Empire Todaycancellation

M

Yesterday I told your representative that I don't want to make a decision because I have to present the offer to my husband. She pressured me into a signing by her argument that that's why she is here to sign a contract and when she leaves the offer is off but don't worry, I have 3 days to cancel. My husband didn't like the offer so I'm trying to cancel. The Notice of Right to Cancel says: For E-Delivery: (date) so I called asking about the email address for e-delivery and there is none. You made me sign something you do not provide! That's a fraud. Then I was told I have to call again tomorrow because the order from yesterday is not in yet. Now days you can download files in seconds but you don't have an order in from yesterday? But you took my money right away, that couldn't wait. How can you do this??? I'm asking you to cancel my order and give me my money back. This is the worst service I have ever experienced! Thank you, Marie McCash

cancellation

RESOLVED

• Empire Today's response · May 31, 2017

Dear Marie,
    We are disappointed to hear that this was your experience, and assure you that your concerns are important to us. We'll be in contact with you shortly to further discuss your concerns. In the meantime you may send your Notice of Right to Cancel to [email protected]
    Thank you.

• Ke
    KevinFLO Jun 22, 2021

I agreed to purchase carpet and have it installed from Empire. I applied for 1 year free financing with Synchrony.
    After they cancelled / postponed installation twice, I cancelled my contract. I have not heard back from them since I cancelled. Now Synchrony says that Empire has charged approximately $3400.00 against my account. I call Empire to try to correct this situation. Once I reach customer service - I am placed on hold for hours. No one ever picks up the call.

I need Empire to credit my account with Synchrony as soon as possible. Friends told me to stay away from this company - but I didn't listen. TERRIBLE COMPANY !!! I wouldn't hire them to pick up dog SH** in my backyard.!!!

I filed a complaint with BBB. I hope this helps

• Mi
    Michael Jopling Apr 09, 2021

Worst customer service. Trying to get a refund returned to us for 4 days now. Awful and ignorant customer service representative. Stay far away from this company. $800 on the line. They refuse to return.

SAKeane Sep 06, 2018

I found it a bit time consuming but otherwise very well handled when I had to cancel a rather large order. Empire offered various solutions that normally I would have taken them up on.
    Carlos easily and efficiently cancelled my order. I will go back and buy from them.

• Te
    Tedyesway Jun 20, 2019

@SAKeane You must not be a ‘real’ Customer because as noted by all if the other written complaints: the company has been a nightmare to work with and are only in the business of taking money. They have no true loyalty to the service, no appreciation of customer needs, no standard of care, and LIE to get money. I do understand the cruelty of taking advantage of people looking to improve their living situation- and if going to Empire- the customers likely don’t have a lot of money to work with. I AM STILL APPALLED AND STILL TRYING TO GET A REFUND IN MY DEPOSIT.

$1000.00 may seem like a drop in the bucket to Empire, but tell that to my 12 year old when I can’t buy her an instrument for the school band! Or my little one won’t be able to go on the field trip to the zoo next year.

• Ni
    Nicolemarie001 May 24, 2018

Thank you. I will never order with Empire.

• La
    Latanya Austin Apr 18, 2018

I'm having the same problem. Right now. I have called in three times to cancel. But was put on hold for an hour before hanging up. I have tried calling the sales person that came to out home but he is not answering or returning my calls. This is really sad and not how business should be done. I will never Consider this company again and I will advise my family and friends to do the same.

• Je
    Jessica1993 Apr 01, 2018

Empire today sales rep didn't want to leave either without a signature. Even after I refused to give a deposit. He just wanted something.

• So
    Sonjah Jun 11, 2017

Same thing happened to me just yesterday! I was pressured into giving a 50$ deposit to hold the price so I am trying to cancel as well. After reading hundreds of negative reviews, no way will I use Empire.