Menu
LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

LongHorn Steakhouse
reviews and complaints

www.longhornsteakhouse.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 390 Reviews

How responsive is LongHorn Steakhouse's customer service?

6 Resolved
384 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how LongHorn Steakhouse handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with LongHorn Steakhouse and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LongHorn Steakhouse has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

LongHorn Steakhouse reviews and complaints 390

Sort by:

Newest LongHorn Steakhouse reviews and complaints

8:36 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse To go phone orders at Eastgate Ohio

I was going to place a to go order at Long Horn in Eastgate Ohio, and I sat on the phone well over 25 minutes. This has not been the first time its happened. A lady finally answered, and as I asked her why it took so long to answere, she said they we're busy. Then she said that she would place me on hold again until the hostess answered, then she could take my order.

Out of frustration, I hung up the phone.

That was very unprofessional! They need someone to be attentive to answering the phone because not everyone is able to get online to order.

Claimed loss: My valuable time.

Desired outcome: Have someone answere the phone for carry out orders.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified LongHorn Steakhouse representatives only. If you are affiliated with LongHorn Steakhouse, please claim your business to access these details.

11:44 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LongHorn Steakhouse - Complaint regarding food poisoning incident 3/9/24 - receipt attached.

Dear Management, I am writing to express my deep disappointment and concern regarding the recent experience I had at your restaurant. On Saturday 3/9/24, I visited your establishment and order for myself and my family. Unfortunately, shortly after consuming the meal, I began experiencing severe symptoms of food poisoning, including stomach upset, vomiting...

View 0 more photos
3:54 pm EST

LongHorn Steakhouse Your Burgers

When ordering the burger with your special sauce, bacon, and choice of cheese.

Only to find you've change that wonderful burger to a less satisfying one. It's not a large or juicy. I am very disappointed in your discussion to do so. Why change something that was so much better all the way around. Please go back to the original one. As, I speak for several of my family members as well.

Thank you.

Hide full review

Is LongHorn Steakhouse legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals LongHorn Steakhouse as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 1% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, LongHorn Steakhouse stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering LongHorn Steakhouse should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

LongHorn Steakhouse earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: LongHorn Steakhouse achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for LongHorn Steakhouse. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of LongHorn Steakhouse's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Longhornsteakhouse.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

We looked up LongHorn Steakhouse and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While LongHorn Steakhouse has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 1% of 390 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the longhornsteakhouse.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • LongHorn Steakhouse protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to LongHorn Steakhouse. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
G
12:15 pm EST

LongHorn Steakhouse Overcooked steaks and poor service

We tried Longhorn for the first time last night. This was the location in St. Peters Missouri. We were seated immediately but didn't get greeted by our server for approximately seven minutes. The restaurant was not busy. There were two servers standing a few table lengths away from us just talking away. We ordered a steak and shrimp combo plate and a sirloin plate. We both asked for medium for temperature. There was one small section in both steaks (maybe two pieces of it) that had any pink in it at all. The rest of the steaks were well done and hard to chew. The baked potato was warm but not hot. It really was a disappointing experience all the way around.

We went around 545pm on 1/24/24. Our check number was 38928.

Desired outcome: I believe an apology is in order for such a poor experience and meal. I do feel that we should get a refund.

B
1:21 pm EST

LongHorn Steakhouse Poor service/quality of food/ manager on board

Unhappy customers - At times can range from slightly irritated to extremely angry. In this case I was the calm one. Reservation was made at your restaurant to celebrate a newlywed family member who were recently married. In speaking to the manager, who did not provide to me his name, but instead gave me two cards showing Derrick Jacobs and Todd Logsdon, but if you review your schedule for December 28, 2023 at 9:00 pm, you will be able to tell which one was on board. I express my concerns due to we had made reservation for a very large party, but at the time of being served, only one server was assigned to the party. This made it very displeasing an embarrassing for the newlywed because the service truly was horrible. The food was cold, the orders were mixed up with different parties in the group. Please provide an appropriate training to management to ensure they have adequate staffing when servicing a large party. This manager displayed a careless attitude. In closing another server was provided to our table by the name of Jazzmine, who did a good job in trying to accommodate our table, but it truly was to late the damages had already been done.

Claimed loss: $47.28

Desired outcome: I look forward to a refund, for my meal which came to a total of $47.28

11:46 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

LongHorn Steakhouse - My visit/service at longhorn steakhouse

I visited the Longhorn Steakhouse last night (12/16/2023) (around 6:30 PM) in Lees Summit, MO. I sat at the bar so that I did not have to wait for a table. I ordered a Diet Coke to drink, after sitting there for nearly 10 minutes waiting for service. I ordered the BBQ chicken and shrimp with mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. After eating a little bit of...

12:23 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Complaints one of stores located

I where at one of Longhorn stakes house locations. 3911 McCain Blvd. North Little Rock Arkansas, 72116. Tonight around 8:00 pm. We receed it with no utensil. I went back up front get utensils for me and my guest. As our unravel the call the knife and the fork was so dirty like it never been washed.. so I asked another waitress to bring me some more utensils.. so the waitress did as I got ready to unravel that one that one was just nasty and dirty as the first one this is very unacceptable for going into a restaurant of this caliper and receiving utensils just as dirty and nasty like it never been watched.. I act to speak with the manager on duty she came to my table and said that I apologize for the utensils being dirty I submitted this the second one she made a comment in the statement saying that the person that normally do the rapping of the utensils is not present is not at work today. That is not an excuse very unacceptable I will not accept that can someone from the corporate office contact me at [protected] Curtis Coleman.

Claimed loss: Just having someone to contact me back from the corporate office of the district manager of this area <span class="replace-code" title="This information is only accessible to verified representatives of company">[protected]</span> Curtis Coleman

Desired outcome: We could have received some kind of conversation from the manager I can understand one utensil but the second one they brought was just worse than the first one.

W
8:52 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Complaining about service and order

Ask for a booth not near bar, took us near bar, change us but we said we prefer a booth, host said he will put us at a table, we said prefer booth, we said we prefer a booth he said wasn’t enough servers, but after that start seating people in booth, at this point we was a little upset, but just want to eat. Server took the stater order which was stuff mushrooms, but didn’t brought the plates, have to wait for plates. Then ask for bread that usually bring it with the drinks have to wait to ask for bread, when bread came again no plates for bread. food came and one of the orders was strawberry pecan salad, salad came and there was no pecans in the salad ask for them at the time pecans came we was almost done. Order on service to go, brought it and have to wait and ask for a bag to take my food. Very very disappointed

Desired outcome: Hope at least for our troubles send us a gift card

S
8:54 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Dissatisfied with the food and service

I went to dinner for my Birthday last night at the 2400 Tyrone Blvd North. I ordered the $29.99T bone dinner well done, rice and fries. Monica were the new server and it was some difficulty byt after it was mentioned by manager Lance because we were in the booth 21 in which Lance were stading there observing her I assume due to the fact he came over and said to us that she is new, My Complaint and issue is the way the ordeal were handled. The Tbone state were showing really red color on the thin area of the steak. I call Monica and asked her how did she placed my order because it should of been well done no blood or rediness. She confirmed it was so I showed her and she was going to tell the manager which took several minutes for her to return. So I cut the steak on the bigger side from the bottom which were fine, So I showed Monica and I said it looked fine no redness. So I continued to eat my sides and the wings. So as I went back to cut more of the steak more to the top it was redder than the thin side. I called Monica over and told her I couldn't eat the steak too much redness and I don't wanna get sick. So Lance returned and I discuss the issue he stated now what's the problem thought you didn't want to return it before. very harsh words So I started cutting the steak and showed him the redness, by this time I'm ready to raise my voice. So he took the plate with the steak and fries. He returned I opened the bag. He said I gave you a fresh hot order of fries, rice and bread. Now the issue it you brought a meal back that were touched. First of all Cvid is rapid agin, don't know if I was sick and you went and cooked the food someone had touched and cooked it with other food that's not Healthy, Sanitary or Safe Consumption to all. We have an restaurant and if anything has been returned it's trashed right then not cooked with others foods that's unacceptable and very nasty. So with this being said this need to be really cleaned and evaluated as far as I am concerned. In fact we were just there last Friday the 6th for my son Birthday with a party of 13 plus 6 took out orders to get to a game. Very Dissatisfied customer. Thanks for the time Tammye Miller

K
1:03 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Service / food

Disappointed of the server very slow I asked for another beer never came back so I had to go to the bar and get one myself, never offer more bread or refills she was more worried about the larger tables, plus my steak was cooked wrong I wanted medium and I got well done. And took forever to give us our check. She was not nice! Location bear de. Tuesday around 5;30 /6;00pm

3:32 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Quality food safety service

Dublin Ohio location September 23 300pm ordered wild West shrimp 9oz filet meals based potato sweet potato crispy Brussels salad recieved shrimp cold sweet pot stringy baked hard in center filets not cooked correctly Brussels greasy and hard as a rock tried to get attention of a server was ignored when the bill came the only time since we arrived she saw the uneaten food and the only thing that was said was need boxes. So disappointed and charged wrong pricing on steaks we were so frustrated at the time we paid and left. 88.00 dollars.

Desired outcome: Refund or Gift Card

K
11:17 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse French onion soup, potato, portion sizes

I am unemployed with zero income. I am living off savings and sometimes I splurge on Longhorn because it is my favorite. Or used to be. The last three times, at least, the baked potato has been inedible. I don't know if it's old or rotten or what, but it does not taste good. Even with the tiny and I do mean tiny amount of toppings called "loaded" that had maybe 3 one-inch pieces of cheese. The french onion soup which is what I started out with, had NO cheese on it. There were 4 small pieces of chicken (large portion) they tried to spread out to make it look like there was more than there actually was. Two of these small pieces was thick in the middle and was pink so I was afraid to eat it. With tip, it was almost $28 for this order that I picked up and they brought to my car. For the first time ever, they did bring it out quickly, but this was such a disappointment, and it keeps happening. I don't know if it's a new cook or what, but I will have to find a new favorite because I am not going to pay that much money and have half of it not edible. I understand inflation, but you went up on the prices and down on the portions AND quality. A happy customer is a repeat customer. I am NOT happy!

Desired outcome: I would like to be reimbursed for this meal as it was not satisfactory. I would also like you to talk to the staff about checking for old potatoes and to make sure that all items are included with take-out orders.

J
11:46 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Manager needs sensitivity training

To whom it may concern: My family and I frequent, not only Longhorn Steakhouse; but many of the Darden Family restaurants; and our 2 favorites are Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Capital Grille. Not that it matters but I also own shares of Darden in my investment portfolio: and I have for more than 20 years. I would like to share the following experience that occurred on my Daughter's Birthday. I took my daughter and 6 other family members out for a casual dining experience at the Longhorn located in Homestead, Florida. Our initial experience from greeting to the path to our table was very friendly and inviting, as always. We love the quality of the food and the consistency that we have experienced over the years. We requested seating for a party of 8, with 1 of the 8 being my 20-month-old granddaughter, they initially tried to place us at a table for 6 and put the highchair in the aisle way on one end of the table and a chair on the other end. This placed my granddaughter and my 15-year-old grandson directly in the passthrough for the servers and guests, that not only put granddaughter at risk; but it also interfered with clear passage for guests which would have created a fire hazard and/or trample hazard. As I realized the table could not possibly accommodate us, I noticed there was an empty table adjacent to us, I mentioned to one of the servers that we were going to push the tables together; and the server seemed fine with it. I noticed the server then went to the front to make sure the hostess was aware; in retrospect, I should have gone to the front and personally let the hostess know myself. The manager Ana Porras was at the hostess station and did not like the fact that we pushed the tables together without checking first; and I noticed as she approached that her demeanor from when she greeted us, to this moment in time, had changed significantly. She told us that we could not push the tables together as there were 2 different servers for the 2 tables. I said no problem, we will split our party and put the 4 teenagers at 1 table and the adults with my 20 month old granddaughter at the adjacent table. She then said we still could not do this; and I inquired as to why, as it made zero sense. She rambled on that the tables were too close together and the server could not accommodate us. So we moved the tables apart and she begrudgingly accepted our compromise — I was very tempted halfway through this ordeal to go to the recently built Outback Steakhouse, which is 2 minutes away; and I will most likely do so in the future. Of all the occurrences and unfortunate beginnings to what was supposed to be celebratory, the thing that bothered me the most, is the same server (Glindy — who was great by the way) ended up serving both tables — so the manager's initial excuse of why we could not put the tables together, was contrived to say the least; or more specifically, she was being difficult for the sake of being difficult. In closing, I believe the guest experience from start to fruition should always be consistent, pleasant and accommodating. To rescue the evening, we moved on very quickly and we had a beautiful time at your establishment and the food was excellent — One suggestion, please upscale your wine list. That said, as the initial beginning to our experience did not sit well with my daughter or me, we may not consider this establishment as a place to dine in the future. I have attached a copy of my receipt from dinner; I have taken many family members, friends and colleagues out to dine at your Homestead location, as it is close to my home. The receipt that I have attached is very typical of how I spend and how I tip. Perhaps a phone call to both me and my daughter apologizing for her (Ana Porras) failure to create a welcoming environment, would go a long way to resolving this to our satisfaction. NOTE: the apology should come from Ana Porras not Tamilia (the Managing Partner — who is always very nice). Jim Tuttle [protected]

Desired outcome: See last 2 paragraph's in the body of the main field: Please do not provide me with a gift certificate, this is not about money, this is about what is right and what is wrong...

View 0 more photos
9:39 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse The 7 pepper sirloin caesar salad, bread. Bake potato

Good evening. I’m highly disappointed. I order two 7 pepper Sirloin Caesar salad, Bread and two loaded bake potato’s online. On September 10,2023, The bread was so hard that you could break a window. The bake potato’s wasn’t even loaded at all. Just regular. 7 pepper sirloin Caesar salad was not even good at all, The steak in the salad was so bland. Thank God I only spend $45 dollars for this quality of food.

Desired outcome: Food was terrible

8:52 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse employment

I was recently employed at the colerain location. After one week of training I was yelled at by managment to go home for a mix up in schedules, but when hired on I informed them I dont get off my other job untill 3:30 making it impossible to be there at three... Literally screamed at and told to go home, the next day after I go out to buy new black button ups and slip proof shoes I am comepletely humilated when a female manager yells stop at the front door and demands me to do a 360 inftont of customers and staff.. If that wasnt enough on a friday this same immature manager rolles her eyes at me for needing some help on the pos systme then when she walked away she said this white girl better get it together. Wow that is whats wrong with thye world she became so disquesting I asked to speak with her 'aaliyaha" and she said no time and passed me by. At that moment I said you will not talk to me this way and I need to clock out, she laughed said good and very sarcastically have a great night.. Ive never been treated that way from a member of managment. I enjoyed that job an would love to transfer if possible I just dont believe anyone szhould be treated that way where they work>

Desired outcome: i am hoping i can transfer to the one on harrison ave , an apology for both managers humiliating me would be appreciated also that manager aaliyaha needs alot more traing not just as a manager but how to be a decent human being

12:31 am EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse longhorn steakhouse

Waiters had too many tables to serve us properly. We couldn't get things because the waiters or waitress were moving to fast. We wanted extra butter for our potato, we had to wait while our meal sat, bread the same thing we had to wait. You pay $4.00 for and ice tea and the waitress waited until my meal was done before refilling our drinks. It was my 70th birthday and we had a free dessert, no candle or anything like I seen at other tables receiving desserts for birthdays.

Desired outcome: Terrible service when they are crowded.

4:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LongHorn Steakhouse Longhorn sorry dont know the name i know she was new second day she said

51 Burgess Rd, Harrsionburg Va [protected]

Went toward the end of lunch that was my fault on 7/25/2023 2:55pm literally walked in order chicken sandwich and fries. Told her I was sorry coming late for lunch but in hurry I'm at work. So, order food quickly... 15min went by no drink or bread or anything that fine but I had to go. So told her bring me box with my food. I got my food 3:28 just chicken and fries. It wouldn't been that bad, then my fries were ice cold literally not even warm. Honestly if I have wait at least my lunch should be warm . Thanks Crystal

Desired outcome: I would like refund because of my ice cold lunch .Crystal Miller2132 Palmyra Church Road Edinburg Va 22824 [protected]@gmail.com

J
10:03 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Firecracker chicken wrap

On July 17th, around 9:00 PM, I, Junielle Joseph, placed an order for 2 firecracker chicken wraps. My friend and I picked up the order at 9:40 PM. As soon as we started eating, I bit into the first wrap and immediately felt pain in my stomach. Without thinking much of it, I proceeded to bite into the second wrap, only to encounter a strange texture in my mouth. It turned out to be plastic, which is highly unsanitary.

4:17 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse service and food

today july 16 2:30-3:45 at 7720 state route 96 victor ny table 63 transaction [protected] we went to celebrate my birthday after we ordered our food ,iwas waiting and waiting for my salad to arrive when i finally had to ask for it, when the food finally did arrive the potatoes were cold and they forgot to bring out the mushrooms that my wife ordered so i had to call again for the waiter and ask where the mushrooms were and they finally brought them out, we were there well over an hour . iam very disappointed with the food and service we received

2:16 pm EDT

LongHorn Steakhouse Service and product and dirty dishes

Dined last night at our favorite Longhorn in Mansfield, MA. Usually we love it, but last night, we were given 2 dirty dishes…we continually had to wait long times for our waitress and also get her attention. She must have been new…when app was served we had to wait for her to bring us clean dishes and remove dirty ones… the waitress forgot to bring our beverages which were draft beers. They were warm when we got them, had to ask for them…said they were at the bar and she forgot them. No coasters for glasses. Ate the app and then asked for chocolate stampede. After some time and waiting to alert waitress, she brought stampede… Much smaller than usual, no ice cream, had to wait for her to come back…she was polite and I told her ice cream was missing. After a while she brought stampede with ice cream back for us to eat. Again, wait time…we asked for check. She brought it to us, no pen for us to sign, waited to see her, finally found another waitress who told her and she gave us a pen. The restaurant was busy, but not that busy as there were a lot of open tables.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact LongHorn Steakhouse customer service

Phone number

+1 (407) 245-4000

Website

Most discussed LongHorn Steakhouse complaints

poor food & service
(opinions to this review)

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with LongHorn Steakhouse?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LongHorn Steakhouse Customer Service. Initial LongHorn Steakhouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LongHorn Steakhouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LongHorn Steakhouse. Discuss the issues you have had with LongHorn Steakhouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.