Wendy's / food service
My fiance and I went to Wend'y February 19 on our way to pay bills. We placed an order for 2 spicy chicken sandwiches, no tomatoe on one and extra mayo on both! We left the drive thru and made our way to pay bills. When we sat down to eat, all we found were the buns with chicken and some mayo. At the time of purchase, there were no other vehicles in the drive thru. it was not a hectic time of day. While making the order, everything came up on the screen exactly how I had asked for it. SO my complaint is why is it so hard to read a ticket? I have worked in a restaurant. I understand the whole food process of taking the orders and filling them. So how is it that one person can take the order perfectly while others neglect the small details. I'm paying Wendy's to get what I want. They didn't give me any money to eat their food! It was way to late to do anything about it because by the time we got home, I was not driving all the way back across town, now in rush hour to get it fixed. It seems like everytime we stop at Wendy's i am very disappointed with their service, whether it's the food is put together poorly or it's a wrong order. For example, one morning on my way to work, I stopped to grab some breakfast. I absolutely cannot stand sausage, so I ordered bacon. I got all the way to work and guess what!!! There was nothing but a piece of sausage! This is rediculous! And something should be done about it! Why bother spending the money when everything there is so expensive to begin with, if I'm not getting what I want or how I want it?
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - spoiled food, or poor employee hygiene! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - Immature managment.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - spicy chicken sandwich
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - a employee smoking crack in uniform touch food product
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - very poor drive thru service. over 1/2 hour in line, and didn’t get to pay. 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - abysmal franchise in dacula, ga