Having problems with Aeromexico?

Aeromexico reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 27, 2006. The latest review Reembolso de Ticket was posted on Mar 29, 2021. The latest complaint cancellation de billets was resolved on Jun 06, 2019. Aeromexico has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 398 reviews. Aeromexico has resolved 17 complaints.

Aeromexico Customer Service Contacts

1800 237 6639 (USA & Canada)
1800 855 474 (Ireland)
1800 952 0533 (Colombia)
800 052 1447 (Costa Rica)
+1 877 262 0455 (USA & Canada Agencies)
+1 800 800 9999 (USA & Canada Groups)
+1 855 332 1455 (USA & Canada AM Contigo)
+44 800 9775 533 (United Kingdom)
+31 800 022 4008 (Netherlands)
+54 800 888 2276 (Argentina)
+503 800 6105 (El Salvador)
+502 800 835 0269 (Guatemala)
+505 800 226 0294 (Nicaragua)
+58 800 162 7351 (Venezuela)
3663 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East, Suite 500
Houston, Texas

Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews

AeromexicoReembolso de Ticket

Buenas en el mes de Noviembre tenia previsto un viaje a Sevilla España desde Tijuana (DULYXO), en esos días el medico nos recomendó no viajar debido al COVID-19, y nos trasladaron el viaje para abril de este año, pero hemos decidido no viajar (Roger Ortiz Robles y Maria del Pilar Rodriguez, ambos mayores de edad 71 y 74 años respectivamente), es por eso que le solicitamos un reembolso, nos es necesario el mismo, nuestros viajes anteriores fueron exquisitos no tenemos de que quejarnos un trato excelente, mas adelante es posible que viajemos pero eso demorara un poco, es por eso que necesitamos el reembolso, muchas gracias por todo y disculpen las molestias ocasionadas, repito gracias

AeromexicoAeroméxico 2544

We arrived at the airport 2 hours prior to our flight (within the Country of Mexico) - the self-service stations for paying for your bags were not working properly. A lovely girl tried to help us from behind the counter for 30 minutes and she could not assist either as the system wasn't letting her check our bag. She sent us over to the other side to pay for and check our bag in person - this has now turned into an hour long ordeal - the line for the bag check was horrendous - the entire area chaotic and we were being told we would have to fly the next day (there is only one flight to Puerto Escondido each day to our understanding). With only 30 minutes left to make our flight, including going through security, we were finally able to get an Aeromexico Representative in a red vest to understand that we had done everything we were instructed to do to make our flight in a timely manner - and that Aeromexico was repsonsible for getting our bag on the flight and us! The Representative DID finally take our bag and get it to the plane.
    However, Aeromexico is a complete mess within this airport and needs to have someone come in from operations to see what needs to be done to make it an easier check-in process. 2 hours should be ample within country travel.
    Aeromexico used to be one of the best airlines - and can be again if they would get their act together.

AeromexicoNeed new ticket number due to canceled flight for covid

My mother and I were to fly out from Mexico City to Bs As Argentina on march 23, 2020 and on march 17th 2020 our flight was canceled due to Covid.
      for the last month we wrote to customer support to get a new ticket number since my mothers ticket was archive.
      I received a letter on February 18, 2021 from customer support that I can used the ticket, to call customer service to make my reservation.
      Right now I made 10 calls, spoke with 4 supervisor, was on hold for more than 10 hours, got cut off 3 times and still do not have a ticket for my mother.
      I was told by one of the supervisors that Monday I would have a ticket.
      My mother is 94 years old and needs to return to Argentina by march 1st 2021.
      I need help to resolve this asap

Need new ticket number due to canceled flight for covid

AeromexicoOur flight # 693 on November 30th 2020

This morning I phoned to Customer Service because, I did not received any call or respond from you. The person told me that I have to send you for the second time, all the documents that I sent you on December 28, 2020. Our file # is [protected].

Our flight was delayed for more than 9 hours in Toronto. They told us to send you the following documents:

Digitalized images of our boarding passes and the Compensation voucher issued (1000$CAD for each of us).

Those documents are for: Thomas Bélanger and Marie-Reine Bélanger

So we are sending them to you for the second time, hoping that you will take care of us. My phone # is [protected] Marie-Reine and the phone of my husband is [protected] Thomas.

They also told me to write to [protected]@aeromexico.com

AeromexicoService, unethical behaviour

We missed a connecting flight out of Bogota, Colombia with Aeromexico, due to an airport closure in Cartagena, Colombia.
          Avianca airlines gave us an endorsed letter explaining the issue in Cartagena and explained that most airlines would honor it and not charge for ticketing changes as a result of the issue.
          We tried to call Aeromexico's customer service but we were outside of their hours of 7am to 6pm. We did email in the letters from Avianca and received an automated response and a claim number stating someone would be in contact shortly.
          Upon arriving in Bogota the following morning, we waited in line at the Aeromexico check in counter to speak with a representative. They told us they could not help us and that we need to speak with customer service first. We tried a few times, waiting on hold for an hour each time. When we finally got through and started to explain the situation, they disconnected the call each time. We did not care if we had to pay a change fee but we needed on a flight as our negative covid results were time sensitive. All representatives from Aeromexico refused to do anything for us until we spoke with their customer service call center. Due to time and Aeromexico's refusal to rebook us on one of their flights, we were forced to purchase tickets on another airline.
          Avianca even tried to speak with Aeromexico representatives at Bogota International Airport to help get us on a flight with no luck. Avianca tried to get Aeromexico to release/transfer our unused tickets over to Avianca so they could look after us and Aeromexico refused.
          Aermexico's customer service did not respond to our concerns until two weeks later, when all we wanted to do was use our exiting tickets to get home.

AeromexicoFlight delay

Our flight # 693 on November 30th, 2020.

We were delayed for more than 9 hours in Toronto. They told us to send you the following documents:

Digitalized images of our boarding passes and the Compensation voucher issued (1000$CAD cash for each of us).

Those documents are for: Thomas Bélanger and Marie-Reine Bélanger

We are sending them to you below.

Thank you for taking care of us. We also want to say that we love flying with Aeromexico and that never happened to us before.

AeromexicoRefund ticket

I reserve the 6 september, a flight for the 5-octobre on am681 from montreal to mexico (rgwtlw) pay $431.28 ticket number [protected]. You cancell the flight the 13 september 2020, the 14-september I have a new ticket on am637 for te 1-octobre 2020 and on am 2446 the 2 octobre to morelia same reservation number (rgwtlw) pay $126.16 more for a total off $547.44 you cancell the flight # am2446 to morelia the 27-september 2020, the 28-september 2020 I have a new ticket on am637 to mexico only same reservation # (rgwtlw) ticket # [protected] and [protected] and1392117977853 no body tell me I gone have a refund, so please wend you ask me for more $ to change the first flight you cancell, I pay, so I wont my money back. Tank you. Serge charette cel#[protected]

Jul 24, 2020

Aeromexico — Flight cancellation / reassignments for Susan & Bruce holder and 2 dogs and a cat. Request refund due to covid-19.

Booking reference AIJTNZ, ticket numbers [protected]/[protected], Aug 1, 2020 SJO-Mexico City, Aug 2...

Jun 29, 2020

Aeromexico — Cargo por cuadriplicado

El pasado 22 de junio adquirí boletos para viajar de Méx a Montreal, luego de intentarlo veinte veces, ya que...

Aeromexicocancelacion de mi vuelo

Xcksfp.. Marysol canas osorio., yerick calderon canas., yarislei calderon canas., yuritzi calderon canas.. Estoy solisitando el rembolso para con ese dinero poder sustentar mi hogar tengo tres niños pequeños y no tengo trabajo desde hace 3 semanas me encuento en el estado de ga y don han dado orden de toque de queda. Por favor necesito que alguien me atienda que alguien me ayude a porque eh tratado de diferentes formas y realmente nadie me atiende o me podrian brindar mas informacion de donde o quien puede ayudarme con el reembolso.. Mi correo electronico :.. [protected]@hotmail.com.

cancelacion de mi vuelo

Mar 30, 2020

Aeromexico — vol canceler

Notre vol de retour Manzanillo a Québec à été annulé par aeromexico nous avons tenté d avoir un autre vol...

AeromexicoMedically unable to travel in the near future

We have two locator codes. JADLRP. Mary Ferraro/ Samuel Trow

Ticket number. [protected]/[protected]
                  JFK to ZIH
                  April 10, 2020
                  Return April 18, 2020

Due to this pandemic and that I am immune compromised, we are formally requesting a refund of all four of our flights. We are long time AeroMexico customers, being that we stay in Zihuatanejo two or three times annually. We are requesting a refund please, our tickets expire in September and we do not feel that I will Not be allowed to travel by that time.

Please reply to
                  [protected]@gmail.com

Steve Trow
                  [protected]

Mar 16, 2020

Aeromexico — Pagamento não recebido

Fiz um acordo com a Aeromexico devido a minha bagagem ser sido extraviada e devolvida danificada, me pediram...

Aeromexicorefund

my name Steven j Sanchez
                    [protected]

refund

Mar 01, 2020

Aeromexico — no reimbursement for a flight canceled at check-in.

I sent this letter one year ago with no response from management. Is that all, to be ignored, I have still...

Feb 19, 2020

Aeromexico — Baggage handling and damages

On our recent flight with Aeromexico our luggage was damaged. On our flight Jan 14 2020 from Toronto to...

Aeromexicoam 26 ams to mex 10/2-2020 12 hours delay

More than 12 hour delay equals compensation 600€ to my account in norway 9485.05.89024 handelsbanken

Iban: no2494850589024

If not granted my lawyer will take over this obligation claim according to eu laws for aeromexico flights

I had to slep somewhere...

am 26 ams to mex 10/2-2020 12 hours delay

• Updated by Jan Hakkebo · Feb 11, 2020

MORE THAN 12 HOUR DELAY EQUALS COMPENSATION 600€ TO MY ACCOUNT IN NORWAY 4200.01.26343 SPAREBANK1.
                          Iban NO9842000126343

Jan Hakkebo AF1144477094

If not granted my lawyer will take over this obligation claim according to EU laws for aeromexico flights

• Updated by Jan Hakkebo · Feb 11, 2020

The secondary claim is for Evy Kristiansen

Aeromexicoflight postponed for medical reasons.

I would like to get a full refund for the trip I couldn't make for medical reasons.
                        My ticket number for traveling on October 27 from Mexico City to AcapuIco is AM 0317 and from Acapulco back to Mexico City on November 20, 2019 is AM 0302.
                        I was under medical care between June 12, 2019 through December 3, 2019 and unable to travel.
                        I'd like to use the money I paid for this travel to a new date to make the trip.
                        I have a letter from my doctor if you need it.

Aeromexicoseat refund

I recently canceled a flight that was accidentally purchased due to the website expiring my session. I thought that since the session expired the payment didn't go through so I purchased another flight. When I checked my bank statement it showed that I got charged for two different flights so I went ahead and canceled one of them. Ivan whom was the person attending my call was able to refund me the flight but told me to get a refund for my seats I would have to send this email. The reservation code of the flight that was canceled was GYCAEK. Is there anything else needed for the refund of my seats? My email is dberber.[protected]@hotmail.com I would like to know as soon as possible please.

AeromexicoI was charged twice/unauthorized credit card charges

My name is Maria Alarcon, on November 22nd 2019 I bought round trip tickets to Mexico. I travelled from December 14 - December 29th 2019 I came back to receiving a statement from my credit card and it shows that I have been charged twice. Due to this incident I would like to request my money back because there was no reason I should've been charged twice if you can get back to me as soon as possible to resolve this problem or if you need more information @ m.[protected]@gmail.com I would really appreciate thank you.

I was charged twice/unauthorized credit card charges