany has a clue what happened to this highly important letter. If I don't get this letter to the recipient by tomorrow, it could lead to some serious financial difficulties for me.
If I would've send the letter via regular US Mail, the letter would've been there by now. But I chose an express service, because I knew/thought that it would get there much faster. This is just ridiculous. How on earth can someone call themselves an express service when they take longer than the regular mail!! I WANT ANSWERS FED EX!! You say I have options, but I still chose you. But I tell you what, this is the LAST time!! And I advise anyone. DO NOT USE FED EX FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES!! They are just not good at that. See my case. They are great within the US, but Internationally UPS and DHL are absolutely without a doubt superior. I mean they don't even have their own trucks in Germany!! Common now, if you going to advertise your service there, at least do it right!!

extreme delay

• Wo
    worried of europe Oct 07, 2010

Fedex Germany have a real problem with thieves operating in the Frankfurt hub. Furthermore Fedex turn off the CCTV cameras in the allegedly "secure" areas beacuse the staff dont like it and guess what, stuff is being stolen all the time.
    The biggest problem is that Fedex are not prepared to accept that it is their staff that is stealing.

There is a more serious side to this and that is the eaee with which in fight security can be breached. Several Law Enforcement agencies had identified this company and this hub as being e major security breach.

loss of three routes

Ive worked at two different teminals in two different states. At both terminals the management constantly threaten the contractors that they will take their route away. most people pay for their routes. It is not indepentant contracting by any means. They tell you what to do. They are always right. The contractor i worked for had three routes taken from him by management. No explanation. No option to sell to recoup the money he paid for these routes. i was a contractor at one time and constantly got threatened. I sold my route out of fear of getting it taken away.

scam

the [protected]@gmail.com send me an e mail

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation

Hello,

We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in
conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies like
Internal Revenue Service here in the United states of America have
recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring
network that you have been scammed by those scammers from
Africa/Nigeria.

We also want you to know that the UNITED NATION have been compensating
the scam victims by the advance fee scam going on in Africa and have
maped out the sum of US$12, 000, 000.00 to compensate the scam victim
here on our list and your name is among the 12 scam victims here.
We will like you to know that the UNITED NATIONS are compensating the
scam victim with the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 each to the 12 scam
victims so we will like you to send us the account number where you
want your compensation fund to be transfer to or better still let us
know how you want your compensation fund to come to you.

Claims Requirements:

7. TELEPHONE NUMBER:

8. OCCUPATION:

9. COUNTRY:

10 Attachment of international passport

Your urgent response is needed.Furthermore we will like you to stop
communicating with any scam emails you will be receiving this is to
help us stop scam going on so get back to us with the needed
information.

You are to contact our office via Email ( [protected]@gawab.com.com )

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
[protected]@gawab.com.com
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. [protected], USA

• Vi
    Victor A. Esprela Jul 22, 2010

hoping that this kind of scam ust be stop

beware!

I have claim open with fedex going on for 3 months already for a car part for my customer. It has been like 3 months and I have called their department and their number starts with 901 area code also. And the lady helping me is Teresa Walker. Fedex is into some scam, and they want to not to pay you at any cost. funny thing is that they dont ask for invoice or anything when you pay them the money for insurance coverage, but when its time to pay they dig. They asked for receipt, and I provided online paypal generated 100% legible invoice and faxed them andt hey say its not legible. Then they said you send us a $379 invoice while I sent them $1290 invoice. that was how much my customer had paid. Then they said show us the invoice of how much you baught that for, and I get that too, again highly legible invoice, theey said its not legible, I emailed a pdf file, they said we didnt get it, I attached it on the online fedex claim form, pretty much loaded on their system, they now say they cannot verify that with the business I purchased it from. And I apparently found out that they had called in that business and asked them to release customer (my info) name address and all that private info... Fedex is big FRAUD.

• Ed
    Eddie S Oct 12, 2010

I just happened to be very informed of how FedEX operates having to deal with them on a $10, 000 basis every month but if you dont mind me asking how does a macbook pro cost so much?

also do you have a tracking number? maybe I can shed some light to this.

Trust me I have no love for fedex nor ups i think they're both corrupt enterprises and I have alot more that makes them unethical business's.

if you have a receipt that says 24 lbs and it shows 9 lbs online then someone from your end of transit took it, meaning before it reached the main hub in your area for dim weighing.

This is almost too easy of a case and there's no reason FedEX shouldnt honor your claim.

fedex never delivered packages according to the time and date as they told me

I am a customer of Fedex... waiting for packages... but Fedex never delivered them according to the time and date as they told me... and keep me waiting for whole day, never come nor call...

below you could read the whole story!!!

I waited for the whole day last Wednesday (meaning from 9am-8pm) because the telephone automatic tracking told me that the driver was coming on Wednesday. But he did not show up in the end, what he did was left me a door-tag on Thursday afternoon.

Then, Thurdays night I started my first email to Fedex, and one officer told me about 9:30pm on Thursday that the driver would be coming again on Friday (1 Sep), and I requested it to be in the afternoon. I did check from the telephone tracking again on Friday about 2pm, the message from the automatic response was that the driver attempted to deliver on Friday (1 sep) at 8:40pm.

I was wondering what happened and called the hotline again, and I talked to an officer, she told me that it was the computer failure, and she told me that the driver was coming from 3pm-8pm. As a result, I waited from another half a day.in the end, the driver never showed up again.

I called again about 8:40pm on Friday, the officer told me that she did not know about the delivery in Miami, and transfer me to another officer from the Miami Office. I talked to that office from Miami office for less than a minute, and she said she would check for me and ask me to hold the line. I waited for her on the phone for 10min until I gave up.

Is your company trying to waste my time and my credit on my cell phone. How many more time do I need to email or call in order to get my packages. Usually the driver or the company would comfirm a delivery time, (let say 1-3pm), not like what you did was trying to keep me home and waste my time for the WHOLE day, and your driver NEVER come!!! I think FEDEX should compensate both my loss in time and cell phone credit and never make your service to be such inconvenience to the customers.

"Please let me know at least by Tuesday night (10pm) if your driver is coming on Wednesday or not!!!"... till now... I still never got an answer from them!!! Hopelessly waiting!!

• Sc
    scoobydoo Jul 14, 2010

Normally you don't have to wait for the package to arrive unless you have to sign for it or you live in a ghetto neighborhood.

feel scammed

Had to have a replacement phone shipped to us from Verizon due to faulty equipment. No problem there, but we are supposed to ship the defective phone back using the return label that was supposed to be included in the box. First problem: no return label in the box. So off we go to the Verizon center near us, wait our turn, get the label and then have to take the box to the FedEx place to ship it. Problem number two: FedEx tells me, "This isn't packed properly so if it gets lost, Verizon will charge you for the phone because I have to check that it wasn't packed properly when it was shipped". I'm like, you have to be kidding me...it's packed exactly as the new phone was shipped to me. She's like...they don't care...if the phone gets lost in sending it to you, they just send you another one but if it gets lost when you send it back, you're out a couple hundred bucks. However, she 'kindly' offered to pack it properly for me...for 3 bucks and some change (for a couple of sheets of plain brown paper). Had I not been in a hurry, I would have taken the box back home and packed it myself.
Makes me wonder if Verizon and FedEx don't have a little agreement going on where they ship phones packed inadequately and when the customer shows up at FedEx to ship it back, they get pressured into paying to have it 'packed properly' under threat of getting a big charge from Verizon if the phone gets lost and wasn't packed properly. Is somebody getting a kickback?

rotten customer service

Have been waiting for a delivery to my business via FedEx for a few days, understood that with the 4th of July it would be delayed a bit, expected delivery date of July 7, 2010. Our business hours are CLEARLY posted on the front door, the driver showed up before we were even open, left a tag on the door and left. We came into the office and called right away to see if we could get it delivered as it is something needed for work, was told they would try to call the driver and call us back. 2 hours later with no return call, we called back yet again and were told the same thing. 3 hours later we called back, asked for a supervisor and was told the driver was already home for the day and still had our package with him at his house. If we needed it, we could call him and see if it was ok for us to drive there. 35 miles one way of driving and poor customer service on everyone's part we finally got our package. Needless to say, not very happy with FedEx and they have probably lost a customer for life. I will also talk to our corporate office and discontinue using them at all 457 locations we have across the US.

failure to resolve payments made

Fedex has a horrible billing system. Beware everyone who do business with fedex.

**** IF you make a payment by Bank Bill payment without a invoice (electronic mostly ) then your money is lost.
fedex simply take your money and will not apply to your account, fedex will not refund you, You have to spend
months, years to get that money back, if you can afford go to Court ****

in brief here is my issue

**** fedex kept money - it neighter apply to any invoice nor refunded. I submitted all evidences and proof from my bank statements and each single payment sent to fedex proving that i sent payment, but after 4 weeks still fedex has money but suspended my account and sending collection notices **

Take a look at this detailed proof of payments. ( i have the detailed report sent to fedex billing department and no action was taken to resolve this)

For one customer like me this much money is in air, what about millions of customers? is this the practice at fedex? if a payment is made without a reference to a invoice, means fedex will keep that money? what should i do?

My fedex account number - xxxxxx
i am a good customer overpay my bills.

** Contacted fedex and all i hear is we are researching this is the answer i got since 3 weeks will it take 3 weeks to research billing issue **

*** Main issue with my fedex account is - i made payments to fedex without reference to invoice which fedex did not apply the payment to any of open invoices. which resulted in $5000+ payments up in the air ***

** just one simple question, when i mail a payment to fedex without a reference to invoice, and if fedex is unable to apply to a invoice, why fedex is keeping my money since 2 years it is happening ***

for being a good cusotmer fedex penalized me and put my fedex service on hold since 4 weeks.

not only fedex held my money, but sending collection notices, stopped me from using fedex.
This is not only me with many, i am the victim.

Since i opened my fedex account i paid total $25000+ dollars to fedex and still fedex has credit.

i sent several emails to fedex corporation but no use

spoke to several people, but everyone telling we will research.

So this is my last attempt to resolve this, if not i guess i need to go to the court to resolve this.

drunk driver

We have a regular fedex delivery driver that reeks of alcohol and red eyes every time he comes to our...

lazy drivers

So, we ordered a 46 inch tv. The window of delivery was 6/23-6/28. FedEx's tracking showed the package at our local hub on the 23'rd, with a delivery date of the 24'th.

Before I left for work yesterday, the tv was "out for delivery". Had someone wait at home for them to show up. Checking in on the tracking later, we had a Delivery exception: No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day.

But, because it was still inside the delivery window I didn't call them to complain. I gave them the benefit of the doubt that perhaps the truck it was on broke down. Not that a lazy driver didn't want to attempt to lift the box.

Waited around today for them to arrive as well. Didn't ring the doorbell, didn't knock. Just looked outside at around 10:30 am to see the tv sitting at our front door, easily seen from the roadside. We have a sign on the door to make all deliveries to the back porch (which is out of sight from the road, and safe from weather)

The kicker is what it said on the tracking "9:49 am - Left at back door. Signature Service not requested." Apparently the driver thinks that the "back door" actually means the "front door." Thankfully none of our neighbors saw the tv in time to steal it.

• Ki
    KixStar Jun 25, 2010

I would just be happy you got your tv within the time frame they promised. Just call your local depot, ask to talk to a supervisor, and let them know you would appreciate it if drivers read signs about where to leave deliveries.

• La
    Laurie14607 Apr 22, 2011

Every time I have a fedex delivery, I have a problem. I never have trouble with UPS. This time the driver dumped a 52 lb package on the front porch of a multi-unit dwelling and didn't attempt to let me know it was there. I had no way of getting the package up one flight of stairs to my apartment. Why couldnt he bring it to my apartment door?I complained, and for the second half of my shipment, several days later, they promised me it would be delivered to my door. It was, but the driver didn't even bother to knock. I had to struggle to get a 115 lb box 2 feet over the threshold and lay it down flat. Several cuts and bruises layer, and a scraped wooden floor, I'm pissed.

payment of the fees stolen

payement des frais de livraison volés

So that I receive my trunk box of Fedex express diplomatic courier service Benin-Republic with my name and addresses (msittef abdelhakim.43 rue badr el kobra apt.11 v.n 50000-meknes, morocco)i board paid on May 19, 2010 my fees of US$180 cash in a letter with address below that DR.DEXTER JOHNSON (BENIGN FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT FEDEX) FEDEX COURIER COMPANY LTD but since it with received my payment it has STOP to contact me and not send me my trunk box and my traicking number.Below its last message with its address postal.I requires of you to oblige DR.DEXTER JOHNSON (BENIGN FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT FEDEX) FEDEX COURIER COMPANY LTD with to send me my trunk box and to give me my traicking number urgently
its last message:
Dear Customer,
I write to inform you that i receive your new address you gave to us also assure you that as soon as you send the money to the address given to you, i shall commence on delivering of your trunk box to your door step.

You are so lucky because your trunk box is among the boxes mapped out to auction last year before we later stop the auction.

Make sure you send the money as you promise or else i will not respond to your mail.

Do inform me as soon as you send the money so that my in law will be at home to pick it

Send the money with this address as stated below.

Name: Hodonou Rodrigue

• Ms
    msittef abdelhakim Jan 01, 2011

Complaint Rating: 50 % with 2 votes
    FedEx express diplomatic courier service Benin-Republic

My name is msittef abdelhakim so that I receive my trunk box money by Fedex express diplomatic courier service Benin-Republic with my name and addresses (msittef abdelhakim 43 rue badr el kobra 11 v.n 50000 meknes morocco)i board paid on May 19, 2010 my fees of US$180 cash in a letter with address below that DR.DEXTER JOHNSON (BENIGN FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT FEDEX) FEDEX COURIER COMPANY LTD but since it with received my payment it has STOP to contact me and not send me my trunk box money and my traicking number.Below its last message with its address postal.I requires rich people and givers because i'm poor to compensate me by check urgently of $1000.000.00 with my name and addresses (msittef abdelhakim 43 rue badr el kobra 11 v.n 50000 meknes morocco) and to give me my traicking number urgently with my émail([email protected])

its last message:
    Dear Customer,

Send the money with this address as stated below.

Name: Hodonou Rodrigue
    My house Address: Lot 91 ave Senande Apkakpa
    Country: Benin-Republic
    City: Cotonuo

Await to hear from you.

FedEx express diplomatic courier service Benin-Republic

• fairly Feb 27, 2014

Bonsoir je me present fairly depuis le Gabon
    en effet j'ai un colis qui ma été envoye depuis la SUISSE passent par le BENIN svp prier de me contacte a l'adresse
    [email protected]
    + 24107688698 .

• fairly Feb 27, 2014

Bonjour je me presente Mr fairly je vien par ceci reclamer mon colis qui ma été envoyer depuis la SUISSE en passent par le BENIN je reside au GABON
    Voici mon adresse [email protected]
    le traking de mon colis est 9686Y
    Merci de me contacte au numero suivant +241 07688698

Comments

• fairly Feb 27, 2014

Svp pourer vous me dire combien reste t'il exactement
    et j'ai besoin du contacte personnel du Directeur

• Se
    seiniabakoura Nov 26, 2014

Bsr moi c Mr seini abakoura, ma correspondante ma envoyer des colis depuis canada en passent par Benin moi je reside au Cameroun cet a dire a Ebolowa c au sud du cameroun mon numero d tel et le +237 690 20 39 48 ci vous pouvez mes joindre avec svp merci pour votre compréhension

• Je
    jeune34 Mar 28, 2016

Bon soir, moi ce graumtaw jeunes yenga, ma correspondante ma envoyé un coli depuis venant de Londre que je doit recupéré en passent par le Benin moi je reside au Cameroun c'est ta dire a Bandjoun c a l'ouest du cameroun mon numero d tet est le suivant 237672267821 ci vous pouvez mes joindre avec SVP merci pour votre compréhensoin.

customer service

I ordered a Nokia Shade from Verizon Wireless for a 2 Year upgrade. I had regrets in ordering the phone and decided to get the Omnia 2. The excellent folks at verizon (Non Sarcastic) told me that there will be no restocking fee just refuse the FedEx box when it comes and it will go right back. That was several days ago. Verizon has yet to get the phone back. I called customer service at FedEx and a very RUDE lady told me that it would ship out in an hour. That was 2 Days ago and it still sits at FedEx and they refuse to send it back. I am done with FedEx. UPS seems much much better and actually care about there customers.

driver lies. did not deliver package.

I have paid extra to have my package ship on time to my house. I stayed at home all day to wait for my...

delivery

I have to complain, because Fedex still don't pick up my package.They don't know where are front...

rude staff, no service

I recently went to this location to have some certificates printed for competitions my organization i...