Resolved Empire Today — cancellation
Yesterday I told your representative that I don't want to make a decision because I have to present the offer to my husband. She pressured me into a signing by her argument that that's why she is here to sign a contract and when she leaves the offer is off but don't worry, I have 3 days to cancel. My husband didn't like the offer so I'm trying to cancel. The Notice of Right to Cancel says: For E-Delivery: (date) so I called asking about the email address for e-delivery and there is none. You made me sign something you do not provide! That's a fraud. Then I was told I have to call again tomorrow because the order from yesterday is not in yet. Now days you can download files in seconds but you don't have an order in from yesterday? But you took my money right away, that couldn't wait. How can you do this??? I'm asking you to cancel my order and give me my money back. This is the worst service I have ever experienced! Thank you, Marie McCash
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- Empire Today - overall bad experience