Wendys / wendys food causes diarrhea

1 940 Bellevue Way NEBellevue, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (425) 450-0892

I ate a salad and baked potato there and about an hour or two later I had servere diarrhea that lasted a couple of hours. I mentioned this to my friend and she said that she had basically eaten the same stuff there and had the same result.

Comments

• Da
      15th of Nov, 2008

I havent eaten fast food in near a year. Yesterday I was very early for work and was hungry so i decided what the heck I'll do a little damage and go to wendys. I ate just 2 of the 99 cent burgers they sell, and after an hour at work i had the worst cramping diarrhea that i can remember. This place was crowded, the cook looked somewhat sketchy. Dont know if the food was to blame or just badly prepared, or if my body simply rejects this kind of food now that I have been avoiding it, but i am definitely NOT going to be eating any fast food unless I must

• Ci
      28th of Jul, 2010

It doesn't matter what I eat at Wendy's, I always get diarrhea. For a while I thought I was allergic to wheat or something, but eventually narrowed it down to my Wendy's habit. I stopped eating their food and started going to other fast food places. Went yesterday because it was the most convenient fast food place where I was and had problems again. I'm never eating Wendy's ever again.

• Da
      25th of Sep, 2010

I love the burgers at Wendy's and everytime I get home I have the worst stomach problems Ive ever had in my life. I really don't think Ive ever had such bad Diarrhea. It happens every single time I go I just can't stop going becuase its the only place open when I get off work late at night in my area.

• Ha
      3rd of Nov, 2015

I simply had a small chocolate frosty and a strawberry lemonade from Wendy's, not even a meat related. My boyfriend warned me about eating at Wendy's but it had never affected me until now. I had severe stomach pain and diarrhea an hour later. I won't be going back anytime soon.

• Us
      5th of Sep, 2017

I'm in the bathroom now [censor] never again

• Ra
      22nd of Sep, 2017

Yep, I can confirm this happens to me too. I used to eat Wendy's fairly often and would always have bad diarrhea 30-60 minutes after. I stopped eating there for several years and didn't have problems with other fast food. But I recently went back and gave it another shot, new restaurant opened in a new part of town. Nope, diarrhea.