[Resolved] Etihad Airlines — my jwellery was stolen from my check in luggage (check in referncefzjrga/fzjrga)
I(Rashi Gusain M1751328) was travelling from jhb to delhi (15-16july 2019) via abu Dhabi (EY603 & EY224). My jwellery was in check in luggage which was stolen. They people kept the jwellery covers in the bag back but tool jwellery.
Kindly take strict action. I have request from airline plz take action. One was my engagmnt ring. It is very sentimental to me. It had been only 5 months to my marriage. Ease help me. This shakes our trust. Kindly help me. I have hope from u. 2 pair gold ear rings, 4 gold rings and 4 pair of silver toe rings.
My no. [protected]
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Etihad Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage