Singapore Airlines Logo

Singapore Airlines

Having problems with Singapore Airlines?

Singapore Airlines Customer Service Contacts

1800 742 3333 (United States)
131 011 (Australia)
800 808 909 (New Zealand)
+65 62 238 888 (Singapore)
+44 844 800 2380 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 710 722 (Ireland)
+43 15 134 655 (Austria)
+31 205 488 888 (Netherlands)
+49 697 195 200 (Germany)
+41 442 186 161 (Switzerland)
+852 25 202 233 (Hong Kong)
+63 27 568 888 (Philippines)
+27 216 740 601 (South Africa)
+82 27 551 226 (South Korea)
+66 23 536 000 (Thailand)
Airline House, 25 Airline Road

PO Box 4290, Auckland CBD, Auckland

Denmark
Grønnegade 3, 1st Floor, 1107 Copenhagen K, Denmark

China
Unit 4303, 43rd Floor, Beijing Yin Tai Center Tower C, № 2 Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue, Beijing 100022, China

Hong Kong

3rd Floor, Sanclare Building, 21 Dreyer Street, Claremont, Cape Town

South Korea
16F, OCI Bldg, 94 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea, 04532

Thailand
31st Floor, Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singapore Airlines Customer Service. Initial Singapore Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Singapore Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Singapore Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Singapore Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Singapore Airlinesrefund for covid 19 flight booking

We booked Singapore Airline Flights for Richard Konrad Szekely and Carole Anne Szekely Tickets :Brisbane-Singapore-Brisbane total price $4, 500.66
Richard Konrad Szekely SQ /ETKT618 [protected]
Carole Anne Szekely SQ/ETKT618 [protected] The tickets where booked online Via Singapore Airline Agent "SKIDDOO .com .au"
Due to the Covid tarvel ban the Singapore flights where cancelled by the Airlines .
We requested a full refund from SKIDDOO (In early May2020), but did not get any positive answer from them.( Only excuses like ;"we are vey busy at this time" ..." we address your questions soon". and so on.
We phoned Sing.Airlines in October 20 for the Status of our Ticket. The answer from Sing.Airlines was : "we have already paid the full ticket price back to Skiddoo"
Any attempt to contact Skiddoo fell on "deaf ears" we had no payment or answer from Skiddoo, since.
Please help us to get our refund
I am sure your representitive / Travel agent acted not in your interest.

Regards Richard Szekely.Cleveland Australia. [protected]@aol.com

Singapore AirlinesNo refund

Hi. Ref: VOV3TU
    My son was due to fly with you on 18/09/20 on flight SQ236 Brisbane to Singapore on the return leg of his trip. You cancelled this flight on 11/08/20. We then cancelled the onward leg of his flight from Singapore to London SQ322 immediately. I applied twice for a refund on line & have heard nothing. Please could you respond as to why I haven't received a refund or at least some communication. I paid for his ticket.
    Best wishes
    Mairi Sen
    [protected]@senism.co.uk
    +[protected]

Singapore AirlinesRefund

My husband and I was supposed to fly to Bali in March this year, however, due to the pandemic, we were forced to postpone our tickets for March 2021. Due to the fact that there is no vaccine yet, we've decided to no go in 2021 either. I've requested a refund early August yet received no further communication as to when the refund will be paid or any other information. I sent another email and was told it is with the relevant department yet no one has contacted me; why am I not receiving my refund?! I've tried searching to see if they perhaps didn't process the cancellation, yet there is now no sign of any tickets of mine. So clearly the cancellation was done but no refund sent to me! I am in dire need of that refund and wish for it to be paid asap.

Singapore AirlinesHarassment. The counter man didn't allow me to check in my allowance until I called his supervisor

Case# SQ [protected] Harassment at KNO by SQ counter man
        During the boarding, the same counter man gave me a dirty look and didn't allow me to bring my hand carry and asking me to pay for 10 kg US$40. It was last flight and I worried about my connecting flight. I paid him and filed a complaint since Dec 11, 2019 and finally M. Vicky Zuanda Damanik (Mr.) the officer from KNO denied my complaint after 4 month. the officer said sorry but he is not going to refund my money eventhough I emailed attached all the proof of my stuff.

I hope the corporate office at Singapore Airline will take care of this problem.

Singapore AirlinesChange fee

My husband was booked on a flight to Germany on March 14, 2020 booking reference SFNMDO ticket number [protected]. We were afraid of loosing our money so we booked a flight for December 2020. They next day they cancelled the change fee, we paid $200 and his flight was cancelled.
          Under the circumstances of the Coronavirus I would hope you would understand our fear of loosing our money.
          I am requesting you refund his $200 change fee!
          Thank you for your cooperation, stay safe!
          Sincerely,
          Mary & John Bowers
          [protected]@aol.com
          [protected]

Singapore AirlinesUnjustified accusation that Passenger was inebriated, therefore refused to serve alcohol for Business Class Seat traveling from LAX to Singapore

Singapore Airlines Captain Chia, In Flight ManagerJem Choong & Ground Staff Bremen Clarke - Flight 37 on 18 March 2020 - departing LAX @ 11:30pm made the statement that my colleague Mr. Richard Habin had allegedly consumed too much alcohol prior to boarding the plane. This accusation was unsubstantiated, was not justified and was a disservice to Mr.Habin. I, Bill Lorance, traveling with Mr.Habin, from Phoenix earlier in the day, had not seen any inebriated behaviour that would justify refusing service. Both Mr. Habin & Bill Lorance are Gold Members of the Star Alliance for many years, and have traveled many times, to & from, the USA, along with many European & Asian destinations. The Singapore Airlines Staff identified above should be reprimanded for such judgemental and discriminatory treatment of Mr. Habin. Mr. Habin never raised his voice, never was abusive or discourteous, but was subjected to rude and unjustified behaviour from IFM Jem Choong. Both Mr. Habin & myself will consider other Star Alliance Carriers on future flights.

Singapore AirlinesNeed confirmation of Sq 317/323 19/[protected]

Tried website (useless) phone (worse waste 25 minutes) customers respect poor. Need to know flights Sq317&323 OK for 19/[protected]. Advice needed ASAP.

Singapore AirlinesBeing unable to make contact to speak with a consultant

Colin Edgeley, Kris No [protected]. Wanting to discuss cancelation of my flight SQ224 10/8/20 as we are uncomfortable about leaving Australia due to the coronavirus. When I try to use the forms available my effort is not accepted when it asks for my booking ref. The ref is SD1982 but it says this is invalid, but when I book in with my Kris No the manage booking accepts it.
                My phone numbers are:

Feb 27, 2020

Singapore Airlines — SQ346 ZRH-SIN Date 21.11.2019

Hi I have adressed ( 21.11.2019 ) a complaint to Singapore Airlines( ref:S-[protected] ) related to the...

Feb 26, 2020

Singapore Airlines — Ticket Refunds due to Coronavirus Restriction Travel to Singapore

Dear Officer, I bought 2 airtickets, Booking Reference: RUA73A (TONY FOO) & RTX2ZW (WU XIAOXUE), with my...

Feb 24, 2020

Singapore Airlines — Flight - Lounge availability

To the CEO of Singapore Airlines I have been informed by your Airline a few days ago that my business cla...

Feb 10, 2020

Singapore Airlines — terrible meals for vegetarians/vegans on board singapore airlines!

Flight no: SQ317 10.55am from London to Singapore 25th December Flight no: SQ322 11.45pm from Singapore to...

Singapore Airlinesrefund

Hello, a group of my friends and I have planned a trip to Tokyo, Japan.

Due to the corona virus outbreak in the region, we do not feel safe traveling in that area. Although the main outbreak is in China, there is many in japan. I have called customer service over 6 times and over 3 hours of hold and phone time they refuse to refund or credit me for my flights.

How can such a big company like you not care about your passengers well being. I we'll be filing complaints to as many boards as I can and to the aviation consumer flyers.

All we want is a refund of possible or a voucher.

Singapore Airlinesstaff didn’t care

Unfortunately I had a panic attack due to my irregular heart condition after extreme turbulence and I kept it very quiet as the lights were off, my mother in law pressed the button for water when the seatbelt light went off for me as we didn't want to get up and make a fuss, she told them I was having a panic attack and they didn't say anything, they just went back behind the curtain and never offered any assistance or any kind words of comfort, never came back to check and just ignored the whole situation.
                    If this is the type of customer service they offer then it looks like this will be the one and only time we use them.

Jan 24, 2020

Singapore Airlines — check in

I was travelling from Singapore to Perth WA on flight SQ 0215 on 21st January 2020 with my daughter. We...

Singapore Airlinespoor service of flight stewardess

On 25 Dec [protected]@ 00.12am, my wife and I were on board SQ 602 from Singapore to Korea. The flight stewardess was serving breakfast to the passengers . When she served the breakfast to us, we have requested for coffee . She replied that the coffee wa not available now and she will follow up later . After we finished the breakfast the stewardess still did not bring over the coffee . Not long after that, the same stewardess came and she took away both of our empty cups and informed us that she would be back soon with the coffee. We never received the coffee till end of the flight . My son was seating at the other side and he told us that the passenger seated next to him requested wine during breakfast and the stewardess also never come back to the passenger at all .

Jan 15, 2020

Singapore Airlines — very poor customer service displayed a ground staffer

I wish to report an incident that occurred on the 29/11/2019, during my check in in by a ground floor staff...

Jan 14, 2020

Singapore Airlines — raw uncooked chicken and batter in chicken pizza served to me gave me gastroenteritis

On 29th Dec flight number SQ245 I flew from Singapore to Brisbane when I was served a Chicken Pizza as part...

Singapore Airlineswheelchair assistance

We have requested wheelchair assistance when the tickets were purchased for two elderly parents. However they received this service partially at singapore airport (transit) and at the destination, Melbourne passengers have not received wheelchair access at all due to unavailability. Officials said they have not got enough wheelchairs and if it's really needed we would have to wait a long time.

Passengers were patients and struggled to walk far. The service was very unsatisfactory.

Passenger names:
                        Thuppahi baduge Ranjith De Silva
                        Merennage saroja salgado

Flight sq469 and sq217, Colombo to Melbourne
                        On December 9 2019.

We have relied on the Singapore airlines to provide the much needed service but we're disappointed with what happened particularly at the Melbourne airport.

Dec 01, 2019

Singapore Airlines — flight cancellation - mi415 from kathmandu to singapore - 25 november 2019

Hi, I would sadly like to express my unhappiness with a flight cancellation that occured on flight MI415 from...