Empire Todayflooring

C

I put in a detailed complaint about our flooring experience. I wanted to include pictures of everthing. I have uploaded photos of the floors so that people will think twice about empire flooring and make sure they don't listen to those sales people. They are out to make a buck and they don't care how many lies they have to tell to make it. Our sales person was an 18 year old guy named william. I don't have his last name or his business card. The items in these photos have been lying around our house for a month. Those long boxes, we pulled them outside because we kept tripping over them and got tired of almost falling, so we pulled them out onto the patio. The flooring spaces are where our doors use to be, but they are now laying against the wall at the back of the hallway. This pictures are as of today 3/6/2017.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CReneeWade · Mar 06, 2017

My complaint is for this Empire. My sister and I recently purchased a home in Baton Rouge, LA. The floors were really bad, so she called Empire Today to have wood laminate floors installed. This sales person, William, came over and told us all kinds of wonderful things about what we should expect when we purchased Empire flooring. That was Feburary 7, 2017. William told us that Empire carpets does not use 3rd party contractors to install their flooring. "all of our installers work for Empire" is what he said. "All of our floors have a lifetime guarantee against any type of damage" is what he said. Then he quoted us a 12, 000 price and pretended to call his boss at 9:30 pm to get the price down to 5 grand ( which was probably the price in the beginning.
    As of today, 3/6/2017, the floors are not finished, we have boxes of tile and bags of concrete in the kitchen and on the side of the house for a month. The wood flooring buckeled in the hallway days after the contractors left. We received a call from California Empire on Friday (3/3/2017)asking about our experience, we told them the floors were not finished yet. On Sunday (3/5/2017) one of the contractors sent a text saying that they would come out on Monday and finish the transitions between the rooms. They took the bedroom and closet doors off in the middle of February and they put them on the wall at the end of the hallway, so the master bedroom has no door.
    Today (3/6/2017), them installers informed my sister that her warranty does not included damage by water. But, that's what that sheisty sales person William told us. So, now we have buckeled flooring and in order to fix it we have to shell out more money? Yeah, I will send my enemies to Empire or, you know, people I really really dislike.

• Updated by cmonroe · Mar 06, 2017

Dear Customer,
    We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention, and sincerely regret to hear that your installation experience did not meet your expectations. We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your concerns is more detail and start to work towards a solution.
    Thank you for your patience.