Having problems with Cracker Barrel?

Cracker Barrel Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cracker Barrel Customer Service. Initial Cracker Barrel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cracker Barrel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cracker Barrel. Discuss the issues you have had with Cracker Barrel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cracker Barrel Complaints & Reviews

Cracker BarrelUnclean silverware

Almost every piece of silverware we received had dried food particles on them. They gave us extras and they were also filled with small particles of dried food. Something is wrong with the dishwashing process. They gave us plastic ware after several attempts. We were entertaining a missionary couple and they were not happy with the cleanliness of the silverware either.
We visited the Cracker Barrel Store #629 in Chesapeake, VA. Our ACCESS Code on the receipt was [protected]

Cracker BarrelFood

Food order inedible.
    Food dry.
    Food overcooked, and order wrong.
    I ordered food from your Santee location, the food was all inedible. The pot pies were dried to the bottom of the pan, the loaded hash Brown was dry and mostly cheese. I ordered the southern chicken and re equested dark meet, but received a wing, leg, and two breasts. I called the restaurant to let them know about the food, the manager proceeded to denounce my claim regarding the condition of the food, and proceeded to tell me that she made the pot pies herself, which told me she believes that I was not being truthful? Customer service fail all around, I do not appreciate purchasing this amount of food at cost and not be taken seriously.

Food

Cracker BarrelCracker barrel gift card.

I was given a 50.00 gift card from my niece and have had it for over a year, but according to the the card these is no expiration date to use the card. I tryed to use the card on02/21/2021 and the cashier stated the card had no money on it. I had just taken the card of of its envelope at the store the sticky stuff was still on the back of it. I had not used it at all. She told me to call the number on the back of the card. Needless to say I got nowhere. I was put on hold and and was never called back. I am a regular Customer to Cracker Barrell and my niece is a very honest hard working person, and this not how I would treat someone. I am a very honest person. I would like for for my 50.00 dollars to be put on my card. Ending number is 4890.

Sincerely,
      Cynthia Caver
      1672 Ole Country Road
      Deatsville, Alabama 36022
      [protected]

Cracker BarrelTake out meals

I went into one of your stores to order out
        After placing the order it took 35 minutes to get my carry out
        Then after I got home I found out that the order was not correct
        There was several mistakes in each carry out order of 2
        One for my wife and myself
        We leave about 40 to 45 minutes away from our home so we could not take it back
        We did not eat our meal at all and I think Cracker Barrel owes us a meal each that is if we decide to ever go back
        What are you planning to do about this?
        Cracker Barrel in Somerset Kentucky Store number #454
        Ref number on receipt 791337
        Chk number 3677 February 19; 2021 for $24.55

Cracker Barrel820 gram Cracker Barrel cheese

Best before date is 21 AL 29. I have stored it in my extra fridge as per usual. The seal is loose and the entire block of cheese is covered with mold. Another package also is loose although not mouldy. I have always bought Cracker Barrel on sale and stored it for considerable lengths of time. I never had any problems with the old 909 g package. I would suggest your packaging is not up to standard on this size of cheese block.

820 gram Cracker Barrel cheese

Feb 04, 2021

Cracker Barrel — Employee complaint

I have worked at my Cracker Barrel store since it's opened, when I started there was a bunch of us, I...

Jan 30, 2021

Cracker Barrel — Food quality

I ordered online for curbside pickup. The I'm here button on the email doesn't work or they...

Jan 23, 2021

Cracker Barrel — Social distancing procedures and policies

To Whom it May Concern: On January 22, 2021, my family and I all went to the Cracker Barrel in Jonesville...

Jonesville

Cracker BarrelPick up meal

When you have a pick up order to go, you should ALWAYS have a to go set of fork and knife with some napkins!!! I ordered a catfish dinner with cornbread and collard greens. I left to go eat and had no fork or any utensils to eat my food. There were no napkins and the collard greens were not even seasoned. I had no salt and pepper to season it! This is a horrible way to serve your to go customers!! There was no butter to go with the cornbread. There was so much watery juice from the green beans, my catfish was completely drenched in it. I will never go back for a take out at this Cracker Barrel again and will discourage my friends and family to also.

Dec 28, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Product

This is the second time I had a problem with the Milford CT Cracker Barrel . I ordered over the phone for...

Cracker BarrelBurnt chicken

My wife waited over an hour. Got home with food and chicken was super burnt. Called store for refund and they said they couldnt and i had to call coroporate. Been trying for a week to talk to them and no luck. Our order was from december 15th. My kids were unhappy and they refused to eat any of the food because of the chicken. We paid 40 bucks and none of us ate.

Dec 19, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Cleaning process

We have visited 3 of your stores in the last month and have seen the same problem in each store. When the...

Lavonia
                Nov 28, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Poor quality of cracker barrel chicken pot pies

Today we bought 2 Chicken Pot Pies from Cracker Barrel in Brookhaven, MS. This was the first time and will be...

Nov 26, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Food

Went with my family to cracker barrel for thanksgiving only to find a very limited menu with only about 4...

Nov 21, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Management!

Waycross has the worst mangers I have seen any were. Darrin being the worst one of all. Rude and does not...

Nov 18, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Meal

Dear Sir: I am writing this letter to you to complain about a pick up order.  The sidesthat I ordered were...

Nov 12, 2020

Cracker Barrel — I purchased the open face roast beef with potatoes and coleslaw

When I received my meal, the coleslaw was no good it tasted sour, I complained to waitress she said ok, but...

Sep 18, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Quality of food

Total disappointment. Ordered curbside. Chicken Pot Pie and Shepherd Pie. Both barely warm. Pictures say it...

Sep 08, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Management

Darrell has got to be one of the worst mangers to try to run a place of business. There are so many thing...

Aug 07, 2020

Cracker Barrel — Service

I first tried to place an online order through my phone. I didn't see any place to enter a gift card...