[Resolved] Etihad Airlinesmy jwellery was stolen from my check in luggage (check in referncefzjrga/fzjrga)

R Jul 17, 2019

I(Rashi Gusain M1751328) was travelling from jhb to delhi (15-16july 2019) via abu Dhabi (EY603 & EY224). My jwellery was in check in luggage which was stolen. They people kept the jwellery covers in the bag back but tool jwellery.
Kindly take strict action. I have request from airline plz take action. One was my engagmnt ring. It is very sentimental to me. It had been only 5 months to my marriage. Ease help me. This shakes our trust. Kindly help me. I have hope from u. 2 pair gold ear rings, 4 gold rings and 4 pair of silver toe rings.
Rashi Gusain
My no. [protected]

• Etihad Airways's response · Jul 28, 2019

Dear Rashi,

Please email [email protected] to submit your Baggage Claim. Our Baggage Team will investigate this further and reply back to you via email.

Thank you. *Rose