Vodacommobile subscription

I think the best solution is vodacom should impliment sort of a limit that can be activated for mobile content or services, then everyone can set it to zero than any unaithorized third party that try to get your airtime can't get it even if they subscribe you without your knowledge.

Buy wait... vodacom won't do that coz it will mean they can't scam us anymore.

People should monitor their data too... apparently the fraudsters have fOund a way to consum it as well. You would assume it's all the background application but no... subscription scams have evolved! !!

If you think about it... if they can scam R1 from 1 million subcribers a day... how much they make in a month ? A year? And there is a new scam Subscription everyday. .. for the last two weeks I've been login in to "my vodacom" and checking, If I find one I unsubscribe but still I lost R6 of airtime. Airg gold, harvest frenzy, bye bye boredom? ?? Really? ?? Sure vodacom is cashing in on all these scams!!! If not than they must come up with the way to make sure that people do not get robbed through these subscriptions. There have to be a counter measure! I mean we are already spending a lot of money on the very expensive data rate of the data that is forever expiring (God knows when it disappears to???) And the very expensive minute rate on calls for contract susubcriber. I've been with vodacom for almost a decade now and every year they come up with something new for Salam slicing. Vodacom vodacom vodacom... stop stealing from your own customers! !! So how do we get refund from this air gold? The vodacom consultant I was with on the line hanged up on me. I agree that vodacom is equally responsible. I won't be suprised if vodacom is cashing in on this scam coz they allow the funds to be released from our accounts.

Buy wait... vodacom won't do that coz it will mean they can't scam us anymore.

Me