Having problems with Aeromexico?

File a complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick, effective and absolutely free!
Proudly resolving consumer concerns since 2004

Customer Service

1800 237 6639 (USA & Canada)
1800 855 474 (Ireland)
1800 952 0533 (Colombia)
800 052 1447 (Costa Rica)
+1 877 262 0455 (USA & Canada Agencies)
+1 800 800 9999 (USA & Canada Groups)
+1 855 332 1455 (USA & Canada AM Contigo)
+44 800 9775 533 (United Kingdom)
+31 800 022 4008 (Netherlands)
+54 800 888 2276 (Argentina)
+503 800 6105 (El Salvador)
+502 800 835 0269 (Guatemala)
+505 800 226 0294 (Nicaragua)
+58 800 162 7351 (Venezuela)
3663 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East, Suite 500
Houston, Texas
United States - 77032

Complaints & Reviews

Flight cancellation / reassignments for Susan & Bruce holder and 2 dogs and a cat. Request refund due to covid-19.

Booking reference AIJTNZ, ticket numbers [protected]/[protected], Aug 1, 2020 SJO-Mexico City, Aug 2, 2020 Mexico City-YQM

Initial booking was for July 1/2, 2020, final destination Toronto (YYZ), paid 661.21 USD x 2 plus 200.82+125.50+125.000+15.00+15.00 USD on Amex. Booking cancelled byAir Mexico.

Rebooked for July 8/9, but destination changed to Montreal (YUL) as Toronto no longer available. Paid additional 168.20+168.20+15.00+15.00 USD on Scotiabank Momentum no fee VISA for increased flight distance. Booking cancelled by Air Mexico.

Rebooked SJO-MexicoCity-YQM for Aug 1/2, 2020 again for 2 passengers, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Air Mexico cancelled first leg with
second leg reassigned (leaving earlier than we would have arrived in Mexico City and we were not even going to get to Mexico City).

Contacted Air Mexico and we're told we could rebook, but not until Dec 16, 2020, not feasible or acceptable. Told to apply for refund at [protected]@aeromexico.com. It would be easiest for us to have Air Mexico to reverse charges above to appropriate credit card. Please acknowledge receipt and status of refund request at email: [protected]@hotmail.com or by phone to Costa. Rica (506-[protected])

Cargo por cuadriplicado

El pasado 22 de junio adquirí boletos para viajar de Méx a Montreal, luego de intentarlo veinte veces, ya que el sistema marcaba error y me solicitaba intentarlo más tarde. Luego de que logré la compra, recibo información del banco de cuatro cargos, esto es: Dos por vuelos sencillos (que fue mi primera intención) y dos por vuelos redondos, que fue la opción que me aceptó el sistema, aún que en lo personal no tenía definida la fecha de mi retorno. El punto es que expidieron y cargaron a mi cuenta cuatro boletos para las mismas personas (mi esposa y un servidor) y para el mismo vuelo, no lo puedo entender pero así es. Llamé a su teléfono [protected] y no me pudieron ayudar, llamé al banco y registraron el problema pero no he tenido más información. Hoy recibí de ustedes cuatro avisos uno por cada reservación (cuadriplicada) notificandome de cambio en horario de salida. por lo visto su sistema ni nadie se ha percatado de que está cuadriplicado. Necesito que se aclare para evitar que se facture y/o me hagan la devolución correspondiente, los números de reservación son:
BPAXLA y BOLGRL por vuelos sencillos y KPKAHW y VQGAVD por los vuelos redondos. Necesito que me confirmen solo un vuelo y no cuatro, pues no puedo cubrir un cargo cuadriplicado.
Los boletos están a nombre de: Rubén Mandujano López y Lucila Guadalupe Martínez Mercado, saliendo el 9 de Julio del 2020.

cancelacion de mi vuelo

Xcksfp.. Marysol canas osorio., yerick calderon canas., yarislei calderon canas., yuritzi calderon canas.. Estoy solisitando el rembolso para con ese dinero poder sustentar mi hogar tengo tres niños pequeños y no tengo trabajo desde hace 3 semanas me encuento en el estado de ga y don han dado orden de toque de queda. Por favor necesito que alguien me atienda que alguien me ayude a porque eh tratado de diferentes formas y realmente nadie me atiende o me podrian brindar mas informacion de donde o quien puede ayudarme con el reembolso.. Mi correo electronico :.. [protected]@hotmail.com.

cancelacion de mi vuelo

vol canceler

Notre vol de retour Manzanillo a Québec à été annulé par aeromexico nous avons tenté d avoir un autre vol...

Medically unable to travel in the near future

We have two locator codes. JADLRP. Mary Ferraro/ Samuel Trow
Ticket number. [protected]/[protected]
JFK to ZIH
April 13, 2020
Return April 18, 2020

AND

HNZPFZ. Steven Trow/ Jennifer Trow
Ticket number. [protected]/[protected]
JFK to ZIH
April 10, 2020
Return April 18, 2020

Due to this pandemic and that I am immune compromised, we are formally requesting a refund of all four of our flights. We are long time AeroMexico customers, being that we stay in Zihuatanejo two or three times annually. We are requesting a refund please, our tickets expire in September and we do not feel that I will Not be allowed to travel by that time.

Please reply to
[protected]@gmail.com

Steve Trow
[protected]

We are here to help

  • 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution
  • Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts
  • Honest and unbiased reviews
  • Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free

Pagamento não recebido

Fiz um acordo com a Aeromexico devido a minha bagagem ser sido extraviada e devolvida danificada, me pediram...

refund

reservation #UAAAZP Carolina Sanchez
added my seat when I come back home on [protected] at 12:59am
and I was charge 2 times $15.60 for my seat
date was [protected]

I would like a refund
my name Steven j Sanchez
[protected]

thank you

refund

no reimbursement for a flight canceled at check-in.

I sent this letter one year ago with no response from management.

Is that all, to be ignored, I have still not had any reimbursement, this experience with Aero Mexico was a costly lesson
with no flight no compensation the result.

Do I need to seek judication? It appears so. As letters to social media, I have a large following.
No other recourse?

I sent this letter of complaint last February.

Aero mexico customer relations: Was not allowed to take a flight to Lima, even though my passport was still active.

I am writing to Aero Mexico to express my displeasure at my treatment on January 14 2019.
Having booked a flight to Lima I had been planning for months to visit my sister
in Lima for her birthday and book signing /lecture.
I arrive 3 hours early at the airport and was possibly the first in line to be checked in.
The counter staff were there chatting among themselves maybe 4 or 5 were there.
They remained courteous and respectful throughout.
Even as I was told that I could not travel to my destination
Peru with my United States passport that was viable until January 28 2019.

There was mention of a "6 month rule" that would prevent my boarding the aircraft?
Having traveled to Peru dozens of times I have never heard of such a thing.
My plan was to renew my passport at the US embassy in Lima.
Something I had done on one of my previous visits to Peru.
I felt totally depressed after this announcement. Devastated actually.
I needed to speak with the counter manager of Aero Mexico there in Chicago's O'Hare airport.
I needed to be clear on what my rights as a traveler and a passenger was.
The Station manager was respectful but concurred with the young counter employee of Aero Mexico.
I imagined that there was a mistake because the counter person who seemed new
at his position needed to refer by telephone the manager as well.

I was told that I would lose all my savings that I used to purchase the ticket because
I bought the ticket through a 2nd party, "OviAir"
To be honest I told the counter staff that I felt like crying, this hit me so hard.
I was told to get my passport renewed and try again. This is one disorganized Airline!
No one has provided me with the courtesy of a response. FMc

I am unemployed have a disability soi npw need to borrow another $565 from an aquaintance
so I can see my sister that I had not seen in ages!
I was given an 888- number to contact to ask then for help in my case but I am now situated in Peru and have
renewed my US passport before the expiration date.

I was bringing her medications for her condition as well..
Finally I asked the station manegr what options to do to travel to Lima?
I was told to get my luggae and go downstairs to the US Custom officers maybe they knew something.
I gathered all my baggage still in a state of shock and went downstairs to a semiofficial police station.
They heard of the 6 month rule but could not be specific about it.
Dissapointed as I was I went to a computer station to look up the official US Customes passaport help line and found this.

Peru has no 6-month rule. Passengers who arrive with a passport still viable may enter Lima with no problems.
Various countries in the Central American region do have 6=month rules as do a few in South America and Europe.
These countries in South America do have 6 month rules = Bolivia, Ecuador, Guyana, Suriname and Venezuela.
Peru does not have a 6 month rule.

Is it possible to be reinbursed for my troubles with Aero Mexico?
I had a good experience in the past with your flights..unfortunatelly I cannot tell friends and famiuly
who travel extensivelly that flying with Aero Mexico is a good thing, it may lead to anguish and broken plans and dreams.

I spent 130$ on taxis to and from O'Hare then again 85$ for the next week's flight on United Airlines then to
the "LatAm" to travel uneventfully with Copa and LatAm and it was a pleasure to fly with those Companies.
My return ticket has on the final leg the flight from La Ciudad de Mexico to Chicago an Aero Mexico flight.
I may try to change that though, I would apppreciate your assistance in this matter.

Let me know if a visit to your office
at Felipe Pardo Av. and Aliaga 699, Of. 501, San Isidro, LIMA, Peru will prove more helpful?

Sincerely Frank McCarthy February 29, 2020.
1281 Alcanfores Lima 14 Miraflores Peru
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations !
You have successfully completed your Booking

LatinoFare Booking ID: [protected]
Review details and enter Verification Code to obtain E-Ticket(s).
Basic Economy Fare:

The Basic Economy fare selected is the lowest fare option offered by Airline. Basic Economy fares bring you
the same Main Cabin experience at a lower cost, in exchange for some airline restrictions.
Traveler need to pay for check bags.
Seats are assigned at check-in.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable.
Please Reconfirm Departure and Arrival Airports:

Departure Airport: O Hare International Airport (ORD) Chavez Internacional Aeroporto (LIM)
Return Airport: Chavez Internacional Aeroporto (LIM) O Hare International Airport (ORD)
Please Reconfirm Layover Time:

Depart Trip: Wait time at Juarez International Airport (MEX) is 12 hours 25 minutes.

Airlines does not provide accommodation for layover.
What Travel Document are you carrying?

Traveller 1 - Frank G Mccarthy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passenger(s)
E-Ticket Number
Frank G Mccarthy
[protected]
Monday 14 JAN 2019
Air
Aeromexico - Flight AM 687
Status:Confirmed

Depart:
O Hare International Airport
Airline Ref:
OUVXKX
Chicago, IL, United States
Seat:

3:20 PM
Class:
V-Economy/Coach

Terminal 5
Mileage
1695
Arrive:
Juarez International Airport
Travel Time:
4:35

Mexico City, , Mexico
Stopovers:0

7:55 PM
Aircraft:
7S8

Terminal 2
Meal:
COLD MEAL

Tuesday 15 JAN 2019
Air
Aeromexico - Flight AM 46
Status:
Confirmed

Depart:
Juarez International Airport
Airline Ref:
OUVXKX

Mexico City, , Mexico
Seat:
08:20 AM
Class:V

Terminal 2
Mileage
2649
Arrive:
Chavez Internacional Aeroporto
Travel Time:
5:45

Lima, , Peru
Stopovers:0

3:05 PM
Aircraft:
7M8

Meal:
HOT MEAL
Remarks:

Wednesday 17 APR 2019
Air
Aeromexico - Flight AM 49
Status:
Confirmed

Depart:
Chavez Internacional Aeroporto
Airline Ref:
OUVXKX
Lima, , Peru
Seat:
07:05 AM
Class:
V

Mileage
2649
Arrive:
Juarez International Airport
Travel Time:
6:05

Mexico City, , Mexico
Stopovers:
0

1:10 PM
Aircraft:
7M8

Terminal 2
Meal:
HOT MEAL
Remarks:
------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 17 APR 2019
Air
Aeromexico - Flight AM 682
Status:
Confirmed

Depart:
Juarez International Airport
Airline Ref:
OUVXKX

Mexico City, , Mexico
Seat:

6:45 PM
Class:
V

Terminal 2
Mileage
1695
Arrive:
O Hare International Airport
Travel Time:
4:15

Chicago, IL, United States
Stopovers:
0

11:00 PM
Aircraft:
7S8

Terminal 5
Meal:
COLD MEAL
Remarks:

Fare & Charge Breakdown
Passenger
Charge From
Amount
Frank G McCarthy

$ 545.56

Total Charge:
$556.56(USD)

Baggage handling and damages

On our recent flight with Aeromexico our luggage was damaged. On our flight Jan 14 2020 from Toronto to Manzanillo #AM0617 and AM2564 through Mexico City one leg/wheel was broken and on our return flight Feb 11 2020 from Manzanillo to Toronto through Mexico City #AM2569 and AM0692 they broke the other side .
We purchased a matching set of luggage with a hard case as we thought it would be more durable but now the large suitcase is damaged beyond repair and we will have to purchase a new set of luggage.
I am attaching photos of the damage and respectfully request to be reimbursed for the cost to replace our luggage at an approximate cost of $250.00 or a credit towards future travel.
Thanks
Randy Snow
3656 Baldwick Lane RR#2
Utopia Ont.
L0M1T2
[protected]

Baggage handling and damages
Baggage handling and damages
Baggage handling and damages
Baggage handling and damages
Baggage handling and damages

am 26 ams to mex 10/2-2020 12 hours delay

More than 12 hour delay equals compensation 600€ to my account in norway 9485.05.89024 handelsbanken

Iban: no2494850589024

If not granted my lawyer will take over this obligation claim according to eu laws for aeromexico flights

I had to slep somewhere...

am 26 ams to mex 10/2-2020 12 hours delay

  • Updated by Jan Hakkebo · Feb 11, 2020

    MORE THAN 12 HOUR DELAY EQUALS COMPENSATION 600€ TO MY ACCOUNT IN NORWAY 4200.01.26343 SPAREBANK1.
    Iban NO9842000126343

    Jan Hakkebo AF1144477094

    If not granted my lawyer will take over this obligation claim according to EU laws for aeromexico flights

  • Updated by Jan Hakkebo · Feb 11, 2020

    The secondary claim is for Evy Kristiansen

flight postponed for medical reasons.

I would like to get a full refund for the trip I couldn't make for medical reasons.
My ticket number for traveling on October 27 from Mexico City to AcapuIco is AM 0317 and from Acapulco back to Mexico City on November 20, 2019 is AM 0302.
I was under medical care between June 12, 2019 through December 3, 2019 and unable to travel.
I'd like to use the money I paid for this travel to a new date to make the trip.
I have a letter from my doctor if you need it.

flight postponed for medical reasons.
flight postponed for medical reasons.
flight postponed for medical reasons.
flight postponed for medical reasons.
flight postponed for medical reasons.
flight postponed for medical reasons.

seat refund

I recently canceled a flight that was accidentally purchased due to the website expiring my session. I thought that since the session expired the payment didn't go through so I purchased another flight. When I checked my bank statement it showed that I got charged for two different flights so I went ahead and canceled one of them. Ivan whom was the person attending my call was able to refund me the flight but told me to get a refund for my seats I would have to send this email. The reservation code of the flight that was canceled was GYCAEK. Is there anything else needed for the refund of my seats? My email is dberber.[protected]@hotmail.com I would like to know as soon as possible please.

I was charged twice/unauthorized credit card charges

My name is Maria Alarcon, on November 22nd 2019 I bought round trip tickets to Mexico. I travelled from December 14 - December 29th 2019 I came back to receiving a statement from my credit card and it shows that I have been charged twice. Due to this incident I would like to request my money back because there was no reason I should've been charged twice if you can get back to me as soon as possible to resolve this problem or if you need more information @ m.[protected]@gmail.com I would really appreciate thank you.

I was charged twice/unauthorized credit card charges

devolucion de importe pagado por vuelo no realizado.

Mi nimbre es Miguel A. Saracino.
El día 14 de enero de 2020, compre un pasaje para el día 01/19/2020 (Fresno Ca- Mexico D.F ) RECEIPT FOR ITINERARY # [protected], PASAJERO OLGA LIDIA LOPEZ MERCADO TICKET # [protected] (Mi esposa)
Dicho vuelo no fue abordado al recibir información de que el Sr. padre de Olga había fallecido el 01/17/20 y mi familia reclamaba su presencia.
Fue asi que el día 01/17/2020 tuve que comprar otro en reemplazo cuyo recibo es # [protected].
La presente tiene por objeto pedir a ustedes consideren la acreditacion y/o devolucion del importe pagado $270.00.
No dudando de que asi ha de ser, saludo a ustedes con mi mayor consideracion.

Miguel A. Saracino
[protected]@hotmail.com

devolucion de importe pagado por vuelo no realizado.
devolucion de importe pagado por vuelo no realizado.

impolite service workers

I would like to file a complaint regarding two of your airport front desk service workers, Santos Osuna Ramos and a lady whose name I do not know from Oaxaca, Mexico for my flight originally scheduled for January 7, 2020 . I have traveled through Aeromexico plenty of times, both with my family as well as by myself. I have had the misfortune of encountering these two workers twice and have had a terrible experience. The lady especially has been very disrespectful, not at all helpful, and just plain rude. My first encounter (2017), the lady was not able to find a record of my payment for a checked bag and was trying to force upon me a new payment until at least half an hour later she was finally able to find record of the payment. She did not offer any remorse or apology for this inconvenience. Due to this dreadful moment with this lady, we were behind schedule and were running late for our flight. The second unfortunate encounter happened two years later and again with this same lady. My flight schedule was changed to an earlier check in and I was not able to see these changes due to the minimal internet connection in Oaxaca. The same lady I had dealt with two years prior was again assisting me (2020), or rather rudely indicating there was nothing I could do but buy a new, much more expensive flight. Again, this lady did not care and was very rude to me when I had no clue of the changes. This same exact issue happened to me on my way from Mexico City to Oaxaca. Our flight time was changed but luckily in Mexico City, Aeromexico made accommodations for my daughter and I. They were able to provide us with a hotel room and food, both free of charge. On the other hand, the flight from Oaxaca to Mexico City was completely different. I could have just boarded the next flight and still have made it to my connecting flight in Mexico City, but that was not an option the airport workers were offering me. I have discussed my multiple issues with some family and friends and they have also had negative experiences with the same workers, especially that lady. I am at the point where I no longer want to fly with Aeromexico considering how terrible the service has been. I have experienced inconvenience after inconvenience and see nothing to resolve the awful service. I have not only lost money with these inconveniences but also time and patience. I have been made to feel subordinate by these people and see it unfair. It is unacceptable to have to experience terrible service more than once with the same unwelcoming, rude people. I feel I deserve at least some compensation from my most recent flight (January 7, 2020) but also from my prior flight (August 2017) considering the stress and difficulty was caused by the same workers. I hope to hear back soon with some resolution. Thank you.

impolite service workers

need to cancel and either reschedule or obtain a refund

We are booked but are unable to travel with you next Wednesday as I have to go into hospital
We have been trying to contact you regarding rescheduling -as I believe we have 12 months to so - via OPODO and aeromexico for some time but no-one will help.
We have written phoned e mailed and done as much as we could but all the numbers and addresses we are given are not contactable
Please tell me what we can do
Thank you
Diane Holland REF [protected]

change of flight class (business economic)

First complaints on December 8, 2019 : no reply
Change of 2 Economy instead of Business seats between QRO and MEXICO City : flight confirmation code YISPYL
Hello,
My husband Jean-Louis FABRE and myself, Monique Fabre booked a flight on August 12, 2019 between Queretaro and Mexico, leaving on Wednesday, January 8th at 4:50 pm in business class (AM 2463) in correspondence with the flight Mexico city-Paris (CDG) from 19h55 (AM 6103), arrival Paris 13h35 in business class also. My AEROMEXICO code confirmation is YISPYL.

On September 29, the tickets had to be changed because the flight schedule MEX Paris was changed, replaced by a flight leaving at 23:45 from Mexico City and arriving in Paris the next day at 17:25 (AM003). I had also to change my flight from QRO to MEX, replaced by a flight departing at 19:45 from QRO and arriving at 20:50 at MEX (AM2465) with two tickets in business class.

On October 20th, for the second time, I was contacted again for a change of reserved seats on the plane departing from QRO. Indeed, this aircraft does not have business class seats, I had to accept two places in economy class.
I would like to get a refund of the price difference between business and economy class tickets (Jean-Louis Fabre et Monique Fabre) from QRO to MEX (AM2465) and for the inconvenience caused by the later arrival in Paris (5:25 pm instead of 1:35 pm).
With my best regards
Paris, December 8, 2019

New complaints on January 13, 2020
Please, could you reply to my previous message asking you to reimburse a business flight purchased that has not been honored. I am sending you the boarding pass for the economic flight between QRO and Mexico City which should have been a business flight.
I request reimbursement of the price difference for 2 people, my husband and myself.
With my best regards

Monique Fabre
9 rue [censored]on
75013 Paris
FRANCE
Tel : +33 [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Monique Fabre : Client member AIR FRANCE FLYING BLUE SILVER [protected]
Jean-Louis FABRE : Client member AIR FRANCE FLYING BLUE [protected]

change of flight class (business economic)

charged twice for plane ticket to same destination

Had flight from queretero to Mexico City and because I miss flight I checked in at Mexico City instead of queretero and they canceled my flight so I had to purchase another plane ticket to return home to US Aeromexico is not good service they charged twice for same flight wasn't happy about paying twice just for a simple fix my family told me to fly with Aeromexico but after this problem I will fly with other airline

airline date changes without notifying me

Dear Aero Mexico Complait department,
I hoping you can help me out here because i really feel that you have failed me. I scheduled our Flight (2 adults 1, 10 year old child) with plenty of time so that we would have a full 18 days vacation. Today 1/6/20 I called to verify that our tickets were paid and to pay for our baggage and i was told that our flights had been changed. Our Reservation code for leaving is USFFUA it was previously scheduled for 3/11/20 on a non stop flight arriving in guadalajara at 5:40am. Now its not leaving until 3/12/20 providing it doesnt change.
My second complaint is, We were to return from Guadalajar to Sacramento on flight reservation Code ZFGVSR on 3/28/20. I was informed today that we will be returning 3/27/20. I truely feel that you have stolen 2 days of our vacation andwe are owed a partial refund for our trip and or luggage that was also pre-paid. This is the first year we have went through you directly and the first time we have had a problem.
Also I would like you to note that no one even told us of the changes that had been made on our Flights..had I not called in we would never have know. I find this very disturbing and disappointing for an Airline of your size, and your class. An Airline that I have been traveling with for the past 4 years. I do hope you can make this right for me.
Siincerely,
Felicitas Manjarrez
[protected]
25100 Marek Estates Drive
Los Molinos, CA 96055
[protected]@att.net

flight to mazatlan

I would like a refund for a flight I booked to Mazatlan February 18th 2020...My mother has been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 pancreatic cancer and can not travel...I was coming to visit her. My booking number is CCCENN...Please let me know what you need...I'm sure her doctor will give you a letter explaining her terminal condition...
Thank you Susan Pratt...email address is [protected]@gmail.com

flight to mazatlan