The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cracker Barrel — No breaks allowed
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My son rarely gets any breaks at all and has to beg for the fifteen minute breaks he does get for 8 hours of work. He goes without a break at all roughly 2 out of three shifts he works. Indiana does not mandate breaks, so they don't bother. They constantly under schedule to save money, and then tell my son they don't have anyone to cover his job so he can eat. He works in the dish room carrying giant stacks of plates and performing other deputies that are physically very strenuous. He was already skinny when he started there and has lost weight since then. He is a high functioning autistic, so he doesn't stand up for himself. With a little common decency, they would just give the poor guy a lunch break!
More Cracker Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Cracker Barrel - Sexism, racism & favoritism
- The Cracker Barrel - slow, bad food, poor staff
- Cracker Barrel - employee
- Cracker Barrel - hours cut
- Cracker Barrel - scam charges
- Cracker Barrel - the food
- Cracker Barrel - food and service
- Cracker Barrel - Unethical behavior/discrimination by manager
- Cracker Barrel Chesapeake VA - How they serve the food.
- Cracker Barrel - employee complaint