Wendy's / food service

Hwy 54
My fiance and I went to Wend'y February 19 on our way to pay bills. We placed an order for 2 spicy chicken sandwiches, no tomatoe on one and extra mayo on both! We left the drive thru and made our way to pay bills. When we sat down to eat, all we found were the buns with chicken and some mayo. At the time of purchase, there were no other vehicles in the drive thru. it was not a hectic time of day. While making the order, everything came up on the screen exactly how I had asked for it. SO my complaint is why is it so hard to read a ticket? I have worked in a restaurant. I understand the whole food process of taking the orders and filling them. So how is it that one person can take the order perfectly while others neglect the small details. I'm paying Wendy's to get what I want. They didn't give me any money to eat their food! It was way to late to do anything about it because by the time we got home, I was not driving all the way back across town, now in rush hour to get it fixed. It seems like everytime we stop at Wendy's i am very disappointed with their service, whether it's the food is put together poorly or it's a wrong order. For example, one morning on my way to work, I stopped to grab some breakfast. I absolutely cannot stand sausage, so I ordered bacon. I got all the way to work and guess what!!! There was nothing but a piece of sausage! This is rediculous! And something should be done about it! Why bother spending the money when everything there is so expensive to begin with, if I'm not getting what I want or how I want it?

N  12th of Jan, 2012 by
Their might be new workers their if your orders are wrong but it this happen continuously that means that the cooks didn't use grill tickets; grill ticket are ticket that show special orders to the cook; and the person sending the order through drive through didn't care too look if it was right. so next time when you order something just take 10 seconds just too look inside the food if its right.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
1 Dave Thomas Blvd