CVSpharmacy

F Jan 08, 2020 Review updated:

The pharmacy is a joke! Never have anything completed. Unrealistic wait and drive thru times...hear the pharmacist making excuses and belittling her employees in front of myself and others. I will no longer go to this CVS! The pharmacy has been a mess for months! The way the pharmacist acts is very unprofessional and should be reported to the pharmacy board! Maybe she needs updated training! Also...the DEA needs to investigate what's going on! Hopefully you don't sweep this under the rug like most companies and do something! TY!

[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

• Gr
    Growling Granny Jan 10, 2020

CVS CORPORATE PHARMACY DECISIONS STINK.

Let's get this straight. I have no beef with store staff, such as they have. Corporate decisions tie their hands. Oddly enough, after I filed a formal complaint online, a follow-up screen urged me to share my complaint on social media, including Facebook. Here goes:

Prescriptions are taking as long as THREE DAYS to fill, sometimes longer for refills. I just spent TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES on hold to cancel a prescription that should not have been auto-refilled. Part of this problem is that their system sets auto-refill as default, and lots of time is wasted on filling prescriptions that are not picked up, then putting them back in stock. Also, overworked pharmacists are spending a lot of time giving injections rather than filling prescriptions.

THEY NEED TO HIRE MORE PHARMACISTS TO HELP WITH BACKLOGS!!

Furthermore, the "estimated cost" of that prescription was listed as $50.59 for three months. CVS Caremark, my prescription plan manager, lists a three month supply for $2.62 for my plan. This is a staggering mistake that could easily slip by people who had not bought this med before!

LET THE BUYER BEWARE. DOUBLE-CHECK EVERYTHING AT CVS!

To top things off, their website is slow, confusing, and hard to navigate, one of the worst I've ever used.

I would NEVER recommend CVS to anyone and only go there myself because I'm locked in with my prescription plan.