CVS / Dental Adhesive — product availability
For many years I have been using the CVS brand dental adhesive. For several months now I have been unable to buy it. Three of your stores near me have been continuously out of stock. When I complained about this to one store manager she said that the store was new and that they hadn't figured out what sold and what didn't. Obviously you can't sell a product if you don't put it out on the shelves.
I wonder what is going on here because I observed the same no stock condition in one of your stores in Manhattan also. There is always plenty of Fixodent.
Walmart sells their house brand and I have stocked up for several months so I don't have a problem but maybe your company does.
More CVS / Dental Adhesive Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly