CVS Extracare Cardwill not let you register your card

D

Have had card for 6 years. Suppose to recive extra bucks from using it. On bottom of latest receipt I noticed extracare account info incomplete but will not let you register. They should not be able to scam people like this. Their site will not let you register. I have treid several times. Says error occured. After some investigation I see alot of people have this complaint. Alot...
Thanks
Deborah
Elbert

• Na
    Nancy Smith May 30, 2007

I have a receipt that says that my extra care account information is incomplete. Please visit www.cvs.com/extracare which I am doing and I don't see a place to fill in the missing information requested. So far, I have not received any benefit from having my CVS card.

angela amato Sep 04, 2007

What good is having this card if I don't get any rewards. I could easily go to another store and get rewards.

• Bu
    Bubba Yomple Dec 14, 2007

Funny I just went to that site. If you can read you can clearly see a link on the page to UPDATE your account.

• Wi
    willa b thornton Aug 23, 2008

trying to find where to update my account.

• Wi
    willa b thornton Aug 23, 2008

where do i update y account, if it is incomplete show me where to fix it. i dont have time to play games

• Am
    AME Sep 13, 2008

you must call them to register the card. i ran into the same problem. as soon as they register the card and validate it, you can set up your cvs account. the registration for a cvs account and register your extracare card are separate.

Maria Corazon Fernandez Oct 09, 2008

I truly agree! I went to CVS several times and noticed my receipt noted extracare account incomplete. Today, I had a encounter another problem. I went to CVS in Brea to do my shopping not knowing my card was not with me. The cashier said acct could be pulled by my phone number. The computer kept on declining my valid phone number. Their system truly is undependable. If they won't do anything to fix this problem they are going down like other businesses.

Unsatisfied Customer =(

• Am
    amy Nov 13, 2008

i work at cvs, sometimes customers phone numbers don't work is because they never filled out the enrollment form, the sticker that was on the card was never put on the form, or possibly never included a phone on the enrollment form. to add your phone number call 1-800-shop-cvs, have your card number and they will update your information.

• Je
    jessica Nov 15, 2008

I work for the Extra Care customer service. Your card is active and working the minute you scan the card. you will get EB if you spend at least 25.00 every quarter or partisapate in the weekly and monthly promotions. As for adding personal information you need to fill out the paperwork at the store that came with your card or call the 1 800 number on your card. When you put yout information in online it will try to verify it to what we have on file. this is why you can not register online, we dont have any info yet hope this clears things up

• Me
    meant2bsassy Aug 05, 2009

I have not had any problems registering or using my CVS card as long as you complete all information

Chris Shepley Jul 29, 2010

I just tried to attach my new card to my online account and they seem to have changed the numbering scheme at some point and now the web site is out of sync.

Current Card Format: [protected]
    Website Required Format: [protected]

The physical card has dashes and two fewer digits.

• Ka
    katemennecke Dec 26, 2010

What everyone isn't understanding is when Longs
    was purchased, CVS didn't fully grasp the amount
    of people who had to sign up for the Extracare card.
    With that being said all the applications got sent in
    at the same time. That means they were scrambling
    to get everyones numbers and info in, so errors were
    bound to happen. Not to mention I'm sure all of your
    handwriting was clear and precise.

• Wa
    walcet Sep 16, 2012

I agree with what everyone is saying. It won't let you sigen up the Double quarterly extrabucks Rewards. I have had a extracare card for as long as I can remember and now I don't exist. Great way to run a business.

• Mi
    Mitchell9913 Aug 14, 2014

It's not a rip off, you have to call the the number on the back, and set up the card through extracare, then wait about 10-15 minutes. Then set up your account if the account doesn't go through test up the account without the card number, but with everything else, then go back, and add the card.