Menu
Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring
reviews & complaints

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

53 complaints
34 resolved 19 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
10:04 am EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - Hardwood Flooring

I contracted with Luna Flooring to install hardwood in my living room and dining room. I already had hardwood in the rest of my home so I needed Luna to ensure they matched the existing hardwood. Luna Flooring is supposed to be experts in Flooring, so when I asked about the difference in the wood, they told me my existing hardwood had been exposed to the sun, so the color was different from the new hardwood. They assured me the hardwood was the same. Well, they lied. They installed red oak hardwood and my existing hardwood was white oak. Luna Flooring management refuses to take responsibility for their mistake and flat out lie. So, now I am stuck with paying to have the hardwood replaced by a reputable and ligitament flooring company. If you need any type of flooring, even if it's for your dog's kennel or doghouse...DO NOT call Luna Flooring or Empire Flooring because they are not reputable companies and if they screw up, they will NOT take ownership of their mistake! RUN...don't walk away from Luna Flooring!

Desired outcome: Refund

Jun 28, 2022 10:39 am EDT

Marti, we apologize for your experience. If you have further questions or concerns, please send an email to customersupport@empire-today.com with your contact information, and we'll get in touch with you.

7:39 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed a contract, on the evening of 4 April 2022, to have Luna install carpeting in my home. On 5 April 2022, at 12:16 PM, I contacted Luna by telephone and spoke with a representative by the name of George. I informed him that I had ordered carpeting the night prior and wanted to cancel my order. I was transferred to a representative named Crystal to...

W
12:53 am EST

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - Floor Installation

I placed an order with Luna, with an installation date of 11/9/21. On the morning of 11/9, I received a call from Luna saying my product wasn't in stock and I would receive a call when it came in. After not hearing from Luna, I called them on 11/11 to see if there was an update. I was told the install was now scheduled for 11/16. All this time my living room, dining room, hallway was a mess from moving furniture. Finally, on 11/16, the installers showed up. However, the install wasn't completed because the transition piece for the stairs didn't match the flooring. The installers called and was told to put it down anyway, not in my house. It's now been almost two weeks, after numerous calls, being told the order would be expedited, someone would call me within 24 hours, never happened, salesperson said he would follow up, he hasn't, I'm left with unsightly, bare stairs in my entryway. At this point, I have no inkling as to when my stairs will be completed. I've requested to speak to a manager, I was told he/she wasn't available, I would receive a call within 24 hours. I also requested a discount for the inconvenience thus has caused and the poor customer service.

Desired outcome: Installation completed and a discount.

Nov 29, 2021 10:33 am EST

Dear customer, we do apologize for the experience you had. We've located your account and we'll reach out to you tomorrow.

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet for 2 bedrooms and an office

On Aug 23, 2021, Laura, the Luna rep came to our home and we made it very clear we wanted premium padding and premium carpet, which she assured us we were getting. She showed us several samples of requested textured type carpet that we were interested in. According to the contract it was called Monumental and the colors were to be Hawks Nest for 2 rooms and Oyster Harbor for one bedroom. When the install date came they only had one color and we saw that there was padding in the van with the carpet which we assumed was for us. I understand that I didn't check the contract closely enough to correct her mistake of using Hawks Nest for all 3 rooms. When the installer came finally, after cancelling the first date of install, we discovered the mistake and Luna was wiling to work with us and change the color for the 3rd bedroom. The installer left when they were finished and when we checked the rooms we noticed there was no padding under the carpet. We tried to contact Laura, our rep, 3 times, with no response, I contacted customer service, and they agreed to send out an inspector who told us the carpet we had did not require padding, which was contrary to our request with the rep sent to us. I showed him the picture I took of the carpet Laura showed us and we selected and the inspector told us that was not the same carpet that was installed. So we again contacted customer representative and they sent out Daryl, who explained that the carpet installed is usually used where there is asbestos involved in the flooring or for commercial buildings. So he again we selected new carpet and started the process all over again. On Nov 2 our 3rd attempt to get the correct carpet installed, a lone installer showed up and told us that he was only to remove and install one room of carpet. He was visibly shaken to find out that 3 rooms were expected to be installed by him alone without any other help, . Plus an additional $505 was required for me to pay on top of previously paid $2802. I called customer service again. to find out why the additional charge and I was told it was to pay for the labor to remove the installed carpet, which I refused to pay. I was told when I set up another install that I would only have to pay if the new selected carpet was more expensive, so I didn't feel fully informed about the Love Luna guarantee. Also I was made to think the original install was my mistake since I allowed the install to go thru the first time. But I never heard of carpet being installed without padding. I had have several carpet installations thru my lifetime which always included padding. The incorrect carpet was Luna's rep mistake not mine. I had no idea or understanding what Monumental carpet was and that is was different from other standard carpet. That should have been explained to us when the carpet was selected but was not explained to us by the rep, especially since we specified we wanted good padding. Again I talked to customer service and complained and we agreed to cancel the 3 rd bedroom install. And all was offered was to return a measly 10% or$217. I refused to accept that as it is inferior carpet and is like walking on bare subflooring, I believe we deserve a little more compensation for the 3and half months of frustration dealing with this company, clearing our 3 rooms out 3 different times expecting to get carpet installed, and having to replace the inferior carpet.
Activity no 1-[protected] These are the representatives I talked to : Laura (original contract). Janet on Sep 14 ref 1-[protected], Elaine on 10/5 1-[protected], Erin at [protected] ext 2359( Oct 5, Oct 15, Oct 20) and Daryl [protected]. The picture below is the carpet we believe we were having installed
My name is Bette Harris, at 1050 Deer Park Rd, Westminster, MD 21157.
email is [protected]@mac.com. . or phone [protected].

Desired outcome: some compensation for inferior carpet.

Nov 03, 2021 11:56 am EDT

Bette, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve located your account information and will contact you soon so we can speak with you further about your concerns.

3:09 pm EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - Carpet and engineered hardwood flooring

Ordered carpet and engineered hardwood flooring on 6/2/21. Everything was on one contract with only a total price. On 6/17/21 the carpet was installed and the flooring was to come on 6/25/21. On 6/25/21 Luna installer called and said they could not do the job with the material we selected after we were told there would be not problem installing that flooring and that was why we were paying a little more because of the skilled labor that was required. I feel we should get a full refund, this was a package deal and I really do not want this carpet without the flooring. Luna customer service said we would not get a refund, they have already gotten their money. They not only said that I would not get a full refund, they said they would not refund the amount I already paid for the flooring. I can not believe that a company that does business like this is still in business.

Desired outcome: full refund

E

Dana we regret that you've have this experience. We want to look into this further, but we're having difficulty finding the correct account. Please email your account and contact information to us at care@luna.com so we can provide further assistance.
- Customer Care

L
11:12 am EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - Carpeting

WORST COMPANY EVER! They were supposed to install two bedrooms of carpet today. We only wanted one room done at a time, but they talked into doing two at the same time. We spent hours taking items and furniture out of both rooms between last evening and this morning. They call at 9:30 am to inform us that they will not be able to install the carpet today after all. "We can do it this Thursday or Friday." Oh yeah, so we can move the furniture all back into the bedroom (because we can't leave it all sit throughout the rest of our house), then take it all back out and then tell us sometime that morning that you won't be here either? It took me two hours of phone calls and wasted time to FINALLY talk to someone who is SUPPOSEDLY refunding us in the form of a check which "can take up to 10 days" or with the state of USPS, it may take much, much longer - or not arrive at all. I am furious and will NEVER work with Luna again!

Desired outcome: Refund ASAP

2 comments
E

Lori, this is not the experience that we wish for our customers and sincerely apologize for your experience. We've located your order and will be in touch with you shortly.

Jun 14, 2021 6:45 pm EDT

You were lucky they called you to let you know they weren't coming. My installer never called or showed up for our kitchen floor install. I kept calling customer service though out the day only to go through all the prompts, listen to the on hold music and "click" was disconnected. When I finally reached a live person, they couldn't tell me anything and said to wait until 6pm and if they didn't show up, call them back Monday. We had moved the stove, refrigerator, kitchen island in the living room and moved the kitchen table and chairs to another room the day before in preparation, waited until 6 pm and then had to move everything back again. We are senior folks, so it is not an easy task. I cancelled the kitchen floor install and all the carpet that was to be installed next week. Fortunately, I did not put any money down so don't have to wait for a refund. This company needs to learn a lesson in customer service because they are failing for sure! I hope you get your refund in a timely manner and find a more reputable company to do the job. We are starting our search for flooring all over again as well.

11:15 pm EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - Installer did not show up

I had a scheduled installation for vinyl plank flooring to be installed in my kitchen 6-12-21 and the next week carpet was to be installed in other areas of my home 6-19-21. We were to get a call from an installer that day and after a few hours did not hear anything. I called [protected] customer service to inquire about when the installer would arrive and got a sick feeling when I went through all the prompts, listened to the "on hold" music and then "click" was disconnected. I called several times with the same results. I finally was able to reach someone who said they would check on the install and was disconnected again while I was on hold! I called back several more times getting disconnected and then finally I was able to speak with someone again who put me on hold. When she came back on the phone she said she could not get in touch with the installer and said that we had to wait until 6 pm for them to show up. Around 4 PM I called another phone number I found on the internet and after a few more times calling, I spoke to a person who said they have until 6pm and if they don't show up to call them again on Monday. I asked the lady "what do you mean? Is it possible they will not show up at all?" She seemed nervous that I asked that question. Well, they never arrived. I find it very concerning that when you have a problem, there is no one who can answer any questions or try to help you. Even more upsetting to call their customer service line and be repeatedly disconnected! I am mailing the form to them on Monday to cancel the contract, but fear they are going to try and make me pay a portion of it because it is past the 3 day cancellation window. I have not paid anything down and no work was performed and with this terrible experience, do not want to do business with them. They have caused us a terrible inconvenience and still upset as my husband and are dragging our refrigerator, stove, tables and chairs back to the kitchen so we can eat meals again.

Desired outcome: To be released from my contract.

R
2:16 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made the biggest mistake in hiring these hacks. I ordered carpet and on the day of installation these 3 Bozo show up with No PPE or shoe coverings at all at the height of the pandemic. So I figured since my kids weren't here I would take go ahead, because my kids needed some where to play. These guy while I was gone my wife filmed these installers.1...

G
10:41 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was initially impressed with the with their sales representative and the installation, but after paying $11K in product and services, do not bother reaching out to them for quality concerns!!! The damaged a stairwell banister during the install and flat out refused to admit to the act. To add insult to injury, even though they are supposed to be "bonded...

7:34 pm EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - Flooring

Installation was started on July 7th. As of 7/28/20 after a dozen or more calls to customer service and multiple no shows by installers my flirting is still not complete and company keeps telling me they will call be back. I have had no help in completing the project. The sales rep that we worked with no longer works for the company. We have tried to speak to managers and no one has helped us out.

E

Trent, we know that your time is valuable, and we sincerely apologize for the installation delay. We've located your order and will be in touch with you shortly.

4:00 pm EDT
Replied
Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring has left an official reply on this complaint.

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet

I contacted Luna on 7/5/19 to have someone come out and repair my carpet in 2 spots. Tech was sent on the 9th to take measurements. He said I would be getting a call 1-3 business days with a quote. I have yet to receive a call back. Then on Tuesday the 9th, I get a call from Luna asking "how the install went". There was no install. Then on Thursday the 11th I get a sales call. People. Get it together, I need a call back with a quote for the replacement and an install day. I've been calling CS multiple times, no one has answers for me. They keep telling me so and so will call back. No one calls back. I get placed on hold because they need to call random dept to get answers and no one ever picks up at those dept. Then I'm placed on hold, get hung up on, I have to call back yet again. Repeat myself 20 times. This is by far the worst CS experience I have ever encountered. Reps are rude.
And don't even get me started on my 1st experience with Luna. That was a freaking zoo!

H
1:44 pm EDT
Replied

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - non complience of contract obliigatiuon/negligence/inferior product installed/disrepected by customer service representatiive/misrepresentation

Attached is the email sent to Melisa Dingus sent in March, 2019. This attachment should give a explanation of some of our complaints.
Mellissa,
As per our conversation on March 12, 2019, three contractors sent by your company arrived at my home to remove the carpeting and padding that was installed by your company's contractors on November 8, 2018. This crew was pleasant, acting very understanding and professional. My husband was present this time, but not with first crew. As the previous crew, crew #1, had threatened me three times. At each time he threatened to leave my home without finishing the work that had been started and not finished. He actually scared me, but I did not want them to leave my home in the mess that they created. I was comfortable with this new crew, Miquel, his brother and his sons so that my husband and I stayed downstairs while they worked upstairs. I explained to Miquel what took place when and how the other crew laid our carpeting. I even offered drinks and bought them lunch. I noticed something odd when Miquel's crew was taking out the carpeting and padding. There was carpeting debris and dirt in my hallway vent. Later on my husband discovered that the other three vents in our living room were not cleaned out, they too had dirt and debris in them. I was very upset about the debris inside my vents, as my husband has severe respiratory problems and is very sensitive to any foreign particles in the air. He had double chemo for five month, once a week, several years prior and his immune system is not as strong as most people. Several years ago, we had Michael and Sons install a new heating system. At that time they checked the vents and stated they did not need to be cleaned out as the vents had no evidence of any kind of dirt or debris. Also, the other crew did not replace the tack boards that should have been replaced because of the water damage. When I questioned that crew about this, they replied that that's the way it is done and refused to replace the old tack boards. Also, when the new crew removed the padding from the previous installation, I noticed that there were three different types of paddings used, as evidence by the different colors of the paddings. The colors were black blue, green, black and white denoting that they were of different grades as explained to me by Miquel. The padding was laid down in pieces not in one continuous piece. I also had questioned that process at the very beginning. Also, both crews did not know how to lay the carpeting on the stairs, they pieced the stairs instead of having a continuous waterfall type flow going down the steps. That's the only way they knew how to lay carpeting on the steps. Before, I go any further, let me explain the following. My husband, who was a realtor, and I were involved with another realtor that owned a carpeting company who taught me about the carpeting business, from sales to installation. I know what I am talking about when it comes to carpeting.
Now, concerning the new carpeting installed this second time around. First of all, we had to remove everything out of our closets, drawers, curio cabinets, disassemble the computer system, china cabinet, and anything that could be damaged when the crews moved furniture. Needless to say, we are having to do this for a third time and it takes a week or more to get everything set up and put back properly. We are not looking forward to this inconvenience and work for the third time. The carpeting we paid for was supposed to be five star quality and the padding the best on the market, as per your sales representative. I had two different carpeting companies come in to assess the carpeting that was installed by your company and basically they said the carpeting was a hoax. I showed them how the carpeting was seamed throughout the house and they agreed that this was a shoddy job. This was the first carpet laid in our home. The second crew did a better job. The new crew ran out of carpeting and could not finish the basement steps. Now we have just the padding on bare steps with stables sticking out to where we have to make sure we have shoes on in order not to get injured. When they packed up their gear, I was sick to my stomach and although they offered to come back the next day, we just could not put up with the stress anymore. Also, I have a large bag of carpeting and padding strips that Miquel's crew left at our home, which shows that the quality laid down on the second time is of poorer quality of the carpeting laid down first time. I cannot help but questioning the quality of the carpeting that was laid down the first time.
Mr. Robert Butler, your representative, came to my house to try to resolve some of the problems concerning this shoddy work and the quality of the carpeting. I showed him the steps how they were laid piece by piece and the shoddy work performed with the laying of the carpeting on the steps. I had taken pictures of the work being performed and these I showed to Mr. Butler. Also, I showed him where the first crew broke my daybed in our guest room. I explained to him that I know about carpeting and this was not five star carpeting and the padding was not what we paid for, as it was not the best as it was represented to us by your sales representative. . Mr. Butler came to my home a second time and I showed him the pictures and told him about all the bits and pieces of the paddings and carpeting from both crews. I still do not trust the padding quality. I would not put this cheap carpeting in a garage nor a dog house. Mr. Butler apologies again, as before, and stated this would have to be handled by corporate. He also named a list of seven things, and the companies that he was going to contact, in order for these deficiencies to be corrected. Including cleaning the vents and also having an exterminator exterminate my home. When Mr. Butler left our home I wanted him to know that I was not a happy camper. This is a huge strain on my husband and myself, again we have to move our belongings from four rooms into the bathrooms and our sunroom creating wear and tear on our belongings. My husband and I are approaching seventy years old and we are both disabled. The vent system has been compromised creating a respiratory problem for by husband and our house has been trashed two times with the third just around the corner. The carpeting process is nothing that I have experienced in all of our homes. The carpet experts that came to our home agree that this is cheap carpeting and unprofessionally installed. The trust I had in Luna is gone. Who in their right mind would not agree with me? Once is maybe ok, twice no way and a third time I cannot believe it.
In order to solve this situation, I want the carpeting and padding I was promised by you sales representative, the steps carpeting flowing down like a waterfall, not in pieces. I want compensation for the broken bed, I want compensation for cleaning the air duct system, and cost of exterminating our home. Before, I forget, the padding that was installed the first time was old and came out of somebody else's house, hence the need for the exterminator. I will provide the pictures to you via your phone. This time I want the upstairs done one day and the downstairs a couple days later. This gives us a chance to put back everything from one floor then the second floor. My husband I cannot take the stress of having our entire house upside down. The first time, November 8th, the holidays and everything involve with the holidays that we had our plates, was so stressful that my husband experienced numerous seizure, as he has PTSD. The second time it was so obvious that nobody should have to go through this again. Let's hope the third time is the charm.
Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter. We hope to hear from you soon so that we can solve this problem to our satisfaction.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Catherine J. Pratt 2202 227th Street Pasadena, MD 21122 Telephone # [protected]
August 2018, we contracted LUNA to have wall to wall carpeting installed in our home, which covered the living room, three upstairs bedrooms, two hallways and two stairs (13 steps each). In the contract the installation of the carpeting on the stairs was to be in the waterfall method, this is in writing. We also contracted and paid to have the best padding and five star carpeting as represented by your sales representative, Michael Ponte. As of this date your company's contract obligation have not been met. As you can see by the email sent to Melisa in March we have been frustrated and insulted by your so called customer service representatives. My wife has been verbally abused by insulting her intelligence. The last conversation that she had with your representative who was supposedly from your corporate office, Charles Ogame, tried to insinuate that she was an idiot. First off he stated that your company does not state that you carry five star carpeting and during the conversation it became evident that he had not reviewed our claim. He stated that we had already had our carpeting replaced three time. The fact is this would be the third time that we would have to replace the inferior carpeting and padding. In May, while discussing having to replace the carpeting for that third time, replacing the broken bed, and the stress involved with entire matter my wife stated that she wanted the following: 1.) Replace the carpet and padding as was contracted originally; 2.) Compensate for the broken bed; 3.) Replace the kitchen floor and the small bathroom floor on the first floor; and $.) Any monitory compensation that your company feels for this entire unpleasant situation. I have a very low stress level as I am a veteran diagnosed with PTSD and this has caused me undo stress not only for me but also for my entire family. One more consideration is that our daughter will be moving back from Georgia to live with us in August. We need to get this problem resolved now not later. Presently, I am holding off getting legal representation, starting a face book campaign, contacting Senator Von Hollan's office, and Channel 13, and also the Better Business Bureau.
Please respond in writing and email so we can get this problem resolved. As of the 8th of July this will be eight month since we first contracted with your company. There should not be any question that your company has wronged us and that we are owed a timely resolution.
Thank you for your time and timely consideration on this matter.
Sincerely,

L
3:33 pm EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - tile installation

Dear Luna

I had a sales rep out to my house mid March with the intention of purchasing tile flooring for my bathroom and carpet for my staircase. The sales rep that came over was extremely uninformed. She did not know the product, kept showing my samples of things I was not interested and seemed unsure at times. She was finally able to show me samples of a tile that I loved, I asked her twice - while my mother was present - to confirm color and size and she confirmed the size as a rectangular shape - a 12X18 inch tile. I purchased that along w/ carpet for my stairs. The next week, when the tile installer came it was a fiasco. The installer was at my home for over 2 hours but could not start the work as he was waiting on confirmation that I had paid for project. Imagine my surprise and frustration that no one was getting back to him to confirm. I had purchased this on my Luna credit card that I have had for over 6 years and never had an issue. The sales rep had also informed me that my toilet would not need to be removed and the installer would tile around it. The installer told me that was not the case, the toilet had to be removed. I was fine with that - but concerned because the installer was unsure on how to reconnect the toilet lines. I called Luna customer service and expressed my concerns. I also found out at that time that the sales rep had neglected to process some paperwork on her end and my confirmation of payment was never recorded - and that is why the installer was unable to proceed with the job. The installer ended up leaving without doing any work and I had wasted taking a day off from my job.
the work was rescheduled for the following week. I was unable to take an additional day off and I had a relative meet the installer at my home. The tile was installed and when I returned home found that 12x12 tiles had been installed and not the 12x18 inch - which is what I had purchased. I checked my contract and no where on it did it notate the size of the tile. I called Luna immediately and here began weeks of back and forth and much frustration. I spoke with numerous people and finally was connected with a manager named Randy. Again, after much back and forth, Randy spoke with the sales rep who confirmed she made a mistake on the size of the tile when she sold it to me. Come to find out - they tile I bought doesn't even come in the 12x18 size! They sent another sales rep out to show me other tile samples, but nothing was what I was looking for Luna is very heavy in tile flooring that looks like "wood planks" and that is not a look I was into. I in-turned asked for a 50% discount. The total cost for the project was $617. Randy offered me $150 discount. I told him that I feel a $300 discount was more than acceptable in this situation. The sales rep gave me bad information, let me purchase tile that was not in the size I wanted, screwed up initially on my proof of payment, which mead me to miss a day of work. I was then unable to take off the following week and be at my home when the incorrect tile was being installed.
If you pull my account, you will see that I am a long time, repeat customer. I had my entire previous home done by Luna, I was now hoping to have my new home flooring done by Luna as well. Randy has told me that a $300 discount will not happen in this case. Over an additional $ 150, Luna and Randy are willing to lose a long term customer? That seems extremely disappointing. I am very disappointed in Luna, their customer service and their treatment of customers.

E

Leah, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Your satisfaction is important to us, and well be in touch with you shortly to discuss your concerns.

9:13 am EDT

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet

Horrible management and company that will not do what's right! Had carpet installed that needed to be replaced because of a defect. AFTER we have been moved in they said the entire carpet will be replaced under the warranty. We have so much stuff in all our rooms with 3 kids, it's an absolute nightmare to have to move EVERYTHING. When I talked to a manager about being compensated for the carpet some way, she told me they cant do that. I have every right to get a discounted refund after the more than $10k we spent. This is so ridiculous they wouldn't work with us as a customer and keep us happy with some of our money back! I would never order anything again from this company!

F
10:43 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like someone to know about the unethical behavior of one of your employees who was supposed to be helping me resolve several errors made on my order, installation, and financing. Denisha h. Was this employee. She initially started out trying to be helpful. After several attempts at leaving voicemails on her extension without resolution, we spoke...

M
10:31 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a whole townhouse of carpet to replace old carpet. We picked the top of the line with the highest padding as well. My scheduled delivery date was 11/5/18 and I was told I was first stop on the list. On 11/5 it was raining and I received a call from Luna at 7:30 am stating they could not come because of the rain since we had no garage. They...

11:26 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

August 25, 2018, I contracted with Luna Carpet to install 3 rooms of carpet, a small hallway and stairs, plus the living and dining area. I also contracted to have the kitchen tiled. August 27, 2018, the carpet installers were prompt. They completed 3 rooms (which consisted of 2 bedrooms and a loft) the stairs and the hall. The living area and dining area...

A
9:53 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had laminate flooring installed in my upstairs and carpet everywhere else. The laminate on my stairs starting coming up almost immediately after installation. I waited two different days for repair people to come and they never showed up. On the third day when he came to repair them he came with nothing but himself to repair the stairs with no material...

12:22 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Job # dl 1220b Sales rep lsr1559 darrin collins Customer service rep nicole p. We placed an order for carpet and tile on may 7, 2018. The tile installation was scheduled for monday 6/4/2018 The carpet installation was scheduled for friday 6/8/2018 The tile installer arrived on time as promised and finshed the job to our complete satisfaction. The first...

6:12 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date of Purchase: [protected] salesman LSR474-John Baughman - First showed regular samples both wood flooring, then carpet flooring. I questioned whether this was the flooring that was for the sale advertised? Answer "no", I indicated that was all I was interested in.. Mr. Baughman then showed me the advertised flooring.. Buy for one room and two other room...

Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring contacts