Having problems with GlobalRX?

GlobalRX Customer Service Contacts

437 Dimmocks Mill Rd. Suite 17A
Hillsborough, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GlobalRX Customer Service. Initial GlobalRX complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GlobalRX above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GlobalRX. Discuss the issues you have had with GlobalRX and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GlobalRXservice

I have tried twice to order from this company. I really wanted to like this company to get my meds rather than buying in the us and paying huge amounts of money. They give you the ability to order on line, expecting to easily order, but then they expect you to call to confirm your order asking the same questions you already gave them online which is a waste of a consumer's time. After going through all that and waiting for my order to come, after a month it wasn't here I called them and them claimed the order process was not completed... Promised to call me the same day and never did. Then out of the blue with no further confirmation they charged my charge card without calling me and apparently are shipping a month later. I am attempting to get my money back which never should have been charged without further confirmation from me.

Global RX Pharmacy — fake online pharmacy

I purchased 90 x 10mg diazepam (valium) for $290 USD from https://www.globalrxpharmacy.net who also trade...