CVS Pharmacy — pharmacy not doing their job with filling refills on time.
On Monday January 6th, I turned my prescription into the CVS Pharmacy at 11900 Balboa Blvd by my house. I have been going to CVS for years. I turned my prescription for Lyrica and Xtampza in early to give them time to order them. They are both controlled substances. I received a text message on January 10th that both medications will be ready to pick up on January 14th. I went in the store today, January 14th, to pick them up and only Lyrica was there. They did not even order my Xtampza yet!! So incomplete! People need their medications on time! The pharmacist wouldn't even come over to talk to me, left it up to the poor sweet girl on the cash register to deal with. This isn't the first time they haven't ordered a medication on time. I filed a complaint with the corporate office to!!
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly