CVS — customer service and pharmacy operations
Worst experience every time I have been at this location. The pharmacy staff is extremely rude and run away from answering questions. When asked about prescription clarification, they have no clue. Even after getting a text that the prescription is ready, you go there and it's not ready and they ask you to wait 2 hours. Went there again after 2 days, waited in drive thru for 60 mins and get told it's not ready and the cashier runs away. Drive thru has no point! They have customers waiting in line for over an hour! We have to constantly go back to get the remaining medicines. They have no answer as to why it's not ready even after going there 3 times for one prescription. They make false promises. The staff is slow and do not communicate with the customers. They seem extremely short staffed and need to be retrained on how to treat customers with respect. Pathetic!
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly