CVS Extracare Card — very unhappy with this predicament
I am very disappointed in the CVS ExtraCare card program. My fiancé and I are very regular customers, and both look forward to receiving the Customer Care coupons. However, I am very disappointed since I had filled 2 new prescriptions at our local CVS pharmacy totaling $55. I was expecting to receive a great coupon afterward, since I assumed that the company really appreciated this business. I was disappointed when, after our next visit which was within the same week, I received a coupon stating that I would get a $25 gift card after filling a new or transferred prescription at the pharmacy. Unfortunately, I had already filled all my prescriptions and past prescriptions weren't included! This leads me to believe that they give out coupons that they know we won't use, since we've already bought/filled whatever we needed!! I am very unhappy with this predicament.
More CVS Extracare Card Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly