CVS Pharmacyrefill medication

S

Rite Aid pharmacy had transferred all patient refill files to Cvs on New Scotland Ave. Upon doing so I called to check the status of my recently renewed prescription. Due to the fact that I have Medicaid I wanted to be sure that it was not out of date from the refills. I was told that all was in order as I had recently refilled the script. Had it not been in order I would have gotten a new script from the doctor due to the fact that it is high blood pressure med. and it is imperitive that I have it. I was told that all was fine.
Upon calling the refill in, I was told on a Sunday that I needed a new script because it was too old. It was two-months old. Medicaid allows only up to six months old. There was three refills left and it was to be refilled within the 30 day time period.
So inevitably I was given a hastle and told to get a new script even after initially being told that my script was fine.
I became angry and called a pharmacist in a different Rite-aid and was told my script was fine. He could not understand except that it had been transferred improperly.
My conclusion to their mishandling of my script is that I will no longer deal w/ CVS as they made no effort to help me in this situation that was inevitably their error.

• Ta
    tammyparker Jun 24, 2011

i have had this same issue come up very recently..wut is going on with this?i had a few scripts at cvs with refills left and now i have to call my dr for another..does not make any sense..wut is the point of having refills then..cvs is the worst pharmicy..especially the one on front street.they are alllll very rude and judgemental..they willl argue with u till theyr blue in the face..the one pharmicist is very rude.he looks indian or something..has a mushstache.always very rude!