The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Empire Today — don't use them
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Don't use this company!!! 3 months later and still no resolution. Installers damaged my freshly painted walls. It's been months of back and forth and people out to inspect fix 4 different times, and me having to give up valuable time and it's still not corrected. I would like a credit to my account for all the time and inconvenience and back and forth i've had to deal with for a less than professional installation and inferior quality carpet, but the compensation they're willing to offer is almost an insult and not satisfactory considering all the time, energy and effort i've had to put into getting this resolved. Only now, 3 months later, are my complaints finally being sent to the corporate office - and I have yet to hear back. We shall see. Have already filed compaints with the bbb and now here. Next stop is small claims.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior