CVS / Caremark — did not ship prescription overnight as promised
Ordered a prescription refill on Monday. Ordered overnight delivery. Needed the refill by Friday. CVS/Caremark representative, Pamela, ensured that overnight would get the refill delivered by Friday with an $18 surcharge. Did not receive the refill by Friday. Called CVS/Caremark customer service and their resolution (Mick and Terry) was that I drive 75 miles to the nearest CVS (I live in Southeast Virginia--Chesapeake, VA--and the nearest CVS is in Smithfield, VA) to pick up a 5 day supply of my heart medications. That was their resolution--and a couple of "Sorry for the inconveniences" and a "one good thing, you weren't charged for the overnight shipping." Does this company have any notion on how critical heart medications are to some patients? Apparently not. DO NOT rely on CVS/Caremark to deliver your prescriptions in a timely manner, especially if they offer you overnight delivery and ensure you will receive your prescriptions within 5 business days. Any prescription provider who cannot deliver prescriptions faster than that should not be certified to do business in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
More CVS / Caremark Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - rapid covid testing
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it