Having problems with Delta Air Lines?

Delta Air Lines Customer Service Contacts

1800 144 917 (Australia)
8800 700 0990 (Russia)
1800 266 0046 (Mexico)
+1 888 750 3284 (USA and Canada)
+44 207 660 0767 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 590 298 (Ireland)
+64 99 772 232 (New Zealand)
+ 32 26 200 183 (Belgium)
+45 82 332 721 (Denmark)
+31 207 219 128 (Netherlands)
+351 213 180 062 (Portugal)
+41 848 000 872 (Switzerland)
+852 800 965 716 (Hong Kong)
+60 322 824 648 (Malaysia)
+63 28 418 800 (Philippines)
+966 114 613 688 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 63 363 371 (Singapore)
+27 114 088 200 (South Africa)
+82 798 651 7538 (South Korea)
+94 112 680 398 (Sri Lanka)
+66 22 535 169 (Thailand)
+84 435 627 330 (Vietnam)
+54 800 666 0133 (Argentina)
Dept. 980, PO Box 20980

Amsterdamseweg 55, 1182 GP Amstelveen, The Netherlands

Singapore & Asian Countries
Singapore Post Centre, P O Box 1088, Singapore 914037

India
Podar House 10, Ground Floor, Marine Drive, Sitaram D Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai  400 020, India

Phillippines
9/F, Athenaeum Building, 160 LP. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, 1227 Philippines

Thailand
4th floor, The Peninsula Plaza, 153 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok 10330

Brazil
Caixa Postal 226, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, CEP.: 20010-974, Brazil

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Delta Air Lines Customer Service. Initial Delta Air Lines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Delta Air Lines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Delta Air Lines. Discuss the issues you have had with Delta Air Lines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Delta Air Lines Complaints & Reviews

Delta Air LinesDelays

To whom it may concern:

my name name is connie mae northington and craig douglas fraklin, our confirmation was geqemb.

I was schedule to fly out of bwi on saturday 12/26/2020 and i had seven (7) delays. Flight 1429 from 8:30am to 3:15 pm to 3:50pm to 4:24 pm to 4:55 pm to 6:25 pm to 6:00 pm to 7:08 pm.

I lost an entire day sitting in the airport. I was accomodated for the 8:30 am to 3:15 pm delay but i feel i should get another accomodation.

My contact information is [protected]@comcast.Net or text [protected].

connie northington

Delta Air LinesLost read-Ipad on my last flight

This is not really a complaint, but rather for something I lost on my last Delta flight.
    On my flight SAT 12 DEC 2020, PHX>DTW (Seat 20A) or connecting Flight DL 134 DTW>AMS (Seat 25J), I forgot my Kindle reading pad. Is it possible to find it?
    I'm not sure if it was on my first flight or of the next one.
    Many thanks in advance for your feedback.
    Margrit Dufour

Delta Air LinesParcel

This is a parcel of my name which is not tracking.

Parcel

Delta Air LinesStolen property

I flew out of Detroit Metro at 5 pm to Orlando. arriving late due to a storm. arrived late home and unpacked this morning only to find that my suitcase was opened and rummaged through. They stole a mostly empty but expensive Desiqual purse. The purse was about $200 and it contained photos and business cards and gift cards and other miscellaneos things. I don't believe there were any store cards in there but there might have been.

Delta Air LinesExtremely rude representative

Spoke with Shelly Thomas (ID #43171) out of New Jersey. This person said he/she (???) was a supervisor. I could hardly understand this person. He/She was extremely short and rude over the phone. Never even attempted to be accommodating at any time during the conversation. I thought the person was not affiliated with Delta Airlines because of the rudeness. The phone number I called was [protected]. The people that I spoke with, at this number, should not be representatives for Delta Airlines. If they are, you will lose a large amount of customers. I completely understand the chaos that Covid-19 has caused. We should all be able to work together to get through this difficult time. Your customer service is not holding up it's end of the bargain. At least at this phone number.

Delta AirlinesRefund

I purchased two airline tickets to Florida using both cash and miles. Due to COVID-19, if we flew there we would be stuck for 2-weeks, as Florida requires people coming from NY to self-quarantine. I go to cancel and Delta refuses to refund me the cash portion I paid. They gave a 'miles credit'. I don't want their credit, I want my cash back.

Leave to another corporation to stick it to the little guy. So much for compassion. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I'm done with them.

Steven Lavelle

Mar 04, 2020

Delta Air Lines — Policies and staff attitudes

2/27/2020 flt#2465 ATL-BDL. My wife and I were seated next to a chihuahua lapdog and my wife has severe dog...

Delta Air LinesStolen item from checked baggage

February 18th my son and I were flying back for Las Vegas to Atlanta on DL 1356. The plan was full so we decided to be nice and check our bag and not do carry on. upon arrival to Atlanta we proceeded to baggage claim. We got our bags on the turn stile and my bag had the front zipper pockets half open. I made a quick check and everything appeared OK. After getting home, I started to un pack and noticed my watch was missing. It was a blue Hook and Gaff watch valued at over $350.00 and was just purchased a month ago. I continued to go through my main compartment and it looked like someone had gone through it also. It was very messy. Delta, please do not ask me to ever check a bag again.

Delta Air Lineshair in sandwich served on board of the aircraft

On January 9, 2020 I was coming back home (Italy) from LAX to Paris - Degaulle Flight DL118 Delat Comfort+ Trip confirmation # G5UF4Z and when served the vegetarian meal, I found a very long blond hair. I immediately called the flight attendant (Sergio) and showed it to him and he filed a claim in front of me and was told that I would be contacted from Delta and I would have miles accredited to my flying blue account for this incident. As of today, I still have not been contacted and no miles have been accredited. I fly very frequently and nothing like this has ever happened to me. I'ts the first time I flew Delta and was very enthusiastic of the service and the team on board but I felt really sick and wasn't able to eat anymore because I kept having nausea reliving the moment i pulled that long hair form my mouth. My flyingblue # is: [protected].

I sincerely hope that someone will indeed contact me soon.

Teresa Rocco
                email address: [protected]@yahoo.it
                mobile: +39 [protected]

Delta Air Linescomplaint or comment

The comment and complaint form that Delta provides does not allow complaintent to register complaint. Site will not proceed once asking for flight number. Tried to advance, but site will not accept the flight number, which is required to complete application. They block the site so that no one can register a complaint. That keeps complaints low. Tried calling the phone number to register a complaint, but after numerous attempts, and long hold waits, gave up. Exactly what the phone number is designed to do. Terrible service. Stan irwin, [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 17, 2020

Delta Air Lines — 6 hour delay and no meal service

January 17, 2020 Good Day, My 60th birthday celebration started off with a significant disappointment at the...

Delta Air Linesstewardesses

Flew Delta yesterday with 13 other people. 4 Families going on vacation.
                    This is not the first time on Delta that I've experienced the rudest stewardesses... they never smile & seem annoyed if you ask a question!
                    On top of it... you had NO Headphones to sell. That is absolutely ridiculous. This is after you announced they are $2 to purchase.
                    However our friends in 1st class were able to purchase. ( we found out after the flight) But we were told the airplane had none.
                    The Delta skybox people were rude too.
                    Overall. I will not be flying your airlines again. Either will the other people we traveled with.
                    Get it together Delta!

• Updated by Laura Cibellis · Dec 27, 2019

Flew Delta yesterday with 13 other people. 4 Families going on vacation.
                        The Delta skybox people were rude too.
                        Get it together Delta!

Delta Air Linesflights

My daughter and I flew out of Little Rock Arkansas on the 27th going to South Carolina through Atlanta got there and waited on the plane about 30 to40 minutes so they could connect the walk way we barely made our connecting flight on the way back we sat on the plane about an hour a half for deicing know that's important missed connecting flight Delta put us another later flight going and coming back were very early flights how about some tickets in the states

Nov 19, 2019

Delta Air Lines — cat on plane - consider people with serious allergies

My name is Bouchra Sefiane-Rucker and First, I want to say - I fly Delta all the time. If you pull up my name...

Nov 14, 2019

Delta Air Lines — missed connecting flight/overhead baggage

Good morning, I am writing regarding the disappointment I had during my trip to Las Vegas on Delta thi...

Delta Air Linesflight delay

Alitalia AZ7615/Delta airlines DL 0444 has been delayed for 4 hours on 9/11/2019 from JFK New York to FCO Rome; i was supposed to go on Alitalia AZ896 from Rome FCO to CAI at 12:10 pm.
                        but as Delta airlines DL0444 arrived to rome on 10/11/2019 at 1:40 PM; thus i didn't catch my flight

i was rerouted to another flight Egyptair MS 794 from FCO-Rome to CAI at 17:55; thus i was totally delayed for over 6 hours in total from arriving my final destination.

all my plans were cancelled for that day + i had a lot of unforeseen costs for such delay

seeking your reply for that Complaint ASAP

Oct 16, 2019

Delta Air Lines — I am complaining about 5 hour flight delay bereavement travel

My flight Delta Airlines 385 DFW/SFO via SLC Oct 11 departure 1240pm. I was flying to try and make it to my...

Delta Air Linespremium select seat malfunction

On August 23, 2019, I traveled to Paris on Delta fl# 0118. I paid additional money for Premium Select (seat 21H). My seat was broken and did not recline at all causing me to have to sit completely upright for the 10 hour flight. The flight attendent agreed that the seat "didn't work" but did not offer to move me. Not being able to get any sleep or meaningful rest caused me additional days of exhaustion for the beginning of my travels.
                          My frequent flyer number is DL [protected]. I am requesting some type of compensation for this discomfort and impact on my ability to fully function for the first few days of my expensive vacation.
                          Thank you for your prompt response.
                          Barbara Cooper
                          5770 Via del Bisonte
                          Yorba Linda, CA 92887

Delta Air Linesstolen luggage

To Whom It May Concern:

On August 20th, 2019 my luggage was stolen from Terminal 2E in Charles DeGaulle Airport. It was stolen after I went through security. I put my luggage on a luggage trolley and left it with my boyfriend and went to get coffee. When I rejoined him 15 minutes later I noticed my luggage was gone. He had sat in a waiting area and had the trolley with him the whole time. He did not know when it went missing. We had to board in 10 minutes and I quickly went back and checked duty free where I had bought some items before I put my luggage on the trolley. I did not see it there, I checked the waiting area where my boyfriend was but did not see it there. I asked the people at the gate and they said to file a report online which I did with Charles De Gualle Airport "paris.missinx.com", as well as InstafileReporting and Delta (claim 167216).

Instafile said they could not help me and I have not heard anything from Charles De Gualle airport.

There was at least a $1, 000 worth of merchandise in there and I am very upset. Can I get covered for this stolen luggage? I was on Flight 263 Seat 14H.

Victoria

Delta Air LinesStolen items

Delta Airlines RE: Case [protected]
                              My Mom checked her luggage at the counter and the Attendant told me that I would have to check my carry-on as well because the flight was full. I did and she placed the luggage tag on it. When we got to JFK my Mom's luggage arrived but mine did not. We filed a report and were told that they would do their best to get the luggage to us before my Mom and sister left on another flight to South Carolina that evening.

The luggage didn't arrive until then next day around 1:00 pm. I opened it and noticed that everything was tossed, my bags were missing, and my Mom's make-up bag was missing. I took everything out and found my Mom's facial cremes that were in her make-up bag in-between my clothes. The luggage was pilferage somewhere between the time the counter attendant placed it on the conveyor belt and the next day when it was finally delivered to my home.

The items stolen were two (2) small Michael Kors bags and one make-up bag (no name brand). All the bags were gifts for my Graduation and Confirmation so I don't have any receipts or bank statements; and my Mom's make-up bag was a gift for Christmas from our Principal.

In addition, I had come coins (Colones) from Costa Rica in one of my bags. They were sentimental to me since they were given to me by my Dad and he passed away April of last year.

I went on line and found the bags. I have attached the links to this email. The make-up bag I found one close to the one stolen on line.

My Mom's make-up bag was black with a diamond cut design. It had the inscription Hello Beautiful. This is the closest I could find in size:

We are extremely upset, disappointed and angry. How can people be so mean and have no regard for other's property? We have never experienced anything like this on any airline. We have lost all trust in having our bags checked in.