Menu

reviews & complaints

Chevys Fresh Mex Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Chevys Fresh Mex at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chevys Fresh Mex. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Chevys Fresh Mex complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest Chevys Fresh Mex reviews & complaints

10:53 pm EDT

Chevys Fresh Mex Poor food quality

I would like a refund for the food that was not hot and I was chased by a server when trying to get the money from my vehicle and completely embarrassed by his loud yelling and then I waited for approximately 20 minutes to speak to a manager who never came also I asked for my food to be heated and I was ignored. please refund my 45.97

Matthew Russell

[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: refund please

View 0 more photos
1:28 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Had dinner tonight with my grand kids first the first time at the Chevy's Fresh Mex in Fairfield California. I took my own daughters to this restaurant for two decades and never had an experience like tonight. My first comment is this place is not well managed at all. When I arrived people were waiting for to go orders and were literally standing in the...

2:06 am EDT

Chevys Fresh Mex False promotion advertising

Today was $0.35 tacos due to their anniversary, arrived to get some tacos, and they sat us down at a table. After ordering drinks they proceed to tell us that they are out of tacos. The deal is a scam/fraud.

Restaurants that offer deals or have substitutions they do not plan to honor do not deserve my business any longer.

I recommend anyone who had the same issue file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Hide full review

Is Chevys Fresh Mex legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Chevys Fresh Mex as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Chevys Fresh Mex stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Chevys Fresh Mex should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Chevys Fresh Mex earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Chevys Fresh Mex achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Chevys.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Chevys Fresh Mex website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Chevys.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Chevys Fresh Mex have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Chevys Fresh Mex and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Chevys.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Chevys Fresh Mex has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
S
5:34 pm EDT

Chevys Fresh Mex Restaurant

My husband and I went to Chevys off Douglas blvd in Roseville CA. We are both around 240 lbs each. They were unable to seat us in any of their booths because one side of each booth was so small we could not fit into them. Now my husband is an men's size XL in clothes. We eat out often and have never encountered this before. The tables were shoved into the back of the restaurant in a very disorderly manor. Chevys used to be one of my favorite restaurants but I haven't been since the restaurant in Rocklin was closed. Also the music was loud and was on a current music station not appropriate for a restaurant.
I have been a restaurant mystery shopper in the past! For a first impression, this restaurant failed miserably! Obviously we will not go back. The appearance of the inside was terrible! I can't express how disappointed we were. Your manager should be dismissed for the appearance of your facility. The waitresses were very nice but unable to accommodate us .

Desired outcome: None

K
8:55 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just got back from dinner. We Were the first people there for dinner so my wife could get to work on time. Waiter was polite while taking our drink and food order. Brought me the wrong margarita I couldn't drink it. My steak was way overcooked as were the veggies. I couldn't eat either. Since we were the only ones there I expected to see our waiter at least...

G
7:59 pm EDT

Chevys Fresh Mex food service

Arrived to chevys during lunch break for work.

Sat in a section with only 1 other table occupied, with me being the second table.

From seating to getting my food took about 45 minutes.

i asked to pay and get a box before my food came out because I no longer had time to eat my food at the restaurant and was actually late to get back to work which isn't far from chevys.

R
7:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I come to this restaurant since 2007 when I moved from south Florida. After years, this location was sold and started the new management, with higher prices and smaller portions. Every single time I came after the managers try to resolve any issues but today was it. The manager had the audacity of telling me that no, I'm not always here since she didn't...

J
1:55 pm EDT

Chevys Fresh Mex food

I frequent your emeryvile location quite often, yesterday I took three of my friends to your union city location for dinner.. All of our meals were over cooked. I was also very specific that I wanted mine very rare, it was completely cooked. The portion size was substantially smaller than usual. It was more of a snack. There was also no guacamole served with the fajitas.

Jodi geery
510407.0398

Read full review of Chevys Fresh Mex and 1 comment
Update by Jodi Geery
Jun 11, 2018 1:55 pm EDT

I frequent your Emeryvile location quite often, yesterday I took three of my friends to your Union City location for dinner.. all of our meals were over cooked. I was also very specific that I wanted mine very rare, it was completely cooked. The portion size was substantially smaller than usual. It was more of a snack. There was also no guacamole served with the fajitas.

Jodi Geery